10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Randufe Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Randufe Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Randufe Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Randufe Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Randufe Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Randufe Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Randufe Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Randufe Galicia:
Hostal Albergue Villa San Clemente
One of our best sellers in Tui! Hostal Albergue Villa San Clemente is located in Tui, just 14 miles from Vigo. The guesthouse has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Pontevedra is 26 miles from Hostal Albergue Villa, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Spacious building with dorm rooms and private rooms. Can only comment on private rooms.huge garden fairly simple kitchen , we stayed in a twin room ,overall good value camino pit stop. Located a little out of the centre. Shared bathroom was huge, bedroom was small but opened onto an enormous terrace. We stayed in a twin room and beds were OK not fantastic however slept well after 35 k walk. Heating was on so pleasantly snug. Would recommend as a stop on the Camino as all you need for a night.
- lovely garden, quiet street, laundry facilities, plenty of blankets
Loved the outdoor space, friendly staff, room was clean and large comfortable double bed.
On arrival via Camino, it seemed much further from town than advertised, but there is a much shorter way back for dinner, along beautiful gardens and parks to a main avenue filled with people which gets you back to cathedral area. Go just thru overpass, turn right uphill and follow your nose
- This was a great hostel. Fabulous garden. Very relaxing-we were able to check in early and leave late the next dayno problem. Diana was a great host and went out of her way to help us book buses, taxis and use the internet in a transport emergency!! I would highly recommend this hostel and we had a lovely relaxing time here. Also excellent washing facilities
- On the Camino Way, we had a private room with share bathroom. Very comfortable. Right on the Camino Way. Very close to centre of Old town.
Hostal San Telmo
Hostal San Telmo is located in Tui, just 13 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Hostal San Telmo, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were fine. Zita was particularly helpful.
- Comfortable room and the bath, nice staff, tasty coffee in the bar in ground level.
- The property is a short walk out of town ,the room was clean and airy with an ensuite bathroom,we were doing the camino walk and wanted our bags transported but there was a mix up whereby our bags were not collected,the man at the property kindly brought our luggage to the next town without any hassle,a nice place to stay in a scenic town on the camino route.
- The place was not far away from the old part of the City. The location was quite good – I was walking Camino de Santiago and it was a good starting point for the next day.
- Clean and comfortable room and bathroom. Quite close to bus stop.
Pensión O novo Cabalo Furado
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión O novo Cabalo Furado offers accommodations in Tui.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Pensión O novo Cabalo Furado, and Pontevedra is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 miles from Pensión O novo Cabalo Furado.
- Good location, clean room with plenty of kitchen facilities, wifi worked well.
- Best location for Camino next to cathedral,staff very helpful
- Location is in the middle of the old city, above the best restaurant in Tui. Great breakfast at cafe Perigrinas down the street.
- Excellent position in the centre of the old town and the Camino route was just around the corner .
- The staff very friendly and perfect location next to the Cathedral and the Camino.
AlbergueTuiHostel is located in Tui, just 14 miles from Vigo.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Pontevedra is 27 miles from AlbergueTuiHostel, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles away. Vigo Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Close to the Camino, clean and comfortable, friendly staff
- Clean nice hostel. Heating in the common room was great!
- Staff was extra helpful. She helped us book our accommodation for the next 5 nights.
- Very clean. Excellent showers areas. Well organized.
- Very pleasant place, friendly owners, great location -> perfect for Camino purposes. Tuitrans providing luggage transportation along the Camino – good to know sth like that exists 🙂 Highly recommended!
Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña offers accommodations in Tebra, just 14 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Pontevedra is 28 miles from Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- La atencion excelente, los desayunos maravillosos.
- nos encanto todo en general . la amabilidad de Elena y Elvira excelentes cocineras .
La amabilidad y paciencia de sus propietarias, la limpieza de las
habitaciones y del recinto en general, pero sobre todo… Por su comida
casera y natural con alimentos de temporada y de la zona, por lo bien
que la cocinan y por el cariño con que la sirven. Han sido unas
vacaciones inolvidables, gracias a Galicia y a su paisaje, a sus playas
y su gastronomía pero sobre todo gracias a la familia Ruzo, los
propietarios y regentes del Hostal Hermanos Cuña. Volveremos seguro.
