10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rennes-les-bains Languedoc-roussillon:
Relais de Laval
Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Perpignan is 27.3 miles from Relais de Laval, while Font-Romeu is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 25.5 miles from Relais de Laval.
- Host was very friendly and gave us tips on things to visit nearby
Beautiful place, very welcoming host, lovely outdoor spaces as well as indoor.
Evening meal was delicious, local produce cooked with skill and imagination.
We want to return
- everything perfect, exspecially our hosts Ljudmila & Slava, the next time we will stay longer
- Perfect host and cook. The Table d’hote was prepared with care. Good wine. On the day of my departure she gave me an excellent advice for the continuation of my bike tour.
- The welcome and information we were given was outstanding and as a result we visited 2 incredible local sites. The hosts cooked us a dinner which was the best of our trip – delicious and beautiful. The room was comfortable and the whole experience outstanding.
Guest house Les Marguerites
Guest rooms at Guest house Les Marguerites are equipped with a seating area. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at the accommodation also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Carcassone is 16 miles from Guest house Les Marguerites, while Ax-les-Thermes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 16 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owners could not have been more helpful. The breakfasts were great with lots of choice. They gave us good recommendations for dinner in the village and made our stay memorable. I would recommend the guest house to anyone
- the french bread toasted! and the coffee. the propietes were very kind and welcoming.
– the owners are very sympathic , very good vibes
– the home made biological food is very tasty
– it’s very quiet
– wondefull garden with adorable cats
Antoinette and Keith were absolutely adorable with us and gave us some great tips for visit. The bed was really good and the breakfast fantastic.
The beautiful house and setting are very special and I will definitely come back!
It is a peaceful place with great vibe!
- Very kind people! Obviously extremely good English speeking hosts. Very good breakfast, extremely good croissants! Very good wishes to our hosts!
Domaine de Coussères
The rooms at Domaine de Coussères are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, rooms at Domaine de Coussères also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Carcassone is 28 miles from Domaine de Coussères, while Perpignan is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The serenity and the views were amazing. The owners were lovely even going to the trouble to make a special vegan Madagascan curry for dinner. Breakfast and dinner were so lovely and we felt so at home eating with the other guests.
- The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable and breakfast perfect
- wonderful views across the mountains, nice to have meals outside on the terrace. The hosts are very welcoming and meals are taken together with the other guests. This place is run by a belgium couple and so the majority of the guests are of that nationality. Everyone was very friendly but natrually we we the ‘outsiders’. The owner has been restoring the place in his own unique style and it is clearly a labour of love and it was a good experience staying here in such sumptuous surroundings.
- La situation, l’amabilité des propriétaires, l’espace dans la chambre et la qualité des repas et petits déjeuners.
- La hospitalidad de los propietarios, la casa y los jardines son magníficos, la habitación era muy comoda incluida las camas, el entorno en general resulta muy apropiado para desconectar
Domaine Bellelauze offers guest rooms and a cottage, all with mountain views. Each one has an en suite bathroom and some have a private terrace with BBQ facilities.A continental breakfast is provided every morning at the B&B and a refrigerator and microwave are at your disposal. The hosts can also prepare homemade regional-style cuisine, if you reserve in advance.Free private parking and a TV room are also on offer at this property. Local activities include hiking, horse riding or even rafting along the River Aude, a 20-minute drive away.
We spent 3 days at Domaine Bellauze and had a wonderful stay there. The hosts and their helpers were lovely and super helpful. The hostess is a great cook and we still remember the dinners she cooked for the guests.
The views are amazing and so is the swimming pool, a really quiet spot. Our toddler enjoyed every bit of the place.
We went back home relaxed and pleased with our stay. Definitely a gem!
- The additional staff made the stay very comfortable.
- The authenticity of the hosts and the location (somewhere in the middle of nowhere). Not the ‘grand chique’, but very helpfull and warm hosts. Ingrid cooks good and varied for her guests. We, a Belgian family with 2 kids stayed here with a group of Dutch tourists who discovered the Cathar castles, just as we did. We loved our stay in Bellalauze, although it was something completely different than what we’re used to!
