10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ribaseca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribaseca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ribaseca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ribaseca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ribaseca Castile And Leon:
The modern Albany guesthouse can be found in the very center of León, just feet from the cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Albany offers stylish, minimalist rooms with bright colors. The attached bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have a plasma-screen satellite TV. They also have minibar and air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant offers dishes combining the traditional and the modern. It is well known for its wide range of cake and ice cream. There is also a cafe and bar.Albany is situated in the heart of historic León, close to the Palacio de los Guzmanes and the Convent of San Marcos. Private parking can be reserved nearby. León Airport is about 4 miles away.
- location good. evening meal ok but dearer than on menu outside
- Sitting areas comfortable, with WiFi. Outdoor clothes hanf washing facility, with drying line and pegs.
- Super location just next to the cathedral, easy to get there. The single room was small, but clean and good for a short stay and I had my own bathroom. For the price I got the room, I can’t complain about anything, the was a really good deal.
- Excellent value for money. The location is excellent and the hotel is simple, clean and comfortable.
- The location and the parking provided were the best things. The room was wArm.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Cerecedo offers accommodations in León.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very clean and well maintained. Helpful owner/manager gave us good information. Easy to find, free street parking and less than 10 minutes drive to the old town. Room was good size with comfortable beds and quiet.
- Excelente el trato del personal, explicando desde que ver, como llegar a lugares de interés o la línea de bus por si no interesaba mover el coche. Muy limpio. Domingo desayuno puesto por los dueños al estar cerrados los locales cercanos.
- La atención de los dueños,y el desayuno q aun no estando concertado , nos dejaban de todo , todo un detalle
- Amables, confortable, espaciosa, limpia y ducha y calefacción perfecta.
- El personal fue muy amable y las habitaciones y baño muy limpio. Zona tranquila, comodidad para aparcar y cerca del centro en coche.
Hostal ** EC León
Hostal ** EC León is located in León, just 1.4 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Yo fundamentalmente busco limpieza, y este hostal estaba limpio. Y tenia las comodidades basicas. Por ese precio no se puede pedir mas.
- El personal del hotel muy simpático y atento. El hotel muy limpio. Fuimos en Semana Santa y aunque el hotel estaba un poco alejado el precio era muy bueno para las fechas. No tiene grandes lujos pero estaba muy limpio. Perfecto para un fin de semana.
- Para pasar una noche esta bien, las habitaciones son frias no se notaba la calefacción
- Estancia sencilla, limpia, cómoda y tranquila. Fui con la familia 2 adultos y 2 niños en habitacion triple para asistir a la media maratón de León ya que la salida está situada a 1,5 km. No tiene parking pero pudimos aparcar afuera sin problemas. El dueño muy amable, le pregunté por poder ducharme al finalizar la carrera aún siendo fuera del horario del check out y no me puso ninguna pega.Sin ninguna duda volvería.
- Lo único que me gustó fue la compañía con la que fui.
Hostal Sol Naciente
Hostal Sol Naciente offers accommodations in León.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hostal Sol Naciente, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- Because everywhere in town was booked or extremely expensive, it was affordable to stay here. The room is a nice size, clean and with a full bath and good shower
- La atención espectacular. Luis, el dueño nos recomendó lugares para salir de tapas, para ir a cenar, rutas etc. El hostal está muy limpio y huele muy bien. La cama comodísima y habitación a muy buena temperatura. Volveremos sin duda.
Excelente atención del personal. Habitación amplia y cama muy cómoda.
Buena relación calidad-precio.
- El trato recibido por el gerente del hostal y la hospitalidad del hostal.
- El personal fue muy amable y agradable nos indicó todo muy bien y se preocupo de que estuviésemos agusto.
Located in La Virgen del Camino, 3.4 miles from León, Hostal Soto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal Soto, and La Bañeza is 24 miles away.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
- Friendly and helpful Owner and Staff. Close to Camino Way.Very clean throughout. Quiet, had a good nights sleep, would stay again. Great Value..
