10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rimoux Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimoux Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rimoux Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimoux Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimoux Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rimoux Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rimoux Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rimoux Brittany:
Maison de Luciné
At Maison de Luciné, each room comes with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms at Maison de Luciné also offer a terrace. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.Saint Malo is 21 miles from Maison de Luciné, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles away. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Charming owner, real host, handmade products, calm and service. Just what you need if you are in the area!
- Lucie & Thiabuit were very friendly, helpful & went out of their way to assist with any questions we had. They were fantastic hosts, amazing breakfasts & we also had a superb evening meal one night. A beautiful new venue that is great for singles, doubles, families with all age children, lovely grounds & most food was from their own garden or local produce. The property is private & an easy walk to the town of Combourg with great views over the Chateau & lake. Really looking forward to a return trip. Thanks L & T.
- Excellent continental breakfast with eggs. Too much choice. Excellent bread and croissant.
Wow, Wow, Wow, the service by Lucine and her husband was amazing, great rooms, great food, very home feeling like been part of the family.
Great personal attention.
- The hostess went to every length to ensure that we had an enjoyable stay – too bad for us that it was for only two nights!
Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel
With a garden view, all of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel include a wardrobe, desk and sofa. They have a private bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and free toiletries.A homemade breakfast is included in the price and served in the dining area. Additional meals are available upon request.Saint-Malo is a 30-minute drive away and Cancale is 12.4 miles away.
- A beautiful place to stay, with an exceptional breakfast, run by a friendly and welcoming family
Very friendly and helpful people
Large garden with facilities for kids and large parking
- Breakfast was superb, with variety of fresh baked delicious breads, jams and jellies, freshly squeezed fruit juices, etc.
- Lovely rural location, but quick drive to Mont Saint Michel and close to Saint Malo & Dinan. Wonderful breakfast. Helpful, friendly host.
- The room was very spacious and the proprietor was very friendly. Very close proximity to Mont Saint-Michel (15 min drive). Overall a great stay.
Chateau de la Foltière
All of the guest rooms are individually decorated with period furniture, parquet flooring and an ornamental fireplace. Each room features a private bathroom. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi connection.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Chateau de la Foltière, and guests can enjoy tea in the afternoon from 15:00 to 18:00.With free private parking on site, Foltière Castle is situated 8.1 miles from the medieval city of Fougères. The castle is accessible via the A84 motorway.
- The setting is wonderful and the free access to the park after normal opening hours makes this chateau feel like your own home.
- Chateau is really very old outside and inside. Rooms were not renovated since long time. But it gives special atmosphere for your stay. The betting is super white and royal. Thank you for welcoming us at 22:00 🙂 The castle is situated in a perfect botanic garden and view from the rooms are fantastic. In the day some tourists pass the garden.
- The potential to be fantastic is there but unfortunately it falls short on many levels.
- Large comfy bed; beautiful garden & tranquil surroundings creating a relaxing atmosphere and a wonderful ambience.
Elegant and extremely spacious accommodation.
Access to floral park in evening and early morning.
Caring personal attention. Telephoned to check whether we were OK as we arrived late.
A wonderful experience.
Separate room for teenage children giving them a degree of privacy.
Park floral well signed
Chateau de La Croix Chemin
At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chateau de La Croix Chemin.Saint Malo is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 18 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. A seating area is available in all rooms, while certain rooms have a DVD player. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Saint Malo is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 32 miles from Bijoux Gite.
- This is a great property. Our hosts were friendly and helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. The location is in the countryside, quiet and peaceful. But not too far form everything. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet, friendly place to stay.
- The outside spaces are gorgeous, well maintained and with a fantastic swimming pool. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is small but good equipped. We enjoyed the calm of the countryside. Nice places to visit are Dinan, Dinard, St-Malo (all 45min-1hr drive), and Mont Saint Michel (30min).
