10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Régusse Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
B&B Villa les Tamaris
The air-conditioned rooms feature a shower cabin and a sink. One room has a south-facing terrace and the other has a view over the garden.A continental breakfast is included in the price and consists of a selection of pastries, fresh breads, home made jams and fruit juices. In summer, breakfast is served on the terrace and in winter, guests can eat breakfast in the dining room. For an extra charge, guests can use an exterior kitchen during the warmer months to prepare light meals. The property also serves homemade meals at lunch and dinner, upon prior reservation.For guests that enjoy exploring the great outdoors, Saint-Croix lake is 7.5 miles from the property, Verdon’s Natural Regional Park is 24.2 miles away, and Villecroze, its waterfalls and caves are 9.3 miles away. Fréjus and the Mediterranean sea are 41.6 miles away from the property. A garage for motorcycles is available at an extra charge.
Lovely hosts. House is very much in French style.
Everything is super clean and nice.
The house is in quite and beautiful residential area.
- Nice property with lovely garden. Breakfast was served on the patio, BBQ was available for use. Owners were pleasant and helpful.
- Very very clean and quiet. Dinner cooked by the owner is very decilious.
- Lovely house with a nice garden. The room was small, but very cute and clean. The owners live in the house, friendly and sympathetic couple. True, they don’t speak any English, but somehow we managed to understand and had a very pleasant stay thanks to their friendly and welcoming attitude. The breakfast was perfect, fresh croissant, and very tasty home made marmalade and we also got a chance to stay a delicious ice cream and learn some French 🙂 We had a lovely time and I would definitely recommend the stay in this charming house, you would never experience something like that in the big hotels.
- The hosts are wonderful chefs! We ate dinner at the home 2 nights and it was some of our favorite meals of our 2 week trip through France. The hosts were very welcoming on arrival and offered to help us plan our tour of the region. Breakfast was good with homemade confitures. Mr. Benoist has a nice garden and made a confiture with figs from his garden that was particularly good. The house is less than an hour from Lac de St. Croix and the Gorges du Verdon, is a must-see if you in the area.
- Lovely hosts. House is very much in French style.
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. LA ROUVIERO has certain rooms with pool views, and every room includes a electric tea pot. The rooms have a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Gréoux-les-Bains is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Manosque is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 39 miles from La Rouviero.
- The breakfast was just perfect, not too much not too little and everything was just fresh. Freshly squeezed fruit juice and fruit were present every day. The room we slept in was very cozy and clean. The hostess was just amazing to say it in one word. We will definitely be back next year. Cédric and Astrid Xx
- Красивая и уютная комната, бассейн. Хозяин и завтрак – выше всяких похвал! ❤️Очень все понравилось, рекомендую всем!
- Labākais miegs 2 nedēļu laikā! Brokastis bija lieliskas!
Nous avons apprécié le petit déjeuner très copieux avec des croissants et du bon pain, un grand choix de confitures, des céréales, des jus de fruits, des fruits frais, et même un excellent fromage de chèvre!
Je vous recommande de réserver vos pique-niques pour la randonnée ou autre excursion: copieux et équilibrés avec du pain frais, des fruits…
- L accueil Tres chaleureux.Petit dejeuner tres bien.Leistung Preis Verhältnis sehr Gut.
Alegria rooms and suites are decorated in a contemporary style. Each one features its own terrace, as well as free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station. Each room or suite is also equipped with a custom-made kitchen island with a fridge, toaster, kettle, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.Guests will enjoy the large olive-tree garden and pétanque facilities.With Alegria’s free parking, guests can take full advantage of exploring the nearby Verdon Gorge and Haut Var Nature Park.
- Really relaxing spot near the center of the beautiful town of Aups. Great view from the pool! Next time we will stay a couple of days longer ?
