10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Riley Green Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Riley Green Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Riley Green Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riley Green Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riley Green Lancashire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Riley Green Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Riley Green Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Riley Green Lancashire:
Hill View Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Hill View Hotel offers accommodations in Blackburn. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 21 miles from Hill View Hotel, and Liverpool is 31 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 29 miles away.
It is an old property and the owners have done well to decorate and present in reasonable order. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was TINY!!
I would say that the accommodation is geared towards workmen rather than travellers. However, it was value for money.
- Great little guesthouse, friendly staff and good value for money.
- didn’t have breakfast as had to get off early the bed was slightly hard but the place was clean and tidy
- The breakfast was none existant came down in the morning at the designated time only to find a letter telling me were to leave my key
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcome
- It is an old property and the owners have done well to decorate and present in reasonable order. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was TINY!!
Featuring free WiFi, The Fernhurst offers accommodations in Blackburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Manchester is 20 miles from The Fernhurst, and Liverpool is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 27 miles from The Fernhurst.
- The room was bigger than expected. Not too noisy although the doors were very noisy.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff, room was clean and well maintained with the hotel very close to the motorway network
- Nice friendly staff overall a good hotel and nice place to stay
- Cleanliness level was so poor I have got a picture of room with insects in it.
Located near the city center.
Has a restaurant which serves food which is alright.
People working in the reception and the restaurant were very helpful.
Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington
Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington is located in Accrington, just 20 miles from Manchester.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Blackpool is 28 miles from Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington, and Southport is 27 miles away. Manchester Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were so friendly as soon as I arrived. Polite and informative. Hotel is what some people would class as ‘outdated’ but it was exceptionally clean and I liked the look. Breakfast was out of this world. The free range eggs were so fabulous i bought half a dozen to bring home. I’d definitely stay here again.
- Good Wifi, Very Nice Breakfast, Nice Extras[ washing etc.] Clean and Very friendly Hosts.
- A brilliant location, lovely clean comfortable rooms great breakfast felt very well looked after highly recommend
- Mary is very lovely and friendly . She treats you like part of her family. The property is very clean and quite. The location is perfect for any purpose. Plus, the breakfast was delicious. It was fresh and cooked by her !!!
- I used this guest house while I was taking my Class 2 driving test – everything was spot on and I would recommend it to anyone!
Loe Lodge offers accommodations in Bury. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 11 miles from Loe Lodge, and Liverpool is 30 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 19 miles away.
- The property was in a beautiful location not far from Ramsbottom town. It had very high quality furnishings and linen/towels and was spotlessly clean. The shower/bathroom was of a high standard. And every little detail had been thought of even down to fresh milk in the fridge and biscuits and chocolates in the room. The breakfast was delicious and plenty of it. Nothing was too much trouble.
- A nice warm greeting and an Amazing choice of breakfast options. well presented and very tasty.The room was perfect
- The full English breakfast is superb.Room was very clean.Comfy bed.Lovely quiet location.Not too far to walk to Ramsbottom.Plenty of local taxi firms to get you back at night.
- We had room 1. The room, and ensuite bathroom, were both generously sized. The bed was comfortable, with quality linen and towels for the bathroom. Good quality fixtures used throughout, the shower was generously sized with a good flow of hot water. Breakfast was tasty and used local ingredients. Richard is very friendly and offered us some tips as to local places for good food and drink. Free wifi and parking. Nice views across open fields from the room.
The best breakfast I’ve had in a long time!!
Beautifully furnished cosy room
Great local walks from the front door
Ashton Lodge Guest House
Ashton Lodge Guest House is located in Preston, 28 miles from Manchester and 27 miles from Liverpool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Blackpool is 13 miles from Ashton Lodge Guest House, and Southport is 14 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Bed very comfortable in a centrally heated room on the ground floor of a period building just outside Preston. There were good transport links by bus to the property which is in a nice are! The breakfast was very good and consisted of: Cereal, toast plus a wholesome cooked breakfast accompanied by tea and fruit juices. The Landlady was short and polite in any conversation and overall made me feel very welcome. The low prices left me with some money for a few extra memos of Preston. I’d recommend this property to anyone travelling the north of England.
- The location suited our need to be close to the city centre and the owner was kind and helpful.
- Apart from the bed being clean the hotel is in dire need of renovation!! Therefore not a lot…..
- Nice quiet location. Breakfast was small but adequate. Staff very friendly.
- The staff were very friendly helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was very good. It’s a nice quiet location and great value for money would highly recommend
- Bed very comfortable in a centrally heated room on the ground floor of a period building just outside Preston. There were good transport links by bus to the property which is in a nice are! The breakfast was very good and consisted of: Cereal, toast plus a wholesome cooked breakfast accompanied by tea and fruit juices. The Landlady was short and polite in any conversation and overall made me feel very welcome. The low prices left me with some money for a few extra memos of Preston. I’d recommend this property to anyone travelling the north of England.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ingleside House offers accommodations in Bolton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manchester is 12 miles from Ingleside House, and Liverpool is 23 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 17 miles away.
- Christine was a great host & aided me with my travel plans & moved me closer to station to facilitate this. The room was very comfortable & secure with a great shower. Breakfast cereals & milk were provided free of charge, which was an added bonus. Definitely book again.
- The breakfast was superb…room was lovely…very very clean. Host very friendly…
I had single room.
It was very clean but the bathroom was bigger than the bedroom and didn’t have a shower. The role top bath was beautiful but more suitable in a double room than single.
- Room was perfect and very clean. Owner was very helpfuk and friendly too
- Very helpful host. Good breakfast. Comfortable , quiet rooms.
Riverside Barn is located in Ribchester, 26 miles from Manchester and 21 miles from Blackpool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Southport is 22 miles from Riverside Barn, and Preston is 8 miles away. Manchester Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was really lovely. The room was beautifully furnished and the four pister bed was very comfortable. The situation is idyllic and very quiet.
- Sparkling clean. Lovely little touches such as cake/sandwiches waiting.Surrounding area is very pleasant. We will be back.
- Basically there is nothing to dislike about this property a lovely cream tea waiting for us on our arrival a comfortable four poster bed & full sky tv package the room had everything you need for a romantic stay even a small fridge that kept our champagne really chilled we used the Ribchester Arms for our evening meal which was only a short walk away & my favourite thing about the place was the peace & tranquility will defiantly be staying here again
- Everything excellent value for money highly recommend
- Lovely place with wonderful view. Lots of small detalis that makes staying much more plesent than other B&Bs
Ivy Guest House
Located in Chorley, 18 miles from Manchester, Ivy Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Liverpool is 21 miles from Ivy Guest House, and Blackpool is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Smithy lodge Guest House
Located in Leyland, 25 miles from Manchester, Smithy lodge Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Liverpool is 22 miles from Smithy lodge Guest House, and Blackpool is 15 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 25 miles away.
- The room was beautiful and the bed especially comfy. The staff were also exceptionally nice and breakfast was excellent.
- The landlord has put a lot of effort into a professional business
Great warm welcome from Derek.
Very clean. Very comfortable beds.
- Clean and friendly with excellent food and atmosphere
- Our bedroom was spotlessly clean. Derek was very friendly and checked us in eventhough we arrived very early.
Summerfields (self catering)
Summerfields (self catering) is located in Westhoughton, just 12 miles from Manchester. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Liverpool is 22 miles from Summerfields (self catering), and Blackpool is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Riley Green Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Riley Green Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Riley Green Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Riley Green Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!