10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rezé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rezé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rezé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rezé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rezé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rezé Pays De La Loire:
La Maison Bleue
Rooms at La Maison Bleue feature wooden floors, a wardrobe and garden views. Guests have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed on site at an extra cost. Packed lunches are also available in you reserve in advance.This property is 650 feet from the Loire River and 4.3 miles from Nantes Atlantique Airport. Nantes Train Station is 3.1 miles away.
The decor is amazing. The bed was super comfortable and the hostess was lovely!
The location is perfect in relation to the airport and there are a few nice restaurants by the river about 5 min walk away.
- The host was present upon our arrival. She was friendly, straightforward and clear in terms of all the house rules and needed information such as parking, places to eat, etc. The rooms were really well prepared, clean, modern, comfortable. Some of us stayed in a room upstairs which was big enough for 2 parents and 2 kids on a mattress. Two of us stayed downstairs in a room would have been perfect if it wasn’t for the cars driving through the streets pretty much all night.
- Lovely proprietor, excellent breakfast, only 7 minutes from the airport.very convenient for Nantes and a good local restaurant.
- The lady of the house was very kind. Breakfast was ready at 5.30 am! Good value for money.
- Fantastic furnishings, plenty of room, great shower, friendly welcome, close to restaurants and harbour front, good value, not far to airport
- The decor is amazing. The bed was super comfortable and the hostess was lovely!
Vingt Mille Lieux
The rooms are decorated either with objects from around the world, or feature exposed-stone walls. One has a small terrace and the other one has direct garden access. Both rooms have a HD TV with 144 channels.A homemade breakfast is provided every morning, which is served in the veranda or on the terrace. There is also the possibility to request packed lunches.Free private parking and table tennis are just some of the other facilities available at this property. You can also borrow the B&B’s canoes and small boats on the nearby river.
The owners speak English as they had lived in the USA for a few years. They are very helpful. The only problem that could be made more cear in the listing is that to access the house by car one must take a very roundabout small road to the back gate.
The street in front of the house is a one way, but at the intersection at the corner the one way becomes a one way coming toward you. So we had to just park and call for help to find our way. Our hostess was gracious and came to lead us to the back alley.
We needed quiet to sleep well after our long trip from the west coast of USA, and there was no problem with noise there. We spent two nights and would go back!
- Great location, amazing room and friendly owner. Lots of good restaurants within walking distance.
Very comfortable bed. Lovely terrace in the garden. Great people who were very accommodating.
- Cathy & Jdo from B&B Vingt-mille Lieux we’re excelent hosts, always on hand helping with the luggage and welcoming us with nice refreshing drinks at the check-in. Would strongly recommend a stacation at their B&B.
- We had a wonderful time in this wonderful bed and breakfast, not far away from Nantes with Public Transport. The room was clean, spacious, and overall excellent — it was extremely comfortable. What made this even better were the hosts, they were very welcoming and gave us insightful advice and help! We couldn’t have asked for a better weekend!
- The owners speak English as they had lived in the USA for a few years. They are very helpful. The only problem that could be made more cear in the listing is that to access the house by car one must take a very roundabout small road to the back gate.
La Maison D’Hôtes Nantes Centre
At La Maison D’Hôtes Nantes Centre, each room comes with a desk. Each room has a private bathroom. At La Maison D’Hôtes Nantes Centre, rooms contain a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Printing museum is 0.8 miles from La Maison D’Hôtes Nantes Centre. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 5 miles away.
- Nice and stylish property, right next to the castle in a small quiet side street. Good breakfast in the morning.
- Lovely host who made us feel very welcome and opportunity to share a communal breakfast
- Very friendly host, made us feel very welcome with restaurant recommendations. Fabulous breakfast!
- A lovely warm welcome. Excellent breakfast and coffee was great.
- Friendly owner and helpful. Very tasty breakfast. Good location close to chateau which has an excellent museum.
La Gagnerie Maison d’hôtes
All rooms in La Gagnerie Maison d’hôtes are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. At La Gagnerie Maison d’hôtes the rooms have a desk and a TV.Guests at La Gagnerie Maison d’hôtes can enjoy a continental breakfast.Nantes is 2.4 miles from La Gagnerie Maison d’hôtes, while Pornic is 28 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Accueil très chaleureux de la part de toute la famille au sein de leur charmante demeure.
Décoration et mobilier choisis avec goût.
Propreté absolument irréprochable.
Literie très confortable.
Petit déjeuner copieux, confitures faites maison, excellent !
Emplacement au calme à 10min de la gare de Nantes.
Parking dans la rue sans problème.
Chambre calme, équipée d’un bureau, rénovation récente.
Accueil très agréable
- Petit déjeuner servi à l’heure. Copieux ! Café parfait en goût et en quantité (important pour qui aime le bon café).
- Tout était parfait. Nous avons même pu pique-niquer dans le jardin…
- accueil excellent et chambre / équipements sublimes
- Accueil très chaleureux de la part de toute la famille au sein de leur charmante demeure.
