10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Recoules-prévinquières Midi-pyrénées:
La Maison de Papillon
Each room here will provide you with an iPod dock and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a desk, bed linen and ironing facilities.Upon prior request and at an extra cost, meals can be prepared by the owner.At La Maison de Papillon you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.
- We stayed here on a family holiday to be close to our son and daughter who were staying on a campsite nearby. We had a fabulous stay. Our hosts could not have been more helpful and friendly. They gave us lots of great recommendations and told us lots about the local area. The accommodation is clean and very comfortable and full of charm. It is well located and we would definitely stay here again. We were sorry to have missed out on the quince jelly departure gift as we left too early!
- A real home from home, wish we could have stayed longer
- Très bonne literie, décoration des chambres chaleureuse et avec goût, petit déjeuner succulent !
- Tout est parfait : Graham et Denise sont très sympathiques et accueillants, la chambre est confortable. Bon repas en terrasse. N’hésitez pas. You can speak english with them, if you want…
- L accueil était parfait. Nous avons passé un très bon moment.
Each room has a private bathroom with shower and toilet.Pension and infrastructure for horses are available.You can order a breakfast basket, including continental items such as bread and pastries. Packed lunches are available if requested 24 hours in advance. The gîte and apartment have a private kitchen or kitchenette.Domaine d’Angel-Berg is located in the regional park of Grand Causses and an array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. Set 8.7 miles from the A75 Motorway, the property offers free parking.
Cécile is a wonderful hostess, and is super generous with breakfast. Yes, the property is safe, as long as a responsible adult is watching the toddler.
The location is beautiful, just a little hard to find. However, the owners give good directions to help you find it. It is absolutely superb as a quiet place in the country. It is at 3000 feet with
gorgeous places to visit within a 20-mile radius. It’s a beautiful place to walk.
Our family of seven had plenty of room, and just loved our time there. It was our favorite place to stay in a 3-week trip.
- La campagne et le silence nous avons bien apprécié après la longue route. Les hôtes étaient très sympa et ont très bien communiqué. Ils nous ont apportés un p’tit déjeuner riche. Merci beaucoup
- Ambiance, établissement, hotes, cadre, tout était excellent
Dieren rondom het huis ontzettend leuk voor kinderen
Prachtige locatie in landelijke setting
- Accueil très convivial, endroit assez extraordinaire.
- Cécile is a wonderful hostess, and is super generous with breakfast. Yes, the property is safe, as long as a responsible adult is watching the toddler.
La Villa des Pins
La villa des Pins includes apartments, caravans and guest rooms. They all feature a private entrance and a TV. They all include a private bathroom and offer a garden view.An equipped kitchen with barbecue facilities is available to guests, by the swimming pool where guests can prepare their breakfast, lunch or dinner. The property is south-facing with views of the Gorges du Tarn.Other facilities at La villa des Pins include a tennis table, a children’s playground and free Wi-Fi in some guest rooms. Massages and themes trips are possible on request. Free private parking is also possible on site and Tarn Gorges are 11.8 miles away.
- Very nice location and landscape. Confortable appartment with fully equiped kitchen. Nice services: pool, bbq, children’s area and open air dining area. And very friendly and welcoming owner Cathie.
- The property was within easy access from the A75 and Millau was a steep but easy drive away. The pool was a pleasure after a long drive down. Breakfast was everything I could have asked for. The host was friendly and helpful in finding us a place to eat.
- The location was great, just near the motor way for passing to Spain. And even quiet.
- GEWELDIG. gewoon erg mooi, schoon en wat een ruimte. Heerlijk verblijf!!!
- La propietària ens va esperar tot i que vam arribar més tard del que teníem previst. L’habitació estava a una temperatura ideal en un dia fred. Les instal·lacions estan molt ben aprofitades. Propera a l’autopista. Molta tranquil·litat.
Auberge Le Pailler
All rooms feature exposed beans, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The cottage has a living room with a flat-screen TV and a fireplace.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Auberge Le Pailler. Traditional dishes can also be served on request. A fully equipped kitchen is also available in the cottage.This property is 11.2 miles from Millau and 18 miles from Saint-Georges de Luzençon. Free private parking is available on site.
The auberge was really wonderful.
A nice swimmingpool.
A very good dinner with local products.
- Location was ideal close to motorway and great views lovely and quiet. Pool was lovely.
Des chambres super fraîches malgré la température extérieure élevée.
Le gîte est facilement accessible dès la sortie de l’autoroute.
- Très belle chambre de charme avec poutres apparentes, escalier ancien et literie très confortable, décoré avec beaucoup de goût. Petit déjeuner correct avec un très bon accueil de Delphine.
- Très bel endroit ou il fait bon se poser et se reposer. La chambre propre, l’accueil familial, les repas faits maison sont excellents. Nous sommes enchantés de notre séjour et le conseillons vivement.
- The auberge was really wonderful.
Chateau de Lugagnac
Some units have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy homemade meals at the restaurant upon reservation. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also offers free use of bicycles and car hire. Mende is 29.2 miles from Chateau de Lugagnac, while Rodez is 28.6 miles away.
- A superb property set on a hillside above the gorges, full of character and history. Operated by a delightful family. Excellent breakfast.
- Very easy to book. Apple maps will take you straight to the door. Stunning location and building. The kids were delighted with their room inside the turret. Delightful family running the place – Frank and Caroline are really nice and eager to please. Table d’hote is highly recomemnded. Multiple courses (too many to count) of delicious home-made food with excellent company. Surrounding countryside is amazing.
- Wonderful old chateau, the welcoming family owners and their amazing food.
