10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rimington Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimington Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rimington Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimington Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimington Lancashire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rimington Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rimington Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rimington Lancashire:
Offering a children’s playground and views of the garden, Waddow Hall is located in Clitheroe, 28.6 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered in the public lounges, conference rooms and bar area. Free private parking is available on site.Tea and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The standard rooms feature a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property with a TV. A full English breakfast is served each morning.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Blackpool is 26.7 miles from Waddow Hall, while Southport is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 30.4 miles from Waddow Hall.
- Rooms were basic but clean and comfy. Accurate descrption on site. Beautiful location with stunning views. Staff exceptional.
- From the moment you enter the gates leading through the extensive grounds to the Hall, it is impossible not to be impressed. This impression continues with the very friendly and helpful reception staff to the size and comfort of the room. There’s an unexpected and pleasurable change at breakfast as a full cooked breakfast is now included in the room rate. All in all, Waddow Hall proved to be an absolute delight and I look forward to staying there again.
Comfy bed with great view from the window. Super breakfast. Welcoming staff who were so helpful.
A rural gem in a busy world.
- Receptionist was lovely and very helpful. Location was beautiful.
- Jenet who was on reception was an excellent ambassador for Waddow Hall and the charity, gave me lots of information and history knowledge of the Hall plus reading matter. Nothing was to much trouble and all this came with the most incredible smile. The room was imacculate & beds very comfortable. Breakfast was better than some 5* establishments have stayed in. Then last but not least the views of the rolling country side were breathtaking, lots of places to walk and get lost in the scenic vista. Clitheroe was a short taxi ride away. FABULOUS
Middle Flass Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Middle Flass Lodge offers accommodations in Bolton by Bowland, just 30 miles from Kendal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bradford is 26 miles from Middle Flass Lodge, and Preston is 21 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 28 miles away.
- The very pleasant owners gave us a warm welcome and were very helpful indeed. The Lodge is set in stunning surroundings – there was a beautiful view from each of our windows. The showers were great – plenty of power and hot water. Breakfast was plentiful and perfect. Coffee very good.
- Friendly people, comfortable lounge area and beautiful scenery.
The service was like warm apple pie, comforting and sweet! Definitely needed after a 6 hour drive in the pouring rain!
The room was well-sized, well-equipped, clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was included in the price and was outstanding! Great quality, came out quickly and plenty of it too!
The location was peaceful but on a fantastic driving road that was a dream come true for a petrol head like me.
Water pressure was great.
You get a little tray of complimentary niceties such as bottles of water, tea and coffee facilities. Plus, there was a hair dryer and some rugs in the wardrobe too.
Walls were thick so got a good nights sleep too.
- A lovely lodge in beautiful surroundings with an excellent breakfast. Walks are on your doorstep with no need to drive out anywhere if you don’t feel like it.
- The host were very friendly and accommodating and couldn’t do enough for us
The Guest House Worsthorne
The Guest House Worsthorne is set in Burnley. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Manchester is 21.1 miles from the accommodation, while Leeds is 26.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 22.4 miles from The Guest House Worsthorne.
- What a lovely place. Excellent room. Very clean and tidy. Location and the village itself were perfect. The host David was a great guy too………will highly recommend to anyone and we will be definitely returning next year!!
- Super friendly staff, exceptionally clean and comfortable -lovely mints and biscuits in the room! Highly recommend 🙂
- A spacious, clean and comfortable room right in the heart of the village.
- Very clean, practical and friendly. Great location, situated at the centre of a small village. Recommended.
- Very comfortable stay on Worsthorne at the immaculately clean Guesthouse. Handily located for a pleasant pint in the Crooked Billet and a substantial breakfast in the morning.
Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington
Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington is located in Accrington, just 20 miles from Manchester.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Blackpool is 28 miles from Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington, and Southport is 27 miles away. Manchester Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were so friendly as soon as I arrived. Polite and informative. Hotel is what some people would class as ‘outdated’ but it was exceptionally clean and I liked the look. Breakfast was out of this world. The free range eggs were so fabulous i bought half a dozen to bring home. I’d definitely stay here again.
- Good Wifi, Very Nice Breakfast, Nice Extras[ washing etc.] Clean and Very friendly Hosts.
- A brilliant location, lovely clean comfortable rooms great breakfast felt very well looked after highly recommend
- Mary is very lovely and friendly . She treats you like part of her family. The property is very clean and quite. The location is perfect for any purpose. Plus, the breakfast was delicious. It was fresh and cooked by her !!!
- I used this guest house while I was taking my Class 2 driving test – everything was spot on and I would recommend it to anyone!
