10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rillé Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rillé Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rillé Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rillé Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rillé Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rillé Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rillé Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rillé Centre:
Les Quatres Vents
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, blu-ray player and DVD player. Some rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Angers is 23.6 miles from Guest House Maunaie, while Saumur is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts. I arrived later than planned but they were understanding. Fabulous hosts, house & breakfast.
- Very lovely place to stay. Gorgeous building and friendly family. Lovely breakfast. Fully recommend.
The host was very helpful and welcoming. He recommended and booked a local restaurant for us, which was lovely. The bed was very comfortable.
The car was parked in the grounds and the large wooden gates were closed at night. The location was very peaceful, although would not suit everyone as we had to drive to the local restaurant. It also had easy access to our onward route the following day.
We had a lovely time. We stayed in the family room with a small kitchen and a fridge, a separate bathroom and a lovely garden with a seating area at the front door.
There is a little seasonal swimmingpool for kids after a long hot day, it is even a bit larger than the one in the pictures.
Breakfast was delicious, fresh bread and fruit, very good!
We would gladly return here!
- Lovely farm house run by a lovely family. Very quaint and charming. Lots of history
A la Fleur de Lys
With antique-style furniture, all rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast with fresh products can be enjoyed every morning at A la Fleur de Lys. Barbecue facilities and a shared kitchen are at guests’ disposal.This property is 1,500 feet from the Loire River and 3.1 miles from the A85 motorway. Tours is 19.3 miles away and free public parking is available on site.
- Excellent location near the centre of a small market town, within easy reach of the chateau and several local restaurants. Well located as a base to tour the region with it’s many places of interest. The Sunday market gave us an enjoyable hour wandering around.
- Great location! In the heart of the city, with view on the castle from the room. Good spacious room in historic style. Spacious bathroom. Car parking. And wonderful breakfast – really one of the best for 2 weeks in France. And many thanks to the owner for hospitality and friendliness.
Room and bathroom are spacy, bed is comfortable, everything is nice and cosy. Breakfast is abundant (very tasty cheese selection, crepes, yoghurt, jams, croissants etc) and nicely served. There is always enough space to park a car (free of charge).
It was my second time to stay at this hotel and I would stay there definitely again because it is so nice hotel.
The Room was perfectly fine for an overnight stop.
The breakfast was excellent and the staff very friendly.
- The owners were very friendly, the breakfast was amazing, central location.
Maison d’Hôtes La Closerie
All rooms features a wardrobe, heating and tea and coffee making facilities, while some also have a seating area and refrigerator. They are complete with a private bathroom. Some of the rooms offer garden views.A continental breakfast serving croissants, bread, homemade jam, yogurt, cake, fruit juice and cereal is available each morning. Several restaurants can be found 3.1 miles away in Longué-Jumelles.Canoeing activities are possible 7.5 miles away on the Loire River and Angers is only a 35-minute drive from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking.
- Very kind welcome and great breakfast, nice quiet green garden where one immediately wants to stay the whole day, a small paradise
- Vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenares op een leuke plek met een verblijf in een oud, maar goed ingericht bijgebouw.
Le calme, les petits oiseaux, le petit-déjeuner, l’accueil (notre hôtesse très gentille, proposant des conseils sur les environs)
Le paysage, le jardin bien entretenu. Dommage, on n’a pas pu profiter de la table et du parasol dehors (photo sous la pluie)
- L’accueil, le calme, la présence d’un chat et des fleurs de muguet au pied de la chambre
- Très agréable accueil et la chambre avec lit double (j’y étais avec ma soeur) est très pratique.
All rooms offer antique furniture, views of the courtyard and free Wi-Fi access. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free standing bathtub or shower.A breakfast serving homemade and organic products is available at the castle. Guests can also sample the region’s wine at the nearby Loire Vineyard routes.Horse riding and massage treatment activities are available close to the castle. The A28 motorway is ideally located a 10-minte drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- This was a beautiful property. We were amazed at the lovely grounds and luxurious rooms. We had a very warm welcome from our delightful hosts. An excellent recommendation for supper completed our experience. Our breakfast was served in the most lovely room and included much that was home made… it was delicious.
- Genuine chateau experience in a wonderful home with super-friendly hosts. Highly recommended.
- Absolutely idyllic stay in the French countryside. Ivana welcomed us warmly and contacted us ahead of time to suggest a restaurant for dinner – she made a reservation for us and it was fabulous. The chateau is lovely and the room beautiful and comfortable. Everything is exactly as pictured online. Breakfast was fantastic too, especially the homemade jams and yogurt. And the coffee! It would have been nice to have more time to spend here on the beautiful property.
- The owner was so friendly and gave us a wonderful recommendation for dinner. The house and grounds were beautiful and fun to wander around. Breakfast was made using local ingredients and was a great way to start the day.
