10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Réty Nord-pas-de-calais:
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Sophora.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Calais is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 27 miles from Le Sophora.
- A lovely old French house which is decorated in true French style and a very welcoming host.
- Easy to find location very close to town centre. Secure parking. Beautiful period property, exactly how you imagine a French Manor House. Large comfortable room and huge bathroom. Added bonus was kettle and coffee. Breakfast was great with amazing croissants. Hosts were very chatty and informative.
- Lovely large room and en suite in a beautiful house. The location was ideal for the tunnel. A perfect start or end to a holiday in France.
- marvellous one night stay couldnt of been better you wont be disappointed new owners homemade honey a bonus interior chateau style really french high ceilings spiral stair case lovely breakfast comfy beds couldnt have been made more welcome by the owners or the pets 🙂
- New owner just took over ,this was a most wonderfull stay could not fault at all
Chambres d’hotes vue sur la Campagne
The room offers a balcony with garden views and a private bathroom with a shower.A daily breakfast with bread, jam and pastries can be enjoyed at Chambres d’hotes vue sur la Campagne. Meals prepared by the hosts can also be served. A shared kitchen is also available.Guests can go hiking in the area and free parking is provided. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 8.7 miles away.
- Wonderful French breakfast with home made fayre. Perfect location after crossing to Calais. This is our third visit for an overnight stay.
- Nice room with cooking facilities, nice little sitting area, good bathroom, sat in the garden having a glass of wine after we had un packed, breakfast was very good,
- The lady was lovely and the homemade bread and yoghurt were yummy
- Bed very comfortable, had every thing you needed, even a washing machine. good size kitchen area, and well equipped. on traffic noise so had a good nights sleep. We don’t speak a lot of French but owner very helpful, suggested a local restaurant for evening meal which was excellent.
This place is excellent, the room we stayed in was more like an apartment, with a kitchenette and laundry facilities. It is spotlessly clean and has everything you need.
The host is superb. She has very little English (and I have very little French) but we managed to communicate effectively.
Breakfast is also very good. The bread, jams, yogurts and many other breakfast items are home made and delicious.
We would certainly stop there again and would have no hesitation in recommending this place to others.
Maison d’Hôtes La Ferme du Grand Air
Rooms and suites feature a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some have sloped ceilings and exposed beams.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Maison d’Hôtes La Ferme du Grand Air. The hosts can also prepare evening meals if reserved in advance.This property is 11.8 miles from the Channel Tunnel and 7.5 miles from the A16 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful countryside views from the room. Didier made us feel very welcome. Amazing breakfast included in the price of the room.
- This was a great place to stay overnight from the Calais ferry and onto France. A great welcome, lovely views and good breakfast
- Friendly staff, good breakfast and pet friendly. Good location in order to take the Eurotunnel.
- It was perfect location for what we needed. Clean room, comfy bed and amazing breakfast. The owner Didier was very helpful and offered us his garage to keep our motorbike. It will be our stop every time when we go to Europe from now on.
- Didier, the proprieter, was friendly and helpful…..room was comfortable. Breakfast was superb. We will use this hotel in future when we are passing through Calais.
p’tite maison entre mer et campagne
It includes a flat-screen and a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. It also comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and windsurfing. Calais is 16.8 miles from p’tite maison village & jardin, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 2.7 miles away.
Wimille ligt, voor fitte wandelaars, op loopafstand van badplaats Wimereux.
Wel klimmen en dalen.
Met de auto ben je in 5 minuten in Wimereux en aan het strand.
Richting Wissant: heerlijk strand- en wandelgebied.
- La maison plein de charme, l espace, la tranquillité Le jardin, l’attention des propriétaires pour les detIls pratiques, équipement complet
De complete inrichting: alles was aanwezig.
Bakker op loop afstand.
Mooi en gezellig ingericht rijtjeshuis in centrum van Wimille, rechtover zeer goed restaurant met
prima eten aan goede prijs .Afgesloten tuintje wat ideaal is als je met huisdier op reis bent . Mooie
slaapkamer met uitstekend bed . Voldoende bergplaatsen in huis . Kleine maar goed ingerichte
keuken, mooie eet-en zithoek . Goede verwarming ! Overgordijnen voor de badkamer zouden
het geheel nog beter maken ! Zeer vriendelijk onthaal ! Dat je de auto een straat verderop moet
parkeren is jammer maar nu ook niet echt een probleem . Op 3min rijden van een grote Carrefour
als je boodschappen wil doen . Vlakbij groot natuurlijk park waardoor je naar Wimereux en de
kust kan stappen op 20min .