Crag Wood View
Crag Wood View is situated in Gargrave, 3.7 miles from Skipton and Skipton Castle. All rooms boast a kitchen and a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.There is a shared kitchen equipped with a kettle on site. Every room has views of the garden. The double room also has a seating area.Leeds Bradford International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Lion at Settle- a Thwaites Inn of Character
One of our top picks in Settle.In the heart of the charming market town, The Lion at Settle dates from the 17th century and features a bar, an elegant restaurant, and free Wi-Fi in public areas. A full English breakfast is provided in the morning.The large restaurant serves excellent food made from fresh local produce, and a wide selection of cask ales are available. Guests can relax in the residents lounge, or the hotel’s bar in front of a stunning Inglenook fireplace. Outdoor seating is also available, for open-air dining in the courtyard area.The Lion has been welcoming travelers since 1640, and it still retains some charming old features in its corridors. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries, and guests can use a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.You can enjoy a variety of scenic walks and visit a range of quaint shops in the surrounding Yorkshire Dales. Settle Train Station can be reached in 3 minutes by foot.
- Very comfortable hotel/inn, popular local pub & restaurant, good food, friendly staff, excellent central location. Comfortable rooms. Jazz band played in the bar whilst we were there. No parking but available at nearby public car parks for about £2 a day/night. Very dog friendly! Highly recommended.
- Stayed two nights. Staff very welcoming on our arrival. Room warm, spacious and comfortable. Had evening meal there both nights and food was excellent.
- Friendly helpful, staff. Clean rooms. Food in the restaurant amazing. Would definitely recommend!
- Fabulous food, really friendly staff, comfortable and clean room – an excellent hotel. Really dog friendly too, which makes a massive difference for us.
- The breakfast was good and attractively presented. The staff were all really pleasant and helpful. It was a good place for a solo traveller, with a relaxed bar and a cosy atmosphere. The rooms were comfortable and quaintly decorated in keeping with the age of the building.
Riverside Barn is located in Ribchester, 26 miles from Manchester and 21 miles from Blackpool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Southport is 22 miles from Riverside Barn, and Preston is 8 miles away. Manchester Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was really lovely. The room was beautifully furnished and the four pister bed was very comfortable. The situation is idyllic and very quiet.
- Sparkling clean. Lovely little touches such as cake/sandwiches waiting.Surrounding area is very pleasant. We will be back.
- Basically there is nothing to dislike about this property a lovely cream tea waiting for us on our arrival a comfortable four poster bed & full sky tv package the room had everything you need for a romantic stay even a small fridge that kept our champagne really chilled we used the Ribchester Arms for our evening meal which was only a short walk away & my favourite thing about the place was the peace & tranquility will defiantly be staying here again
- Everything excellent value for money highly recommend
- Lovely place with wonderful view. Lots of small detalis that makes staying much more plesent than other B&Bs
Raikes Barn is located in Skipton, 22 miles from Leeds and 20 miles from Harrogate. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bradford is 16 miles from Raikes Barn, and Huddersfield is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Fantastic accommodation minutes from the town centre and well looked after by our wonderful hosts.
- Extremely comfy bed and beautiful decor and soft furnishings. Very warm and very clean.
- The owners were fantastic, very welcoming and friendly. They gave us information about the area and we honestly felt like we were old friends. Very spacious and luxurious room, probably the best we’ve ever stayed in. Honestly felt like we were at home.
- The accommodation was right on the edge of town, but still very quiet. I would highly recommend it, but on the other hand would like to keep it secret so we could go more often
What a lovely place in the heart of Skipton.
We stayed in the Craven Suite. Excellent facilities, the most comfy bed ever, very clean and to high standards. Will definately be returning whenever we stay in Skipton.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Pinfold offers accommodations in Skipton, just 22 miles from Leeds.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Harrogate is 20 miles from The Pinfold, and Bradford is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 16 miles from The Pinfold.
- Quaint and charming propery in a very good location.
- warm reception, super comfortable, lovely cosy room
The decour of the room was beautiful.
Bed very comfy.
Plenty of space to move around in.
Room warmed up very quickly once windows were closed and heating put on.
- The decor, location, cleanliness, comfort. Everything was perfect and the design of the room was a perfect cross between cottage / traditional design and modern fittings.
The property is in a perfect location to Be able to walk into Skipton which just 2 minutes away. You are straight onto the canal with lovely walks and there are so many little bars and craft ale pubs that you are spoilt for choice.
The bed is so comfy and room has a large shower too (although had to run this for a long time before getting hot). The room is modern and stylish and the owner was lovely to deal with before and during our stay. There is a parking space just across the road which is safe. Really enjoyed our stay.
Highfield Guesthouse offers accommodations in Skipton.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 22 miles from Highfield Guesthouse, and Harrogate is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The comfiest bed ever, and the location was fantastic.
- The greeting from Debbie on arrival Very friendly and welcoming
- Comfortable central location. Nicely served breakfast. The
- Location, very clean, tea and coffee in the room, breakfast was lovely and a good choice, friendly and helpful owner.
- Location was perfect. 5 min walk and we were right on the high street
Top Guest Houses In Rimington Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rimington Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rimington Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rimington Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!