10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Redortiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Maison d’Hôtes La Honas
The guest rooms at Maison d’Hôtes La Honas are individually decorated and include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some of the rooms have exposed wooden beams and stone walls.Breakfast is served every morning at La Honas and guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen. Evening meals and packed lunches can be prepared by the host upon request.Free private parking is provided and guests can play chess or table tennis on site. The property is 15.5 miles from Mont Ventoux, 32.9 miles from Sisteron and 38.5 miles from Cerpentras.
Maison datant de 1600 entourée de bois, de tilleuls et de lavande. Belle piscine.
Chambre très agreable.au calme.
Des propriétaires très sympathiques et attentionnés, au petit soin.
Petit dej autonome avec de bons produits dont un gâteau maison diffèrent chaque jour préparé par Isabelle (la propriétaire), salade fruits frais, yaourt et confitures maison. Etc….
- bon petit déjeuner avec confiture et brioche maison, très bon accueil et gentillesse des propriétaires,
- L’emplacement le calme la nature , commodité accès à un réfrigérateur , cuisine commune, piscine à l’écart ,la sérénité qui se dégage du lieu.
Nous avons été accueillis avec une grande gentillesse par Emmanuel et Isabelle.
Chambre très confortable, petit déjeuner parfait. Notre chambre donnant sur les champs de lavandes, nous imaginons le spectacle en été!
Nous aurions dû réserver une nuit de plus!
Das Frühstück war prima. Es gab neben dem üblichen Baguette und Butter verschiedene Müslisorten, selbstgemachte leckere Marmeladen, Honig aus eigener Imkerei, selbstgemachten Yoghurt und Kuchen.
Das Doppelbett war groß und bequem.
Die Gastgeber super!
- Maison datant de 1600 entourée de bois, de tilleuls et de lavande. Belle piscine.
Le Petit Labouret
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Petit Labouret.Apt is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- A wonderful experience. Dinners were family style, excellent home cooking by landlord, lots of conversation with other guests, including parties of horseback trip groups that came on Wednesday and Thursday. The landlord is very nice, spoke enough English that we managed fine. It’s a country setting, very peaceful, in the midst of lavender country..
- hausgemachte kuchen und marmeladen ! sehr lecker!
- Di essere in mezzo alla campagna e di cenare tutti insieme ( tipo il Cammino di Santiago)
- Le cadre champêtre et le fait d’avoir une chambre à l’écart des autres. La grande tablée du soir réunissant tous les pensionnaires ce qui permet d’échanger.
- Le cadre avec les chevaux, le grand parking, le calme, le cake et les confitures maison du petit déjeuner et un restaurant à proximité “le Bistro Saint-Trinit” que je vous recommande pour son accueil et le menu proposé.
Le Moulin de la Viorne
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms include a seating area. Guest rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Apt is 23 miles from Le Moulin de la Viorne, while Gordes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 40 miles from the property.
We were very satisfied with the accommodation.Owners are very nice people.Beautiful house, clean everywhere.We were satisfied with breakfast.
We recommend this accommodation.
- A beautiful place with a lovely atmosphere and very peaceful
Sehr freundliche Begrüßung (inkl. der dortigen Hunde) mit Apfelsaft und Plauderei. Gastgeberin spricht gut Englisch. Großzügiges Zimmer und großer Außenbereich mit überdachter Kochzeile und Pool. Falls benötigt, liegen auch Wanderkarten auf.
Gutes Frühstück mit selbstgemachten Produkten!
- Cadre et proprietaires authentiques, lieu ressourçant, apaisant
Une bâtisse pleine d’histoire dans un cadre naturel préservé.
Une chambre spacieuse en harmonie avec la maison.
Un petit déjeuner “maison” gourmand mais équilibré.
Une bibliothèque bien garnie.
Des hôtes charmants.
Un très bon séjour !
- We were very satisfied with the accommodation.Owners are very nice people.Beautiful house, clean everywhere.We were satisfied with breakfast.
At the guest house, the rooms include a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at La Lauren also have a garden view.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Apt is 18.6 miles from La Lauren, while L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is 26.1 miles from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 32.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
All the rooms at Gîte Pilpoil are simply decorated and most have shared facilities. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. A fully-equipped shared kitchen and dining room is at guests’ disposal.The host can serve a continental breakfast at an extra cost. Restaurants can be found in the village, just 1,650 feet away.A bike rental service is available in the village, and bikes can be brought to the property upon request. There are numerous hiking and biking trails in the vicinity, and free public parking is available at a location nearby.
Very friendly owner, coocked one night diner for the guests, very delicious, speaks also fluently English.
Very close to the city centre.
- Beatrice ensured a great stay with breakfast ready in the excellent kitchen. We could safely store our bikes, walk around town and relax with fresh air and sun coming through the open windows.
- Very helpful and gentle owne! it’s also possible to rent an electric bike in the hotel, very useful and not expensive!!!
I took a room for 5 days, cycling around. I got flat no 1, which has a bedroom and a living room. As it’s located just above the public area you got WIFI in the room, great bonus. Rooms are big and comfortable. Kitchen is well equipped and everything is well maintained and clean. You got a place to lock your bike on the ground floor.
It was hot outside (30+ Celsius) but very pleasant in the room.
Although Beatrice was out of town for the whole period, she was in close contact with me, looking whether everything is OK.
