10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Retes de Llanteno Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Retes de Llanteno Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Retes De Llanteno Basque Country:
Pensión Ayala offers accommodations in Amurrio.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bilbao is 15 miles from Pensión Ayala, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
- The hostess was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable.
- La pensión es estupenda. El trato de la dueña igual. Tuvimos que llegar mas tarde del horario de checkin y nos esperaron sin problema. Muy recomendable si vais a ver el salto del Nervión, ya que está a media hora.
- Estaba bien equipado, pequeño pero funcional y agradable. El personal es amable y se encuentra en el centro.
Pensión Arias is located in Bilbao, 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales and 16 miles from Valle De Villaverde.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Barakaldo is 3.5 miles from Pensión Arias, and Laredo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Pensión Arias.
- The lady that dealt with me on arrival and during my stay was friendly. We got by with signs and gestures as I didn’t speak a word of Spanish. Well Hola was about what I could muster.
- On arrival, check in was really easy and the lady who buzzed me in was really nice, although I spoke no word of Spanish, her instructions were easy to follow -she also made herself available in case I needed anything. The room had a TV, and a double bed (in a single room), which was super comfy and the shutters block out any light to ensure a giid night’s sleep. Although the walls are paper thin and you hear it when someone uses the washroom, it wasn’t a deal breaker for me, but I would recommend carrying earplugs. The towels were changed daily, the bath-wc was one of the cleanest I’ve seen in a pension, and it was easy to walk to the old town and the Guggenheim. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Good place in quite an oldschool style. Very friendly and helpful owner. Clean bathrooms.
- Easy to check-in. Is like a big apartment with 6/7 rooms inside. Press the buzzer and the woman will let you in and check you in. Great location near bus terminal so perfect for early morning bus back to airport. Very basic really as I had the single room but perfect for a stop over before going ahead with rest of your trip.
- The host was very nice and useful. She allowed to check in earlier as our bus got there in the morning, and provided some useful tips about the city. The location is ideal for the bus station, a bit far but still walkable from the old town.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Central is located in the Bilbao City Centre neighborhood in Bilbao, 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales and 16 miles from Valle De Villaverde.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barakaldo is 3.5 miles from Central, and Laredo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The front staff were nice. Location was great. Room was clean. They provided hangers for clothing. They also worked with me because the first night I was there, they did not have a double room for me – they only had two twin beds. The next night a double was available and they put me and my partner in there.
- Very comfortable and clean, superb location to the Metro station, only a 2 minute walk away. Could do with somewhere to eat, even just a breakfast area maybe. Staff very helpful – couldn’t do enough for you.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, great value for money, very clean room. No problem with late check-in.
Staff very helpful and willingness to help.
Location very central
- Such a great location in the centre of the city – a shortish walk to the Guggenheim and the old town. Bed was comfortable. Room was fairly small, as was the shower, but so too was the price. For one night it was ok. Metro, airport bus and taxis available at the Moyua roundabout one block away.
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Basque Boutique is located in Bilbao, just 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Basque Boutique, and Barakaldo is 4.1 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Lovely boutique hotel in the *heart* of the old city (Casco Viejo), crawling distance from those fabulous pintxo bars 😉 Wonderful amenities and thoughtful touches (bottled water, bathroom goodies). Owners are very professional and do their very best to take care of their guests.
The location was excellent-in the old town -el casco viejo-and surrounded by bars laden with pinxtos and restaurants.
The quirky decor in the hotel.
The fresh bottles of water left in our room each morning and clean towels after two days.
The push button code system for gaining access to the building.
- Great room with fantastic location and quirky details
- Quirky bedroom. GHD’s and good hairdryer in bathroom. Good location
- The room was a good size and the arty decor was interesting. It was nice to have drinks available, and the receptionist was very helpful in reprinting my boarding pass.
Bilbao Art Lodge
Bilbao Art Lodge is located in the Bilbao City Centre neighborhood in Bilbao, just 0.4 miles from Casco Viejo.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- staff is superb 5 stars out of 5. location can not be better at this price. I highly recommend this place.
- The staff were phenomenal, super friendly and immensely helpful. Offered suggestions for local places to go and helped with booking bus tickets to get to San Sabastian. Couldn’t have asked for better, friendlier staff in a hotel!
- Great friendly and knowledge staff. Very welcoming and enthusiastic about their wonderful city
- The room was great and very clean plus daily cleaning service to high standard. The huge bath was amazing. The real highlight was Mikel who gave us perfect recommendations from where to walk to where to eat that really made our trip! Great value for money and highly recommend.
- The owner and staff were very kind, helpful, warm and welcoming. We would highly recommend this place for the people who run it!
San Mamés is located in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 16 miles from San Mamés, and Barakaldo is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The lady on Reception, extremely helpful.
Good position in town.
- Location near Estacion de Autobuses, stadium, museum and other atractions. Restaurant, tapas and bars near hotel. Hotel was clean, quiet, good service and everything. I recomand.
- I stay here once before and it was good for what I needed, hence I stayed again.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff (especially the girl at afternoon shift was gorgeous!), perfect location, excellent value for the price
- Lovely welcoming staff, patient with my poor Spanish and very helpful
- The lady on Reception, extremely helpful.
