10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rielves Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Rielves Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rielves Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Gran Capitán
Hostal Gran Capitán offers accommodations in Toledo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Aranjuez is 23 miles from Hostal Gran Capitán, and Getafe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from Hostal Gran Capitán.
- Genuine Spanish hostal offering basically furnished en suite rooms and good wifi. Good value restaurant. Easy road access to Toledo.
- Comfortable hostal 15-20min drive from Toledo. Ideal quiet place if you are by car with own restaurant (smoking allowed), or if you need more, big shopping mall is 7km Toledo direction. Rooms are small but stylish with wooden rustic furniture and halls are decorated by tiles.
- This place is off the beaten path and 6 miles from Toledo. This is a great place to go to diffuse and get away from the tourist. This is a sleeper town and a sleeper hostel that in the next few years will probably be the go to for when Toledo is too over packed. Friendly staff. I think this place is family owned and food is good.
- Hartelijk personeel en geweldig uitzicht over het wijdse landschap. Lekker eten.
- El personal muy amable y atento, ponen todas las facilidades. El sitio es tranquilo y el restaurante es bueno. Solo a 20 minutos del centro de Toledo.
Hostal Los Guerreros
Hostal Los Guerreros is located in Toledo, just 25 miles from Aranjuez.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Hostal Los Guerreros, and Parla is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from Hostal Los Guerreros.
5 minutes walk for a free car parking.
near a bus stop
- Staff cannot speak English, but i can feel they try to help you. Since the room rate is cheap, of course the facilities much less, but is enough for business travel
Perhaps the nicest hotel ever stayed in Spain. The husband and wife were so obliging and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. Parking was very easy immediately on the street outside the hotel, free of charge. The room was spotless and extremely comfortable.
Really I give this hotel 10/10 for comfort, friendliness, location, everything!
Book here, it’s a no-brainier!
- Fantastic place to stay, great location with pleasant and helpful staff.
- Reliable lodging. You can take the city bus from the train station or bus station, but they don’t run often. Cab is about 5 euro. Good air conditioning. Outside city walls. Would stay there again.
- 5 minutes walk for a free car parking.
Featuring air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal 82 is located in the historic town of Olías del Rey. Just 5 minutes’ drive from Toledo, it offers easy access to the A42 Motorway.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hostal 82 has classic blue and yellow décor. All rooms have a TV, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Puerta de Toledo Shopping Centre is just 1,650 feet away. Toledo Railway Station, where there are regular trains to Madrid, is a 10-minute drive from the Hostal 82.
- location, price, wight space, very clean hotel, and there is only 10 km to Toledo, and in Toledo is 3 big free parkings
- Clean. Easy access from the highway. Quiet even if close to the highway. Good and cheap breakfast. Good place to stay for a night
- Very warm welcome. Room is big, comfy and clean. Nearby has supermarket and a bar for night chill. Carparking is convenient on site. A good spot to rest along the motorway.
- The location just off the motorway, otherwise, forget it!
- It’s right next to the highway to Toledo, which is therefore easily accessible. Olias del Rey itself turned out to be a well-kept residential locality with a few pleasant bars/restaurants.
Hostal Esperanza is located in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez and 31 miles from Pinto.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Hostal Esperanza, and Parla is 29 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 48 miles away.
- Excellent location near the old city walls. Very friendly concierge, we had to ring on arrival and she came withing 5 minutes. No problem to leave our cat alone in the room whilst we walked to the old town to look around.
- Nice room, nice bathroom, strong wifi and good aircon. Good value for money.
- Near bus station, relatively near with the train station. Nice zone, it’s not in center of the city but if you can come and go easily to and from hostal was ok for me. The room was pleasant and the staff gentle.
- clean; just outside the city; close to free public parking.
- La dueña era un encanto y el hostal estaba cerca del centro de la ciudad. Ademas esta ubicado en un sitio donse se puede aparcar bien ya que cerca hay un parking donde no hay que pagar parkimetro. Ademas cerca hay un supersol y restaurantes para comer
Hostal Gavilanes II
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Gavilanes II offers accommodations in Toledo.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Aranjuez is 25 miles from Hostal Gavilanes II, and Pinto is 31 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 48 miles away.
- Family run hotel. Good location and close to bus station. Helpful and kind hospitality. The free car park in front of the hotel is advantage.
- The place was close to center ,about 15 minutes walking distance. Very clean with free parking. Owner was very polite and willing to help.
- The hotel is organized by family, and most of them cannot speak English, but anyway they are very kind to me and comfortable. Furthermore we can park the car at the front of hotel with no extra charge. It was so convenient for me.
- The facilities were excellent – the air conditioning wonderful after walking in the sun. For someone travelling Spain by bus, the location is excellent, a 10 minute walk uphill from the Toledo’s bus station – and 5 minutes back downhill! Perhaps 30 interesting walk to the centre of the historic town but there are frequent buses stopping outside the hotel that will take you there quickly.