Friendly family, helpful . welcoming, tried hard to make us feel at home.
Nothing was too much trouble
- Abgeschieder – mitten in der Natur! Sehr nette, zuvorkommende Betreiber!
- We spent 3 days at Domaine Bellauze and had a wonderful stay there. The hosts and their helpers were lovely and super helpful. The hostess is a great cook and we still remember the dinners she cooked for the guests.
Auberge De Cucugnan
All the rooms at Auberge De Cucugnan have floor-to-ceiling windows, which offer plenty of natural light. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, TV and private bathroom.Guests can relax in the flower garden with views of the Cathar Castles, Queribus and Peyrepertuse. Every morning a continental breakfast is served and the Auberge De Cucugnan restaurant serves regional cuisine.Hiking and cycling is the ideal way to explore the region. Tuchan is a 15-minute drive away and Montgaillard is just 20 minutes away. Free private parking is available nearby.
- The food on the restaurant was superb. The best coq-au-vin ever! The village itself is perched on a hilltop and a walk up to the windmill after sundown gave a fabulous night sky view.
- Bathroom was very good Overly large and well appointed, but no shower cap and it was almost impossible to extract liquid soap from the dispenser
- Under new management and all very welcoming …put themselves out to make our stay a memorable one !
- l’auberge située dans un village plutôt piétonnier est surprenante car sur 2 étage avec deux bâtiments. Le bâtiment principal où se situe l’accueil est aussi le restaurant de l’auberge et la salle du petit déjeuner. l’aménagent de la salle facilite la convivialité
Très belle situation en haut du village de Cucugnan
Accueil chaleureux des nouveaux propriétaires
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Were running very late from missed connections. Kept the reception open until we arrived.
- Our hosts went out of their way to make us comfortable. Even phoning a restaurant. They even found us some beautiful cheese and bread from the local mill. The room was extremely comfortable.
- Good location. Large clean room,good wifi. Very pretty small village.
- Liked the organic bread for breakfast made from flour milled in the restored windmill in the village.
- We really liked the friendliness of the owner and the compact and charming facilities of this small mountain village.
Belvianes Gites – private rooms
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while certain rooms include a kitchen. The rooms include a desk.Carcassone is 26 miles from Belvianes Gites – private rooms. Salvaza Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Moulin à Vent
Located within the owner’s house, the family suite features a private entrance, a bedroom and a lounge. It also has a separate dining area, an equipped kitchen and a private shower room. Towels, bed linen and pool towels are provided.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Cavayere Lake is 23 miles away and Carcassonne is 15.5 miles from the accommodation. Carcassonne Airport is 14.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Casots de Traoucalières
The chalets at Les Casots de Traoucalières feature individually decorated accommodation, and a terrace with garden and mountain views. They also have 2 bedrooms, a seating area with sofa and individual heating.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes a mini-oven, refrigerator and toaster. A coffee maker and kitchenware are also provided. The host can prepare dinner, upon request 24 hours before arrival.A continental breakfast can be served in the chalet or club house. Les Casots de Traoucalières is 28 miles from Perpignan Train Station, 21.7 miles from Rivesaltes Airport, and there is a supermarket is 9.3 miles away.
- le cadre majestueux, le concept des chalets, le calme, la quiétude, la simplicité, l’authenticité.
- Le lieu, la nature environnante, le calme, l’accueil.
- Le calme au milieu de la pinède avec une vue imprenable sur le château de Peyrpertuse depuis la terrasse du chalet, très cocooning. Tout ce qu’il faut sur place ou dans le village qu’on rejoint à pied.Des propriétaires très sympathiques et serviables. De belles randonnées tout proche.
Environnement tres bien arrangé.
- Havre de paix, paysages magnifiques à l assaut des Châteaux Cathares. Propriétaires au top. A recommander
Domaine Saint Andrieu
You can play tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for fishing. Castelnaudary is 33.6 miles from DOMAINE SAINT ANDRIEU, while Sigean is 43.5 miles from the property. Carcassonne Airport is 12.4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rennes-les-bains Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rennes-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!