10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rhydymain Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhydymain Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rhydymain Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rhydymain Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rhydymain Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rhydymain Gwynedd:
The Penrhos Arms
Featuring free WiFi, The Penrhos Arms offers accommodations in Cemmaes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Aberystwyth is 22 miles from The Penrhos Arms, and Bala is 19 miles from the property.
- EVERYTHING! We love the friendly staff, great food and comfortable,rooms. We’ve stayed before and will be back again soon.
- Excellent place to stay.. Facilities were superb, staff were excellent – couldnt do enough for us to enjoy our stay food was brilliant with a good choice of menu and you can go off menu as well – nothing was too much trouble.
- The breakfast was very good, also the evening meal of steak & chips was excellent. The staff were so friendly, nothing was a bother, we will stay there again.
- Excellent dinner – and I highly recommend the Dyfi Distillery Polination gin – it’s immediately gone into my number one spot, if you like your gin with a hint of mead/honey! Great breakfast too.
- Exemplary breakfast, fantastic celtic burger for my dinner.
Afon Rhaiadr Country House
One of our best sellers in Dolgellau! Located in Dolgellau, 27 miles from Aberystwyth, Afon Rhaiadr Country House features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 23 miles from Afon Rhaiadr House, and Llangollen is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 56 miles from Afon Rhaiadr Country House.
- I liked everything: the house, the kidness of the owners, the dinner, the breakfast
- The home made cooking was delicious and you were informed if it has been made gluten free. The home made scones are delicious and well worth tasting. The hospitality was fantastic and friendly and it truly did feel like home from home..
Gareth & Gina were very friendly and helpful Gorgeous room & bathroom and lovely surroundings
Great B&B in the middle of nowhere!
Entrance is very difficult and you really need to stay sharp as it is on a blind bend. Remains of damaged vehicles are tell tale.
House and facilities good, welcome and friendliness of staff good and accommodation clean and comfortable.
Gardens are woodland and much to see.
Various requirements prevail over no food and drink in room and limited times for breakfast. An interesting approach which I am sure looses business.
We climbed Snowdon and visited Barmouth, Harlech and Portmeirion whilst staying here and enjoyed this area of Wales.
- Wonderful hosts, welcoming, helpful and very friendly. The room and bathroom were beautifully decorated and very clean and comfortable. The breakfast and dinner were excellent. Lovely garden with woodland and waterfall.
Featuring free WiFi, Dolgun Uchaf offers accommodations in Dolgellau. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aberystwyth is 25 miles from Dolgun Uchaf, and Betws-y-coed is 24 miles away.
- Comfortable, large, super clean room with kitchenette facilities
- Fabulous apartment In lovely surroundings, wonderful staff, lady waited for us to arrive as we were running late&We had a great apartment instead of a double room, superb breakfast, great place to stay.Excellent staff
- I’ve stayed here many times and keep going back, says it all really.
- The location was very quiet. The cooked breakfast was perfectly cooked and very tasty.
- Went for the wknd riding in coed brenin was not far away from the trails
Cross Foxes – Bar Grill Rooms
Offering luxurious, individually furnished rooms with views of idyllic Snowdonia, Cross Foxes is a newly refurbished, Grade II heritage-listed building. It features a stylish bar and grill with open kitchen.With modern features such as iPod docks, flat-screen TVs and king-size beds, Cross Foxes’ stylish, luxury rooms also include features like exposed stonework, wooden beams, and wicker furnishings. Modern private bathrooms provide luxury toiletries and large rain showers.The grill at Cross Foxes serves fresh, locally sourced cuisine, prepared in the open kitchen. The modern bar offers an extensive range of wines along with regional bottled beers and ales.Guests can enjoy an excellent choice of specialist tea and fresh coffees at The Cross Foxes Cafe, as well as a selection of cake and sandwiches.Near the foot of Cadair Idris Mountain, guests at Cross Foxes can take advantage of fantastic mountain walks or biking trails through the scenery of Snowdonia National Park. Dolgellau is just a 10 minute drive away.
- A fantastic place to stay, staff were brilliant although a little understaffed at times. Overall excellent. And every one was so friendly and helpful.
Friendly help full staff, welcoming and great atmosphere. So pleased with our stay we booked for another stay, two nights this time, later in the Summer.
Looking forward to our return visit.
- Location was excellent for my trip to the mach Loop. Staff were very helpful and friendly and food was excellent
- Room was clean warm and had everything we needed the hotel was in a prime position for what we needed
- Welcoming staff..beautiful comfy room..and good location. Amazing food and choice on the breakfast menu was incredible. Will definitely return.
One of our best sellers in Dolgellau! Dwy Olwyn is located in Dolgellau, just 25 miles from Aberystwyth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 24 miles from Dwy Olwyn, and Bala is 16 miles away.
- Norma was very welcoming and took absolute care of us. She ensured we had milk in our fridge for coffee in the morning and then made a full breakfast fry up each morning. Location was perfect with a beautiful view and only a ten minute walk into town. The beds were very comfortable and room was clean with everything we needed, even storing my husband’s mountain bike in the storage shed. Amazing experience!