- Our hostess was lovely in every way. Attentive, welcoming helpful. The chateau is decorated as you would expect. Grand, eclectic full of interests. The grounds you must walk. Beautiful Pond, meadows ,orangery. Definitely feel like lord and lady of the manor. Owners and four young daughters and 3 dogs live on property. But you would not know it. Felt like we had rooms to ourselves. Enjoyed a glass of wine with hostess one night taking time from here extremely busy schedule. Felt very comfortable there. Continental breakfast was prompt, plentiful served in formal dining room. Views from chateau are breathtaking.
The room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with English and French channels. It include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries, a hairdryer and straightener.You will find babysitting service at the property, upon request and at a surcharge. You can have breakfast in the privacy of your room or if weather permitted on the terrace.Saumur is 14.3 miles from Le Gustavienne, while Chinon is 22.4 miles from the property.
- Everything was just fine, our room, the facilities the breakfast, the location…and a most warm welcome from Jane. Excellent value.
- L’accueil, la disponibilité et cette très belle chambre. Restaurant fermé trop tôt (20h50) mais heureusement il y a une petite brasserie bien sympathique sur la place qui reste ouverte tard.
- L’accueil était très chaleureux, tant par le personnel que par les multiples attentions de bienvenue. L’ensemble des prestations très agréables. Le décore était recherché. Petit déjeuner copieux et raffiné.
- Le confort, l’accueil très chaleureux , le petit déjeuner
Prachtige sfeervolle schone kamer, voorzien van alle comfort, ruime badkamer. Eigen ingang. Geweldige locatie net buiten Mouliherne.
Vriendelijke en gastvrije ontvangst.
Ontbijt in de tuin.
Veel aandachtspunt voor details. Absolute aanrader !
Le Clos des Bérengeries
You will find a kettle in the room. Le Clos des Bérengeries features free WiFi throughout the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and fishing. Saumur is 18 miles from Le Clos des Bérengeries, while Chinon is 8.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 24.9 miles from the property.
Very nice, clean, confortable and quiet room. Mrs. Dolores is the best hostess!
Rapport qualité prix excellent! Petit parking devant.
- L’accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire. Le petit déjeuner est excellent.
(Réservation effectuée pour mes parents, tous les deux + de 60 ans pour un voyage en Touraine)
Pratique, proche des châteaux de la Loire. L’établissement se trouve facilement.
Salle de bain propre et fonctionnelle (sèche-cheveux)
Chambre spacieuse avec canapé, bouilloire, tisanes/thés et bureau, une bonne literie, assez de prises électriques.
- On a tout apprécié tellement c’était bon et fait avec goût.
- La propriétaire est très aimable. Elle s’est notamment adaptée aux allergies alimentaires.
- Very nice, clean, confortable and quiet room. Mrs. Dolores is the best hostess!
La Batelière sur Loire
All rooms are fully-equipped and feature a shower room. You will find a shared lounge at the property with free WiFi access.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 16.2 miles from La Batelière sur Loire.
- We had a one night stay whilst cycling- one couple on a boat and one in a treehouse. Location of both was fantastic – dinner delivered to the boat, breakfast at each. River location amazing and the treehouse a truly unique experience. Loved it!
The novelty of staying in a tree house / hobbit house with modern facilities. Great breakfast and dinner served via a basket on a pulley.
- The owners are very nice and it was a very special expierience. They put alot of love in their treehouses.. Breakfast was very good with regional food. Definatly worth a stay!
- Loved the bed, power shower, breakfast, soft drinks left in fridge and flushing toilet.
- Schöne Lage mit tollem Blick auf die Loire, viel Natur, Ausstattung gut, Bett bequem
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom, and selected rooms come with a patio. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at les fillottes.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Tours is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Clean ,very comfortable bed, pretty decor, excellent bath, breakfast very good, charming host
- L’accueil et la gentillesse de Nadia, la propreté impeccable de la chambre!! Les petites attentions, super petit-dej maison
- Una casa preciosa y todo el desayuno casero desde la mermelada al yogurt, un 10
- Très belle chambre et petit déjeuné maison. Très bon accueil et conseils pertinents ! Une très bonne adresse
- Nous avons un séjour très agréable superbe accueil, le lieu est atypique et décoré avec raffinement bref un endroit où l’on se sent bien tout simplement
Gîte des Ecuries d’Hodebert
All rooms in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine. The units include a wardrobe.Tours is 18 miles from Les Ecuries du château d’Hodebert. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 16.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
” Le Cher Passant ”
The rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Savonnières, like hiking.Tours is 7 miles from ” Le Cher Passant “, while Saumur is 30 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rillé Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rillé Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rillé Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rillé Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!