10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Restábal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Restábal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Restábal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Restábal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Restábal Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Restábal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Restábal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Restábal Andalucía:
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Located in Melejís, 17 miles from Granada, Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from Los Naranjos, and Nerja is 21 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles away.
- Great location, superb restaurant downstairs, appropriate for gluten intolerant diet.
- Excellent value for money. Firendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant. Breakfast is simple but perfectly ample with lovely locally made orange marmelade.
- Restaurant and evening food was excellent quality and good value for money together with reasonably priced good wines. The views from the terrace across the valley were lovely.
The staff is very friendly, the room very clean. I booked a room at the back, it has a balcony.
The location is very good, the hotel is near other small cities and the lake, ideal for relaxing.
Rooms were fine and clean although noisy extractor fan system from the kitchen is attached to the building and reverberates all through the building all night where you are sleeping.
Views were amazing.
I asked where the pool was and they said it was dirty and not open. In fairness it was too cold to swim anyway but it would been nice to have known where it even was.
Casita de la Vaca
Casita de la Vaca is located in Mondújar, just 16 miles from Granada.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Casita de la Vaca, and Nerja is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Casita de la Vaca.
- Had a very nice time, thanx guys! If I decide to suffer on bike during the same event next year I will choose the same spot 🙂
- Great apartment run by nice people in fantastic area.would go again
- Absolutely delightful, shame we were only there one night. Sharon and Mark could not have been more welcoming and helpful and our ‘cave room’ was completely charming. Lovely and warm on a chilly night, bed superbly comfortable and everything was interesting to look at. We really enjoyed our one night and would definitely book again.
- Very nice linen on bed, cosy, lots of knowledge of the area, very helpful.
- A beautiful, clean room in a lovely house on the edge of the small, but pretty village of mondujar. The hosts Sandra and Mark are very friendly, welcoming and helpful and were able to provide excellent local information about places to eat and visit in the area which enhanced our trip.
Pension Rural La Fonda
Located within 30 minutes’ drive of La Alpujarra, Pension Rural La Fonda offers a family-run guest house. Sierra Nevada is 50 minutes’ drive away.Each air-conditioned and heated room at La Fonda has simple decor, wooden furniture and cable TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with towels and free toiletries.The on-site cafeteria-bakery, Flamboyant, specialises in ice-cream and traditional pastries of the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Granada Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and a shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Public parking is available nearby.
- The property was beautiful and on the main street so easy to find. The proprietor sent instructions to pick up the key that were easy to follow.
- The room was very cozy and chic, clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very nice for the price. Staff helpful. Nice selection of cakes in shop.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The Patisserie onsite is fabulous.
- Great place above a very good cafe. Staff speak English and were very helpful.
Hostal Rural El Padul
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rural El Padul offers accommodations in Padul. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing.Granada is 11 miles from Hostal Rural El Padul, and Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- One thing not experied other places .. lots of good tapas …
- El hostal está genial esta reformado,y lo regenta una familia es muy familiar no tuvimos ninguna pega! Volveriamos sin duda!
- Nos atendieron muy bien y superando las expectativas. Nos esperaron sin problemas porque llegamos muy tarde. La atención muy buena.
- Staff gentilissimo. Cena inclusa abbondante e di buona qualità. Stanza molto ampia e pulita. Bagno largo e dotato di sapone e shampoo.
- la comida esta buenisima y la habitación ni te cuento.Estuvimos como en nuestra casa.
One of our top picks in Órgiva.The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
- Comfortable bed, plenty of space, good bathroom and lovely big outside terrace looking over the town and to the mountains beyond.
- lovely place with great hosts. only negative comment was the breakfast which was very poor and limited.
- Very welcoming and cozy! We absolutely loved everything.
- The friendliness of the host was by far the most pleasing aspect of this stay. She made us feel very welcome
- The courtyard was beautiful and peaceful. The owners considerate.
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is situated in Capileira in the centre of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
- I love the location it’s right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada’s only a couple hundred meter walk to the trail head that takes you up to Spain’s tallest mountains. Bed was comfortable and heat worked great.
