10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ringsend Londonderry County – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringsend Londonderry County is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ringsend Londonderry County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringsend Londonderry County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringsend Londonderry County. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ringsend Londonderry County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ringsend Londonderry County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ringsend Londonderry County:
Harmony Hill Country House
Featuring free WiFi, Harmony Hill Country House offers accommodations in Ballymoney. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Londonderry is 30 miles from Harmony Hill House, and Portrush is 10 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The meal we had at the restaurant was first rate and breakfast was good. The property is set in lovely grounds and is quirky
- Lovely evening meal and breakfast. Food home made and well cooked – food was hot and the plates had been warmed. Very welcoming owners.
- Very quiet and comfortable with very friendly hosts and charming decor. We stayed for 3 very pleasant nights and had dinner here for two of those as the food was really excellent and it was a pleasure to be able to unwind fully at the end of the day with a drink (they are fully licensed) in the guest lounge before and after the meal. You need to request dinner at breakfast on the day or in advance if only staying one night. Breakfast was also excellent of course! Many thanks to Richard and Trish for making us so welcome and for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay.
- Warm welcome. Pleasant rooms & surroundings. Food excellent.
- The food was amazing and owners were really friendly.
Ken-Mar House Bed and Breakfast
Ken-Mar House Bed and Breakfast is located in Ballymoney, just 11 miles from Portrush.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antrim is 27 miles from Ken-Mar House Bed and Breakfast, and Ballymena is 17 miles from the property. City of Derry Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very helpful owner. Gave good advice about local area.
- The hosts were fantastic people and the accommodations were superb.One morning we spent two,hours conversing with Ken and Mary.We felt completely at home.
- Really nice place, Ken and his wife are very nice people, breakfast was excellent and our room with kitchen and toilette simply perfect. Breakfast top. A special place, we felt like at home. Greetings from Italy.
- Kenny and Mary are brilliant hosts with a wonderful B&B very friendly and helpful,we couldn’t have asked for more during our stay
Good location to reach easily the most beautiful places around.
The room was cosy and spotless.
Private parking and quiet place.
Ken and Mary are lovely and helpful.
The breakfast is delicious.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Strand House offers accommodations in Portstewart, just 27 miles from Londonderry. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Portrush is 3.5 miles from Strand House, and Ballymena is 28 miles from the property. City of Derry Airport is 19 miles away.
- Ernestine (and her friends) is really a wonderful and shiny personne. Breakfast was the best, could rate 4 stars ?
Best accomodation of our 3 week trip.
Everything was amazing – especially willingness to make restaurant reservation- and the breakfast was so much better than we were expecting!
- The room was spacious and clean, armchairs were very comfy, bathroom was spotless and again very spacious, The views from the room were good but not fantastic as you had to look between houses to see the sea
- The rooms are so well appointed that you wonder whether it’s somebody house or a posh hotel. The garden around the breakfast area is so pretty that you feel like sitting there all day. And of course, the breakfast… probably the best we had during our trip.
- The hosts were a lovely couple, friendly and welcoming ! Room was excellent and the breakfast was really good.
Game of Thrones Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Portstewart.The Thrones B&B is located in Portstewart, 27 miles from Londonderry and 2.9 miles from Portrush. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ballymena is 28 miles from The Thrones B&B, and Coleraine is 4 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 20 miles from the property.
Clean, good location, really friendly staff and a nice breakfast.
When we were checking out and leaving to go to Portrush, the staff kindly offered a lift because we had heavy bags.
- It was very clean . Excellent location . Very well presented . Extremely helpful staff
The most amazing treatment .
Staff were so helpful and friendly , real home from home atmosphere.
We will definitely be back .
- We have stayed in this b&b a few times now.. it has now been renovated to a nice standard. However very clean and staff are nice.
- So friendly, extremely clean, would 100% stay again.
- Clean, good location, really friendly staff and a nice breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, California Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portstewart, just 28 miles from Londonderry.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Portrush is 2.3 miles from California Lodge, and Ballymena is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 21 miles from California Lodge.
Comfortable place with a homely feel. The owner and staff very welcoming to both ourselves and my dog. Breakfast was excellent especially the scrambled eggs! And the slice of bacon for the dog.
The beds were super comfortable and the room clean with a fresh scone each day. Garage for ‘supplies’ and a restaurant across the road. Excellent place!
Loved everything about this establishment! I had told the owners that it was my partner’s birthday gift & our anniversary so when we arrived they had left a birthday banner on the door, some complimentary beers & a sweet scone (devine) with a candle. Scott the owner was friendly, chatty & informative. The rooms are comfortable & quirky & even had bathrobes … in a b&b! The breakfast was delicious, scones were devine and a great selection of fruit, cereal, cooked breakfast & pancakes.
