10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rhyd Lewis – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhyd Lewis is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rhyd Lewis. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhyd Lewis. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhyd Lewis. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rhyd Lewis right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rhyd Lewis with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rhyd Lewis:
One of our top picks in Aberporth.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Highcliffe Hotel offers accommodations in Aberporth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Aberystwyth is 28 miles from Highcliffe Hotel, and Carmarthen is 21 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size. One member of staff was very welcoming and helpful.
- the breakfast was excellent and staff very pleasant
- Lovely hotel all round. Friendly hosts, great food and a quiet, comfortable atmosphere, which is exactly what we were looking for.
- Nice clean room although quite a small bathroom. Service great. Breakfast very nice with locally sourced meat. Coffee excellent.
- Nice and friendly atmosphere and good localisation
Noyadd Trefawr is set in 11 acres of private gardens with a lake and woodland, 5.6 miles from Cardigan town in the Ceredigion countryside.The bedrooms feature en-suite facilities. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Noyadd Trefawr is 9.3 miles from Gwbert beach, offering dolphin watching trips. The edge of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is 8.9 miles from the property, and guests are able to enjoy walks on the coastal paths.Cardigan Bay Coastal Farm Park is 9.2 miles from Noyadd Trefawr, while Castell Henllys is 13.5 miles away.
- Property was so lovely. The hosts were kind and accommodating. Breakfast was wonderful and the homemade jams and fresh bread as well as the homemade biscuits in the room were a great touch. We would have loved to stay longer and explore the grounds.
- Beautiful house, fabulous features. Lovely owners very personal breakfasts. Thank you Owen and Phillipa
- spacious rooms, peaceful setting, good breakfast, natural spring water
- The whole stay was lovely. I came here with a friend for 3 nights to visit Wales and we couldn’t fault a thing. Staying here really finished our whole trip off as it felt like home away from home and Owen made us feel very welcome so thank you 🙂
- The location of the hotel was great the service and a really relaxing stay shall definitely stay again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Beechwood House offers accommodations in New Quay. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aberystwyth is 18 miles from Beechwood House, and Carmarthen is 23 miles away.
The apartment we stayed it was newly refurbished and was wonderful! Beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean! The owners were very friendly and the breakfast was great!
We would definitely go back and would highly recommend to others.
- Separate bath room, huge, lovely. Private for us. Everything you could think of for breakfast.
- Lovely hosts, beautiful and clean apartment, great breakfast.
- The apartment was spacious and contained everything we required. Everything was clean and tidy
- Lovely breakfast, with fresh coffee, very nice toast and scrambled egg. The owners were very friendly and the building was beautiful.
- The apartment we stayed it was newly refurbished and was wonderful! Beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean! The owners were very friendly and the breakfast was great!
Llety Teifi Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Cardigan! Llety Teifi Guesthouse is located in Cardigan, 29 miles from Tenby and 29 miles from St. Davids. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Carmarthen is 22 miles from Llety Teifi Guesthouse, and Saundersfoot is 26 miles away.
- It was very pretty and comfortable and we liked the jacuzzi. It was very quiet and well sited for some nice restaurants. It was also a really good breakfast. We got married on the Saturday and spend two nights there to unwind a bit after the busy build and it was very relaxing.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Cosy room with good facilities. Very nice breakfast
- Room decor. Shower was very good.Coffee percolator in the room
- Comfy bed. Decor. Cleanliness. Fluffy towels. Lovey big shower cubicle.Breakfast.
- Beautiful guesthouse.Clean.Welcoming staff. Dog friendly.Ideal for some days. Delicious breakfast.
Located in Cardigan, 29 miles from Tenby, Caemorgan Mansion features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV and DVD player. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. St. Davids is 31 miles from Caemorgan Mansion, and Carmarthen is 21 miles away.
- Very warm welcome with great little personal touches everywhere, very accommodating to make our stay the best it could be, wonderful rooms and very clean everywhere, great breakfast and amazing food in the restaurant
- Very warm greeting on arrival. Shown to room and given brief overview of facilities etc. Nice food very good wine list
- Absolutely amazing food, bed was very comfortable, the steam pod shower.. well words are not enough hubby wants to install one at home (just make sure you read the instructions in the room once understanding that very simple). Serene location very quiet, room was decorated extremely tastefully to a very high standard as were all of the crockery, cutlery and glassware at both meals of the same standard. Just another level of accomodation exceeded all of our high expectations. Make sure you do book and dine in you will not be disappointed at all worth every penny!
- Comfy bed, long bath, tassimo machine in bedroom, chocolate on the bed, wonderful food, excellent breakfast and all beautifully presented.
- Fab place food was divine service brilliant there was nothing we did not like
Featuring free WiFi, Highbury offers accommodations in Cardigan, just 29 miles from Tenby.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 29 miles from Highbury, and Carmarthen is 21 miles from the property.
- Comfy guest house in a great location on the main street, just a few minutes walk to all the amenities. Even though on the main street, little if any traffic noise intrudes and it makes it very easy to drive in & out of Cardigan. Hosts were very welcoming and served an excellent breakfast each morning.
