10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Remoulins Languedoc-roussillon:
Villa des Figuiers
Villa des Figuiers features 2 superior double room, a triple room, a deluxe suite and a two-bedroom apartment with a garden view, bathrooms with a shower and free WiFi. A continental breakfast is served daily.The property is a 7-minute drive from Lédenon and a 5-minute drive from Remolins. The Nîmes train station is only 15.5 miles away.
- We had a fantastic overnight stay here. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The pool area is lovely with comfy loungers. We enjoyed a glass of rosé sitting on the terrace while the children played in the garden. The evening meal was really delicious and beautifully presented. The bottle of white wine was also superb. Our host (and his dogs) was really friendly and we would certainly love to return.
- Host was very helpful in all respects. Easygoing and with good English language skills and 2 wonderful dogs, flexible pool hours, likes to cook and offers very good 3 course meals. He even offered to do our laundry. Lots of space in our family room and very convenient parking and access to Pont du Gard by car, canoe, or hiking. Very quiet at night except for cicadas, which I quite liked. Lots of outdoor space as well. Breakfast with freshly made madeleines, many homemade jams, and 2 bread choices. Communal breakfast with total of 11-12 guests, generally French. Great place for families, especially for Americans with families or relatives who want a safe and enjoyable experience.
- The breakfast was amazing – especially all of the homemade jams. Owners were very friendly and helpful.
- Rural but in the middle of so many wonderful places. Very close to Pont de Gard. It is everything you can imagine about a rural old home in Provence. The trellised vines overhead patio for breakfast or just to sit and visit is wonderful. Lots of green yard, not overly manicured, just has the lazy look and feel that belongs in Provence. Pool is good and was great at end of hot day. We and our friends loved it. BTW – if you like really big dogs you will love this place. Friendly, not annoying, just there along with his equally laid back little buddy.
The villa is a very charming place to stay at for a stop like we did. Lots of kayaking, sightseeing, city-touring around.
Do ask the owner about any local tips and tricks as he is very knowledgeable and keen to help. On his recommendation, we went to the “Carrière de Lumière”, a real treat!
Enjoy the pool, garden and flowery terrace. At last, you’ll be tempted by the various homemade jams for breakfast, a real delight.
Domaine Saint Martin
Bedrooms include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each is equipped with a kitchenette and has an oven, fridge and stovetop. The private bathroom is complete with either a bath or shower and free toiletries.For guests who wish to explore the local area, the Saint Pierre medieval chapel is just 2,650 feet from the Guest House.Saint Martin is within a 30-minute drive from Uzes and Avignon, while the Camargue region is 43.5 miles from the property. Marseille Provence Airport is 69.6 miles away.
- It was an impressive building with lovely landscaping. Because this is a rural property, we had a quiet, restful night.
- Friendly Staff, comfortable bed, good food, good beer and wine and lastly, excellent chocolate!
the rooms are in a small nice court, very familiar and handy, restaurant only provides Gallettes (crepes) and Salads but very very good and peculiar.
Room perfectly maintained and clean, interesting mix from regional and modern style we enjoyed the contrast.
only a little bit hard to find…the name saint martin is only on a small sign quite away from the front entrance just outside the town and leading to a small street entering from behind – but really not an issue.
- Modern + stylish room, wonderful ouside area (huge garden + terasse), kind hospitality
Clean, renewed building, spacious room, good wifi.
Easy check-in/out, just bring cash.
La Siesta Andalouse
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Guests also have access to a communal kitchen.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire and car hire. Nîmes is 13 miles from La Siesta Andalouse, while Arles is 20.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 18 miles from La Siesta Andalouse.
- This is a beautiful oasis… the interior patio, which is open to the garden, is inviting and has kitchen, lounge area, very relaxing. There are hammocks, a wonderful tub, and the most friendly doggie anywhere, whose purpose is to have his belly rubbed and steal his Maman’s pillows! The town is a short walk uphill with good food, and beautiful views. We loved the area. Our hostess is lovely, full of great suggestions, conversation, and smiles. Very attentive. If you are in good shape, don’t miss Les Baux Du Provence and the quarry neaby with light show. it’s way better than it sounds on paper.
- Comfortable room. Friendly helpful owner. Beautiful village. Close to Pont du Gard. Choice of restaurants.
