10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quintes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quintes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintes Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quintes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quintes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Quintes Asturias:
Turismo Rural El Gobernador
Turismo Rural El Gobernador is located in Oles, 11 miles from Gijón and 23 miles from Oviedo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cangas de Onís is 20 miles from Turismo Rural El Gobernador, and Avilés is 24 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 30 miles away.
Lugar encantador y muy acogedor. El mimo y detalle de cada rincón de “El Gobernador” se ve influido por las más de 2 décadas que Begoña y su familia llevan dedicados a esto.
Personas atentas, cercanas y familiares que hacen del alojamiento rural un plus a disfrutar.
Instalaciones realmente agradables donde puedes elegir ir en pareja o en familia y alojarte en un completo apartamento de varias habitaciones, baños, amplio salón con chimenea,… o puedes alojarte en habitación y también tendrás a tu disposición todas estas estáncias. Mil detalles únicos.
Cercano al pueblo de Villaviciosa [apenas 5 minutos] y a poco más de 20 minutos de Gijón, es el lugar idóneo para desconectar y disfrutar de la vida rural. El encanto del lugar se queda en segundo plano al conocer a Begoña, su simpatía hacen que te sientas en casa desde el primer momento. ¡¡¡No marcharse sin probar la mermelada casera!!! Volveremos tantas veces como nos sea posible.
- Trato inmejorable, tranquilidad, cercanía a todo pero con la tranquilidad de la montaña,limpieza… Nos hemos sentido como en casa.
- Estuve agustisimo. Begoña, la dueña es una persona encantadora, trata de facilitarte todo y hacerte sentir como en casa. El sitio maravilloso. Los desayunos con fruta ecológica de temporada, los zumos…igual y una piensa variedad de mermeladas caseras.
Las mermeladas del desayuno son totalmente caseras, una delicia.
Las habitaciones y el aseo son algo pequeño, pero muy acogedoras.
- Las melmeladas del desayuno las preparaba artesanalmente con los productos de su huerta.
- Lugar encantador y muy acogedor. El mimo y detalle de cada rincón de “El Gobernador” se ve influido por las más de 2 décadas que Begoña y su familia llevan dedicados a esto.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Villa Carmen is located in Gijón, 17 miles from Oviedo and 28 miles from Cangas de Onís.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Avilés is 15 miles from Villa Carmen, and Ribadesella is 28 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 21 miles away.
A ver no es un hotel ,es como una pensión o fonda .es un paso de peregrinos ,la verdad q cuando llegamos nos dio un poco d yuyu es un caserón y no está muy acondicionado x fuera ,pero luego dentro la habitación está muy bien para el precio que tiene ,las sábanas limpias el bańo limpio y con calefacción y tv en la habitación
Lo mejor el chico q estaba en recepción súper majo y muy atento
La verdad que calidad precio van d la mano
- Juan, el dueño, nos puso todo tipo de facilidades.
- El desayuno estaba genial por 3€ podias comer y beber lo que quisieras, la tranquilidad de la ubicacion que a la vez estaba cerca de la playa unos 20min andando y 5 en coche y sobretodo que acepten mascotas gratis (aunque no las puedas dejar en ningun momento solo en la habitacion)
- Las habitaciones no están nada mal, suficiente espacio, baños privados. Buena ubicación.
- Con lo mas peor descrito abajo no me sentia bien! Pero gracias a flexibilidad del personal que nos ayudaron a salir mas pronto por motivos familiares!
- A ver no es un hotel ,es como una pensión o fonda .es un paso de peregrinos ,la verdad q cuando llegamos nos dio un poco d yuyu es un caserón y no está muy acondicionado x fuera ,pero luego dentro la habitación está muy bien para el precio que tiene ,las sábanas limpias el bańo limpio y con calefacción y tv en la habitación
Hostel Costa Gijon
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Costa Gijon offers accommodations in Gijón.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 16 miles from Hostel Costa Gijon, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Most valuable for us was the possibility to leave our car to an underground garage, which had a dedicated lot with enough space around. The distance to Gijon old town was also reasonable, about 2 kilometers. The beach is impressive when the waves are high, like in the morning when we left.
- Good location near Playa de San Lorenzo and Parque de Isabel Catolica.
- The lady at the reception was super friendly and welcoming. Parking is accross the street in an underground facility for which we had the keys so it was very easy and practical. Room is spacious even though it’s a shared room (7 beds) and it has a private bathroom with a very good shower and also 2 balconies. Location is great, next to shops, restaurants, park, etc. We didn’t have the breakfast but the lady at the reception said it was really worth trying, and we believe her 🙂
- The location just a short walk to the beach, restaurants, groceries, post office. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Loved the room – very homely and spacious and loved the host – so welcoming, friendly, helpful and kind. Staff were also very helpful.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Plaza offers accommodations in Gijón, just 15 miles from Oviedo.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from Pensión Plaza, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from Pensión Plaza.
Good location, cheap price, nice staff.
24 hour reception. Clean room.