Pension Zorroza 1
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi, Pension Zorroza 1 is located 3.1 miles from the centre of Bilbao, in the Zorroza district. It has good connections to public transport and is 5.6 miles from Bilbao Airport.Each room at Pension Zorroza has simple décor. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in Bilbao’s centre, which can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by tram or bus.The famous Guggenheim Museum is 2.5 miles from the guest house. Bilbao Cathedral and the surrounding old town are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Private bathroom, we were greeted by a super nice man and the rooms (4) were spacious and quite comfortable. We could tell one of the rooms had a smoker guest and the host immediately arranged another room.
- La cercanía a la estacion de tren y un barrio con las tiendas y bares suficientes.
- Aún haciendo un esfuerzo no encuentro nada que me guste.
Ничего. Может быть только возможность поспать после долгой дороги на машине из Барселоны. Более-менее удобства: туалет и душ.
- El precio no está mal, pero no sé ajusta aún así a la calidad.
Pension Vista Alegre
Pension Vista Alegre offers accommodations in Bilbao.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 16 miles from Pension Vista Alegre, and Valle De Villaverde is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Within walking distance to Bilbao Bus terminal, Ath.Bilbao Stadium, Restaurants and not so far away from Guggenheim Museum and river area. Place is clean and looks new. Ensuite sink, small TV, closet, etc. Shared bathroom is spacious and clean. There are several for the whole floor. Place was not so crowded and checking was smooth. No outside noise in what it seems a buzzing neighbourhood. Landlady lives within premises.
- Great location near bus and tram routes which can be reached within 10 minutes walk. Good value for money.In a quiet neighbourhood with excellent restuarants and bars where you can experience local cuisine and the neighbourhood feel.
Great and quiet location
nice, comfortable, clean room with a small desk
spacious clean outside bathroom
easy check-in and check-out
walkable from train station and Guggenheim
- The staff was very friendly, very clean place, no problem having to share a toilet with the neighbour-room! Great to stay if you’re just stopping by Bilbao, simple and good location.
- Very nice owner and quiet location, just out of the city centre. The only place I stayed in Spain where you got two decent pillows (very important for a good nights sleep!)
Pensión Don Claudio
Pensión Don Claudio is located in Bilbao, 14 miles from Castro-Urdiales and 15 miles from Valle De Villaverde.All rooms have a TV.Barakaldo is 1.5 miles from Pensión Don Claudio, and Laredo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Pensión Don Claudio.
Good place for stay. Very clean, cozy place. Roomlooked all new and modern.
Location is good actually. you can get to the city centre in 10 min by suburban train, witch will get you to the central railway station. Or you can get by this suburban train to the closest metro station and go to the centre by metro. I have read peole said that you even walk to the centre, maybe it is possible, but it definitely will take half an hour or more. Also once we were late and metro and railway station were closed so we took a bus, so no any problems with getting to the hotel.
- კმაყოფილი დავრჩი, ფასი ნორმალური, კომფორტიც შესაბამისი, იდეალური სისუფთავე!4 კმ არის ცენტრამდე, მაგრამ სანაპიროთი 2,5 კმ ში შეიძლება ფეხით მისვლა!
Value for the money we paid.
used for a nights stop over before catching early ferry to portsmouth.
plenty of bars in the area to eat and drink.
parking not easy.there is a free carpark opposite the hotel, we were very lucky to get a space.otherwise you would need to park outside on the street….again very busy.
- Parking was available, but if I had arrived any later there would not have been.
I arrived very late (although I had said I would on the booking) so when I rang from the airport the owner/porter said they were closed. However when i explained (luckily I can speak enough Spanish) that I was 30 minutes away by car he agreed to stay open and on arrival he was there so all was fine.
I also loved the food in the bar nearby ! Nothing at all to do with the hotel of course!
- Good place for stay. Very clean, cozy place. Roomlooked all new and modern.
Totally refurbished in January 2018 Casual Serantes offers new charming nature decorated heating rooms in Bilbao city centre 150 feet from Santiago Cathedral. The guest house features free WiFi.All rooms are bright and feature modern décor, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a free safe, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with free coffee and tea facilities, cutlery, fridge and microwave.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Pension Serantes.
- Very central, very clean, new, extremely friendly staff.
- Having arrived later than expected the manager appeared to let me in within 10 minutes. This was excellent as the Pension is unmanned. It was a holiday weekend and so no ensuite rooms were available but I had a beautiful shower room next door. The room was large, very clean and is in an excellent location. The sister Casual in Bilbao looked after my rucksack all day. Brilliant place.
- Room was perfect, comfy bed, all new. The place is in a nice street, shops around, nice food and nightlife. In the old city’s heart. Metro station just in 7 min walking. Staff so helpful, clean and tidy. Had a great time.
- Perfect location. Only one issue – is a parking availability. Overall – nice place
- Excellent location right in the heart of Casco Viejo. Incredibly friendly and welcoming staff. Very comfortable beds and newly refurbished rooms.
Top Guest Houses In Retes De Llanteno Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!