- Everything, it was like staying in a little paradise! The rooms are beautiful decorated and cool in the hot summer days and nights, the village is cute and near to sights, wineries and Avignon. Staying at Marianne’s was like staying at a friend of a friend, always available for a chat or advise about the region. It was nice to be able to cook our own food but the village has great restaurants too.
The owner Marianne was wonderful, very friendly and helpful, made us lovely locally produced breakfast everyday with a smile. The villa/B&B was laid out very well so that you could enjoy the lovely garden, eating either within the villa itself or in the garden.
The villa was within easy walking distance to the local Restaurants and one local small shop. A little local bar was open, mainly used by locals, but had a friendly, basic rustic feel. The local restaurants served great local produced food.
Several well marked walking paths were very near, a 30 minute walk to a local wine tasting vineyard and a further 15 minutes to the famous Roman Aqueduct. We stayed for five days, we could shopped and cooked within the villa or eaten out, we did the later. took a day to fully relax away from the hassle of normal life, fully recommend a stay here with Marianne.
- Nickel. Etablissement top. Tres beau et confortable. Situation géographique idéale pour visiter. Village magnifique. Les propriétaires sont très disponibles.
Chez Marie et José
At Chez Marie et José, rooms have a closet. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Avignon is 13 miles from Chez Marie et José. Garons Airport is 14 miles away.
- Nice simple lodge in beautiful old house, very friendly+helpful host.
- L’accueil du propriétaire, un monsieur très gentil
- excellent accueil et gentillesse de la part du propriétaire on se sent tout de suite a l aise , tout est très propre , excellent couchage , petit coin à l abri des regards pour prendre le petit déjeuner celui ci peu onéreux contrairement à ce que j ai déja connu
- Urig, individuell, sehr persönicher Kontakt. Restaurant gegenüber: klein und sehr französisch, nur für Insider erkennbar, aber sehr gut!
- Pierre hatte gute Tipps zu Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung und Restaurants.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Avignon is 16 miles from Mas Archimbelle. Garons Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The surrounding, the old house and the old furniture. Real provence feeling. The host speaks English and is verry kind. The open air small pool is the best.
- Room very spacious, strong shower, good breakfast served outside in the shadow, beautiful building, plenty of places to lounge around. Only 10 min from Uzès!
- L’accueil,La propreté et le confort.les propriétaires sont des personnes charmantes et très sociables,nous sommes à l’aide chez eux
L.environnement très nature
La gentillesse des hôtes
Le petit déjeuner , complet , avec confitures maison
- Très silencieux, bon petits déjeuner, très bon accueil de la propriétaire.
Le Blanc Mûrier
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom situated on the mezzanine and equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.The guest house features an outdoor kitchen in the garden equipped with a kettle, a coffee machine, a fridge/freezer, a microwave and kitchenware which guests can use to prepare picnics to be enjoyed in the shade of the trees, by the pool, or on the private terraces of the rooms.There is also a living room with books and brochures about the region. Upon reservation and for an extra charge, guests can enjoy a reflexology session at the property.Nîmes is 14.3 miles from Le Blanc Mûrier, while Arles is 24.9 miles from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 21.1 miles away.
- Charming hostess, beautiful pool and private terrace with very comfortable outdoor furniture everywhere. Also room beautifully furnished. Plus shared kitchen with good local wine to buy an asset.
- Room excellent, could have done with a downstairs sink in the cloakroom.
- the enthusiasm of the landlady. Nice Pool. Excellent breakfast. Quiet area.
- Myriam & Pierre were amazing hosts. Their home is beautiful and located in a quiet village but close to many local things to do. Our room was spacious, spotless clean and had an excellent comfortable bed. The outside patio and their pool area were peaceful places to relax. Plenty of secure parking for your car too. The breakfast was perfect and offered many choices of hot and cold foods personally prepared by Myriam with much care. A major highlight for us was a wonderful home cooked French meal by Myriam. It was a very special night and a chance to make new friends with our lovely hosts. We traveled to Europe for a month and our time spent with them was one of our favorite memories. We send our best wishes to Myriam & Pierre. Thanks, Bill & Connie
- Incredible breakfast, there was something new everyday and delicious homemade jams! Myriam is the perfect host and always happy to help and provide information for day trips in the local area.