Am doing the Camino Frances and prefer privacy rather than sharing room with dozens of pilgrims.
Value for money excellent. Rooms small indeed, but clean- what more you need on Camino?
Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo offers accommodations in Trobajo del Camino, just 2.2 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- For 1.40€ you can get the bus to León (one block or two from the property) and you will be in the centre in 20 minutes. A taxi late at night could be for 10€ or less. I would only recommend the town itself for its proximity to León, where the tourist activities would be located and nightlife. If cheaper accommodation can be found in central León, then I’d recommend that instead.
- El servicio de desayuno los chicos eran muy amables
- Lo bien ubicado que estaba del centro de León. Uno 10 min en taxi.
El hostal esta a unos 5 kilómetros del centro de León pero a pocos metros hay una parada de autobús y taxi. El autobús tarde unos 20 minutos en llegar al centro y el trayecto es menos que dos euros. El taxi sale a unos 9 euros hasta la puerta del hostal. Para aparcar en el centro de León es muy complicado y es zona de OTA, pero al lado del hostal no hay ningún problema.
El personal del hostal es muy amable, y limpian las habitaciones todos los días.
Al lado del hostal hay un Irlandes con ambiente muy amable.
El hostal esta se encuentra cerca de la carretera que va hacía Astorga (se tardan unos 45 minutos por nacional).
- Lugar muy tranquilo, apartado del centro de León pero cercano. Las instalaciones muy correctas y limpias y el personal amabilísimo.
Hostal San Froilan
Located in La Virgen del Camino in the region of Castila y Leon, 4.1 miles from León, Hostal San Froilan features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal San Froilan, and La Bañeza is 23 miles away.
The cheerful and helpful owners.
Property delivered as advertised.
- Location. It is one of the best possibilities of accommodation in the Virgen. The hotel is close to the church and restaurants.
- Room and the bathroom were very clean and the space adequate.
- Very handy for the Camino and the lovely church of La. Virgen
- The couple who run the hostel and the cafe down the street were wonderful. They could not do enough for me – made several phone calls for me and the dinner was excellent and way more than I could eat. The room was small but clean and nicely appointed.
- The cheerful and helpful owners.
Hostal Restaurante Boccalino
Located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, 27 miles from Astorga, Hostal Restaurante Boccalino features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.La Bañeza is 27 miles from Hotel Boccalino, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- The restaurant, although not attached, was very nice for both evening meal and breakfast
- The croissants were delicious, the location is good.
- In a great location. Close to everything with seeing
- In the middle of the old town. Located at a nice square. Bikes could be stored at the reception. Reception lady was very friendly and helpful. Budget price.
- I loved my room overlooking the square. There was a light show at 11 pm on the church wonderful to see it. More help could be provided for wait staff at restaurant for evening meals food very good when it did come out. Very enjoyable on the whole.
Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo offers accommodations in León.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, cannot be closer to sightseeing and tapas area
- Excellent location on a very quiet street. Comfortable bed. Good quality continental breakfast for 3 euros. Very nice staff. Very good wifi.
- Comfortable bed. It was winter but the room was warm.Staff excellent. Location superb.
- The location is great, and the staff is friendly 🙂
- Fantastic location just one block from the cathedral
Hostal Albany Ancha
One of our best sellers in León! Located in León, 400 feet from Palacio del Conde Luna, Hostal Albany Ancha features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful hotel room with the most comfortable bed on the Camino. No sign of bed bugs.
- Amazing location where you can see the Cathedral from your balcony. Excellent value, clean with a comfortable bed and new bathroom. Can get Laundry for 7 euro. Beautiful old building and nice cafe downstairs.
- Beautiful comfortable room right beside the Cathedral. Plenty of restaurants and shopping around the area.
- Great central location (which have its drawbacks too; see below). Nice good sized room; appeared recently decorated/done
- The hotel was centrally located, and the town was lovely. The room was small, but clean and the bed very comfortable.
Top Guest Houses In Ribaseca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!