10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rhos-gôch Powys – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhos-gôch Powys is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rhos-gôch Powys. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rhos-gôch Powys right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rhos-gôch Powys with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rhos-gôch Powys:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Seven Stars offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye.Each room is equipped with a TV.Ludlow is 27 miles from Seven Stars, and Hereford is 18 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 48 miles away.
- The location was fabulous! Everything was within a 5-minute walking distance, especially most of the bookshops, which worked out very well for me as I mostly spent my time in the bookshops. The B&B is also close to the river (5-minute walk) and the river walk. Breakfast was excellent – definitely one of the best I have had in the UK! Staff were extremely warm and friendly.
Excellent pool. Very friendly landlady and landlady’s dog.
Great location right in the centre of hay
Would recommend Tomitatas Tapas. Great food and reasonable prices
- The breakfast was wonderful. The location was brilliant and the pool and sauna lovely after a day walking
- Fantastic location, great breakfast and lovely period property. Pool is a great bonus. Staff very friendly and accommodating.
- The bed was terrible only a 4ft bed is not a double as expected.Bed duvet was too small every time you turned over you ended up with a cold back. The room was cold heating turned off had to keep our coats on to keep warm. Would not return to this cold shabby Hotel.
Black Mountain Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, Black Mountain Lodge offers accommodations in Glasbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ludlow is 30 miles from Black Mountain Lodge, and Hereford is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 45 miles from Black Mountain Lodge.
- Second time we have used Black Mountain Lodge, great location, friendly staff and very good restaurant..!!
We loved the friendlyness of the staff. The food was very good as well.
We stayed in room 1 and we both stay in lots of hotels (Most of our working week). our room would put most 5* hotels to shame. As would the service.
- Had an amazing stay at the Black Mountain Lodge. It was so peaceful and in such a beautiful place. The staff were so welcoming and so friendly. And the food was amazing!
- Room was comfortable and clean, cosy bar and excellent meal served in the restaurant, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast.
- Comfy bed nice and quiet, pleasant staff and good food
Shepherds Hut Black Mountains
Shepherds Hut Black Mountains is located in Bronllys, just 31 miles from Newport. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Hereford is 22 miles from Shepherds Hut Black Mountains, and Ross on Wye is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Unbelievable location and very warm and welcoming!
- Comfy bed, fire wood heater works excellent to keep you cosy and warm, nice breakfast
- Wonderful setting with great views across to the Brecon Beacons – a fabulous place to watch the sunset. The hut was cosy with a comfy bed, didn’t really need to light the wood burning stove but temptation got the better of us so we were very toasty! Lovely breakfast too – a perfect getaway stay.
- Such a restfull night in an outstanding setting beautiful accommodation and friendly staff will definitely be visiting again
- A completely different experience, a well constructed, warm and well equipped shepherd’s hut in a quiet orchard with good views across the countryside. Excellent breakfast provided, it was warm enough to eat outside in the orchard. There is what looks to be a very efficient log burner in the hut, but it was plenty warm enough without during our stay Highly recommended if you are looking for a BB with a difference.
Vintage Caravan in The Black Mountains
One of our best sellers in Brecon! Vintage Caravan in The Black Mountains is located in Brecon, 31 miles from Newport and 22 miles from Hereford. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Ross on Wye is 29 miles from Vintage Caravan in The Black Mountains, and Abergavenny is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 43 miles from Vintage Caravan in The Black Mountains.
No reviews yet.
New Gurkha Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Gurkha Inn offers accommodations in Brecon, just 30 miles from Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Hereford is 22 miles from New Gurkha Inn, and Ross on Wye is 29 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 42 miles away.
Warm & friendly welcome, Shown to room explained all we needed to know continental breakfast &WiFi codes that did work both upstairs & downstairs password secured.
The room was decorated in lovely warm colours, with pictures of Nepal sheets ironed the bed was super comfy .. (big pillows). The bedding smelt nice. Complimentary toiletries.
But the main thing was The food it was stunning, fabulous & the service was exemplary.
Thank you & best wishes with this venture.
- The bed was very comfy. floor was creaky but added to the charm of staying in an old place
- The restaurant located in the inn with delicious food. The fact it was a family run business who were extremely friendly and inviting was a real bonus. Lovely clean comfortable room.
Greeting from staff on arrival was so welcoming.
Dinner in the restaurant was delicious, room & facilities were comfortable & cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
- the owner mynouse (sorry for spelling ) was exceptional, he went out of his way to make sure we were very well looked after .I don’t think we have ever encountered such service and friendliness especially as they were very busy . I cant fault any aspect of our stay meal was fantastic , rooms were fresh and clean I would recommend to all and cant wait to go back. thanks
- Warm & friendly welcome, Shown to room explained all we needed to know continental breakfast &WiFi codes that did work both upstairs & downstairs password secured.