- A beautiful old landhouse located in a quiet town conveniently close by Mont Saint Michel. Hosted by a very hospital couple that helps you out with info on trips. This all topped off with a very nice swimming pool and garden. Highly recommended!
- La décoration très cocooning. Belle piscine La proximité de Pontorson
- Alles man kann mit dem Auto überall hinkommen.st Michel 10km Boxspringbett Kamin wo man Feuer machen kann.es.ist ein bisschen abgelegen.aber ich kann es nur empfehlen wir werden es auch wieder buchen.fur den Preis super❤️❤️das Schwimmbad ist super der Spielplatz auch
L’Orée du Mont
All rooms in L’Orée du Mont are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature garden views.Guests at L’Orée du Mont can enjoy a continental breakfast.L’Orée du Mont has a sun terrace. Guests at L’Orée du Mont will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pontorson, like cycling.Saint Malo is 24 miles from L’Orée du Mont, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles away. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Perfect spot near mont Saint Michel. We were a couple on a cycling tour. Our bikes were kindly stored safely in the garage and pierre kindly gave us a lift to mont st Michel and back. It was a perfect stay for our first wedding anniversary in the suite ! Nicole and Pierre kindly gave us a bottle of champagne to celebrate!! Our room was fantastic and there was plenty of nespreso coffee on tap! Breakfasts were home made including the jams/preserves/bread/brioche and plenty of effort for clearly put into this! Nothing is too much trouble for these hosts and we felt honoured to be there! Would definitely recommend.
- Nicole and Pierre were superb hosts. Very hospitable.The rooms are beautiful and spacious. The gardens well maintained.Excellent breakfasts!
- This is a fantastic place to stay. The property is beautifully decorated and situated in a quiet area of Pontorson. Breakfast was delicious with local products and homemade goodies. Our hosts were extremely welcoming and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.
Everything was just great with our stay there, nearly Mt. St. Michel and I would like to thanks Nicole and her husband so much for the super surprised breakfast!! it’s a pity we couldn’t stay more nights because we have another plan to go.
But if my friend ask me, I will definitely recommend “L’Orée du Mont” to them.
- The property is very close to Mont Saint Michel, you can catch a regular bus throughout the day about 15 minutes walk from the hotel but the owners were gracious enough to give us a ride to and from the tram station that goes up to the Castle. The room while small was very comfortable and a great spot from which to explore Pontorson with access to public transport to Mont Saint Michel. The Owners prepared an absolutely lovely French breakfast for us that we enjoyed with the other guests and really made us feel as though we were at home despite the language barrier between us and the other guests. I really cannot say enough about how polite and helpful the owners are. If you are looking for a romantic place for a couple to stay I would absolutely recommend 100%.
At chambre d’hôte, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Chambre d’hôte provides some accommodations with garden views, and every room has a electric tea pot. The rooms come with a seating area.Saint Malo is 25 miles from chambre d’hôte, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le bois au sage
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms here will provide you with a pool view. At Le bois au sage rooms include a private bathroom.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and à la carte options.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Saint Malo is 16 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 16 miles from Le bois au sage.
No reviews yet.
Gîte Les Sageais
This 2-bedroom cottage has a living room offering an original stone fireplace and exposed beams. It has a view over the garden and includes a TV, DVD player and a CD player.An oven, stove and microwave are available in the kitchen, and you can dine on the terrace during summer. The kitchen also includes tea and coffee making facilities.With free private parking on site, this B&B is situated 21.7 miles from the beaches of Saint-Malo and from Mont Saint-Michel. You can visit the Château de Combourg, 7.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
At Pierre-feuille-ciseaux, the Family Room includes a desk, a seating area, a courtesy tray and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parigné, like cycling and hiking.Le Mont Saint Michel is 19.9 miles from Pierre-feuille-ciseaux, while Rennes is 30.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 34.2 miles from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rimoux Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rimoux Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rimoux Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rimoux Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!