10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ridingmill Northumberland – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridingmill Northumberland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ridingmill Northumberland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ridingmill Northumberland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ridingmill Northumberland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ridingmill Northumberland:
Situated just outside Heddon, a charming village on Hadrian’s Wall, this French-style B&B is only 8 miles from the centre of Newcastle. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the building, and free private parking on site.Every room at Hadrian’s Barn has French windows leading onto the garden terrace, where you can relax in warmer weather. Each also benefits from an iPod docking station, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities.Breakfast is provided. Guests can enjoy a meal in Heddon, a picturesque 15-minute walk away.There are ample opportunities for scenic walking nearby, including the famous Hadrian’s Wall Path, where you can walk beside the iconic symbol of Roman life in England.
- The owner was cordial and welcoming. The food provided was adequate, the location itself was hard to find (no signposts, no nothing, at least nothing I could see in the rainy dark), but extremely comfortable and roomy, all modern conveniences, including a very well equipped kitchen and a comfortable sitting area.
- We informed the owner that we were vegan and she went out and bought us a lovely vegan selection of foods. A great place to stay that is right on Hadrian’s wall path!
- The fridge was packed with lovely breakfast things. We had a huge living and dining space and the host was very friendly and on hand if we needed anything. The place is set off the road so lovely and quiet. It was perfect.
- Loved the space. The continental breakfast was also great (which doubled up as our lunch)
- The buildings were modern and well furnished. Both proprietors very helpful and drove us to and fro town and to Newcastle A & E when one of our party hurt themselves
Hedgefield House is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 5 miles from St. James’ Park. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 5 miles from Hedgefield House.
Stunning rooms with lovely decor.
Very comfortable 4 poster bed
Loved the trinkets and ornaments in the lobby.
Friendly welcome & delighted with rooms which had been recently refurbished. No en-suite but two shower rooms opposite. Excellent continental breakfast.
Very impressed with interesting building, unusual contents & grounds.
- Fabulous room, eclectic décor, super comfortable bed.
Very clean place
Interesting building and features
- Great ambiance and style, felt like staying at someone’s home.
- Stunning rooms with lovely decor.
Bee Cottage Farm Guest House
Bee Cottage Farm Guest House offers accommodations in Consett.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newcastle upon Tyne is 16 miles from Bee Cottage Farm Guest House, and Durham is 13 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Incredibly helpful hosts, driving our bags through the snow to where they could be collected by Sherpavan when we were on our C2C cycling adventure. When our shower didn’t work they simply let us use the shower in another unoccupied room, and gave us a drink on the house to compensate. Comfortable room, lovely views.
- The owners were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.
- As the first guests since Christmas and only 2 days after very heavy snow the excelent owners had not had time to do driveway repairs but the gravel had been delivered. With a super warm welcome, the room was clean and warm the bathroom was clean and well equiped and the best breckfast I have ever had.
- Enjoy the experience the staff were chatty and welcoming friendly polite a warm welcome
- Beautiful location
Hoppers Cottage Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hoppers Cottage Guest House offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.MetroCentre is 0.7 miles from Hoppers Cottage Guest House, and Metro Radio Arena is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We spend one night here whilst travelling to Scotland and it was good, the room was clean and the location very good near the motorways. Kim the owner let us check in later and she was really nice. There is a lidl just across the road amd a few restaurant around the hotel, the indian was delicious! Overall a good experience, I’d recommend it!
- The heated towel rack was a wonderful touch and whole room was wonderfully cosy. Everything was clean and well looked after. A very comfortable and relaxed place to stay.
- The room was lovely and spacious, even had our own fridge! Plenty of tea and coffee provided, comfortable bed & great shower. The place was spotless & the cleaner was absolutely lovely, as was the landlord. There was also a book in the hotel room with buses to city centre, what’s near by, taxi numbers etc. which was extremely useful. There’s restaurants nearby, a petrol station, bus stop, car park, 15 minute drive to the city centre and within walking distance from the metro centre so very good location. Property was very secure.. looking forward to staying again! 11/10!
It has its own kitchen.
The room was large and had a tv and ensuite and free parking.
Near a supermarket.
- I liked all facilities in a hotel. Communication with owner was easy and very valuable, because I got a lot new information. Room was warm.
