10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rincón De La Victoria Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Benajarafe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Esperanza offers accommodations in Benajarafe, just 12 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 18 miles from Hostal Esperanza, and Fuengirola is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Sat on balcony lovely view of sea . Also no charge for our little dog . Also needed wifi put us in a room so we could pick it up
- The motel is literally across the road from the beach with no properties in between, so no properties are blocking the view etc. You can see the beach from the motel. Extremely easy to find as it’s on the main road (although the rooms are seperated from the road by the pool area – so rooms are quiet) . The main room and bathroom were very large. We visited in Winter but I would imagine that in the Summer the pool is amazing.
- Amazing view from the hotel room. Location is perfect, like 1 min walk away from the beach.
- Great locación just across the Street from the beach
- No frills Hostal, very clean and friendly staff. Great to be able to have off road parking.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Pensión Nomphosumus is located in Cala del Moral in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Malaga. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torremolinos is 12 miles from Pensión Nomphosumus, and Fuengirola is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We arrived very late – well past midnight – after a flight delay and the host was still there to greet us with a smile (and a beer 🙂 ) His English was good and he couldn’t have been more obliging or helpful. The rooms were large and comfortable, with good beds.
- The room was spacious and bed was comfortable. The bedding was clean and not smelly, Wifi internet was free and had a good speed.
- Free parking.Avaibility to make food.Tidy and nice.100%.
- The owner is really interested to accommodate his guests in the best possible way. One can see the staff dedication to increase the quality of available services in the place.
- Host – very accommodating, even though we arrived late in the night, there was no problem, room and bathroom were clean, we could park our car inside, everything was trouble free
Las Acacias Hostal Restaurante
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Las Acacias Hostal Restaurante is located in the Este neighborhood in Malaga, 10 miles from Torremolinos and 19 miles from Fuengirola. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Benalmádena is 12 miles from Las Acacias Hostal, and Nerja is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The environment was welcoming, the staff always friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back! I love this place
- Typical continental breakfast, Not what I would like. Good for short stay.
- Nice big spacious room. Staff friendly & helpful. Very clean.
Good breakfast and very nice owners.
Good if you want to do sightseeing in the city.
Proprietor and his wife so friendly. Breakfast was fabulous. My daughter visited us while we were there and they gave her complimentary breakfast. They printed out our return boarding passes. Beach towels and sun umbrellas were in the lobby if you needed them.
A basic hotel but maid service every day and towels changed every other day. Water cooler in lobby.
Hotel in a quiet side street but bus stop just over the road. 15 minutes to Malaga central by bus (every 10 mins, 80 cents) and gorgeous beach two minutes walk.
Great value, excellent friendly service.
El Nogal Home
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Nogal Home offers accommodations in Malaga, just 10 miles from Torremolinos.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Fuengirola is 19 miles from El Nogal Home, and Benalmádena is 12 miles away. Malaga Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Despite the language barrier, we were able to understand each other through smiles and kindness. The terrace was very comfortable and the location was just perfect. The room was very clean. There is a very nice kitchen that guests can use equipped with coffee and cold drinks vending machines. About 30 minutes walk from the city center, but you can also take the bus at the stop a few meters away.
- We only stayed one night but would have happily stayed longer. Room was very comfortable and cool. Next time we visit Malaga we will stay here.
It was close to the beach.
From the airport there are 2 buses to take: Line A and then either 3 or 11.
The room was basic but clean. Bathroom was clean.
Across the street there is a cafe with good stuff.
It is a very nice walk on the breach to downtown / Malagueta.
- Close to beach. Many shops and restaurants near by. Bus connection to city centre good.
- The woman in the lobby was so nice and I would love to come back there, so helpful. Thank you Nogal for excellent service 🙂 Definetly recommended !!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal Moscatel is located in the Este neighborhood in Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Torremolinos is 10 miles from Hostal Moscatel, and Fuengirola is 19 miles away. Malaga Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Simply good value basic accomodation. Very clean all we needed for our short stay. Would I stay there again? Definitely.
- Great situ Easy walk there all round spectacular coast
- The apartment was good. Two single beds (we joined them together). There was a private bathroom (but also a shared one!). There was breakfast in the morning but we didn’t have it. We stayed for a night. Overall, it is good value for money.
- The single room I had this time was cosy and had all the facilities I needed. I love the location, it is close to a lot of small cafes/restaurants and within easy reach of Malaga centre via nos 3 & 11 bus. The hotel is attractive and decorated/furnished in Spanish style.
- It is a good, low-cost accomodation with pretty good location. The transportation is great, the bus stop, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants and the beach are nearby. They have good solution for late check-in. The room was simple, but we could find everything we needed.
