10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Quintillan Languedoc-roussillon:
The guestrooms offer a wardrobe and shared bathroom facilities. The studio features a seating area with a sofa bed and a private bathroom.Guests staying in the guestrooms have access to the shared kitchen, while the studio offers a fully equipped kitchenette. Restaurants and shops can be found from 350 feet of the propertyChez Shona is 650 feet from a river where swimming is allowed and 1,800 feet from Lagrasse Abbey. Lézignan-Corbières is 11.8 miles away.
- A lovely studio apartment – just right for a small family. It had everything we needed, and we were in the centre of beautiful Lagrasse. Shona was very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place – it would be great for a larger group if the whole house was rented.
- The rooms was clean and had lots of natural light, the kitchen facility was good and the location is easy to access. The owner was very friendly too.
- Location in Lagrasse was excellent. Kitchen was well equipped. Room was pleasant, clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom was very spacious and excellent shower. Good value for money.
- I had a lovely night’s stay at Chez Shona, sweet and cosy. Shona was wonderful and helpful!
- Vrijheid, gebruik douche en keuken waar alles in was
Auberge De Cucugnan
All the rooms at Auberge De Cucugnan have floor-to-ceiling windows, which offer plenty of natural light. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, TV and private bathroom.Guests can relax in the flower garden with views of the Cathar Castles, Queribus and Peyrepertuse. Every morning a continental breakfast is served and the Auberge De Cucugnan restaurant serves regional cuisine.Hiking and cycling is the ideal way to explore the region. Tuchan is a 15-minute drive away and Montgaillard is just 20 minutes away. Free private parking is available nearby.
- The food on the restaurant was superb. The best coq-au-vin ever! The village itself is perched on a hilltop and a walk up to the windmill after sundown gave a fabulous night sky view.
- Bathroom was very good Overly large and well appointed, but no shower cap and it was almost impossible to extract liquid soap from the dispenser
- Under new management and all very welcoming …put themselves out to make our stay a memorable one !
- l’auberge située dans un village plutôt piétonnier est surprenante car sur 2 étage avec deux bâtiments. Le bâtiment principal où se situe l’accueil est aussi le restaurant de l’auberge et la salle du petit déjeuner. l’aménagent de la salle facilite la convivialité
Très belle situation en haut du village de Cucugnan
Accueil chaleureux des nouveaux propriétaires
Le Petit Clos
Le Petit Clos offers rooms and a cottage. Some rooms have a TV.The cottage is independent and separated from the guest house. It offers a private entrance and private terrace. There is a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. The shower room comes with a hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade jams, homemade cakes and brioches is provided each morning on the terrace or in the living area. Homemade meals are available on site upon request. A gastronomic restaurant is situated just 150 feet from the property.Le Petit Clos is 21.7 miles from Narbonne, 24.9 miles from Châteaux Cathare and 12.4 miles from Sigean African Park. Hiking routes begin from Le Petit Clos.
- Beautiful house with lovely gardens. The owner was really welcoming and friendly. The pool was super. The rooms were decorated with style and the beds comfortable. Breakfast included home made cake and jams. A delightful stay.
Very comfortable king size bed in room situated in garden. Good functional
- We loved the cottage! It was perfect for our stay, it was so clean and using the pool was lovely!
- Beautiful village, beautiful house and lovely gardens. Great welcome, superb evening meal with our hosts with swifts overhead and a perfect breeze. The pool is lovely and the terraces immaculate and pretty. Lovely cool barn with a fridge full of beer and soft drinks that you sign for. Beds very comfortable and the room was very spacious. We had breakfast under the awning with French guests and Martine, our host. Truly delightful. Utterly fab village with 3 star Michelin restaurant. Just lovely!
- Interesting rooms, welcoming, homemade jams for breakfast – and the bed was very comfortable.
At La Loubière, rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Loubière offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, canoeing and hiking.Carcassone is 31 miles from La Loubière, while Perpignan is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
It was our second visit and we very much enjoyed our stay and particularly delicious dinner and wonderful breakfast! The owners are charming and, as previously, we had a lively discussion. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. If you want to stay at a very different kind of B&B than this one is a must, its like entering a curio shop in wonderful countryside and off the beaten track, but not very far from Perpignan.
We will be back!
- A taste of laid back French lifestyle with superb food and wine and friendly hosts who made sure our stay was something to remember.
- Food was some of the best we had during our 28 days touring France and Spain considering we were lucky to eat in some top restaurants, we were only there for 2 nights but it was one of the most relaxing stays we have ever had this was helped by the hosts generosity and warm nature
- House and everything inside was perfect and inspiring. Amazing and wonderful place
- Loin de tout, pittoresque, histoire du lieu, de la région.
