10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Renedo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Renedo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Renedo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renedo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renedo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Renedo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Renedo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Renedo Cantabria:
Hostal Gogar is located in Puentenansa, just 21 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Potes is 13 miles from Hostal Gogar, and Santillana del Mar is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Gogar.
- Water pressure in the shower was xcellent. Great stopover in the mountains during my cycling tour of northern Spain
- A great location. Stayed here on a motorcycle touring holiday, and the owner offered us the use of his garage for the bikes. Friendly staff, a good bar and great restaurant.
- The management tried very hard to make us feel comfortable, even though we don’t speak Spanish (other than a few words). They even rustled up dinner for us when we arrived late on the first day. Rated 2 star but better than some 3 star than we stayed in.
Easy to find. Helpful staff. Very clean throughout. Beautiful views from the bedroom.
A very pleasant stay in a pretty, quiet, rural location. Typically Spanish and friendly locals. Breakfast was very simple but also very cheap. Very grateful to the owner who allowed us to park our four motorcycles in his garage.
Very helpful staff
Basic breakfast included
We had a nice room out of the heat of the sun
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada La Fuentona de Ruente offers accommodations in Ruente.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 27 miles from Posada Fuentona Ruente, and Llanes is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- It was clean the the lady was very nice, she helped out with any doubts and was very polite
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- I cannot rate Esperanza and her lovely little hotel highly enough.
La habitación era grande, confortable y con grandes ventanas que aportaban mucha luz y ofrecían lindas vistas al arroyo de la Fuentona.
El baño también era amplio y con una gran ventana que aportaba mucha luz natural.
A pesar de encontrarse próximo a la carretera los cerramientos son muy buenos y no se escuchaban los coches.
La cama era comodísima, la atención esmerada y la ubicación ideal para realizar excursiones por el valle de Cabuérniga y el parque Saja-Besaya.
En el mismo pueblo hay varios restaurantes en los que se puede cenar muy bien sin coger el coche e incusive una casa de té con buenas tartas y pastelería.
Resumiendo, muy buena experiencia, volveremos!
- Esperanza fue encantadora desde el primer momento, muy amable y atenta. El alojamiento es muy bonito y las habitaciones muy acogedoras y limpias. El desayuno estaba buenísimo, con zumo de naranja natural y los deliciosos bizcochos caseros de la hija de Esperanza. El pueblo es precioso, muy tranquilo y muy bien situado para visitar buena parte de Cantabria. Muchas gracias por todo Esperanza, volveremos!!!
Nuestra Señora del Carmen
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Nuestra Señora del Carmen offers accommodations in San Sebastián de Garabandal, just 22 miles from Llanes.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Potes is 11 miles from Nuestra Señora del Carmen, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 34 miles away.
Rooms were nice, clean, and modern.
Next to church, close to pines.
Evening meal and lunch available if required.
Religious pictures on walls.
- It was umbeknown to us but fortunately, it was a “pension” , with home made food. Otherwise, no where else to get food……. Best location for a pilgrimage – right next to church and the miraculous locations of everything happened at Garabandal. Must visit – see what it was like – the village more or less preserved from 1962
- Perfect location right next to the Church with a very warm and friendly staff, and excellent home cooked meals. I was given an entire house to myself a few minutes walk away, complete privacy and silence – for the price of a single room. They made me feel completely at home.
- A wonderful Hospederia in the center of the village right next to the church. Guests are treated like family and the home cooked meals are superb. Breakfasts are a little on the thin side, however, so prepare yourself for a long wait till the 2pm lunch! Rooms are comfortable and clean and the location couldn’t be better.
- Great hotel right next to church and close to the pines.
- Rooms were nice, clean, and modern.
Posada de Cabrojo
This rural guesthouse is in the heart of Cantabria, 7 miles from Comillas Beach and 28 miles from Santander. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are both available.The Posada de Cabrojo has a quiet location on the banks of the Saja River. The Saja-Besaya Natural Park is only 6 miles away and the Soplao Caves are within 9 miles. Santillana del Mar is also a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Posada de Cabrojo have private bathrooms, with bathroom amenities. They are spacious and include a work desk.Traditional Cantabrian meals are served in the Hotel Valle de Cabezón restaurant, right across from the Posada. The Posada front desk is also in the Valle de Cabezón Hotel.The Posada is surrounded by grounds and has a nice terrace. There is also a reading room.
- Excellent food. Comprehensive breakfast. Friendly staff, who spoke English, making life easier. Good value for movey.
I was motorcycle touring and don’t speak Spanish, wasn’t a big problem, sign language and a few laughs. My bike was in the secure garage, but plenty of open parking at the hotel. Staff and their relatives were all fantastic.Grandma brought my washing in from the line into a drying room and returned my clothes next day.The rooms are first class and beds made and room cleaning every day. Ensuite excellent. Breakfast is continental and plenty of it. The location was very easy to find, with a petrol station close by. Main routes only a few hundred metres away.
Great prices and highly recommended.
Very good evening meal and lovely breakfast.
Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient for travelers on the A8 from Santander to Santiago.
