10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rascafría Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Rascafría Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rascafría Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rascafría Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rascafría Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rascafría Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rascafría Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rascafría Community Of Madrid:
Mirasierra is located in Bustarviejo, 31 miles from Madrid and 22 miles from Segovia.A TV is featured.Pedraza-Segovia is 20 miles from Mirasierra, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Easy to find and the room was big enough and clean. Although no food is provided the little restaurant across the street of the same name was excellent. Would recommend that for breakfast and dinner. Very reasonably priced too. We actually queried our bill as it seemed too little but were assured everything had been charged.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
La tranquilidad del pueblo
La amabilidad de la gente
- El pueblo es muy pequeño, pero el hostal está situado muy cerca de todo: supermercados, bares, etc. Los supermercados y tiendas de alimentación están abiertos incluso sábados tarde y domingos por la mañana. Trato muy cordial en la entrega de llaves.
Posada Mingaseda is located in Navafría, just 17 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 5 miles from Posada Mingaseda, and Navacerrada is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
- La cama principal muy cómoda y buena temperatura de la habitación y amplia
El restaurante es buenísimo. Alejandra es un encanto.
Carmen muy atenta y agradable.
En cuanto podamos volveremos.
- La ubicación, la tranquilidad del entorno, el restaurante de la posada y la atención y amabilidad de todo el servicio.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Located in Buitrago del Lozoya in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 25 miles from Segovia, Hostal Madrid Paris features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.Pedraza-Segovia is 13 miles from Hostal Madrid Paris, and Navacerrada is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 35 miles away.
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
It’s a very nice little town worth getting there early to look around.
The food was very good but the room a little on the small side but very clean.
All you need for a short stay and not to far to Santander.
- The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
Hostal Aribel Longinos
One of our top picks in Cercedilla.This mountain guesthouse is 350 feet from Cercedilla Train Station, 36 miles from central Madrid. It has easy access to highway AP-6, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at Hostal Aribel Longinos have a flat-screen TV, and some have hardwood floors. Rooms are available with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities.The Aribel Longinos has a cafe-bar, and in summer you can eat outside on the terrace.There is a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage is available. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. El Escorial is 12 miles away.
- We only stayed one night. The room was fine, didn’t have any issues with the shared bathroom. The lady at reception had a translator on her phone so we could communicate. The hostel is in a great location to go walking in the mountains. I would LOVE to go for another hike!
- Location next to train station. Room was large. Busy local bar in the ground floor.
- Excellent bed and pillow. Very friendly staff, and great location. The Wi-Fi was quite good too.
- The bed was super comfortable. Staff was very friendly
Located right next to the train station, which is very convinient if you are travelling there by train. 10 minutes walk from the town center.
Room & shared bathroom were very clean.
They serve amazing & cheap breakfasts in the bar downstairs.
It was a short getaway from noisy Madrid and we really enjoyed Cercedilla and its nature, it’s worth going there for a little break from the big city.
Gran Hostal Asador de Soto
Located in Soto Real, 24 miles from Madrid, Gran Hostal Asador de Soto features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Segovia is 22 miles from Hostal Asador de Soto, and Alcalá de Henares is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 22 miles from Gran Hostal Asador de Soto.
- Enough to get by. Not much to choose from at this price in the area.
- Happy waiter, only he couldn’t give us what we wanted, but tried his best
Nice Hostal manager very helpfull
room very comfortable and clean
would stay again perfect overnight stop
on way to Bilbao
- breakfast was good but evening meal did not have much choice,the full menu was not available.
- El personal amabilísimo, una limpieza perfecta y muy tranquilo. Nos dieron el desayuno a pesar q ya se había pasado la hora con mucho! Genial.
The Factory Residence Hall
Situated in Segovia, a 3-minute walk from Eresma River, The Factory Residence Hall offers rooms with heating. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The modern rooms are spacious and soundproofed. Each includes a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where buffet breakfast is served. Private parking is possible on site and carries a surcharge.You will find shops and restaurants within 1,150 feet of the property. Both Segovia Cathedral and Alcázar de Segovia Castle are within a 5-minute drive of The Factory Residence Hall. The Segovia aqueduct is 2,650 feet from the property.