- The breakfast of fresh bread, coffee, jam, homemade cake, apricots was nice. Shame we had to eat it in what we nicknamed ‘the dungeon’, down a windy flight of steps, no views.
- A beautiful building in a stunning setting. It has character and has retained its historic style. Very laid back attitudes from the friendly family hosts. Highly recommend booking for the evening meal with Frank and his family, thoroughly French and entertaining.
La Petite Boynarde
The guest house has a shared terrace, and each room has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, and mountain and river views.Upon request and availability, evening meals are available, at an extra cost.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and canoeing. The property offers free parking.
- Very friendly owners although they spoke only little English – but that is our problem. Very good breakfast. Enjoyed meeting other guest at breakfast. I would certainly stay there again. As a bonus there was a hill climb in the village. Great fun.
- Pascal and Anita were charming hosts and La Petite Boynarde was a lovely place to stay perfectly placed for visiting the Tarn Gorges and Millau, with a wonderful breakfast too we couldn’t have asked for more.
Anita & Pascal were excellent hosts. Breakfast was beautiful all home cooked bread and pastries
Nothing was too much trouble
Very knowledgeable about surrounding areas and places to visit and eat at
Let very views from our balcony
- The owners really charming, very good breakfast, good location.
Each room is unique and clean.
Anita and Pascal put a lot of effort to make visitors feeling home.
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a terrace with a pool view. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms have a garden view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and canoeing.Millau is 8 miles from Les Gargouilles, while Mende is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice B&B in a nice quite little village not far from the motorway. We stopped here to break up the drive as we had a long distance to cover. Breakfast was very nice with a nice selection of home produced food.
- Really friendly feel and vivacious proprietor- made wonderful cakes for breakfast.
- The owners were very nice and helpful, the breakfast selection was excellent especially considering the very good valued room prices.
- Once up to the attic rooms, the large terrace was great for relaxing.Air conditioning worked well. Evening meal was good.
- Very friendly and accommodating owners, fabulous breakfast (all home baked), would definitely return.
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Marcillac Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- it is a realy cool place to stay.Very beautiful nature.The owner is a very great lady.
- The host was very helpfull and gave us all info what we needed. Nice place to stay.
Delightful, welcoming and very helpful hostess.
We liked the privacy of the sitting out area and prettiness of the surroundings.
- Very quiet area. Amazing view from the house. Staff super useful and nice
- Location and staff where great. The owner speaks English very well which is helpful when French isn’t your native language. We have got excellent advise for hikes and excursions and the owner was very helpful e.g. for making reservations in local restaurants. She made effort to enjoy breakfast and to serve various types of bread. Breakfast location was very good with a great view, we loved it. The bed was excellent.
Les chambres de l’antiquaire
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hair dryer, certain rooms at Les chambres de l’antiquaire also feature a garden view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Millau is 3.9 miles from the accommodation, while Rodez is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Henry, the proprietor, collector and antique-dealer was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful giving a good recommendation.
The house furnished with beautiful antiques, has a calm garden with an amazing view on the mountains.
Room and bathroom were large, very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was very good, including delicious handmade marmalade, fresh fruit etc.
We came back from a late dinner to find a tray with all the makings of a cup of tea and Henry waiting for us.
Les chambres de l’antiquaire is a very special place and we would love to stay again in the future.
- La disponibilité, la gentillesse et la culture de notre hôte sont à la mesure de l’agrément du séjour que nous avons passé dans ce magnifique endroit… Immense !! Nous reviendrons en famille avec grand plaisir.
- Amabilidad del dueño y libertad de entrar y salir al recinto. Jardín trasero muy amplio y tranquilo. Baño recién reformado
- Grote kamer, lekker bed, mooi uitzicht op de heuvels
- Facile d’accès en sortant de l’autoroute A75, nous avons été très bien accueillis, chaleureusement. La voiture a trouvé sa place dans le jardin (bien pratique). La chambre où nous avons dormi est très spacieuse, calme, et la literie est neuve, avec un matelas ferme, comme nous l’aimons. Nous avons donc très bien dormi. La salle de bain est refaite à neuf également, avec une grande douche et très propre. Le petit déjeuner, délicieux avec une gâteau fait maison la veille par notre hôte (l’odeur a embaumé toute la maison le soir), partagé en convivialité, sur la grande table, avec une autre famille de passage dans la région, eux aussi. Notre hôte est un antiquaire passionné qui saura vous parler des meubles et objets anciens magnifiques qu’il a su collectionner au fil des ans. Un moment de partage très agréable.
- Henry, the proprietor, collector and antique-dealer was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful giving a good recommendation.
Ferme Auberge La Tindelle
La Tindelle offers simply decorated rooms, some featuring stone walls and vaulted ceilings. Each room has its own private bathroom with a shower. The cottage also has a equipped kitchen with a dining table and a TV.A continental breakfast is served daily. You may also enjoy other meals prepared by the hosts on request, featuring fruit, vegetables and meats products from the farm.
L’accueil de la “fermière” et sa disponibilité pour nous faire partager son travail et nous présenter ses animaux.
Le lieu insolite, perdu en pleine nature.
Confort simple, chambre propre.
- La situation géographique pour être au calme, l’amabilité de l’hôtesse.
- Accueil très sympà. Location en pleine nature c est dépaysant. Super
- Etablissement très reposant, repas excellent et très convivial.
Je recommande fortement cet établissement!!!! Très bon accueil!!!
Un calme reposant, tout simplement parfait!!!
- L’accueil de la “fermière” et sa disponibilité pour nous faire partager son travail et nous présenter ses animaux.
Top Guest Houses In Recoules-prévinquières Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!