10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rhondda Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhondda Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rhondda Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rhondda Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rhondda Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rhondda Glamorgan:
The New Inn Guest House
Set less than a mile from Bridgend’s busy town center, The New Inn Guest House is also only 3 miles from the beautiful Welsh coastline. Guests have free private parking and rooms featuring Freeview cable TVs.With a fridge and free tea and coffee, each room also has bright, colorful décor. Every room also has a private bathroom, which features a hairdryer.A varied continental buffet breakfast is served each morning in the dining room, which also has free Wi-Fi. For evening dining, a range of bars and restaurants can be found within 0.5 miles.A converted 19th-century pottery, the New Inn is less than a mile from Bridgend Train Station. Cardiff is 30 minutes’ car ride and guests can visit Ogmore’s Norman Castle,less than 0.5 miles away.
- Only stayed for one night, everything was excellent, joe the owner was very helpful and pleasant
- Very welcoming and helpful host, great location- just few miles away from the coast. Very comfy bed! Great value for money! Thank you!
- The location was really good and much quieter than I thought it would be given the location on a busy main road. It was a bit nosier on the Monday morning but thats to be expected. We stayed in room 3 on the single building side of the road and the bathroom had just been freshly done and was really nice. There was plenty of parking too.
- The bed and pillows were very comfy, and the room was nice and warm.
- Comfy room. Just off main road, but no traffic noise. Easy parking. Breakfast fine for me. Fast Wifi, available in room (details said public areas only).
James’ Place at Brynawel
James’ Place at Brynawel is located in Merthyr Tydfil, 20 miles from Cardiff and 26 miles from Swansea.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Newport is 19 miles from James’ Place at Brynawel , and Brecon is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Clean room, intriguing house and Angela is a warm and friendly host!
- Spacious and modern space hosted by a friendly and helpful couple. Our stay during the Merthyr Comedy Festival couldn’t be faulted.
- Very welcoming, the welsh cakes were a very nice touch.
- The hosts were welcoming and friendly. The room was lovely, comfortable and spacious with a great view. Definately will be staying here again!
- James and Angela were very welcoming. Our room was spotless and the bed extremely comfortable. Lovely hospitality and would definitely stay again.
Studios At Glenthorne
One of our top picks in Merthyr Tydfil.Studios At Glenthorne is located in Merthyr Tydfil, 21 miles from Cardiff and 26 miles from Swansea.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Newport is 20 miles from Studios At Glenthorne, and Brecon is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely clean good sized room. Good shower. Great kitchen
- Everything! the owners were lovely, the property was beautiful and it was the perfect place to stay
- Very clean place, kitchen and bathroom have all facilities needed, very nice landlady – 100% recommended!
- “Can not fault. Perfect stay. Owner Claire very friendly and helpful, went out of her way to make my stay as good as could be. Studio apartment has everything you need. Will stay again! Great location for the beacons and town centre, ample parking. Lovely welsh cakes! ” and Claire even printed my boarding pass which was a great help, the place was flawless.
- Always a warm welcome. Always clean comfortable rooms with self catering facilities – almost a home from home.
Cwmbach Guest House
Located in Neath, 30 miles from Cardiff, Cwmbach Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Swansea is 7 miles from Cwmbach Guest House, and Brecon is 26 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The host is super helpful, great suggestions of itineraries and local things. Location is very nice, don’t forget to have a walk up the road, great views!
- Roomy ad comfortable. Quiet, friendly, and good breakfast
Met by Ashley when we arrived, he showed us around and that was a great.
Breakfast was excellent, well cooked, both the girls from the kitchen were really wonderful and helpful, especially the waitress who was new to the role, she gave us wonderful advice on places to visit nearby.
- Location location location! Comfy beds and a great breakfast!
- It’s so close to the main part of Neath but seems like it’s in the middle of open countryside, beautiful surroundings.
One of our best sellers in Bridgend! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hazelwood House offers accommodations in Bridgend. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cardiff is 18 miles from Hazelwood House, and Weston-super-Mare is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from Hazelwood House.
- location to the function we were going too very close at hand.