- Very relaxed and hospitable in a hidden away olive grove overlooking mountains. Walking distance to town of Aups, which has a nice market twice a week and a few excellent restaurants and bakeries. The hosts are friendly and helpful, making every effort to ensure your comfortable and quick to recommendation activities, restaurants or anything else you need in the region. We used the small shared kitchen area to cook a few meals for the kids, which was critical. They also have a good selection of wine, beer, ice cream and snacks on premises for purchase, which was very convenient.
- A very nice welcome by Cindy. The beds were really firm, which we like 🙂 A short walk to town centre which has several really good restaurangs. We tried L’Aiguiere, it’s was excellent.
- This place is a real Gem. The standard of the bedrooms and facilities equal the fantastic welcome Cindy and Dieter gave us. its beautiful, quiet, well appointed and greatly located just out of town but within walking distance and just a 20 min drive to the lake. The room are decorated with many lovely touches and the garden and pool are idelic. we cannot wait to go back there on a mini break in spring. thanks you David, Rachel and Max
- Le personnel, l’environnement, la chambre, la piscine avec une magnifique vue. C’était super. Un très bon moment
Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily, and guests also have shared access to a kitchenette with a microwave, kitchenware and ice machine.Free, private parking is available on site. Hiking trails run at 1,650 feet from the property, and Lake Sainte-Croix is 3.1 miles away.
- Great location, good parking , lovely owner who was really helpful and took the time to buy me gluten free crackers for breakfast. We would stay again .
- Location was amazing with views of the lake below, the small covered pool was great, breakfast was included and overall great value for money.
- Everything was really nice, the pool was warm and the room very clean
- The situation, the terrace with deckchairs and view of the lake Sainte Croix, the swimming pool, the village of Aiguines.
- Location was the best and the owner was very helpful.
Le Rouge Gorge
Opening onto the garden or the pool, all of the rooms include an LCD TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily at Le Rouge Gorge. From May to September, an evening menu including local specialties is also proposed upon reservation.You can relax in the property’s garden or visit the Sainte Croix Lake, which is 24.9 miles away. Le Rouge Gorge is 24.9 miles from the Verdon Gorges and 37.3 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free private parking is possible on site.
Beautiful rooms and facilities.
Lovely pool and outside dining area.
- Good tasty fresh breakfast, nice pension with a pool and terrace close to Cotignac, nice room, cosy
The family room that we booked was excellent. A great size room, very comfortable beds and two bathrooms.
A dip in the pool was much needed after the long drive. Both dinner and breakfast were taken outside over looking the pool. A wonderful setting.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Delicious dinner. Great breakfast served on private terrace. Spacious suite. Shaded parking. Nice pool area.
- Very friendly and accommodating family run business.
- Beautiful rooms and facilities.
Maison d’Hôtes à Angouire
The guest rooms feature neutral decor and maintain the 18th century character of the property. Each include a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.A continental breakfast is served for guests staying in the B&B, including local and home-made produce such as pastries, bread, jam, honey and fruit juice. Weather permitting, breakfast can be enjoyed in the garden. The host can prepare evening meals upon request and availability.For guests staying in the apartment, an equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and fridge allows you to prepare your own meals.Situated in the Verdon Natural Regional Park only 1,800 feet from the tourist information centre of the Park, the situation of the property is ideal for exploring the Verdon Gorge, one of Europe’s most beautiful river canyons, and the fields of lavender typical of Provence.
- The house in the very quiet place, old building with some pieces of authentic furniture makes feels of time. Location is perfect, it’s outside of town and hidden from the crowd and noise, very good choice for travellers with cars.
- The Platan room was spacious and well decorated (though a bit tired). The park around is nice.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The place oozed character and charm and the view from our room was outstanding.
I was very disappointed when we arrived in the evening and the owner told me, the room (the shower tub, etc.) was broken from the former guests. He organized us something in Moustiers. I was still very skeptical, because I explicitly wanted to stay on the country side. At the end we accepted because we didn’t have a choice.
