10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Reichshoffen Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Reichshoffen Alsace is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Reichshoffen Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Reichshoffen Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Reichshoffen Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Reichshoffen Alsace:
All units are equipped with WiFi and a flat-screen television and each has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The studio as well as the apartment also feature a kitchenette.Just 650 feet away you will find a supermarket,casino and the thermal centre. A public swimming pool and a selection of restaurants are also within a short distance.Free private parking is available on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Grande Traversée des Vosges hiking path can be easily reached from the property. Haguenau is a 25-minute drive away and Strasbourg is a 45-minute drive away.
- Lovely property and very helpful host. Loved Nierbronn les Bain’s and surrounding area. Beautiful countryside.
- It was very interesting to discuss with the hostess
- The lady who received me was very very friendly. To have a warm reception makes a great start to a wonderful stay. View of room, excellent, breakfast brought to room for no charge. Shower was great and shower room was large. Very clean and nice bed.
- The location is perfect, the town centre is only a couple of minutes away by foot. The first impression was very friendly and it stayed that way the whole time. Nathalie took care of our dietary needs without further ado. Hot and cold drinks are available at all times. We will most defnitely stay there again.
Location close to town restaurants and supermarket.
Self catering studio was very well equiped.
Very helpful and pleasant owner.
Good for a short visit if you want to have the option to make a meal.
Would recommend the casino restaurant.
All guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen and a dining area. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes also have a seating area. The rooms include a desk.Chambres d’Hôtes offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Chambres d’Hôtes has a grill. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Chambres d’Hôtes can find nearby.Strasbourg is 31 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 34 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes.
- This was our second visit. Accommodation is very comfortable. Beautiful , plentiful breakfast prepared for us.
Beautiful location, shared lounge area and kitchen were immaculate and decorated to a very high standard.
Outside terrace had gorgeous views. Breakfast was plentiful. Access to kitchen area is extremely handy.
Our room was stunning as was the bathroom! Staff were extremely helpful.
- beautifully designed vacation flat. We and our friends were delighted with our rooms.
- The owner and person who cleans and serve the breakfast eere very kind and helpful
- Very kind and patient hosts.Excellent modern self contained accomodation within the host’s house.The rooms were exceptionally appointed.A breakfast of local produce was perfect.
Mini-suites Le Rêve
With a modern-style décor, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning in the comfort of their room.Mini-suites Le Rêve is 18.6 miles from Hagueneau and 9.3 miles from Saverne. Free private parking is available on site.
- Peaceful, quiet, gorgeous surroundings. The suite was quite something! The motif throughout was an experience in itself and totally unexpected when we made the booking. Impeccable and amazing place.
- The suite is very clean and modern with weird art on the walls.
- l’originalité de la décoration, la douche Italienne
- Chambre très spacieuse avec un équipement super, petite terrasse très agréable, décoration unique qui rappel bien le cabaret, propreté impeccable, la douche est magique ! Petit déjeuné très correcte est servi en chambre, il y a largement le choix et de quoi manger !!
Belle décoration,douche superbe.
Personnel aimable et sympathique
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Upon request, guests can enjoy evening meals at the property.Strasbourg is 23 miles from Chez Sandrine, while Baden-Baden is 20.5 miles from the property. Strasbourg International Airport is 26.7 miles away.
Sandrine and Marc couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful during our one night stay on route to strasbourg. Nothing was too much trouble and the breakfast was excellent. Sandrine reserved a table for us at a local restaurant for dinner, which was lovely, and offered to pick us up if it rained whilst we were out.
The room was spacious and spotless with a massive wet room! Bed very comfortable and everything we could possibly need provided. We will definitely return if we are in the area!
- The bedsit is detached from the main house. The owners wonderful. We could not say enough about how we had fun with my limited French and Marc and Sandstones limited English.
- Very clean and nice room. We had a very good time, the owners are very nice. We had a perfect 3 hour breakfast 🙂
- Nothing, the accommodation did not match the description on this website
- Friendly welcome, massive super comfortable room, very accommodating host and a family feel for a great breakfast.
- Sandrine and Marc couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful during our one night stay on route to strasbourg. Nothing was too much trouble and the breakfast was excellent. Sandrine reserved a table for us at a local restaurant for dinner, which was lovely, and offered to pick us up if it rained whilst we were out.