It was a nice room with incomming light
Free parking outside on behalf of hostal.
Also free public parking around the corner.
Short walkingdistance to centro historico.
A restaurant just in connection with the hostal.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Madrid offers accommodations in Toledo, just 25 miles from Aranjuez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Pinto is 31 miles from Hostal Madrid, and Valdemoro is 29 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 48 miles away.
- We used this as a stop over on a cycle ride from Madrid to Malaga. V convenient location, 5 mins walk to the old walled town, friendly owners, nice rooms, just what we needed, and indoor storage for our bicycles !
- Easy access to the center. Comfortable and very clean room.
Good relation price – conditions
Breakfast not included and the options were very simple.
- Truly superb value. The room was large, well lit and beds comfortable. The hotel was well staffed and better than many more expensive hotels that I have stayed in. Would definitely stay here again.
- Location with a full view through the window of the old castle. In addition, it’s easy to find street parking place beside hotel which makes fulfill its commitment to free parking as filtered by Booking.com
Hostal Toledo offers accommodations in Toledo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 25 miles from Hostal Toledo, and Fuenlabrada is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 48 miles from Hostal Toledo.
- Lovely people, very nice and clean. The breakfast, while not part of booking, was good. The orange juice fresh squeezed. The bullring on the way up to the main city gate, and the.bus easy to use.
nice comfortable room , good coffee , juice and croissant for breakfast , good heating
(stay in winter)
- Very friendly, helpful hosts; clean, comfortable accommodations; within a 15-minute walk to central area of Toledo (bus stop also nearby for those who don’t want to walk); convenient parking on street, with on-site garage available if requested
Very friendly and helpful staff.
The room was clean and provided all the necessary appliances for the short stay.
Location good for visiting the old town of Toledo, it was within walking distance even for a child.
- The staff was helpful, they were always ready the answer our questions . Near to the city, but quiet, still neighborhood. Perfect parking place for a little extra fee. Excellent one.
Hostal Boxes is located in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez and 31 miles from Pinto.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Hostal Boxes, and Parla is 29 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 48 miles away.
None of my issues was related to the staff, a friendly lady who was the receptionist of the place.
The Air Condition works perfectly fine.
- It was very clean and not very far from the city center. When we arrived the lady at reception gave us a map and a few indications to visit the city. It’s about 15 min from the train station and 10-15 from the gate “puerta de bisagra”. It was quite at night and the check out was very easy (just through your keys to a mail box when you’re done !).
Location is good if you’re driving as you can park the car for free in a public parking nearby. Then is around 10-15 minutes walk to the old town.
Good value for money with a large room and bathroom
- Staff is friendly, location quite convenient, with cheap parking close by and short walk to Toledo center.
- Helpful owners, a few minutes walk into town, quite at night, great value for the money.
- None of my issues was related to the staff, a friendly lady who was the receptionist of the place.
Hospederia Casa de Cisneros
Recently restored 16th century house, built on the site of an ancient 11th
Century Muslim Palace. Located in the center of Toledo historic quarter, near the Cathedral. It is on one of the main streets used by anyone wishing to fully visit the city.It has 10 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning throughout the hotel, TV, telephone, and email service. We are equipped to be turned into a 4-star hotel but listed as a Hostel. There is a gift shop, in addition to the reception area and a sitting room with coffee service on the first floor.
- Staff super friendly and helpful. Location superb. Great rooftop terrace
Superior location (5 meters to Cathedral)
Great panorama from the roof terrace.
- Convenient. Lovely old building, well maintained, great sense of history.
- Location, hospitality, attention to details,values
- Location and historically preserved romance of room and hotel design. Toledo is not a great dining town, but the hotel’s on-site restaurant is a cut above average and reasonably priced. Location? Across the street from the Cathedral. Good security.
Hostal Santo Tomé
Located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, 26 miles from Aranjuez, Hostal Santo Tomé features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Valdemoro is 30 miles from Hostal Santo Tomé, and Parla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. We did use the offsite parking, which worked. Very central in Old Toledo which means it’s very tight getting in and out with a car. But we succeeded. Clean, good price.
- Right in the centre of the Old City and close to all it’s attractions and facilities.
- Great location on a pretty street close to everything. Friendly staff. who gave us a great recommendation for dinner. Room was very nice and property had an elevator
- We couldn’t find a better place to stay. If you leave your window open, the mornings a Spanish guitar may wake you up from a street musician who plays on the street.
- Incredibly comfortable and firm bed. Friendly and helpful staff, fantastic location. Without a doubt I would stay here again for future weekend trips. Wifi worked perfectly.
Top Guest Houses In Rielves Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rielves Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!