The Pandy Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi, The Pandy Inn B&B offers accommodations in Dorstone. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Ludlow is 24 miles from The Pandy Inn B&B, and Hereford is 12 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 48 miles away.
- We had all the accomadation to ourselves, so very, very quite, and the owner was lovely, had a lovely conversation with her at breakfast, she was the best host I have ever met 10/10. Had an evening meal at the pandy Inn which was lovely aswell.
- Excellent breakfast. Nice room, quiet and well furnished. Great welcome.
- The building is a beautiful wooden house, the rooms are spacious and the views lovely.A very tasty Breakfast is served in a lovely cosy (little wood burning stove) chalet. Outside there are sweet friendly chickens and ducks.
- The accommodation is light and airy, spotlessly clean & with lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Breakfast is taken in a fabulously-appointed pine cabin that adds to the overall charm.
- Everything was faultless. Breakfast and the view were particular highlights. Sublime B&B experience.
Guest house Cedars is located just a 2-minute walk from the town center of Builth Wells, boasting views of the Wye Valley. There is free WiFi access available and the property offers free parking.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with FreeSat and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, with shower and complimentary toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning, with continental breakfasts, vegetarian option, cereals, yoghurts and juices.Guest house Cedars is 1 miles from the Royal Welsh Showground, 14 miles from Elan Valley and 26 miles from Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Nice and welcoming, breakfast was very good, and for an evening meal there was plenty of lnns and restaurants all within 10 min walking distance.
- A nice place to stop over on the Wye Valley Way – the warm welcome, local advice and help from Lee and Jo was great
- Very convenient, good parking, excellent breakfast cooked fresh for us, very friendly owner, would definitely stay there again
- The bed was so comfortable , I had to use the extra blanket as I was cold, but then it was perfect, had a really good nights sleep.
- Excellent all round would definitely recommend and return 😀
One of our best sellers in Builth Wells! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bronwye offers accommodations in Builth Wells.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Hereford is 30 miles from Bronwye, and Brecon is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 52 miles from Bronwye.
- Good position for the town; hosts were excellent and the room was spotlessly clean. Nice extra touches like sweeter rather than just sugar in the room. Great breakfast.
- My wife and I arrived on our motorcycles to a very warm and friendly welcome, offering us garaging for the bikes and tea and biscuits which we had sitting in the pretty garden overlooking the park. Our room was nicely decorated, clean, comfortable beds with plenty of toiletries and fluffy soft towels. We were overlooking the park, where there was a pleasant short walk into town and a lovely walk beside the River Wye. Breakfast was excellent with home made yogurts, a delicious selection of fresh fruit and a tasty choice of cooked breakfasts. An excellent base for exploring mid-Wales.
- We enjoyed the friendliness of the owners and the comfort and facilities in the room. The breakfasts were superb. Good parking.
This gorgeous Guest House with friendly hosts exceeded my expectations!
Beautiful central location overlooking the Wye. Home away from home with little touches making it special: thick fluffy towels, tea pot, biscuits, comfortable bed. The breakfast is a delicious feast of local fresh produce.
Can’t wait to stay again!
- The owners were genuinely friendly and helpful, particularly considering they had only bee running this house for 7 months. The breakfast was exceptionally good with a wonderful selection of fresh fruit and home made yoghurt. I will most definitely stay here again when in the area.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Highland Moors offers accommodations in Llandrindod Wells, just 30 miles from Ludlow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Hereford is 31 miles from Highland Moors, and Brecon is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely original features throughout the Hotel. Breakfast was worth getting up for.
- Pleasant friendly staff. Lovely big bedroom and excellent breakfast.
- Lovely period house with a good size room and great breakfast
- Lovely place to stay in great location. Host very friendly and welcoming and very accommodating. Will be back again.
- Very friendly , lots parking, arrived late so room was warmed up . Was upgraded to lovely room . Comfortable and great shower. Breakfast delicious
Portland House offers accommodations in Llandrindod Wells. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Ludlow is 29 miles from Portland House, and Hereford is 31 miles from the property.
the room was huge and the bed was really comfy
location very central & staff helpful
- Steak was cooked lovely, fries were lovely, staff frienfly
- The room was very spacious and comfortable with a lovely view over the rooftops to the countryside. Ruth, the owner, was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent.
- Room nice and large and very quiet as it was on the third floor. Lovely clean, white, fluffy towels. Staff very welcoming both on arrival and at breakfast.
Ross & Ruth were very friendly and accommodating.
Great location in the centre of town.
- the room was huge and the bed was really comfy
Top Guest Houses In Rhos-gôch Powys Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rhos-gôch Powys. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!