Chambre d’hôtes Du côté des remparts
Housed in a 19th-century building, every room includes a flat-screen TV and a coffee machine. All rooms has a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Karlsruhe is 21.1 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Du côté des remparts, while Baden-Baden is 23.6 miles from the property. Strasbourg International Airport is 36.7 miles away.
- Book this now! Incredible house and exemplary hosts. Very nicely modernized B&B in one of the most charming French cities. Very nice bedroom with very comfortable beds, wonderful bathroom, and a incredible private backyard terrace. There are not enough words to describe how at home the owners make you feel. The breakfast that Valerie prepares is phenomenal. We would definitely stay here again, next time for more than one night.
- Wissembourg was recommended to us by a friend. We were on a 3 week motorcycle trip and stopped here on our last night. We wished we had come here earlier. The town is a beautiful historic, bustling town with shops and restaurants to suit any need or desire. Valerie, the owner of the B&B, is warm, welcoming and helpful. She allowed us to park our motorcycles in the garage overnight. The B&B is a beautiful, serene property in the heart of Wissembourg. Our room was large, clean with a great private bath attached. The breakfast was outstanding with home cooked options. Valerie and her husband were charming hosts and we will definitely be back.
- Very nice lady of the house. She makes delicious breakfast
- What a lovely place to stay in a wonderful location within a few minutes walk of Wissembourg centre which is a delightful place. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we were looked after so well by Valerie and had a most amazing breakfast, most of which is homemade and wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble and we were make so welcome. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in this area. Highly recommend.
- The best thing was the breakfasts – Valerie makes amazing cakes and the array of food provided for us was of the best quality and extensive – lots of choice of really delicious cheese, flavoured yoghurts, and so on, as well as 2 or 3 different cakes each day including lovely home-made traditional Alsace Easter-lamb-shaped cake which tasted better than any we had tried before, and the most heavenly chocolate cakes. Valerie was also very helpful in suggesting places to eat, excursions and lent us bikes, helmets and locks. She even gave us a laminated map for our walk which was really helpful. We had nice views from our ground floor room and and bathroom was very spacious, and the bed comfortable. My partner liked the friendly little dog Vodka! The Bed and Breakfast was very clean and well-kept with a garden area which would be lovely in better weather, also very nice location by the old walls and ideally placed for walking, driving, cycling or wine-tasting.
At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.Baden-Baden is 23 miles from Au Faucon, while Karlsruhe is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 37 miles from the property.
This is a. beautiful half-timbered house in a quiet little street in the centre of town and our stay was wonderful. The owners Nicole and Gerd were very helpful and friendly with advice on getting to the place, free parking and places to see and to eat. Wi-Fi was very good and breakfast was available at the hotel attached. Bathroom was good with a bath and shower over.
The town is lovely, and we spent many hours wandering the beautiful little streets.
- Quiet room in the centre of town. Had everything one needs for a short stay. Friendly host.
- Big, comfortable room (with a big, comfortable bathroom) in a quiet corner right in the centre of Wissembourg. Free “zone bleue” parking nearby.
The building was a beautiful historic half-timbered house in the typical local style. We loved being able to experience one of these from the inside, and to look out our windows down onto the narrow medieval streets of the old town. It was right near the town hall, but on a quiet side street, so not noisy.
The room was quaint and cosy, and the owner was friendly and made checking in and out very easy. We were on a cycling trip, and appreciated that he made space for us to put our bicycles indoors. I also really appreciated the kettle and tea supplies provided in the room (something you don’t always find in hotels in France and Germany).
This little town is a real historic gem and this was the perfect place to stay to experience it – we were not disappointed!
- Nice decorations, quaint atmosphere, very convenient location to shopping and dining. Very helpful and friendly host.
- This is a. beautiful half-timbered house in a quiet little street in the centre of town and our stay was wonderful. The owners Nicole and Gerd were very helpful and friendly with advice on getting to the place, free parking and places to see and to eat. Wi-Fi was very good and breakfast was available at the hotel attached. Bathroom was good with a bath and shower over.
