10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rabé De Las Calzadas Castile And Leon:
Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente” offers accommodations in Rabé de las Calzadas, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”, and Mata is 15 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 11 miles away.
- Best place on the Camino so far. Food was absolutely delicious, village was gorgeous, owners and staff were so friendly and helpful. Would stay there every night of the Camino if I could. The rooms were lovely and warm and the shower was fantastic.
- Lovely, welcoming place. Comfortable room, very good breakfast.
- This is an incredible place to stay. The owners are wonderful people, super friendly and helpful. It is on the Camino de Santiago and thousands of people from all over the world have posted notes in the bar. If you need to stay in this area of Spain then you should definitely stay at La Fuente. It’s great value and an amazing experience. Very highly recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, lovely comfortable accomodation.
- Very Clean, comfortable, friendly. The staff could not speak English, However, the use of phone translators, hand signals and expressions made it an extremely fun stay.
Located in Villanueva de Argaño, 12 miles from Burgos, Hostal Linares features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Covarrubias is 31 miles from Hostal Linares, and Mata is 16 miles away. Burgos Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Picked up in the neighbouring town and dropped off the next morning back to the hike.
- We were very thankful that there was a vacancy. Beds on the Camino were difficult to obtain.
- Places to eat in this town are limited. The restaurant at the hotel had a decent menu with several choices. The food was good….excellent for the price. The staff provided transport back to the El Camino in Hornillos De Camino about 4 miles away.
- The Hostal was very clean and had a welcome bath for Camino walkers. We were collected from and driven back to Hornillos
- Simona and her colleague (didn’t get his name) made me feel like royalty. They are very kind and generous people.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid is located in Quintanadueñas, 3.5 miles from Burgos and 25 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid, and Oña is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
Very quiet and nice location, close to Burgos.
Comfortable beds and clean rooms.
- We have been there several times already, and we’ll be back soon. So there is nothing to add!
- La ubicación. Tenía 2 habitaciones y dos baños. Climatización muy buena.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la cercanía a Burgos y la tranquilidad del pueblo.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Located in Burgos, 31 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hostal Francisco Salinas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
- Very easy parking, either free in the locality or for a small fee in the hotel’s own facility
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Averroes offers accommodations in Burgos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Averroes, and Covarrubias is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal Averroes.
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
- The way people were taking care about you. Especially the mother was doing everything possible to make your stay perfect. Accommodation was nice, situated in a quite environment within walking distance of the city center.
Hostal Acuarela is a small design hotel in central Burgos. It offers a laptop with free Wi-Fi in each room, and a lounge with 24-hour free tea, coffee and cookies.All bedrooms have an LCD TV with DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hydromassage shower.This affordable hotel has bright, comfortable rooms. They are decorated with colorful original art.The Acuarela is set in the commercial heart of Burgos. It is a short walk away from the city’s historic sites, including the beautiful Cathedral.The hotel is also well located for road access, including the major E80 freeway. Burgos Airport is just 4 miles away.
- convenient position if in a car and with underground parking (accessed by a car lift!)
- Extra comfy bed and duvet. Music on your room was an added bonus. Amazing shower !
Good location, very clean, friendly staff
- Modern well maintained property. Compact room that contained all the essentials. Social space on top floor with tea/coffee facilities & biscuits all day. Good breakfast provided with cereal, breads/toast, pastries & juice. Microwave. Hostel within a relatively short walking distance of main attractions.
- One of the best hotels we stayed in our 15 days visit to Spain and Portugal at that price. Sunshine rooms, with a street view, small but functional rooms, nice bathroom, good wi-fi. Very helpful reception desk. The position is right next to the old city center and the area of the hotel is very lively. Don’ t miss the chance to visit one of the best bars of the city which is right next to the hotel.
Hostal Santiago 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Santiago 2 offers accommodations in Burgos. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Santiago 2, and Covarrubias is 22 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Manager/owner friendly and helpful
Frequent buses to stop 150 metres
Food shops nearby
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
- Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Urban Burgos is located in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Urban Burgos, and Mata is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Urban Burgos.
- Nice new rooms. Automatic check in with codes worked well.
- Key code entry so there was no key to collect or loose.
The checkin procedure is quite special, there’s an online registration needed and then on the day of arrival I got an sms and email with codes for the door of the flat and room. It’s not an hotel or hostel, there’s no reception, just a phone number in case there would be anything. I didn’t have any problems and for sure it’s an interesting way for accomodation like this in the future.
The room had a lot of light, it was not big, but enough for the double bed. I had my own bathroom also quite small, but enough. Don’t expect a lot, it’s just standart, but enough for a short stay. I got a good last minute deals, so I can’t complain about anything.
The location is good, next to the bus station and a short walk to the cathedral.
We loved the location .. the room
Was exceptional and we had no problem
Communicating with the vendor .. if your in the area you can’t check in TIL 3 but the bus station is almost next door and we stored our bags in a locker there for two hours while we walked around.
Good location and very clean.
There is a wealth of culture within a 10 minute walk. If you hadn’t planned a trip to Burgos for its museums and history, set yourself an extra day on your trip and bask in its abundance.
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Monjes Peregrinos offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos, and Mata is 13 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- On the Camino track – well sign posted and easy to find. Clean and comfortable. Value for money.
- Excellent welcome with parking (previously booked) just outside door. Room clean and adequately furnished. Dog walking in park by river easy to find. Near to eating places and city centre.
- Well… I slept here while we were on the Camino, and I must say, that the only thing which was nice at this stay was that we finally had a private room, a key and no curfew. Washing was super expensive, there were nowhere to hang clothes, not a single hanger was in the room. The drain plug was missing in the bathtub when we first got the room, and the soap dispenser in the bath wasn’t working either. The location was great, but this place definitely isn’t worth the money.
- I just love this hotel and the staff that work there .I have stayed in the hotel four times now and always enjoy myself in Burgos . I sometimes travel on my own with my pets ,one extra large dog and a cat and they have always made me feel very welcome. Very safe situation and in an excellent position for discovering Burgos
- the hotel is near to the city center, the staff is friendly, the city is amazing
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna offers accommodations in Quintanilla-Vivar, just 6 miles from Burgos. The guest house has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Covarrubias is 27 miles from Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna, and Mata is 7 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 6 miles away.
- Convenient and inexpensive hostal on route from Portugal to Bilbao avoiding the toll roads.
- Nice people, large garden with soft play for children, quiet village with a few nice restaurants
- Desayuno en el restaurante buenísimo. Croasant muy rico al igual q el café.
- Buena gente, buen trato y buena comida. Para el precio que tiene no se le puede pedir más.
- Buena ubicación al borde de la carretera. Sitio suficiente para aparcar
Top Guest Houses In Rabé De Las Calzadas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!