Hostel Malaga City
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Malaga City is located in Malaga, 30 miles from Marbella and 8 miles from Torremolinos.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fuengirola is 17 miles from Hostel Malaga City, and Benalmádena is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Malaga City.
- Confortable beds and big room. Location is great. Office 24/24.
- The stairwell has great lighting and decor, beautiful to wake up to. Also my room had three wall-sized mirrors!
- The wifi worked well I guess, but who needs that in the center of Malaga when on holiday?
- The only things that were to like, was the very (!!) nice staff and the great location.
- The location and quirkiness of the hostel. The friendly staff and the price also a taxi rank across the road.
La Casa Mata Central
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. La Casa Mata Central is located in the Malaga Centro neighborhood in Malaga, 29 miles from Marbella and 8 miles from Torremolinos.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Fuengirola is 17 miles from La Casa Mata Central, and Benalmádena is 10 miles away. Malaga Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant, well organised hostel near the old heart of Malaga.
- Staff was very helpful, we got a short presentation of the city centre, which was extremly useful (we have never been in Málaga before). They also were discreet, and friendly.
- Very cozy room, the whole hostel is very clean and tidy. In a quiet little street just next to city center. Helpful and friendly staff.
Great location for visiting Malaga. We stayed for one night only but would recommend for longer visit too. Walking distance to all lovely places we wanted to see.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Room was clean and there is a kitchen so we could have a coffee and tea.
- Close to city center. Clean. Great place for shoty-stay in Malaga. Easy communication with owner.
Residencia Universitaria San José
One of our best sellers in Malaga! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Malaga, 29 miles from Marbella, Residencia Universitaria San José features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Torremolinos is 8 miles from Universitaria San José, and Fuengirola is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5 miles from Residencia Universitaria San José.
- Location was good near to most tourist attractions.
- The location. In the center of the city, close to the main historical monuments and the beach.
- The property has three buildings.they differ in facilities and cleanliness but have same rate.pics are of new building but others are old which is different from expected.staff is excellent but old buildings are not.location is excellent too.good show at this rate.
- Fabulous location….everything to hand….receptionist very considerate and helpful
- Very nice room in a flat in the center of town. Even had kitchen facilities. No windows, but that was fine. Was also quiet.I slept in apartment number nine (they had different ones I think).
Hostal Flamenco Camaron
Hostal Flamenco Camaron is set in a quiet part of central Málaga, 15 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral and 1.1 miles from the beach. It offers free WiFi in rooms.All rooms feature a satellite TV. Most have a balcony. Bathroom facilities are either private or shared, and all have toiletries provided. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV.Hostal Flamenco Camaron also features a typical Andalusian terrace. You will find bus stops, supermarkets, cinemas and shops within a few minutes’ walk.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Gibralfaro Castle is a 5-minute hike away, while the Alcazaba and Roman Theatre can be reached in 10 minutes’ walk.
- Very helpful staff. Good facilities. Very comfortable room
- The hostel is well located near the centre. The building is not old, its quiet and cosy. The staff is very helpful and helped me to book taxi for my departure….
I booked a single room but had a much larger double bedroom with private shower and toilet. Room was nice and clean with a comfy enough bed.
It’s in a great location minutes from the centre and it also has a supermarket nearby.
- Close to public transport and main historic sights.
It’s close to the bus stop. It’s ok for someone who hasn’t good high expectation.
Hostal La Casa de Enfrente
Hostal La Casa de Enfrente is located in Malaga, just 28 miles from Marbella.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 7 miles from Hostal Casa de Enfrente, and Fuengirola is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff at the reception was very kind and helpful. The hotel is near busstation to center and they are supermarket and coffeeshop very near.
We had anche eventuali nearby so the location was perfecto for us. There is a taxi stop and buses Just in front of it.
Supermarket with bar next door opened 8am-2am everyday.
Sheets, towels and soap available. Hair dryer at reception.
- It did what it said on the tin, no more no less. Comfortable room. Extremely helpful staff, great private car park which was a real bonus, good value for money.
- A decent hostal with good price. Big advantage : free parking on site. Spacious room and bathroom and clean also. It was a little cold outside but the room heated quickly. Reception open 24/7 and close to the airport. Right near there is a restaurant open from 6 to midnight. Wi-fi was not always working good, depending on how many people are using it. Overall good value for the money.
- There’s a grocery store that’s open till 1am next to the hostel. 30 minute walk and you’re deep in the city. Great parking!
Top Guest Houses In Rincón De La Victoria Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rincón de la Victoria Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!