- It was our second visit and we very much enjoyed our stay and particularly delicious dinner and wonderful breakfast! The owners are charming and, as previously, we had a lively discussion. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. If you want to stay at a very different kind of B&B than this one is a must, its like entering a curio shop in wonderful countryside and off the beaten track, but not very far from Perpignan.
At the guest house, all rooms come with a wardrobe and a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are fitted with a terrace and others also provide guests with mountain views. All units include a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Carcassonne is 22.4 miles from Les Quatre Vents. Carcassonne Airport is 29.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Rose Pourpre
The apartment and the annexe each have private entrance, a living area with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, a basin and a separate toilet. La Rose Pourpre features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Carcassonne is 21.7 miles from La Rose Pourpre, while Perpignan is 60.3 miles from the property. Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport is 59 miles away.
- The location was great, and the shared lounge area was nice. Our room was nice and large.
- The room was very cozy, clean, and quiet. The landlords were really friendly and helpful and breakfast they prepared was delicious. Would definitely go again.
- Everything was just perfect. Normally we have high expectations but this one exceeded them!
- We just loved the large spacious apartment that was full of character (just like the photos), fully equipped, clean and recently renovated. The location was perfect, just park the car in the nearby public carpark, and stroll around the town, along the river or across the river to the fascinating abbey. Lots of outdoor activities available. One of our favourite hotels during our 40 stop European holiday.
- The whole property says quality. All the fixtures and fittings were of the highest quality, the bed very comfortable and the decor classy. No expense has been spared in renovating this apartment. The delightful village of Lagrasse was outside the front door waiting to be explored. The hosts were charming. We booked breakfast to be delivered to our room and it was super. The church bells rang at 9am and our host knocked on our door with a huge tray of bread, butter, croissants, jam, yogurt, French fruit and a large pot of freshly brewed coffee. We would definitely return. Thank you to our hosts.
Les Casots de Traoucalières
The chalets at Les Casots de Traoucalières feature individually decorated accommodation, and a terrace with garden and mountain views. They also have 2 bedrooms, a seating area with sofa and individual heating.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes a mini-oven, refrigerator and toaster. A coffee maker and kitchenware are also provided. The host can prepare dinner, upon request 24 hours before arrival.A continental breakfast can be served in the chalet or club house. Les Casots de Traoucalières is 28 miles from Perpignan Train Station, 21.7 miles from Rivesaltes Airport, and there is a supermarket is 9.3 miles away.
- le cadre majestueux, le concept des chalets, le calme, la quiétude, la simplicité, l’authenticité.
- Le lieu, la nature environnante, le calme, l’accueil.
- Le calme au milieu de la pinède avec une vue imprenable sur le château de Peyrpertuse depuis la terrasse du chalet, très cocooning. Tout ce qu’il faut sur place ou dans le village qu’on rejoint à pied.Des propriétaires très sympathiques et serviables. De belles randonnées tout proche.
Environnement tres bien arrangé.
- Havre de paix, paysages magnifiques à l assaut des Châteaux Cathares. Propriétaires au top. A recommander
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Were running very late from missed connections. Kept the reception open until we arrived.
- Our hosts went out of their way to make us comfortable. Even phoning a restaurant. They even found us some beautiful cheese and bread from the local mill. The room was extremely comfortable.
- Good location. Large clean room,good wifi. Very pretty small village.
- Liked the organic bread for breakfast made from flour milled in the restored windmill in the village.
- We really liked the friendliness of the owner and the compact and charming facilities of this small mountain village.
Maison d’hôte la Tourette
Decorated in an elegant style, all rooms are air-conditioned and feature a seating area, wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.An organic breakfast with a choice of natural produce is available each morning for an extra charge. Guests can also opt for an English breakfast upon request.Peyrepertuse Castle is 3.1 miles away and the Glamus Valleys are a 30-minute drive from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site.
- Corrine our friendly and fabulous host, super gorgeous room with comfy bed and sitting area, lovely relaxing outdoor area,delicious homemade breakfast,perfect location in pretty village on the Cathar Way.
- Corinne is a wonderful host, and the rooms are beautifully decorated with great attention to detail. My room had a great view to Chateau Queribus in the distance. There’s a lovely outdoor space at the back with a jacuzzi to enjoy in the summer. The soaps in the bathroom are organic, and Corinne had made delicious crepes, brioche bread, and jams for the breakfast. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- The room was comfortable & had everything you need. The host was lovely & we met a really nice couple over breakfast. The owner was always helpful & we have fond memories of the stay & the sweet house.
- We had breakfast with the owner of the property in her kitchen. We ate well and she made the whole experience of our stay very personal and friendly. She has three rooms, all individually designed. We will certainly go back and stay there when next in the area.
- Corrine is an excellent hostess. Wonderful homemade jams at breakfast. Beautiful setting and very clean.
The rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a bath, a hair dryer and a closet. A seating area is available to all guests, while selected rooms come with a Blu-ray player. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Quintillan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!