- Everything! Such a great B & B had 2 double and 1 single room, lovely warm welcome, couldn’t be more helpful, food was fab. Right by town centre too. Would highly recommend ?
- Management. Staff. Room. Location. All were outstanding. Very helpful friendly and always available
- friendly staff who were happy to let me arrive later than the cut-off time. Good town centre location and I was told I could park in the next door car park as theirs was full which was very helpful. spare blanket and two pillows provided bathroom clean and bedroom clean.shower gel provided. breakfast was good and plentiful and location of hotel is very central. free Wi-Fi and a very peaceful Hotel.
- Great welcome from the owner.Very helpful and informative about local places of interest. Great cooked breakfast with helpful and pleasant staff on hand. Ardderchog!
Brynhyfryd Guest House
Brynhyfryd Guest House is located in Cardigan, just 29 miles from Tenby.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Davids is 30 miles from Brynhyfryd Guest House, and Carmarthen is 22 miles from the property.
- breakfast, friendly staff, view from room, great shower ,
- Clean. Good location . Made to feel welcome.Lovely breakfast.
- This was a last minute booking when my Grandmother became ill at the local nursing home and family wanted to stay near to her. The owners were very kind and helpful, the facilities included everything we needed and breakfast was lovely.
- Right near the town centre, loads of parking nearby. Lovely and comfortable accommodation
- Old and tired. Like staying in your grandparents spare room.,..
Arosfa Harbourside Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Aberaeron, 14 miles from Aberystwyth, Arosfa Harbourside Guest House features a restaurant and free WiFi.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.Carmarthen is 27 miles from Arosfa Harbourside Guest House, and Cardigan is 20 miles away.
- We loved the quirkiness of this b&b, the rooms were spotlessly clean and the warmth and friendly service we were given for the time of our stay was truly spot on
- Great location by the harbour, comfortable room, good to have a sofa in there. Good choice of breakfast items.
- Comfortable bed. Good view. Spacious bathroom. Friendly and helpful staff. Tasty breakfast.
- The bed was comfy a little too soft. the bathroom was well equipped for one night. very clean though. .
- Location. Right on the harbour. We booked the superior room that had views of the harbour.
With free parking and views down the Aeron Valley, Tyglyn Hotel is ideal for visiting Aberaeron, Cardigan Bay and Lampeter.Each room has an individual style, free Wi-Fi, toiletries and tea/coffee facilities.Tyglyn is located in Caeredigion and offers conference facilities, a friendly atmosphere and a restaurant. There is also a small bar and a terrace overlooking the garden.
- Staff were excellent. Had a meal in Ty Glyn, it was excellent and good portions. Room size was big, lovely en-suite, shower excellent, comfy bed.
- Lovely evening meal. Lots of choice for everyone and good value for money. Nice room and bathroom. The hotel is in a beautiful quiet rural spot with only the sound of birds and wildlife, no traffic. The area was ideal for us with relatives staying in a nearby cottage.
- Very welcoming staff. Clean room and facilities. Lovely views. The food was excellent. I had the Crusted Salmon with wilted spinach on a prawn and leek veloute and it was amazing.
The kitchen had closed when we arrived, but Chef very kindly went back in to produce an excellent curry, rice, and seafood sandwich.
The breakfast was very generous and delicious. The rooms were clean and the staff really couldn’t do enough for us.
- All staff were very friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant was top quality.
Over the Rainbow – Vegetarian Guesthouse
Over the Rainbow – Vegetarian Guesthouse is located in Blaenporth, just 28 miles from Aberystwyth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Carmarthen is 19 miles from Over the Rainbow – Ve, and Cardigan is 7 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome. Comfortable room. Delicious food, great choices. Owner very friendly. Relaxed atmosphere. Really interesting building and grounds. Lots of little extras that made my stay a special experience. Would strongly recommend and definitely stay there again.
- My dietary needs were well catered for. The property was full of character in lovely grounds. The proprietor was very helpful and good natured.
- we both loved this place , as vegetarians it was great to stay here , and ideally located for the surrounding area : the house is beautifully rustic and full of character and the owner couldn’t be nicer if you want to stay somewhere a bit different and like this style of b+b then we would highly recommend !
- The location is secluded and tranquil. Set in lovely grounds the house has an interesting history and character. Marie has made a welcoming and comfortable guesthouse and it was easy to feel at home and relaxed. The breakfasts were all delicious and plentiful with strong emphasis on fresh home grown and homemade produce. We enjoyed being seated at one table and meeting fellow guests. It was useful to have a fridge available to guests and real milk for morning tea is always good in my opinion! The use of many Fairtrade and sustainable products is also important to us. Masses of information on what to do locally and where to eat. It was a wonderful weekend. Thank you
- This beautiful 18th century farmhouse is set in tranquil countryside and is the perfect peaceful location for a relaxing rural retreat and for exploring the surrounding countryside. It has a lovely atmosphere. The owner could not be more helpful and accommodating – she is also an amazing cook! Will definitely stay again.
Top Guest Houses In Rhyd Lewis Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rhyd Lewis to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rhyd Lewis but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rhyd Lewis. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!