10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ribaute Languedoc-roussillon:
La Rose Pourpre
The apartment and the annexe each have private entrance, a living area with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, a basin and a separate toilet. La Rose Pourpre features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Carcassonne is 21.7 miles from La Rose Pourpre, while Perpignan is 60.3 miles from the property. Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport is 59 miles away.
- The location was great, and the shared lounge area was nice. Our room was nice and large.
- The room was very cozy, clean, and quiet. The landlords were really friendly and helpful and breakfast they prepared was delicious. Would definitely go again.
- Everything was just perfect. Normally we have high expectations but this one exceeded them!
- We just loved the large spacious apartment that was full of character (just like the photos), fully equipped, clean and recently renovated. The location was perfect, just park the car in the nearby public carpark, and stroll around the town, along the river or across the river to the fascinating abbey. Lots of outdoor activities available. One of our favourite hotels during our 40 stop European holiday.
- The whole property says quality. All the fixtures and fittings were of the highest quality, the bed very comfortable and the decor classy. No expense has been spared in renovating this apartment. The delightful village of Lagrasse was outside the front door waiting to be explored. The hosts were charming. We booked breakfast to be delivered to our room and it was super. The church bells rang at 9am and our host knocked on our door with a huge tray of bread, butter, croissants, jam, yogurt, French fruit and a large pot of freshly brewed coffee. We would definitely return. Thank you to our hosts.
The guestrooms offer a wardrobe and shared bathroom facilities. The studio features a seating area with a sofa bed and a private bathroom.Guests staying in the guestrooms have access to the shared kitchen, while the studio offers a fully equipped kitchenette. Restaurants and shops can be found from 350 feet of the propertyChez Shona is 650 feet from a river where swimming is allowed and 1,800 feet from Lagrasse Abbey. Lézignan-Corbières is 11.8 miles away.
- A lovely studio apartment – just right for a small family. It had everything we needed, and we were in the centre of beautiful Lagrasse. Shona was very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place – it would be great for a larger group if the whole house was rented.
- The rooms was clean and had lots of natural light, the kitchen facility was good and the location is easy to access. The owner was very friendly too.
- Location in Lagrasse was excellent. Kitchen was well equipped. Room was pleasant, clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom was very spacious and excellent shower. Good value for money.
- I had a lovely night’s stay at Chez Shona, sweet and cosy. Shona was wonderful and helpful!
- Vrijheid, gebruik douche en keuken waar alles in was
Le Petit Clos
Le Petit Clos offers rooms and a cottage. Some rooms have a TV.The cottage is independent and separated from the guest house. It offers a private entrance and private terrace. There is a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. The shower room comes with a hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade jams, homemade cakes and brioches is provided each morning on the terrace or in the living area. Homemade meals are available on site upon request. A gastronomic restaurant is situated just 150 feet from the property.Le Petit Clos is 21.7 miles from Narbonne, 24.9 miles from Châteaux Cathare and 12.4 miles from Sigean African Park. Hiking routes begin from Le Petit Clos.
- Beautiful house with lovely gardens. The owner was really welcoming and friendly. The pool was super. The rooms were decorated with style and the beds comfortable. Breakfast included home made cake and jams. A delightful stay.
Very comfortable king size bed in room situated in garden. Good functional
- We loved the cottage! It was perfect for our stay, it was so clean and using the pool was lovely!
- Beautiful village, beautiful house and lovely gardens. Great welcome, superb evening meal with our hosts with swifts overhead and a perfect breeze. The pool is lovely and the terraces immaculate and pretty. Lovely cool barn with a fridge full of beer and soft drinks that you sign for. Beds very comfortable and the room was very spacious. We had breakfast under the awning with French guests and Martine, our host. Truly delightful. Utterly fab village with 3 star Michelin restaurant. Just lovely!
- Interesting rooms, welcoming, homemade jams for breakfast – and the bed was very comfortable.
Chateau de Blomac
All the suites are equipped with en suite facilities, a fireplace, lounge area and a view over the gardens. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi.The Chateau de Blomac boasts a dining room which serves regional wines. Guests are invited to relax in the salt-treated outdoor pool where there are sun loungers and BBQ facilities.A French continental buffet breakfast is served daily.Chateau de Blomac is situated near Canal du Midi, in the small village of Blomac in the region, Languedoc Roussillon. Cite de Carcassonne is less than 12.4 miles from the hotel, the airport is 15.5 miles from the hotel.
- The salt water pool, terrace and gardens were lovely. Liked having a communal dinner on the terrace with other guests with a good wine tasting from a local vineyard. Room was very spacious. Beds were comfortable and the linens fresh. Staff helped us with our bags. Liked the church bells in the morning. Liked having the owner welcome us so warmly.
- The chateau and grounds are beautiful, our room was extremely grand (large) and you definitely feel that you are staying in a special place. The owners were very accommodating and friendly. I even got a few bottles of the chateau’s wine which was lovely. We enjoyed our stay and would certainly recommend it to others.
