10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rieussec Languedoc-roussillon:
Les Hôtes de Labastide
In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including bread, butter, a croissant per person, fruit juice, homemade marmalade and hot drinks. Some restaurants can be found 9.3 miles away.The soundproofed rooms have a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also come with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.Les Hôtes de Labastide is located about 37.3 miles from both Béziers and Narbonne. There is free on-site parking.
- labastide-rouiaroux is a former textile town that is slowly filling up again with people, many from other countries; a process that brings life to declining areas. our hosts run a family hotel, decorated in the charming art deco style, and tho it might look a little tired, like the town, it was very comfortable. our hosts put us at the back of the house, which was very appreciated, as we could hear the wind in the trees rather than the large trucks rumbling by the front. we ate at the hotel, too. our host is an excellent cook, and much of what they served came from their own back yard. our hosts were very helpful and informative about the town, and we came away with a better impression of the area than we had formed solely based on the truck traffic. in all, it was a very pleasant stay, and we feel like the hosts are our friends. we recommend this hotel over anything within 20 miles.
- The owners were really friendly and even offered us a welcome drink and melon to go with our picnic in their garden. We felt like houseguests.
Le couple de proprio est très sympa et attentionné.
Les chambres sont calmes et spacieuses avec grande SdB. On a dormi comme des loirs…….
Y a un garage pour les 2 roues à moteurs ou a mollets !
- La literie est vraiment de qualité. Le petit-déjeuner très copieux. Style Art déco garde dans son jus. Formidable rien que pour ça ! Patrons sympathiques qui cherchent à rendre le séjour agréable.
Nous avons été très bien accueilli, couple chaleureux et très sympathique.
Les chambres sont spacieuses et agréables, le couchage très confortable.
Villa Limonade, maison d’hotes
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The guesthouse has a sun terrace.Carcassone is 20 miles from Villa Limonade, maison d’hotes, while Narbonne is 16 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 22 miles away.
- The beautiful furniture and the way the villa has been renovated, restoring the original features and blending with new features
- Maison très classe, beaux objets de brocante, décoration raffinée, endroit cosy
- Tout était parfait, une chambre superbe, un accueil chaleureux un petit déjeuner soigné et copieux
- L’accueil et la disponibilité. La décoration recherchée ainsi qu’un aménagement extérieur magnifique.
- Sehr individuelle angenehme Einrichtung. Wirklich schön gemacht! Sehr nette Atmosphäre.
La Vigne Bleue
The family room features a terrace with views of the garden, a seating area and a full kitchenette. Breakfast is served every morning.La Vigne Bleue offers a garage for bicycles and the owners are available to help guests plan their stay. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- My husband and I were cycling the Canal du Midi, which is why we ended up in Olonzac. La Vigne Bleue was totally original, quirky, funky and artistic. Approached up a unique staircase, very large with a loft and a covered terrace. The bathroom was large and also unique. We wandered a few blocks into town and had a most delicious dinner at Le Bel Minervois. Breakfast was down in the outdoor terrace with the prettiest croissants I have ever seen. Our bikes were safely locked in same terrace overnight. Our hosts had very limited English, but we were able to communicate through a translation app, and they were, as with all our French hosts, warm and welcoming. This property also has an antique shop on site.
- A very quirky arty place, double life as a Brocante, where you take breakfast (croissant, baguette, fromage, confiture, coffee. Jean, is ‘un homme tres gentile’, helped with climbing stairs. No TV !
- This place is one of a kind. We had a lovely and unique room at the top of the house. Breakfast was server on huge table in the antique/bric a brac shop down below. We also enjoyed sipping beer in the courtyard. Our host made us very welcome.
- Quirky apartment above an antique shop close to town centre with excellent market
- Very friendly and good location, It had a delightful private terrace with a wonderful fig tree for shade
At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Le Ver has some rooms with garden views, and rooms come with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms include a seating area.The accommodation has a grill. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Carcassone is 20 miles from Le Ver. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau Le Vergel Authenac
The guest rooms at Chateau Le Vergel Authenac have a TV, their own bathroom and some of them are air conditioned. Self-catering apartments with a seating area are also available.Breakfast is served daily in the ground floor dining room. During the summer, guests can also request set menus.Chateau Le Vergel Authenac is 1.9 miles from the Canal du Midi and the Musée de la Chapellerie (hat museum). Bezièrs is 18.6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful country setting and peaceful; very hospitable hosts
- Modern rooms, very comfortable bed, well equipped bathroom and lovely breakfast but also a bit quirky.
- The room/cottage was fully equipped with everything you could need.
Breakfasts were tasty. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool was quiet.
The surroundings are beautiful.
- The location. The gite was super! The private swimming pool. Staying at a chateau with great wines.
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, some units at Aux Oliviers also feature a garden view. At the accommodation all rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at Aux Oliviers will be able to enjoy activities in and around Homps, like hiking.Carcassone is 19 miles from the guesthouse, while Narbonne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 21 miles from Aux Oliviers.
- Position for the Le Boat Port and the host who could not have done more for us. The room was well sized and tidy with a small outside area overlooking a rural garden.
- Welcomed us by sharing a bottle of wine and snacks with us. Great breakfast in the morning. Accommodated our request for a separate bed. Lovely and pleasant home. We had a wonderful stay! Great location of cyclists on the Canal du Midi
- Superfreundliche Gastgeberin, umwerfender Empfang mit Wein und Imbiss, Riesengarten, unglaubliches Frühstück, rundum Spitze. Französisch Sprechende haben Vorteil, Gastgeberin unterhält sich gern.