- The desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms immaculate and comfortable.
- All was good ( clean room, enough space, great staff).
- The staff gave great recommendations with regards to restaurants and sight seeing. The breakfast was good. It was modern, quiet and comfortable.
- Excellent breakfast. Room nice and cool. Helpful staff. Great wifi.
Staff were very friendly and approachable. They knew the area well if you did not want to eat or drink in the tourist places!! A must if you want to watch yr costs.
Breakfast was amazing value and good quality for a halls of residence. Well worth the cost and away from the crowds in town.
Hostal La Posada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Posada offers accommodations in Espirdo, just 4.2 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Hostal La Posada, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from Hostal La Posada.
- If you have a car, this is a convient alternative to higher priced places in Segovia. It’s an easy run into the city and to parking by the aquaduct. The staff are friendly and the attached bar-cum-restaurant does excellent traditional food. The rooms are large and the place is modernly furnished. As virtually always in Spain, the shower could be better.
- La tranquilidad del pueblo. Habia niños hospedados por la noche y se mantuvieron en perfecto silencio.
- El personal, muy atentos y agradables, buen ambiente en el bar con múltiples opciones para picar algo o cenar. La habitación limpia y con lo necesario para una perfecta estancia. Perfecta opción para una visita a Segovia estando a apenas 6 km sin tener que pensar en aparcamientos, o en precios desorbitados de los hoteles en el centro.
- Lo mejor fue la amabilidad del personal y lo amplio de las habitaciones
- Un pueblo muy tranquilo y cerca de la capital. La cena y el desayuno en el bar buenos. Un trato familiar y cercano. Volveremos!!☺️☺️
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in La Lastrilla, just 1.4 miles from Segovia. The guesthouse has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Navacerrada is 17 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The hostel was spotless the staff were friendly we have travelled a lot and stayed in many hostels and we think this is the best
Large comfortable bed, quiet and clean
Roofed, free private parking area.
Nice Panorama View
Beautiful Path down to Segovia is not recommended by me, unless there is an unattached, huge evil & beasty old Watchdog to pass, who just would have to jump down his wall, the Tent was already down.
- Very helpful staff. Gave us map of town and showed us where to park in the town centre. Good location – just drove straight down hill to get into town. Restaurant very handy and good value. Rooms basic but fine for the price and very clean. Free parking onsite.
- good location, easy parking, nice view from the sun roof. – place is very clean – nice sitting areas.
- Very nice place. Superclean. Staff very welcoming. Private parking included. Comfortable bed and bathroom.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Burgos offers accommodations in Torrecaballeros, just 6 miles from Segovia. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from Hostal Burgos, and Navacerrada is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Also the Hostal was an easy drive into Segovia, yet in the country quiet.
- Trato excelente y cercano, todo muy bien, recomendable al 100%. Segovia a un paso
- Trato muy agradable, muy buena limpieza y tranquilidad.
- Bien ubicado para moverte por los alrededores de Segovia. Amabilidad del personal.que lo regenta, ninguna pega en ese aspecto.
- la limpieza de las habitaciones y amabilidad de la señora que nos atendió
- We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hosteria Natura is located in Segovia, half a mile from Alcazar and 1,000 feet from The Beaks House.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- My husband and I spent 3 nights with friends, enjoyed the Olde Worlde Charm, very close to eating places and shops, not far to walk to the Viaducts, Wonderful sight
- A friendly welcome from Marta (?). Good room. Everything very clean and comfortable. Very central location. No night staff on-site, but phone contact in case of problems.
- Angela at the reception was particularly helpful in planning my walking tour, printing my train ticket, and getting me a taxi.
- The location is excellent , very close to Plaza Mayor, walking distance from all the major sights. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and was cleaned everyday. For the price I paid it was good value
- Lovely comfy bed. Staff very helpful. It was the perfect central location for us, as we had not been to Segovia before. We were very pleased to be able to leave our bags at the hotel on the day we were leaving. This allowed us to enjoy the city and go for a walk along the river without luggage.
Top Guest Houses In Rascafría Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rascafría Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rascafría Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rascafría Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!