- El personal tuvo un trato excelente con nosotros. La habitación era muy cómoda y confortable. Es ideal para ir con familia a un entorno rural. Cerca de los principales pueblos de Cantabria
- La habitación guapisima. Aunque tenia que ir un poco agachado pero me pareció genial. A mi mujer sin embargo, le pareció perfecta………..
Posada La Bolera
Posada La Bolera is located in Treceño, 28 miles from Santander and 24 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Potes is 18 miles from Posada La Bolera, and Santillana del Mar is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 26 miles from Posada La Bolera.
- Bea was an excellent hostess. Although there was a language barrier, we still managed to communicate. Despite the fact that I am handicapped, I never felt at risk because she was always close by. The food was excellent and she even sampled us some local dishes. We plan on staying again when we go back for the walk. The village was lovely as well and we enjoyed our walk together. Thanks you so much for a lovely time!
- El colchón, una maravilla. Comodísimo!! Sitio tranquilo para descansar agusto.Habitación súper amplia y baño también. Todo muy limpio
- Estaba en un pueblo muy pequeñito y muy tranquilo pero enseguida salias a la carretera y cerca de pueblos y lugares bonitos para visitar.
- La ubicación no es mala para conocer la zona, la habitación correcta para pasar una noche de paso, el desayuno correcto, pero para la oferta de la zona no es un sitio que destaque.
La ubicación ya que estaba cerca de muchos sitios que teníamos previsto visitar,desde Potes (muy medieval y con encanto), San Vicente de la Barquera,Comillas,Santillana del Mar..entre otros.
Los dueños muy familiares y el desayuno rico.
Hostería El Cruce
Hostería El Cruce is located in Cabezón de la Sal, 24 miles from Santander and 27 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 22 miles from Hostería El Cruce, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles away. Santander Airport is 22 miles from the property.
I liked the size of the room with the window overlooking the fields and s horse. this window having security it allowed us to open the windows wide at night and get a good breeze in the room! refreshing. I also liked the friendly welcome at reception.
although being on main road absolutely no traffic noises could be heard.
EL LOCAL DEL DESAYUNO , MUY ACOGEDOR. DESAYUNO BUENO
LA RECEPCIONISTA MUY AGRADABLE
NO HABÍA NI UN RUIDO A LA HORA DE DORMIR.
- Personal muy amable, ubicación estupenda, nada más entrar al pueblo pero a cinco minutos andando de la zona centro. Habitación correcta y buena relación calidad-precio.
- La ubicación. Nos pillaba muy bien en nuestra ruta. Las camas eran cómodas y la temperatura de la habitación adecuada.
- La habitación olía muy bien y estaba muy limpia. Nos atendió una chica muy maja en el desayuno, muy atenciosa.
- I liked the size of the room with the window overlooking the fields and s horse. this window having security it allowed us to open the windows wide at night and get a good breeze in the room! refreshing. I also liked the friendly welcome at reception.
Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope offers accommodations in Treceño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Santander is 27 miles from Posada e Prada a Tope, and Llanes is 24 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 25 miles away.
- Hospitality, pool, location quite close to altamira
- Great parking and excellent wifi. Clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Easy to find and other bars and restaurants walkable. Good restaurant serving all meals.
- Todo. La atención dispensada por su amabilidad y cercania.
el desayuno es increible ¡¡¡
El parking enfrente perfecto
- La habitación era muy bonita y acogedora. Las fotos no les hacen justicia.
Posada El Teju
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Posada El Teju is located in Valdaliga in the region of Cantabria, just 27 miles from Santander.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 21 miles from Posada El Teju, and Potes is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 26 miles from Posada El Teju.
- Turned out we had a whole house to ourselves. A very modern bathroom with a great shower, and a well-equipped kitchen (almost)
- Really friendly people, lovely room with good facilities.
- Excelente atención paraje incomparable….trato familiar…maravillosa experiencia
Very cozy and quiet place with hospitable owner. The bed is really big! Great place!
- Situated in a beautiful small village and very quieit. Very helpful and hospitable host. Enormous comfortable bed in a small room. Shower / Bathroom. was very clean. Wifi excellent reception. 6 minute drive to fantastic beaches
Posada El Arrabal
Posada El Arrabal is located in Arenas de Iguña, just 23 miles from Santander.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Posada El Arrabal, and Santillana del Mar is 14 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist. Jacuzzi bath much appreciated after a hard day cycling.
- The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
Hosteria El Corralucu
Hosteria El Corralucu offers accommodations in Serdio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Llanes is 16 miles from Hosteria El Corralucu, and Potes is 17 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 32 miles away.
This was a very rural property – and provided ideal accommodation for walkers on the camino – who are looking for a bit more than the basic services of an albergue.
Breakfast on the premises was fine. The local bar was a lovely authentic Spanish camino experience – a really nice atmosphere with great value food.
- Simple place to stay in the middle of nowhere. Lovely warm and friendly hostess and host. Great value for money.
- Awesome breaksfast. The owner is really nice and the hotel nice and cosy. Comfortable and cheap place. I really recommend it.
- Terrace at back was very relaxing and host very welcoming.
- Location is beautiful. The room was clean and homey. Staff is quite friendly.
- This was a very rural property – and provided ideal accommodation for walkers on the camino – who are looking for a bit more than the basic services of an albergue.
Top Guest Houses In Renedo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Renedo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Renedo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Renedo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!