Accueil très sympathique de Christine qui a fait en sorte de rendre notre séjour très agréable.
La piscine mis à disposition dès invités après une belle journée de balades permet de se détendre pleinement!
La chambre avec Sa terrasse privée est très agréable pour démarrer une bonne journée avec un petit dej copieux!
- Tout était très bien,l’hôtesse était parfaite.
La Maison Grenadine
At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath, while some rooms at La Maison Grenadine also provide guests with a seating area.A Full English/Irish or continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Massages and beauty treatments are available on site, upon request and at an extra cost. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Carcassonne is 19.3 miles from La Maison Grenadine, while Narbonne is 14.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
- Very nice owners. Very personal and thoughtful. Great breakfast. High standard rooms and beds.
- Beautiful clean house, lovely relaxing garden and pool, great hosts. The breakfast was very good by the pool.
- Beautiful environment ! Lovely garden, great swimming pool and room delightful! We were made very welcome, with a wine/ juice on offer which was lovely after a long days ride on the canal de midi. Spotlessly clean room / bathroom and very comfortable bed. Breakfast excellent! Because we were on bikes our hosts dropped us into town ( Homps) so we could have an evening meal, as nothing available in Tourezelle in the evening. Note Tourezelle only a couple of km from Homps. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay ! Our hosts were wonderful!
- Large garden, large pool and spacious pool area. Very friendly and helpful host and hostess. Service could not have been better. Modern and spotlessly clean bathroom. Mosquito net, very good!
- Brigitte and Gilles are lovely hosts for whom nothing is too much trouble. They welcomed us with a glass of wine and treated us more like friends than clients. The breakfast was generous, including Brigitte’s delicious fruit salad including figs from the garden and home made jams, together with fresh pastries and bread. There was a good selection of tea for ‘les anglais’. Brigitte recommended some restaurants in nearby Homps and drove us there and collected us later so that we could both have a few glasses of wine with our meal! Before that Gilles treated us to a lovely muscat wine and peanuts as an aperitif. The house is beautifully renovated and decorated to a high standard. Thoroughly recommended!
Chambre d’Hôtes la Poterie
The guest room at Chambre d’Hôtes la Poterie features an individual entrance and parquet flooring. It has a view of the garden and includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be prepared by the host and served in the guest room or in the garden upon request. Restaurants and supermarkets are found within 500 feet of the property.Free private parking is possible on site and exit 24 of the A61 motorway is 14.9 miles away. The property is 29.2 miles from Narbonne and a 1-hour drive from Béziers.
- This property is a good value for the rate per night. It is clean, the bed was comfortable and although small, there is enough room for luggage on the 2 chairs. Our host was very accommodating and friendly. He spoke limited English and we spoke limited French but we made out fine. The optional continental breakfast was generous. We walked to the town center for dinner in about 15 minutes. We arrived late on a Monday and only one good restaurant was open but Lionel, our host, called to make reservations for us.
- Quaint accommodation at the pottery. Secure parking in yard.
- El buen trato. El lugar acogedor, limpio, tranquilo. Las sugerencias turísticas y la charla con el anfitrión muy agradables. Muy recomendable!
- Un alojamiento con mucho encanto y romantico y un trato personal muy entrañable y servicial
- Die Pôterie hat einen Innenhof unter einer großen Linde mit Essbereich für die Gäste des Gästezimmers. Das Dorf wäre sehenswert, wenn es nicht ein wenig verlassen und vernachlässigt wirkte. Die Tapa Bar an der sehenswerten Abbaye ist originell, kostengünstig und absolut einen Besuch wert. Lionel, der Gastgeber und “pôtier” gibt wertvolle Tipps zum Entdecken des Minervois.
La Lucques Masabelle
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower. At La Lucques Masabelle, each room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and fishing.Carcassone is 28 miles from La Lucques Masabelle, while Cap d’Agde is 31 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 23 miles away.
- Excellent host and welcome. Good quiet location, decent beds.
- Tout. L’accueil, la maison et la chambre. Le petit déjeuner.
Petit déjeuner maison copieux et delicieux.
Petites attentions lors de l’accueil (apéritif, bonbons, infusions…)
Les hôtes sont de très bons conseils, connaissent parfaitement les environs et sont tres accueillants et sympathiques.
La chambre et la salle d’eau sont très spacieuses.
Petits déjeuners excellents
Décoration soignée de la chambre
- im Detail tolles “Aladin-Zimmer”, Tropendusche, romantische Beleuchtung, traumhafte Gartenanlage, super freundliches Personal
A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Cap d’Agde is 31.1 miles from Le Neptune, while Narbonne is 7.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 30.4 miles from Le Neptune.
- Beautiful house in amazing location with lovely hosts
The location is fantastisk
The atmosphere is very interresting.
- Great hosts and very welcoming. Beautiful old building, plain and simple room, very clean, great view of the village. Breakfast excellent.
- Great location, great bike storage and wonderful host.
- This is a wonderful old house situated right on the Canal du Midi. It is full of old world charm. We were able to store our bicycles inside the building over night. The room was comfortable and breakfast was very good
Top Guest Houses In Rieussec Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!