Maison d’accueil des Soeurs du Très Saint Sauveur
At Maison d’accueil des Soeurs du Très Saint Sauveur, each room includes a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.You can play ping pong at Maison d’accueil des Soeurs du Très Saint Sauveur, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Maison d’accueil des Soeurs du Très Saint Sauveur. Entzheim Airport is 27 miles away.
I loved the rustic feel and stately buildings and the quite .
Staff where friendly and helpful .
Basic rooms with a separate communal tv lounge and kitchen .
Wohnt man hier taucht man in eine andere (klösterliche) Welt ein! -Das Zimmer ist einfach doch dem Ort entsprechend zweckmäßig ausgestattet! Frühstück ist sehr gut, wenngleich die Zeiten, 8 – 9 Uhr ungewöhnlich sind, Kloster eben. – Das Personal ist außergewöhnlich zuvorkommend und freundlich.
Wir haben sehr gut und preiswert in dem Restaurant “Belle Vue” (fußläufig, 5 min.) gegessen! Ansonsten
ist der Ort Mit vielen Fachwerkhäusern sehr hübsch – Doch ab 21:00h absolute “tote Hose” …
- chambre individuelle sobre au 3ème étage avec 2 fenêtres,salle de bains individuelle avec douche, sur le palier une kitchenette disponible, ainsi qu un salon avec livres et télévision, le parc est grand et agréable, il règne un calme et une séreinité bienfaisants, le petit déjeuner est plaisant avec du pain frais de la boulangerie du village, point de départ de randonnées.
- Sehr ruhige Lage. Sehr sauber. Personal sehr freundlich, aufmerksam und hilfsbereit. Zimmer einfach aber zweckmäßig eingerichtet mit sehr schönem Bad. Schöner, großer und ruhiger Park. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
- die Lage. der nette Empfang. die Hielsbereitschaft!!!!!
- I loved the rustic feel and stately buildings and the quite .
Maison d’hôtes du Mont
The rooms in Maison d’hôtes du Mont are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, and some units at Maison d’hôtes du Mont have a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a electric tea pot.A continental or à la carte breakfast is served at the property. The restaurant at Maison d’hôtes du Mont specializes in French cuisine.Maison d’hôtes du Mont has a grill. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Maison d’hôtes du Mont.Strasbourg is 17 miles from Maison d’hôtes du Mont, while Baden-Baden is 28 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 19 miles away.
- This place was awesome. The main highlight was how comfortable the bed was. The entire apartment was very comfy and warm. The staff was the best. They were very attentive o our needs. They made us feel extremely welcome. Breakfast was very good and filled with delicious surprises. We definitely plan to stay in the future whenever we’re in the area.
- Das Appartement war super gemütlich und dennoch modern und mit allem Komfort ausgestattet. Sehr herzliche Gastgeber, Parkplatz im Hof und ein Frühstück vom Feinsten. Wir haben den idyllischen Landaufenthalt dort sehr genossen.
- Alles.Das familiere Ambiente.Kurz gesagt ,,wie nach hause kommen”. Viele Ausflugsziele im nahen Umkreis.
- L’accueil très chaleureux, le paysage et le petit déjeuner
- Traumhafte und romantische Location, ideal für ein Wochenende zum Entspannen.
The apartments are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each apartment has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of them feature a seating area for your convenience. You will also find a cooking area, dining area and a coffee machine in the apartments.There is dry cleaning services at the property.Strasbourg is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 28.3 miles from Ohlungen Gite.
- Great large apartment space for a family or group.
- We couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay for our trip to Alsace. We stayed at the annex and there was everything we needed. The host and her family is very caring and heartfull people and made our stay very pleasant. We would strongly recommend this place to other people/ Troels and Sigrid, Denmark.
Idéal pour une famille avec enfants : jouets, lit parapluie, appartement sécurisé …
- Appartement très confortable, joliment décoré, bonne literie. Très bon contact par téléphone et mail avec la gérante.
- J ai apprécier la propreté de l établissement la tranquillité des lieux et la gentillesse et l amabilité des propriétaires
Au Bunker 67
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Baden-Baden is 24 miles from Au Bunker 67, while Karlsruhe is 22 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Reichshoffen Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Reichshoffen Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!