- Excellent stay. Very accommodating allowing us to switch days at short notice with no issue. Also provided a packed lunch instead of breakfast as we were out early in the morning. Would recommend.
- Exceptional cleanliness. Friendly hosts. Great breakfast. Will return for sure.
- Good location close to town centre, separate annex ,breakfast ok and the host very friendly and helpful. They allowed us to put our bikes in a locked shed overnight. Close to Mawddach Trail and Coed y Brenin Park. Definitely recommend!
- Very well located, clean and cozy with nice view.
One of our top picks in Dolgellau.Located in Dolgellau in the region of Gwynedd, 24 miles from Aberystwyth, Ffynnon features a barbecue and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Betws-y-coed is 25 miles from Ffynnon, and Bala is 17 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place to escape for a few days; quiet, understated luxury. The rooms are beautifully appointed, the food is wonderful and it’s simply a haven.
- Everything a B&B should be without all the crappy things. Brilliant.
- The hotel is hidden away from traffic. It was lovingly decorated according to the national holiday (Easter). Excellent, varied breakfast featuring local produce. Bright,very clean, spacious room. The staff was very friendly and attentive.
- Rooms were very spacious, hot tub was ace and the hosts were very welcoming.
Beautifully decorated with artworks all around.
Great care and attention to detail from the colour of the walls to the dishes for jam.
Total highlight was the outdoor Hot tub!
Ivy House B&B
Ivy House B&B is located in Dolgellau, 24 miles from Aberystwyth and 24 miles from Betws-y-coed.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bala is 17 miles from Ivy House B&B, and Barmouth is 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly and attentive service, comfortable beds, and a truly excellent cooked breakfast
- location, breakfast. this is a small town centre B & B, rooms a little small but that’s pretty usual. great stopover for a couple of days,
Very accomodatin host.
Off road parking for our motorcycles was not a problem.
Flexible bed layout as we require twin bed rooms
- Good location, friendly staff, comfortable bed, great breakfast and the quality of the local tea & coffee provided in the room.
- The Ivy House is clean and well run. The breakfast was pretty good and the staff at breakfast very friendly. Parking nearby was never much of a problem. Dolgellau itself is a lovely little town and has a pretty good cafe.
Ty Derw Country House
Located in Dinas Mawddwy, 26 miles from Aberystwyth, Ty Derw Country House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Betws-y-coed is 27 miles from Ty Derw Country House, and Llangollen is 28 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 56 miles away.
Really friendly owners
Clean accommodation with plenty of room
- Great location. Comfortable rooms. Hearty quality breakfasts, including home made jam. Gave great information about local walks and attractions.
- Jason And Jill are excellent hosts they couldn’t do enough for us printing out maps for us to follow and letting us know where to go and what was around brilliant will be going again soon we’ll done ?
- Really knowledgeable, helpful and friendly owners, room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast was really tasty and cooked to order. Very good !
The bathroom was massive with proper branded toiletries and many extras including moisturiser, cotton buds etc.
Extensive breakfast menu but the hosts were still happy to provide something not on the menu.
- Really friendly owners
Trem Hyfryd Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Trem Hyfryd Guest House offers accommodations in Dolgellau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aberystwyth is 24 miles from Trem Hyfryd Guest House, and Betws-y-coed is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
A warm welcome awaits you at this family-run hotel, which has plenty of charm and character, and is ideally located on the edge of the village of Dinas Mawddwy in Snowdonia.Nestled within the beautiful Dyfi Valley, with the Dyfi (Dovey) River located behind it, the hotel offers a picturesque countryside location. Situated on the edge of the village of Dinas Mawddwy, Gwynedd, the hotel is easily accessible from route A470 and is located between Dolgellau and Machynlleth.A selection of beers is available in the hotel’s bar and bistro, and when the weather is nice you can enjoy a drink in the beer garden, where you can take in the spectacular scenery. For the hungry traveler the hotel serves a wide choice of traditional food from their menu, along with wine from the carefully selected list.
- The food in the restaurant was amazing. The room and the bathroom was spacious.
- The size of the room was massive as well as the bathroom, amazing view from the room. The staff was very kind and helpful.
Evening meal was refreshingly well prepared, cooked, and presented. All done fresh to order on site.
Breakfast was also well cooked and presented. A comfortable place.
Loads of space in bathroom.
Large comfortable rooms and bathrooms although could do with an heated towel rail or radiator in the bathroom we had.
Food generally good but the “curry” was a bit “iffy”. Breakfast very good with plenty of choice.
Good base for much of Snowdonia and Powis Castle etc. Although it seemed other guests were only there for the 1 night.
- The owners were very friendly & welcoming. We arrived late due to car breaking down but they made sure we was fed & watered!! The room was lovely, nice size & clean. The food was delicious, home cooked very enjoyable. The breakfast was really nice, kept us going all day & the view from the breakfast room was stunning!!! Will definately be going back
Top Guest Houses In Rhydymain Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rhydymain Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!