- I guess the best thing was the authenticity. It’s a centuries-old building in a centuries-old village but the bed was very comfortable and my room had 2 large windows I could open. Best of all, even though my bathroom was down the hall, it had a heater. For me, that is a real luxury! Hot water was plentiful. We didn’t have breakfast at the hotel because it was a short walk to the patisserie and bar-tabac and we enjoyed eating where the locals do. PS – eat at the Petit Jardin literally across the old stone street. You’ll thank me.
- Very friendly owner, coocked one night diner for the guests, very delicious, speaks also fluently English.
Chambres entre Ventoux et luberon
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Chambres entre Ventoux et luberon has certain accommodations that include garden views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom and a desk.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Avignon is 30 miles from the accommodation. Caumont Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Vitaverde provides some rooms with mountain views, and each room comes with a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The accommodation has a playground.Apt is 25 miles from Vitaverde, while Gréoux-les-Bains is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B en Provence- Villa Saint Marc
Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning on the terrace. You will find a shared lounge at the property, with a TV, books and music .You can play table tennis at the guest house. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Gordes is 29.2 miles from Villa Saint Marc – B&B en Provence, while Gréoux-les-Bains is 14.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 43.5 miles from Villa Saint Marc – B&B en Provence.
- Beautiful location, very very nice and helpful hosts, easy walk into town with lots of restaurants and bars etc. Lots of places to visit within reasonable driving distance, really enjoyed our stay and wish that is was for longer, we will return.
- Fabulous original house with large rooms and lovely bathroom, all very tastefully decorated. Christina went to great efforts with the breakfast with lots of delicious home made pancakes, cakes and jams. It was great to have a kettle in the room to make cups of tea.
- Just a great house. A delight to experience this. Christiana and Alexandre are the nicest people and verg helpfull. We miss it already.
- A very nice villa in a very picturesque little town. The owners are amazing people with really big hearts. Enjoyed spending time in such a company, planning to come back soon and see lavender bloom.
- The house is lovely with spacious rooms and bathroom, with delicious and always slightly varied breakfast in the morning. The hosts were kind and always happy to offer advice on where to go for the day.
La Campagne St Lazare
La Campagne Saint Lazare features 2 studios and one apartment. Each is fully equipped and has a cozy decoration.Savor typical local specialties. All dishes are prepared with fresh local products.La Campagne Saint Lazare is the perfect choice for meetings or for a relaxing vacation. The surroundings offer many walks and historic attractions.
- Beautiful pool and garden with plenty of shade. We were able to cook meals and sit out and easily eat by the pool. Town, is very nearby – but in that heat a bit too far to walk or cycle. Free plentiful parking in Forqualcier and plenty of restaurants but no busy nightlife. Decor not spanking new, but it had charm.
This place is absolutely unique: magic, surrounded just by nature, peace and harmony. And yet at walking distance from the centre of Forcalquier. Very nice promenades around including the biodiversity walk just around the house. I would have stayed here longer.
Isabelle and Barbara are very kind, friendly and attentive.
There are several options for breakfast if you want to spend less than the 16 Euros for the complete one, that I still recommend to try at least one morning.
Our room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable.
The restaurant surprised us very much, all meals prepared with fresh and simple ingredients, bio and local, wisely selected and delicately prepared.
We just loved this place! It is nice to discover that there are still people who do things with love and passion!
l’Accueil et les intentions chaleureuses. la Beauté des lieux et de mon Logement, son confort pratique. La tranquilité. Si j’en ai l’occasion, je choisirai à nouveau La Campagne St.lazarre.
Ce Lieu respire La Nature
- Les lieux sont calmes et donc très agréables et le studio bien conçu. Les ânes sont magnifiques ! La piscine petite, très fraîche mais très agréable, l’espace autour de la piscine est bien calme et plaisant. Le barbecue a disposition est super bien fait.
L’accueil et la bonne humeur d’Isabelle.
Le cadre est magnifique, calme proche de la nature et reposant.
La Bastide des Bourguets
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace. At La Bastide des Bourguets, all rooms include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Avignon is 30 miles from La Bastide des Bourguets, while Orange is 29 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 27 miles away.
The location is right next to purple lavender fields (end of June) and in the back you can see the village Sault.
The owners are super friendly and designed this place so beautifully.
Inside and outside just fits perfectly into the region.
Really a very nice place to stay!!!
- Super friendly hosts who were very welcoming and only too happy to help with any questions we may have had. Enormous room with super comfy beds and a good size bathroom. Location was amazing and we would return and stay a little longer next time .Close to lavender fields ( my favourite) and Mt Ventoux for my cycling crazy hubby.
- The owners of the property looked after us really well.
- Very friendly staff, speaking perfect English. The place is very clean, authentic and full of lovely details. The breakfast was great. Also the surrounding is very nice, peaceful and quiet. I would definitely come back.
- Le lieu est magnifique ! Vieille bâtisse entre champs de lavande et champs d’épeautre ! La chambre est propre et spacieuse, le petit déjeuner était délicieux et copieux, la piscine propre et agréable tout comme le jardin ! Les propriétaires étaient souriants, aimables et disponibles !
- The location is right next to purple lavender fields (end of June) and in the back you can see the village Sault.
Top Guest Houses In Redortiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!