- Great location and friendly staff superb Cafe below lovely coffee and great value breakfast
Lucky with parking right outside the hotel.
Super café next door for breakfast
- I felt safe and was very comfortable staying in Pension Plaza. Staff friendly and helpful and good location near many coffee places and a block away from a park and two blocks away from bus station.
- Great central location and above a good cafe, cheap parking outside that wasn’t enforced. Staff don’t speak English, but that’s good as it makes you practice Spanish!
- Good location, cheap price, nice staff.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Campoamor is located in Gijón, just 15 miles from Oviedo.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from Hostal Campoamor, and Avilés is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from Hostal Campoamor.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
Welcomed with a glass of local cider & given choice of rooms – one with internal patio or one with balcony on to the street. Chose the latter.
Short walk to Railway Museum & city beaches.
- Family run histel that give great service. Good location, too.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Albor is located in the Gijon City Centre neighborhood in Gijón, just 15 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from Pensión Albor, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly reception lady. Explains everything in Spanish even if you do not understand Spanish.
- Perfect location. Nice big and comfortable room with big bathroom.
- The location is very good, close to all the main attractions. The room price is very reasonable compared to other places in Gijon.
- The location was good and nearby to the bus (5min) and train (10m) stations. It had a kitchen.
- This would have been a great stay except for the smell of STALE SMOKE in my room. I was told that all rooms are like this. Room was clean as described and would have been a rating of over 9 otherwise. Staff were easy to communicate with. Good location and the discounted parking is great. Please explain free & paid parking options on the site.
Hostel Gijón Centro
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostel Gijón Centro is located in Gijón, just 16 miles from Oviedo.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from Hostel Gijón Centro, and Avilés is 13 miles away. Asturias Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Small clean hostal, extremely comfortable bed, modern bathroom, nice decor and good central location in Gijon. The owners were friendly, there is not a full time reception but they are easy to contact when/if needed.
- Hostel is in great location,always clean,very helpful and kind host.Would back again!!!
- The owners were so welcoming and friendly and really helpful, telling us where we could visit to make the most of our stay. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! It was amazing. It is very central, but on a quiet street. A lovely stay!
- Very friendly host and really nice room situated in the core of the old-town. Could not have been any better.
- Staff was really friendly and interested in sharing information about Gijon. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough! Had an excellent stay!
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gijón, 15 miles from Oviedo, Hostal Libertad features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from Hostal Libertad, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from Hostal Libertad.
- Great location, clean establishment with very friendly staff
- The location was good. The beds were comfortable and there were a lot of blankets and a nice TV.
- Perfect location, very big room which was clean and had a great bed. All worked well and well worth the money
- Located close to a central pedestrian shopping area. Modern and relatively clean.
- Lo único malo fue que la calefacción estaba muy bajaby llegamos a pasar frio.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, CimaVilla Rooms offers accommodations in Gijón.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 16 miles from CimaVilla Rooms, and Cangas de Onís is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from CimaVilla Rooms.
- Excellent location, fantastic staff. Very clean, relaxed feel to the property. Surprisingly quiet considering the proximity to bars/nightlife.
- large comfortable room and everything works well. Staff ( when seen ) friendly and informative thankfully nacho’s english much better than our spanish. Star of the show was Gijon itself – not a whole lot to see but never been to a more exuberant yet friendly clean and safe -feeling place.
Great location in the old city. Quick walk to the local restaurants and bars, quick walk to the beaches. About a 15-20min easy walk from the ALSA bus stop.
Lovely decorated rooms. Nice shower, especially on 3rd floor with the natural lighting.
- Excellent location for seeing Gijón on foot! Very comfortable rooms and extremely helpful staff. A delight at Christmas, with charming decorations.
- The owners and staff were excellent – warm, welcoming, and they went out of their way to make us comfortable and give us information about Gijon (and were especially patient when dealing with our poor Espanol). The rooms were in a fantastic location in Cimadevilla old town – we were surrounded by the atmosphere of daily life going on around us. Spotlessly clean room, really lovely decor and feel. We didn’t want to leave either the rooms, or Gijon (the secret of Asturias)!
Hostal San Felix
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal San Felix offers accommodations in Gijón.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 15 miles from Hostal San Felix, and Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from Hostal San Felix.
- Limpieza muy buena del baño y en general de la habitación. Calefacción útil y cama adecuada.
Alojamiento perfecto para pasar un fin de semana.
Está cerca de prácticamente todo (Playa, zona de bares, supermercados…)
Nos guardaron las maletas hasta la hora en la que salia el bus. ¡Un detalle!
- Caludad precio bien limpieza muy bien ladueña muy amable y el que viaje en autobús esta muy cerca dela esracion el hostal si vuelvo a gijon repetiria sin duda
- La habitación impecable, limpia, la cama muy cómoda, el baño nuevo y muy silenciosa por lo que dormimos fenomenal. Sin duda lo recomendaria y cerca del puerto.
- Todo en general. Relación calidad-precio muy buena.
Top Guest Houses In Quintes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quintes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quintes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quintes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!