Kings Head is located in Lanchester, just 12 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Durham is 7 miles from Kings Head, and Middlesbrough is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 15 miles from Kings Head.
- Availability of twin beds and also a hairdryer handy.
- Nice to be offered a refill of coffee at breakfast. The breakfast is huge – very enjoyable and sets you up for the day.
- The carvery was very nice with 3 different meats and a good selection of vegetables. Breakfast on Monday was excellent with attentive service. A good base for visiting Durham, Beamish and surrounding area.
- The cleaner(Lynn) who kept our room clean and tidy and also took our order at breakfast.
- Overall great,staff is Awesome,food was very good (full English and later Carvery),room was very comfortable and modern.
Located in Ponteland, 6 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, Stone Cottage features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Durham is 19 miles from Stone Cottage, and Sunderland is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 0.6 miles from Stone Cottage.
- Very warm welcome to humans and scamp the dog, everything you need in the room and a comfy bed. Breakfast was top notch and even ready for us going down as we had to get away sharp. Hosts were just so warm and friendly.
- Absolutely brilliant!!! Staff very welcoming and extremely friendly.
- Good location for the airport, secure parking and a very friendly host
- Property is very close to airport but despite this, the room was surprisingly quiet. Off road parking available. Host very friendly and welcoming. Room was a good size and everything very clean. There is a very good restaurant nearby within walking distance.
- The owner was extremely hospitable. I felt 100% safe traveling alone.
Stanhope Number One
One of our top picks in Stanhope – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Stanhope Number One is located in Stanhope in the region of Durham, just 22 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Durham is 17 miles from Stanhope Number One, and Sunderland is 28 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 24 miles away.
- The owner was very welcoming, warm & charming. The accommodation was beautiful, spotlessly clean and the evening meal we had exceptional.
- Extremely friendly and beautiful rooms. Yummy breakfast
Friendly and inviting reception!!
Room immaculate… décor and cleanliness!!
Tasty breakfast… what’s not to like!
- Lovely place . Friendly welcoming and cosy warm. Nothing is too much trouble for Jane she proper looks after you and she’s a great cook too. She even filled my travel cup with coffee for me to take on my way . Great value for money and would definitely stay again. Lovely surroundings and view from the room .
- Absolutely everything. This B and B is a gem…but we’d rather keep that judgement to ourselves so further bookings for US will be available!
Rowers Hotel is located in the Gateshead neighborhood in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 1.7 miles from St. James’ Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Newcastle Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful..and the breakfast was spot on..I would stay there again definitely
- Cooked breakfasts were great. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Nautically-themed rooms were different (great for the kids) and the location was central for Gateshead, Newcastle and the Metro Centre.
- Staff were really friendly and welcoming which is why I’ve now booked another stay at the hotel
- It was clean ,and comfortable .food was nice and hot staff were friendly,we have been there before and the staff recognised us .the rooms are comfortable with good size bathroom
- It was very clean and was very good value for money, also has good bus links to get to the city centre plus the Metro Centre.
City Guest House Newcastle
City Guest House Newcastle is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, 0.8 miles from St. James’ Park and one mile from Metro Radio Arena.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newcastle Train Station is one mile from City Guest House Newcastle, and MetroCentre is 1.6 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Newcastle upon Tyne! Rooms Inn offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from Rooms Inn.
- It was fantastic value for money, the staff were great. I would definitely recommend
- Staff really pleasant and helpful. Great location close to arena and city centre. Really cheap deal for two nights plus added bonus of free parking. They also let us leave the car for the day after check out which was great!
- Staff are always lovely and very helpful. Car park is great. Quiet location.. Good night sleep. Very clean and tidy. Clean towels daily.
Just opposite Newcastle College on Rye Hills. Very new hotel in 10 minutes of walk to Newcastle Railway station. Plenty of free of charge car parking space with no need to reserve. Biscuits, hot chocolate, tea and instant coffee provided for free. Kettle, iron, ironing board and hair fan are available in the room. Very fast and free Wi-Fi.
Great customer service.
- Room was lovely & clean. Stayed in a superior room. Large rooms, very clean & comfortable. Ensuite was clean & modern. Staff where lovely. Would stay again. Stayed for 1 night as was visiting the city would recommend this hotel. Ideal location 5/10mins in taxi to centre for all the pubs & clubs
Top Guest Houses In Ridingmill Northumberland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ridingmill Northumberland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!