- Dit is niet de eerste keer dat we er waren…dus een bewuste keuze .Alles is er dat er moet zijn.
- Wimille ligt, voor fitte wandelaars, op loopafstand van badplaats Wimereux.
La Maison De Caroline
The double room offers views of the garden and includes tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom features a bathtub and shower. Guests can make us of the free toiletries and towels and linen are provided.Guests can visit the Nausicaa Aquarium Centre, 2.8 miles away from the property or the Caps and Marais d’Opale National Regional Park, 13.7 miles away.The nearest airport is Lille Lesquin Airport, 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from the La Maison De Caroline.
Proprietor and her family were fabulous hosts!
Even their dog!
Although in her home, guest quarters were private.
Felt comfortable and safe.
Would definitely rebook.
- Exceptionally quiet for a good sleep even tho in town
Very pleasant Lady
Very Handy for Stop off from motorway
Good restaurants and shops within 1 mile 8 Euros by taxi each way
- The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was very good.
- Caroline was very friendly host, house is lovely and very clean. I would recommend it hundred times 🙂
- Proprietor and her family were fabulous hosts!
Au repere de Mariette
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Le Touquet Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Easy parking, the family were lovely and the bed was comfortable.
Very Friendly Family, much information, very Central, Nice City, very clean room.
- No television. Lovely and clean. Really warm welcome, nothing too much trouble
- Really lovely bedroom with view to cathedral and spacious. Set up almost as a loft apartment with leather sofa, ambient lighting, little table & chairs for dining, microwave & mini fridge- extremely helpful. Decor very elegant & pretty. Fantastic shower. Separate private toilet down flight of stairs. Nice biscuits & selection of tea provided & milk in fridge was very welcome upon arrival. Host & her children delightful. Helpful husband but recovering from an operation so limited contact with him.
This was a first for us, staying in a French guest house is different to UK, you actually share the home with a family and made to feel very welcome, I would recommend to experience French life, but it’s not a hotel, the loft apartment was excellent with good facilities, The owner was brilliant and couldn’t do enough to help.
Boulogne was very cold so not the best time to visit, I would imagine very nice in spring and summer, and only half an hour from le shuttle.
La Hulotte au Col Haut
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. At La Hulotte au Col Haut each room is equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Calais is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ô de mer
All rooms in Ô de mer are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Ô de mer can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 30 miles from Ô de mer. Le Touquet Airport is 30 miles away.
We were welcomed warmly by our host, the apartment was great, lovely and clean, easy parking and the beach was across the road ?
Lovely new apartment and breakfast was very yummy!
- Very nice appartment, really clean, hosts took good care. We enjoyed the time we spent there. Thanks a lot!
- Great hosts, we needed to leave early in the morning and they packed our breakfast for us to take with us. Beatiful studio and very clean and modern. Our son could play in the garden.
- Excellent breakfast. Lovely decor. Great facilities
- Some places think of all the little things as well as the big things re comfort etc. This is such a place.
- We were welcomed warmly by our host, the apartment was great, lovely and clean, easy parking and the beach was across the road ?
The cottage features a furnished terrace with a view of the garden, BBQ facilities, a living area with TV and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and oven.Supermarkets and restaurants can be found in Calais and the ferry terminal is 7.5 miles away. Additional features include a children’s playground, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
No reviews yet.
A La Dolce Vita
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms here will provide you with a garden view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Calais is 1.2 miles from A La Dolce Vita. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- Caroline was delightful, so welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The place was beautifully done out cosy and welcoming. Saw a part of Calais we hadn’t seen before. It’s so much more than the docks. Lovely meal at a recommended local hotel. Nice seafood menu.
Great location and excellent friendly host.
Breakfast was great, although no gluten free bread
- Caroline (our host) was just wonderful, so friendly and helpful – she made us feel so welcome. The property was just delightful, beautifully decorated with a light nautical / beach feel. Wonderful breakfast with homemade cake. Highly recommended and would definitely stay again!
- excellent breakfast helpful staff quirky decoration was good only 10 mins drive to the port or tunnel
- We loved everything about this B&B! The whole place is beautifully decorated by the hostess Caroline, who was super kind and very attentive. The breakfast is also amazing, really one of the best ones I’ve had. Caroline even baked a different cake every morning! The location is also great, in a very quiet neighborhood next to the beach. Parking around the place was not a problem either. Would recommend this place to everyone, 10/10. Thank you Caroline!
Top Guest Houses In Réty Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Réty Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!