Les Aires Passagères
At Les Aires Passagères, rooms include a closet. Each room has a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette equipped with a dishwasher. All guest rooms at Les Aires Passagères are equipped with a seating area.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, vegetarian and gluten-free options.Les Aires Passagères has a playground. The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at this 3-star guesthouse.Avignon is 13 miles from Les Aires Passagères, while Nîmes is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 12 miles from Les Aires Passagères.
- Very good signage in the village. It would have been very difficult to find without the directional signs. Spacious with an attractive decor. Close to the Pont de Gard. Very nice breakfast.
- Good breakfast, but basic. Beautiful property and rooms. Quiet. Nice pool and owner. Near the Famous Pont du Garde. Would have given higher rating for location, but there was only a pizzeria in village so we had to drive to eat, but everything was nearby. lovely gardens.
- l’emplacement, tranquillité, Cathy nous a réservé un accueil chaleureux. Bien situé pour visiter le pont du gard et les alentours.
- Petit déjeuner copieux, varié, produits de qualité (pain croissants, yaourts, salade de fraise !
- Sehr nette Gastgeberin einer sehr nett eingerichteten Unterkunft. Zu dieser gehören auch ein großer Garten und ein sauberer Aussenpool, die zu Nutzung zur Verfügung stehen.
The rooms are located on the 2nd floor and are accessed via a staircase. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Avignon is 19.9 miles from In Situ, while Nîmes is 12.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
- So cosy. There was a little terrace. It was right in the centre of uzes. So nice.
- It is in the center of Uzes. The apartment is stylis. Wer had a warm welcome en enjoyd the surroundings near de B&B,
- Superb location in a medieval building in the old town of Uzes. Our hosts could not have been more accommodating. Breakfast was superb, especially the coffee.
- Location was excellent, within walking distance to all the town sites, hosts were very friendly, breakfast was typical French, ample with several choices, and a classier presentation than normal – it showed extra effort on the part of the hostess.
In Situ is a great place to experience the magic of Uzès. Unless you can’t physically deal with climbing a five hundred year old winding staircase to the second floor, In Situ is a magical place run by a wonderful person who cares that your enjoy your stay.
Location, cleanliness, facility, wifi, breakfast, host, neighborhood and town all make In Situ a great choice for a stay. We stayed five nights in May, 2018.
My only question: when can we justify returning to Uzès?
The guest rooms at the Auberge d’Uzes are individually decorated and retain original features, such as parquet floors and exposed beams. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV.Enjoy regional cuisine and breakfasts made with home-made product in the on-site restaurant, or on the pool-side terrace in warm weather. The Auberge also has a private bar and a garden.The Auberge d’Uzes is in France’s Languedoc-Rousillon, just a 25-minute drive from Nimes. Avignon is a 35-minute drive away, where guests can visit the famous Palais des Papes.
- The house was well-ordered and very clean. Staff terrific. Food was crazy good!
The bread and croissants were very fresh but the delicious preserves were a delight, especially the banana and vanilla. Denis, the owner, was so friendly and hospitable.We ate in the restaurant for the evening we stayed and enjoyed a very authentic french meal cooked by Denis’ wife. I would definitely recommend eating there if you are staying in the area.
The pool and outside area were very pleasant to relax, nice planting too.
- Bon repas très bon clafoutis et la crème de chèvre petit dej bon confiture et viennoserie excellent
- Jolie chambre calme et lit très confortable. Petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits de qualités et très savoureux
Nous avons aimé l’accueil assez sympathique.
La cuisine pour le dîner.
Le petit déjeuner classique mais copieux avec jus d’orange pressé minute et confitures maison.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Les Cigales.Avignon is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Nîmes is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The room was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
- The owners were very kind and helpful and made us feel at home. The breakfast was delicious. Fresh coffee, croissants, fresh bread and jams and cake. The multi head shower was luxurious!
Le lieu est superbe et dispose d’une piscine et petit coin spa.
A proximité un bar à vin est disponible, de très bonne qualité, et accessible très rapidement à pieds.
Le coin est très calme, le petit-déjeuner est copieux et parfait!
- Le personnel très accueillant, lieu calme dans un cadre magnifique, petit dej copieux, la propreté des chambres.
- Trop isolé, rien a faire, rien a manger le lundi soir. Le propriétaire voudrez pas le contactes le soir et c’etais pas possible de le contacter pour des renseignements supplementaire après l’enregistrement.
Top Guest Houses In Remoulins Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Remoulins Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!