10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Reguengo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Reguengo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Reguengo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reguengo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reguengo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Reguengo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Reguengo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Reguengo Galicia:
Set within a natural setting next to Sarria River, Pensión Blasones is a guest house located in Sarria, 30 minutes’ drive from Lugo. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms have heating and parquet floors. Some have access to a shared bathroom while others have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Bed linen and towels are included.At Pensión Blasones you will find a furnished terrace. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling.The property offers free parking and a garage for bikes. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 82.6 miles away.
Excellent service and friendly customer care.
Especially tall guy can speak English. Extremely caring family.
Nice room in a great location, very good to start the short way of St James Way.
The host was very welcoming and helpful providing all info I needed.
- Pretty central location in the new part of town pratically on the Camino
- very clean, comfortable, near the river, hospitable…
- A little out of they way but clean and friendly place to stay on the Camino
- Excellent service and friendly customer care.
Hostal Catro Ventos
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Catro Ventos offers accommodations in Lugo, just 15 miles from Sarria. The guest house has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Portomarin is 13 miles from Hostal Catro Ventos, and Melide is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 45 miles from Hostal Catro Ventos.
- For me the location was good. Close to Lugo but far enough away to be calm and restful. In the countryside very close to the river. The family/proprietors could not have been more accommodating. The food in their restaurant was very good.
- Extremely clean. Very kind staff. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good parking.
The room was well lit with two big nice Windows, good lighting, very clean and modern. Small but nice bathroom. Ample off the street parking. Nice family restaurant associated with the property.
The listing indicates there is only Wi-Fi in the public areas. My friend got wifi in the room, I got it sometimes in the room.
- Victor and his wife Olga and daughter Cristina really made us welcome during our 2 night stay- Victor provided his own wine for our evening meals which had a real home-made flavour to them ( because they were prepared by his wife). Everything was very reasonably priced.
- Rooms quiet and very clean. Extra bedding available. Very good double glazing, heating and shutters. Lovely walk from the hotel down to the river.
Pensión Santa Rosa
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Pensión Santa Rosa is located in Samos, just 23 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.Manzaneda is 29 miles from Pensión Santa Rosa, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value. Lots of character in the pensione and room.
- Friendly hostelier, warm and welcoming manner. The hostel was very nice and homely.
- So much charm!!! The host did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The kitchen was stocked with food, drink, and spices. An amazing find!
- Charming old creaky building near the river. Easy walking to all the nearby, however few, services. Near only tourist site the monastery. Although shared the bathroom was clean and bright.
- Value for money was excellent. Staff were kind and helpful even though we had to work to communicate due to lack of English speaking.
Pension Siete en el Camino
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Siete en el Camino offers accommodations in Sarria.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino.
- Extra service provided by the staff member in helping us arrange a taxi to see Samos Monastery. Rooms were clean and had all we needed.
- Everything! Pili made me feel so welcome; like I was home. She helped me with laundry, provided me with water upon arrival, and showed me to my lovely room with private patio. She was also funny, which I appreciated so much. And bed…hands down, the most comfortable bed on the whole Camino!
- Pili is an outstanding host and her approach is simply to do all she can to ensure that her guests are happy. The rooms are great with fab showers and lots of space. The location at the beginning of Sarria is super as it is near the Malecon riverside walkway where the best restaurants can be found …. we loved the food and wine at Meson Roberto!
- Beautiful little pension – lovely staff great location
- Nadia was AMAZING! Tracked down my lost backpack and had it delivered! Did everything with a smile! Such a great experience! She went over and above with being so helpful and all the while non English speaking! Cannot praise her enough!
Pensión O Camiño
Pensión O Camiño is located in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Pensión O Camiño, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The host was very personable and hospitable. No complaints…it was clean, comfortable, and in a perfect location for the camino.
- Style and location. Really helpful owner delivered our luggage to bus pick up
- It was clean. comfortable and right on the Camino for our first day the next morning. Really nice.
- Everything!!! This is the cleanest place I’ve ever stayed!! The owner and her daughter went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We arrived by train and they were waiting on the sidewalk for us to make sure we didn’t get lost!! I will definitely stay here again on my next Camino.
- Great location in Old Town near all the restaurants, Palace and Cathedral! Beautiful room with a nice rooftop to enjoy a glass of wine with spectacular views.
Casa Poy offers accommodations in Becerreá. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Casa Poy, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 miles away.
- Good quiet location, very friendly and helpful staff, decent size room, WiFi worked well, nice view and quiet neighbourhood, restaurants in walking distance
Very comfortable hotel with good ensuite facilities.
Very friendly staff who went out of their way to provide secure parking for my bicycle and to prepare an early evening meal
- Hotel sencillo de trato familiar y agradable, habitación muy limpia y comida casera. Para repetir.
- Met name de ontvangst en behulpzaamheid waren prima. Kamers bieden wat je nodig hebt.
- La limpieza y la amabilidad del Señor que nos atendió.
Pensión Os Ancares
Pensión Os Ancares offers accommodations in Becerreá.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 23 miles from Pensión Os Ancares, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, O Carro offers accommodations in Medo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Lugo is 25 miles from O Carro, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension-Albergue Lemos offers accommodations in Tríacastela, just 24 miles from Lugo.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from the property.
- It was a great place for pilgrims on the Camino to stay.
It was very comfortable, clean and nice room. Very pleasant English-speaking staff.
There was a laundry!
- The property was easy to find, had laundry facilities & a nice outdoor terrace for relaxing. Breakfast is also served.
- Good size room with very good facilities, particularly like the duvet as opposed to grandma’s blankets we have been getting a lot of.
- there was no breakfast. the bed ws comfy but I would have liked more bed clothes
Casa Olga is located in Tríacastela, 24 miles from Lugo and 31 miles from Manzaneda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from Casa Olga, and Sarria is 9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owner gave us free beer and did our washing for 4 euros
- Lovely welcome from Olga – the only place in 30 days to give us a welcome drink!
- Our host was really great even though there was a big language barrier which was overcome with some difficulty.
- WONDERFUL host, very kind, like visiting your grandmother. Individual heat control!
- Senora Olga was welcoming and kind, making a tea and coffee upon arrival for us and being sure I was comfortable in the room. A very nice bathroom with a bath tub – appreciated after a very long walk!
Top Guest Houses In Reguengo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Reguengo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Reguengo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Reguengo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!