But: The room he offered to us (at the same price) was fantastic! It is “La part des anges” in the center of Moustier-Saint-Marie and it was very big, showed to the Boule space of the small town and had an exquisit and very tasteful interior design. I loved everything of it. So thank you, Jean-Claude! I would have liked to stay on the country side, but this was a very good alternative.
- Amazing! Incredible view, great suite with comfortable bed, large room, and beautiful bathroom. Everything I could want in a vacation stay and more- I am definitely bookmarking this place for a future stay.
La Maison des Collines
All the rooms at La Maison des Collines are decorated in grey tones and have a private entrace. They all have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A breakfast with homemade jams and cakes is served every morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace.La Maison des Collines provides free Wi-Fi in some rooms. Free private parking is also available and Esparron Lake is a 15-minute drive away.
Definitely if even I’m in this area I will come back !!!! Beautiful villa to enjoy piece and quiet!
Lovely swimming pool, breakfast served outside! Big Yes for this place !!!!!
We had an amazing stay at la maison des collines. The host is just so very nice and sweet. And it is just the right mix between traditional yet modern. And very nicely decorated.
It is a bit hard to find – but very calm and a really nice view from the breakfast terrace. Breakfast was delicious – and for a change not only sweet but also savoury – great omelette!!
All in all the perfect romantic hideaway!
- Francoise is wonderful and makes you feel right at home. Breakfast is amazing. The room was beautiful and nice just to sit around the property reading or napping.
Françoise was very nice and welcoming. She helped us select our activities and had very nice adresses for restaurants in the area.
I particularly enjoyed the swimming pool, the quietness of the place, the beautiful vegetation and the great taste for internal decoration.
I loved that place and would go back as soon as possible
- Pretty much everything. If you are looking for a place to relax, surrounded by nature and nice people, this is the right choice. Homemade marmalade, excellent breakfast,… Beautiful pool area…
- Definitely if even I’m in this area I will come back !!!! Beautiful villa to enjoy piece and quiet!
La Bastide Des Coccinelles
All units in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while some rooms also boast a garden view. All guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. Evening meals can also be provided upon prior request.Guests at La Bastide Des Coccinelles will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villecroze, like hiking.Saint-Tropez is 26.7 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Raphaël is 25.5 miles away. The Gorges Du Verdon are 40.4 miles away and Fréjus is 31.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 32.9 miles from the property.
- The rooms were clean and nice, nice pleasant hotel and surrounding area, delicious breakfast, friendly stuff, lovely location
- The owners are lovely and helpful. Beautiful setting, gorgeous pool. Delicious breakfast and beautifully laid out.
- Ottima l’accoglienza. Arrivati stanchi dal lungo viaggio in moto, ci è stato offerto da bere e messo a nostra disposizione una fantastica piscina. La struttura è molto accogliente, i proprietari sono molto cordiali, la località è tranquilla ed immersa nella natura. Non c’è l’aria condizionata, ma non serve in quanto i locali sono ben isolati, mi è stato messo a disposizione un ventilatore che ho utilizzato a bassa velocità durante la notte. Bellissimo soggiorno, consigliato.
- Le cadre extérieur, la gentillesse des gens et le petit déjeuner royal.
Accueil de Marie, une bière Belge et son sourire, tout était parfait.
Notre séjour trop court et notre arrivée sous la pluie n’a pas permis de tester la belle piscine
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Gréoux-les-Bains is 18 miles from Lou Mistral, while Manosque is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything, great room, great location and great hosts
- Very nice people. Room was quaint and clean. Very comfortable bed. Shower was magnificent.
- Excellent situation. Owner very friendly & helpful. Comfortable bed. Excellent shower.
- Fantastic old building, great position in the village the owner couldn`t do enough for us
- The owner was lovely and our room was really beautiful and confortable!
Villa Lei Rigaü
At Villa Lei Rigaü, all rooms come with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Villa Lei Rigaü has an outdoor pool.Saint-Tropez is 28 miles from Villa Lei Rigaü. Hyères Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Régusse Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Régusse Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!