- Magnífico hospedaje, magnífico personal, buenísima ubicación, muy tranquilo y rodeado de verde. Experiencia 10/10 y una comida casera riquísima. Repetiremos 100%
- Personal muy acogedor, trato familiar.comida casera. Habitaciones amplias.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Mosende offers accommodations in As Madorras. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vigo is 8 miles from Pensión Mosende, and Pontevedra is 21 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 7 miles away.
- Perfect service, pickup from the camino and on the other morning the very nice owner brought us back to the camino. Thanks a lot for that. Its is a beautiful house away from the road to santiago, we enjoyed the day to recover. The water is portabel, the wifi is great, definitively worth the price! Next time we will come back
Manuel collected us from Porrino and drove us the 5km to the pension.
There were some eccellent local bars nearby and we were served the best free tapas with our drinks.
Very friendly host! Helped us out tremendously, thank you so much!!
We walked the Camino with a group and this was a great place to stay.
- The room was very clean and the property itself was very new. I think it would be a very enjoyable place to stay in the summer and early fall.
– Mosende is a village located in a picturesque place on the hills
– big room with an even bigger bathroom 🙂
– the host was very hospitable
– nice common-room
– a supermarket and 2 bars within a radius of several hundred meters
Hostal Expo offers accommodations in Porriño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Vigo is 8 miles from Hostal Expo, and Pontevedra is 20 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- We stayed here as we were walking the Camino. The host is very accommodating and made our stay really special. The food was great and really good value for money. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The host picked us up from OPorrino and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you.
- All comfort you could ask. Clean room, new furniture, nice staff. Free transportation to the city.
- Very helpful and hospitable host family – thank you! We were on the camino, small thing was having facilities to wash our clothes. Snacks on arrival, warm welcome, all great!
- Lovely friendly and welcoming family hosts. Very helpful and thoughtful from the moment we arrived to when we left. Very clean en suite room, soft towels, comfortable bed. Even our bags had been taken to our room ready for our arrival. Drinks and dinner availiable from adjoining cafe/restaurant again prepared and served by the family. Dinner delicious. Although off the Camino the owner transported us to the start of our walk the next day.
- What an amazing place. After our first day on the Camino, it seemed to take forever to get there but it was certainly worth it. Daniel and his family could not have been more hospitable. He drove us into Porrino and picked us up from there as it is about 5 kms out from the centre. We had a beautiful dinner on the premises and a great breakfast next day befor his wife drove us to where we would join the Camino trail.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Paz offers accommodations in Gondomar, just 9 miles from Vigo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 23 miles from Hostal Paz, and Sanxenxo is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was confortable and clean. It’s nice to have a small shared kitchen and car parking. 10min from Baiona by car. 1min walk from supermarket and cafeteria where we had a good breakfast.
- Bed linen extremely comfortable and room meticulously clean and prepared with great care.
- Não fizemos a nossa alimentação próximos do alojamento
- Tienen una excelente relación calidad/precio. Si buscas un lugar económico para dormir bien, con baño privado, tanquilo y sin molestias, con aparcamiento y desayuno, es tu sitio. El personal es agradable y servicial.
- Confortable. Muy atentos. Bien situado y practico.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Cepas Vellas offers accommodations in Mañufe, just 10 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Pontevedra is 24 miles from Cepas Vellas, and Sanxenxo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alojamiento Camino Portugues
Alojamiento Camino Portugues is located in Porriño, 7 miles from Vigo and 19 miles from Pontevedra.Every room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Sanxenxo is 19 miles from Alojamiento Camino Portugues, and Isla de la Toja is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from Alojamiento Camino Portugues.
- Friendly informative welcome,amazing bunk beds ( huge) and comfy already made up as proper beds each with a curtain. Plenty of hot water, close to town cafes bars and supermarket would definitely recommend
Nice way to make a big room small with the curtains in front off the bunk bed
Close to the Camino
- Can have a single room if you wish. Bathrooms on each floor
- The staff was very kindly and they waited for us because we arrived late. They recommend us place to eat
- Well located, clean and a good value for the money.
Top Guest Houses In Randufe Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Randufe Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Randufe Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Randufe Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!