They even had a little bar that you could get refreshments & snacks at a small fee & also had a basket with toiletries in case you forgot anything!!
- We were greeted by a friendly and enthusiastic host.we only stayed one night but enjoyed the stay.the home made cookies,which were offered on our arrival, were to die for.
- They are very kind. Clean and comfortable. Superb breakfast.
- The room was comfortable and warm with reasonable ensuite facilities. The owner was welcoming and helpful. There is a good shop close by and the lodge is reasonably close to the beach and easy to locate.
- Comfortable place with a homely feel. The owner and staff very welcoming to both ourselves and my dog. Breakfast was excellent especially the scrambled eggs! And the slice of bacon for the dog.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Mathers Cottage is located in Coleraine, 29 miles from Londonderry and 2.4 miles from Portrush. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Ballymena is 26 miles from Mathers Cottage, and Portstewart is 2.3 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Browns Country House
Featuring free WiFi, Browns Country House offers accommodations in Bushmills, just 5 miles from Portrush. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ballymena is 23 miles from Browns Country House, and Coleraine is 4.2 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Perfect hosts who could not do more to provide a welcoming and friendly place to stay.
- The Browns were warm, welcoming, and entertaining. Highly recommend this beautiful home and their garden, the cup of tea on arrival, and their location excellent. We will go back one day hopefully.
- The friendliness of the family. They made you feel very welcome.
- The couple who run this B&B, Jean and Sam, were two of the nicest people we met during our trip through Ireland. Sam’s humour at breakfast time, bringing the various guests together, was the highlight of our stay.
- Sam and Jean were excellent hosts. So friendly and helpful. Sam told us about Ballytoy, that we’d missed on the way there. We visited next day and were very impressed.
Located in Portstewart, 27 miles from Londonderry, Cul-Erg House features a sun terrace and views of the sea.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Portrush is 2.8 miles from Cul-Erg House, and Ballymena is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The hospitality was fantastic. Everything about our stay was great. Breakfast superb.
- Loved the location, within easy walking of the little village center. The rooms were really quiet and very well appointed. JJ was really helpful with information and advice on what to see and where to eat in the village. Really comfortable beds.
- Best B and B I have stayed in. Would recommend it to my friends and will definitely make a return trip. JJ and Marie were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Location, cleanliness, breakfast, friendliness and helpfulness of owners
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds very comfortable.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Within 5 minutes’ walk of Portrush’s award-winning beaches, this bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi access throughout. Portrush town centre is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Mandalay, which serves full Irish breakfasts in the bright and airy dining room.Barry’s Amusement Park is within 650 feet of this bed and breakfast. Portrush Golf Club is less than 5 minutes’ drive away and there are restaurants and bars within 10 minutes’ walk of Mandalay. The Giant’s Causeway, a World Heritage Site, can be reached after a 20-minute drive.Each modern room has a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Feels like home:)
So nice breakfest!
Very clean, lovely decorated room. Quiet.Great location.
Many good advices form the owner about tourists atractions in the area.
- Frank is a legend , looks after you , third time there will be back
- We loved our stay. Great location and the host was very welcoming. We even got to meet his dog during breakfast. 🙂
- Amazing breakfast. Friendly atmosphere and well located.
- Personal service. Food excellent. Reception 2nd to none! Did I mention the breakfast, superb!
- Feels like home:)
Aaranmore Lodge Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aaranmore Lodge Guest House offers accommodations in Portrush. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Londonderry is 30 miles from Aaranmore Lodge, and Ballymena is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 22 miles from Aaranmore Lodge Guest House.
- Super friendly staff, helpful too. Lovely room, comfortable as well. And a great breakfast to finish off a good night. Wonderful location, close to everything.
- Very friendly and helpful advise where to eat out. The breakfast was lovely. The whole stay was very memoriablel
The owner/proprietor could not have been more welcoming and accommodating.
Any correspondence prior to our visit was promptly responded to. The accommodation was spacious, very clean, in excellent condition and breakfast was great as it catered for anything you needed. Lovely coffee at breakfast too.
Great location too, being only a short walk from town and free parking.
- warm welcome very nice hostess Karen great breakfast ,all round a great stay.
- Staff made good suggestions for restaurants and were interested in us and how much we enjoyed our visit.
Top Guest Houses In Ringsend Londonderry County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ringsend Londonderry County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ringsend Londonderry County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ringsend Londonderry County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!