Le Domaine Du Cormier
At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Guests at Le Domaine Du Cormier can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Nantes is 5 miles from Le Domaine Du Cormier, while Pornic is 25 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very nice stay in an interesting older property on the outskirts of Nantes. Plenty of room and parking space and very nice host
- Very kind welcome, great place, very comfortable, everything perfect
- Excellent beds and a very nice family room / suite. Good breakfast and friendly hosts. We were traveling onwards the next day so it was also very practical to stay so close to Nantes airport. (Much easier for us than driving in to Nantes and out early the next day).
Amazing place this is paradise and owner is awesome.
Best place I stayed in France
- A really comfortable and peaceful stay, a very warm welcome and a wonderful breakfast.
A la guiniere
At the guesthouse, every room includes a terrace with a garden view. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Nantes is 8 miles from A la guiniere. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Lovely! The owner was so friendly. We don’t speak French and she didn’t speak English, but with pantomime and a big smile she was able to communicate everything. She also supplied us with English speaking books and maps that helped us plan our stay in Nantes and the surrounding area. We highly recommend this adorable woman and her lovely B&B.
- It was a lovely, spacious room with an en suite bathroom. Clean, comfortable and quiet, we slept very well. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. It’s located a little out of the way but for the value, it was totally worth it.
- bonne literie toute la vaisselle impeccable;et super décor.endroit très calme.
endroit trés accueillant
au calme le soir aucun bruit c est agréable, meme les autres locataires pas entendues
petit dejeuner suffisant
seul bémol le wifi si vous avez besoin de travailler sur pc
- Petit havre de paix. Décoration de la chambre très cosy. Beaucoup d’espace dans ce que l’on pourrait appeler une suite. Petit déjeuner copieux avec pain frais, fruits frais et délicieuses confitures.
La chambre des ponts de Pierre et Barbara
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms feature a desk.The daily breakfast offers continental and gluten-free options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La chambre des ponts de Pierre et Barbara.Staff at the 24-hour front desk speak Spanish, English and French.Nantes is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Cholet is 30 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Nice room. Great location by the Loire if you are cycle touring.
- Very good accommodation and Very nice host. I would defently recommend this place to stay!
The room has been fitted out to an excellent standard with high quality fittings throughout. The shower is just fantastic!
It was easy to find and we had a fantastic reception from Pierre when we arrived and when we left.
we did our own simple breakfast in the room which is provided with a Kettle, Coffee maker and Coffee (of course) and cups etc.
There is a large garage where Pierre stored our bikes for the 2 nights and easy access to the Railway station with links to Nantes (7 mins) and Angers and beyond.
For railway passengers you cannot buy tickets at Thouare station but have to buy them in a larger station or online (The Trainline EU App was very useful in this respect).
Great location, just off the Loire a Velo route.
Really friendly people.
Really nice breakfast and made an extra effort for my wife who is gluten intolerant. The self contained room and bathroom was perfect and included tea and (real) coffee making facilities (!)
Secure location for storing the bikes
Decent restaurant just up the road into town.
This is our second time along the Loire à Velo and this property is among the most pleasant of all the places we’ve stayed.
Fabulous value for money and highly recommended.
Zeer mooie smaakvol ingerichte kamer en badkamer. Heerlijk koel na een zeer warme rit. Eigenaar erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam. We konden onze fietsen veilig weg zetten
Ontbijt super lekker met biio spiegeltje.
Goed gelegen vlakbij fietsroute aan de Loire
Le Nid de l’Erdre
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature river views. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.At Le Nid de l’Erdre guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sucé, like canoeing and hiking.Nantes is 9 miles from Le Nid de l’Erdre. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Domaine du Chalonge
The rooms at Le Domaine du Chalonge feature a private entrance, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a CD player, and the private bathrooms include a bath tub or shower.The continental breakfast is served daily at Le Domaine du Chalonge. Several restaurants can be found in the surroundings, a 10 minute’s drive from the property.Nantes is just 17.4 miles away. Le Domaine du Chalonge is a 45-minute drive from La Baule and Guérande, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Spacious and well presented accommodation in chateau courtyard.
- Bathroom very small and shower spayed all over the floor. Paper cups for coffee seems to be quite common now. Details said dinner was available but restaurant was closed. We were given a list of restaurants in the locality but it was not up to date and some were closed
- Idéal pour passer un we tranquille à la campagne, le lieu reste authentique tout en étant confortable et très bien entretenu. Pour profiter vraiement des environs, une voiture est indispensable.
- Le cadre atypique formidable dépaysement garantit surtout pour les enfants
- La beauté du cadre et de la maison, le calme de la campagne, la gentillesse du personnel.
Maison Bleu Ardoise
All of the rooms at Maison Bleu Ardoise a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brunch is available, with an additional cost, and traditional dinners prepared by the hosts can be served, upon prior reservation. The guest house is 650 feet from both a grocery and a bakery.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and the centre of Nantes is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Large, beautifully comfortable bed. Delicious, simple meal with a delightful family
Sympathie des propriétaires
Conseils de leurs part
- Hotes adorables, super petit déjener, équipements complets, cadre parfait… tous pour passer un agréable sejour.
- Superbe accueil de toute la famille et de leurs animaux!!
Chambre impeccable, lit confortable.
Accueil sympathique et bon petit déjeuner.
Top Guest Houses In Rezé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rezé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!