- Great location just up from the bus stop. Room looked out over the street and the mountains in the distance and was spacious enough. I didn’t see any staff from check in to check out.
Hostal Restaurante el cruce
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Hostal Restaurante el cruce is located in Padul in the region of Andalusia, just 11 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Hostal Restaurante el cruce, and Nerja is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Good location, free parking and adequate for my purpose
- The room was very basic but it was clean. The shower was past its best but it was also clean and the water pressure was good.
* VERY nice and helpful staff
* good for overnight stay at nice price
- Have everything you need! Free parking, hotel, restaurant, bar, zone child…… perfect!
- Alojamiento excelente, personal muy agradable…todo mejor de lo esperado….desayuno riquissimo y muy buenos precios.Un encanto todo
Posada Alpujarra Sol
One of our best sellers in Órgiva! Located in Órgiva in the region of Andalusia, 21 miles from Granada, Posada Alpujarra Sol features a barbecue and hot tub.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Posada Alpujarra Sol, and Nerja is 27 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, hot shower with great towels. We didn’t make use of the kitchen, outside bar-b-q and community spaces, but nice that they were there.
A warm welcome from a lovely host , who was informative and friendly , and made us feel very at home . Despite the hotel being right in town , we had a peaceful night , and just a short walk in the rain to Orgiva’s best restaurant , which is right opposite .
The room was and comfortable , the lounge and kitchen facilities excellent , and the roof terrace an added bonus , despite the wet weather during our stay , giving excellent views of the mountains .
- Our room was spacious for the three of us with lots of light and a great view of the community passing by.
- The staff has good communication skill, friendly and helpful. The property is well looked after and offers kitchen, and roof-top space to be shared by 3 rooms. There are plenty nice restaurants.
- Good location if a little hidden. Would have been difficult if you were using a car. Very clean. Good bathroom and flexible heating. air conditioning.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Pampaneira offers accommodations in Pampaneira.All rooms come with a TV.Granada is 21 miles from Hostal Pampaneira, and Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Beatifully decorated room with colourful rugs, nice bathroom, location in the town centre, parking nearby bar downstairs (not open on Thursdays)
- Friendly staff, traditional mountain furnishings ,great location and the room was well heated.
- Everything was great – Hostsl bar and restaurant.
- Excellent location. Stunning views, romantic, rustic, just beautiful. The village is amazing, very nice!
- We were their because we were walking from the the villages, reception was though a window from the bar our hotel had a bar and restaurant below our window , hotel very clean, with the basic soap and towels. Dinner in the restaurant was lovely and staff were friendly
One of our top picks in Salobreña.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Salobreña, 30 miles from Granada, Hostal Jayma features a sun terrace and views of the city.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 26 miles from Hostal Jayma, and Nerja is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Excellent position for town,old town and playa. Plenty of bars restaurants in all area many marked
on a map by our host and all were good. I did notice another review said not suitable for old
people,I am not exactly in my youth and had no problems
The owner Javier was very friendly, he made good recommendations for restaurants and tapas bars in Salobrena as well as for our trip to the Alpujarra.
The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, the breakfast was very good.
- The welcome at reception was excellent and very helpful. Room was very clean and bathroom well stocked. I used the hotel’s secure parking which worked well and was reasonably priced. The family owned business works hard to please its clients without all the frills of the typical chain.
- Lots: private balcony from room, cleanliness, staff incredibly helpful and genuine, taking pride in their property. Shared rooftop terrace was super with view up the whitewashed housing hillside to the citadel – lit at night. Really clean and tidy room and entire property. Little fridge good. We like to walk and walked uphill to citadel, to beach and around and around town – all from the property. Spacious room, big bathroom. lovely tiles everywhere. lots of storage space if you want. Parking is 24 hours free (unless otherwise designated) all over town – dropped gear at Jayma and parked down hill 200 metres from property near super mercado.
- Great attention by owners, lovely clean clean rooms
- Excellent position for town,old town and playa. Plenty of bars restaurants in all area many marked
Top Guest Houses In Restábal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Restábal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Restábal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Restábal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!