- The welcome and care from Jacqueline and Miriam was wonderful. Mixing with other guests at dinner was lovely and Jacqueline’s cooking was superb.
- The bed was very comfortable. Outside seating was relaxing and with pleasant surroundings.
The owners were a great source of information very warm and friendly
Grounds and facilities superb
We are delighted with Chateau de Blomac
Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms include a DVD player.Carcassone is 25 miles from the guesthouse, while Narbonne is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 27 miles from the property.
I stayed one night in independ room on the way back from Toulouse to Barcelona and I had most comfortable night in this accommodation !
House is clean,,charming and full of welcoming mind of owner!!
We would like to come back here someday!!
Thank you Gekko and wish you to
have many guests in the future!!
l accueil ,les hôtes présents. mais en toute discrétion.
l espace cuisine et repas très spacieux.
De quoi se désalterer
- La convivialité discrète plus fabrication de biere par le propriétaire lui même
- Sehr nette Gastgeberin, spricht sehr gut englisch. Dank Vorsaison hatte ich die moderne Wohnung (Ikea-Einrichtung) für mich, top saubere und ausgestattete Küche für Selbstversorgung, Balkon mit Blick auf die Weinberge – ein Traum ! Mein Rad durfte sichet im Flur stehen ?
- Établissement accueillant, le Materiel et les équipement mis à disposition sont penses et réfléchis et opérationnels
- I stayed one night in independ room on the way back from Toulouse to Barcelona and I had most comfortable night in this accommodation !
Auberge des Lices
All of the rooms at Auberge des Lices offer views of the Basilica of St. Nazaire and St. Celse. Each en suite room includes a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and facilities for making tea and coffee.The hotel’s restaurant serves gastronomic cuisine with traditional dishes from the region.
- Everything was absolutely amazing! Positively a royal experience❤️
- Once we knew where we were we found it to be appealing. Right in the town inside the walls. We also loved the restaurant that is the major attraction of the inn.
- The auberge was fine. The restaurant was exceptional! The food, service and price were excellent.
- Rustic French country room. Super comfy bed. Outstanding staff.
- Awesome to be in the medieval city!! We had such a great time – reccommend this accommodation (mainly a restaurant business which is also very yummy)!
Château des Fontaines
Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a traditional décor. Featuring a bath or a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities. Guests can enjoy a free breakfast every day.At Château des Fontaines you will find a 1-hectare garden, fountains and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.The property offers free parking. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 46.6 miles away.
- Like a film setting! Historic location, we felt like in a different century! Very friendly staff, we were offered a lovely glas of the local rose in the garden, cool pool! 🙂
- It is like living in a palace. Very grand rooms with antique furniture. Lovely gardens with plenty of water features. Short walk into village for small shops and supermarket.
- Beautiful castle. Wonderful grounds with a swimming pool. Stylish furniture. Very clean. Free Wi-fi. Free parking.
- The château and surrounding gardens were an absolute delight.
- The Chateau is beautiful, and it and the grounds are very well-maintained. Bed linen, pool towels etc are high quality. The hosts are charming.
La Vigne Bleue
The family room features a terrace with views of the garden, a seating area and a full kitchenette. Breakfast is served every morning.La Vigne Bleue offers a garage for bicycles and the owners are available to help guests plan their stay. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- My husband and I were cycling the Canal du Midi, which is why we ended up in Olonzac. La Vigne Bleue was totally original, quirky, funky and artistic. Approached up a unique staircase, very large with a loft and a covered terrace. The bathroom was large and also unique. We wandered a few blocks into town and had a most delicious dinner at Le Bel Minervois. Breakfast was down in the outdoor terrace with the prettiest croissants I have ever seen. Our bikes were safely locked in same terrace overnight. Our hosts had very limited English, but we were able to communicate through a translation app, and they were, as with all our French hosts, warm and welcoming. This property also has an antique shop on site.
- A very quirky arty place, double life as a Brocante, where you take breakfast (croissant, baguette, fromage, confiture, coffee. Jean, is ‘un homme tres gentile’, helped with climbing stairs. No TV !
- This place is one of a kind. We had a lovely and unique room at the top of the house. Breakfast was server on huge table in the antique/bric a brac shop down below. We also enjoyed sipping beer in the courtyard. Our host made us very welcome.
- Quirky apartment above an antique shop close to town centre with excellent market
- Very friendly and good location, It had a delightful private terrace with a wonderful fig tree for shade
At the guest house, all rooms come with a wardrobe and a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are fitted with a terrace and others also provide guests with mountain views. All units include a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Carcassonne is 22.4 miles from Les Quatre Vents. Carcassonne Airport is 29.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Suite de la Bastide
At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen. At La Suite de la Bastide, every room includes a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montlaur, like hiking.Carcassone is 12 miles from La Suite de la Bastide, while Narbonne is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ribaute Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!