10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rades De Abajo Castile And Leon:
Hostal El Panadero
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Located in Sepúlveda, 31 miles from Segovia, Hostal El Panadero features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal El Panadero, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
- Great place for an overnight stay in a beautiful town. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were on the small side but that is reflected in the price. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was provided too in the restaurant under the hostal. Fairly basic but again, for the price, excellent value for money.
- A Hostal is in the center of the town but access is a challenge. The rooms are small and basic. The staff are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price and is basic but good. Parking is in the street and is free.
The location and view from the room were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Room cosy but would have preferred a double bed. Still had a great time.
Friendly staff when they arrived.
Reduced price as breakfast not available at 7.30 – not until 9.30/10 I think it was.
- The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, 26 miles from Segovia, Hotel Rural La Mesta features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Pedraza-Segovia is 6 miles from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 23 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 46 miles away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- location, owner. Restaurant looked good although didn´t use it.
- Cleanliness exceptional. Staff charming and helpful. Food very good especially the suckling pig.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Posada Mingaseda is located in Navafría, just 17 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 5 miles from Posada Mingaseda, and Navacerrada is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
- La cama principal muy cómoda y buena temperatura de la habitación y amplia
El restaurante es buenísimo. Alejandra es un encanto.
Carmen muy atenta y agradable.
En cuanto podamos volveremos.
- La ubicación, la tranquilidad del entorno, el restaurante de la posada y la atención y amabilidad de todo el servicio.
Posada de San Millán
Posada de San Millán offers accommodations in Sepúlveda. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Posada de San Millán, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
- Amazing building with surviving 11th century elements. Full of character. Quiet and spotlessly clean.
It’s got a lot of character. In an ideal location.
Welcoming hostess. Very quiet.
I’d highly recommend it.
- Pilar and her staff could not do enough for you. The breakfast was excellent.
Wonderful 12th century building. Lovely village and only a few miles off the motorway for an overnight stop.
Charming owner, friendly staff . Just brilliant.
- Historical architecture was excellent. Staff excellent.
El Mirador del Caslilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Mirador del Caslilla offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from El Mirador del Caslilla, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- This place is run by a very sweet and helpful couple. We biked to Sepulveda from Segovia and they were extremely welcoming, made room for our bikes, and helped us get in touch with local taxis (which is basically done by word of mouth). Really cute and quiet place.
- Clean and practical with no extra charge for the dig
- I loved the couple that took care of the hotel and the breakfast: fresh fruit, local products, … perfect ¡
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms and bathrooms.
- La ubicación, la habitación, en realidad, todo bien.
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 12 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from Hostal Restaurante Villa Sepúlveda, and Peñafiel is 29 miles away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
Good location for exploring Sepulveda area and Ermita San Frutos.
Excellent evening meal esp. cochinillo cuchifritos.
- Me gusto todo, pero sobre todo el personal del hostal ha sido muy amable tanto Eusebio como su mujer. Hemos estado como si estuviéramos en casa, gracias por todo Eusebio y haber si volvemos muy pronto.
- El personal muy agradable. Muy limpio todo. La cocina muy buena.
- Son muy amables, la habitación y el baño muy limpios y está muy cerca de centros de interés
Hostal Posada La Panadera
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Posada La Panadera offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
- La cercanía a la plaza de Sepúlveda y la limpieza del hostal.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia, comoda y tranquilidad absoluta!
Excelente ubicación. Encargada muy amable. Viajamos una pareja con dos niños. Habitaciones confortables y muy limpias.
Sin duda, repetiríamos.
- La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. El hotel es pequeñito pero está muy bien ubicado. Limpio y las camas cómodas.
El Andarrio is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, 26 miles from Segovia and 13 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Navacerrada is 27 miles from El Andarrio, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 20 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 36 miles away.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
Las habitaciones son originales por su distribución.
La atención del servicio inmejorable, muy atentos.
- La habitación preciosa, una Buhardilla.. Limpia, silenciosa y agradable.
Las habitaciones muy limpias y originales al estar en dos alturas . El personal excelente y la comida estupenda …Bien cocinada y presentada , además de abundante.
Me sorprendió favorablemente para ser un hostal .
- Habitación dúplex agradable y limpia. Personal del hostal y restaurante amable. Muy recomendable.
Hostal Stop is located in Cantalejo, just 24 miles from Segovia.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles from Hostal Stop, and Peñafiel is 26 miles from the property.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
- La situación del hotel es ideal si uno va a visitar las Hoces del río Duratón (a unos 15 minutos), como fue mi caso. El trato de los dueños fue muy amable y atento; antes de irnos, nos preguntaron qué tal habíamos estado y es preocuparon por nuestra comodidad. La habitación estaba muy bien en relación calidad-precio. Lo mejor: la cama y las almohadas; muy cómodas para mi gusto. Sin duda, volvería y lo recomendaría.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Dora offers accommodations in Cantalejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Segovia is 24 miles from Hostal Dora, and Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles from the property.
- La cama era comodísima. Colchones impecables. Nos han atendido fenomenal. Totalmente recomendable. Nada ruidoso. Las peticiones q hicimos en la reserva se cumplieron 100%.Volveremos seguro. Gracias por todo. Sobre todo a Julio.
- El dueño es encantador. Puedes desayunar en el bar de al lado (se comunica por el interior sin necesidad de salir a la calle) y el camarero también es muy atento (le regaló unas chuches a mi hijo pequeño).
- Amabilidad del personal y es un hostal muy tranquilo
l’accueil … et l’attention portée à nos demandes
le fait d’avoir un bar restaurant à proximité ..très pratique … tapas ou plats .. très bien .. bon rapport qualité prix
- Limpieza, comodidad de las camas y la amabilidad de sus empleados.
Top Guest Houses In Rades De Abajo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rades de Abajo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!