- The attention to detail in terms of provision of guest comfort & anticipated needs was excellent. Exceeded expectations
- Easy to find..very welcoming. We stayed 2 nights and it felt like we were staying with family! We are definitely going to stay again.
- Very clean and comfortable room and the setting half way between Tondu and Bridgend was good. Very quiet in evening (a good night’s sleep) yet also close to good transport links. Staff very friendly.
- Not really nice people and place, area not that good but not a problem
Pentre Riding Stables
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pentre Riding Stables offers accommodations in Abercraf. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Swansea is 18 miles from Pentre Riding Stables, and Brecon is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 33 miles from the property.
Very nice and friendly staff
Delicious breakfast ?
- A warm, cosy environment with lovely, friendly staff. Kirsty and her family made us very welcome, and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was lovely, and kept us going throughout the day. We had a wonderful ride up into the hills, the scenery was breathtaking and all the horses were well behaved. Kirsty made everyone feel very safe, ensuring we all enjoyed ourselves. Must also mention Kirsty’s partner Ryan – thanks for the lifts!
- Fantastic accommodation, staff amazing, helpful & welcoming. We had a car accident on our way home and needed to return to stay an extra night and they helped us out loads, nothing was too much trouble.the rooms are huge and spacious with everything you need and anything else just ask! Location is beautiful with lots to go see and do and the castle is literally across the road. Great stay thanks ?
- Memorable pony trek and stay at Pentre Riding Stables with lovely hosts. Well located near points of interest in the Breacon Beacons. Not for you if you can’t stand animals and the countryside as you will get the authentic experience!
- Friendly staff accommodated our late arrival. Clean room, comfortable beds and lovely breakfast made for a very enjoyable stay. Close to Ogof Ffynnon Ddu caves and Henrhyd Falls this place is well located for hiking enthusiasts.
- Very nice and friendly staff
Ewenny Farm Guest House
Nestled within 2 acres of heritage parkland and close to magnificent beaches, this guesthouse enjoys a superb location, with the River Ewenny flowing through its grounds.The guesthouse offers vacationers and business guests comfort, good food and a warm friendly atmosphere just 10 minutes from junction 35 of the M4.Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the grounds where you can go fishing in the river.
- Lovely big room space which felt very comfortable. Friendly host, good breakfast
- The owner – Howard, was very pleasant and accommodating from the moment we arrived and nothing was too much to ask.
- Very good location near to Cardiff and peaceful with a very good breakfast
- Beautiful room. Stunning view In morning. Lovely man who owns the place. Yummy breakfast. Everything spot on. Best B&B ever. Highly recommended. X
- Very comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price with an excellent cooked breakfast.
The Grange Guesthouse, Cefn-Coed
One of our top picks in Merthyr Tydfil.Located in Merthyr Tydfil, 22 miles from Cardiff, The Grange Guesthouse, Cefn-Coed features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Swansea is 25 miles from The Grange Guesthouse, Cefn-Coed, and Newport is 21 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Very warm and welcoming hosts. We had been hiking all day and were upgraded to a room with a bath to soak our sore muscles! Super comfy beds and breakfast made to order!
- The brilliant couple that run it: so helpful and kind
- Our hosts Nikki and Gethin were exceptionally welcoming despite our very late arrival. The accommodation itself is very quaint and better than we were expecting. They cooked us a lovely breakfast with great coffee and showed us a nice little running route for the morning. Originally this was just a stopover for us before heading on to an event but it became a highlight of the trip. Would definitely recommend.
- From the moment we found the property to the moment we left we felt absolutely satisfied and happy. Thank you Nikki and Gethin for the wonderfull hospitality and recomandations. I know that you’ll be recomending Jol’s to other customers as well, but just to reasure them, it is the getaway to Gastronomical Heaven even though it’s not cheap.
- Everything was all nice.The host were friendly and helpful.great
Peach offers accommodations in Merthyr Tydfil.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.Cardiff is 20 miles from Peach, and Swansea is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Strawberry is located in Pontypridd, just 10 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Weston-super-Mare is 22 miles from Strawberry, and Swansea is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rhondda Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rhondda Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!