10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quimper Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Quimper Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quimper Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quimper Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quimper Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quimper Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quimper Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Quimper Brittany:
Domaine De Kereven
The Domaine de Kereven features individually decorated rooms with private bathrooms. Also there is a self-catering cottage with kitchenette and tea and coffee making facilities.It also has a games area, for children, including a ping pong table and a bike storage area. A large organic buffet breakfast is served daily.Free parking is provided at the Domaine de Kereven, making it easy to explore Brittany by car.
- After a long drive we were greeted by Sylvie with a nice cup of French Tea, thank you Sylvie. Nice comfortable room great continental breakfast set in nice surrounding country side. Great for undisturbed sleep couldn’t here a thing. This suited us as we were visiting family in Benodet only a short drive away 🙂
- Sylvie treated me like family and was incredibly kind and accommodating. The location is charming and very beautiful! Loved my time there!
Lovely clean, individual rooms. Very comfy bed and super bathroom.
Fabulous gardens and grounds to walk in. Very helpful, charming owner Sylvie. Nothing was too much trouble. Substantial breakfast.
Close to all amenities and free use of bikes.
We will return!
- Sehr netter Empfang, schönes Zimmer. Schöne Umgebung, ruhige Lage.
- Le parc, l’accueil et la gentillesse de la propriétaire, la proximité de benodet
La Ferme Saint-Vennec
The farmhouse, equipped and decorated with style and elegance, is divided into 3 adjacent cottages. The barn offers 2 guest rooms (breakfast included) and 2 suites (family suites). They offer plenty of space and comfort. Each is equipped with private bathroom and flat screen TV.In the barn are both the reception and dining room for breakfast with a bar lounge opening onto a south-facing terrace overlooking the swimming pool.
- Our hostess was wonderful. The farm buildings sit on about a couple of acres of well kept gardens with a swimming pool. In the reception building there is a common sitting room with access to a full self-service kitchen with an ample supply of teas, coffees and juices that can be enjoyed on a terrace overlooking the garden. Guests can bring their own beverages also. Very comfortable. Dining in Sainte Marine or Benodet is only 10 min away by car.
- Dirty, uncomfortable rooms deceiving advertising and bad staff
- Our hostess Julie was delightful and happy to tell us the history of the property and provide local travel advice in either French or English according to our wishes. The setting is wonderful and well located for touring the area. Breakfast was superb and the room was upscale and comfortable. The common area was inviting and well supplied with photo books featuring the property and its environs.
- Extremely warm welcome (but not invasive), lovely peaceful location and excellent pool. Breakfasts were fantastic, and the place is very well located for peace and quiet but close to some lovely towns (Sainte-Marine, L’ile Tudy and Quimper a little further away).
- All round a great experience – staff were friendly, beautiful setting, massive sprawling lawn for the kiddies to play on etc.
Kernel Bihan features free WiFi throughout the property. A continental breakfast is available, upon reservation and at an extra cost. It includes crepes, pastries, fruit salad and yogurt, served in the breakfast room. Guests also have the possibility to picnic at the property and have access to a fridge.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Quimper is 9.3 miles from Kernel Bihan, while Concarneau is 13.7 miles away.
- If you want a really nice place to relax and enjoy with super friendly staff and traditional design–this is the one!
- Very nince place, great garden and friendly owner.
- Le cadre magnifique de cette chambre d’hôte située dans un parc somptuexu
- très bel endroit, l’accueil est vraiment chouette !
- Le parc est magnifique. La Wifi fonctionne parfaitement même de la table de jardin.
Le Logis de Mousterlin
All the rooms at Le Logis Mousterlin are equipped with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access. They have either a private or shared kitchen. Guests have access to the gardens and barbecue facilities.The Mousterlin guesthouse is south of the historic region of Cornouaille and only 3 miles from Fouesnant.
- Kind, accommodating staff. Excellent location right on the beach and the GR 34.
- Apartments are located just on the shore, on walking distance to big beaches. There is lot of walking and biking possibilities around apartments. We had big two store apartment with full kitchen equipment. I particularly liked attitude of owners – very friendly and active. They prepared very nice breakfasts and crepes were fantastic! WiFi worked well. Parking was OK, located on the the other entrance (not from seashore).
- Lovely friendly owners, great breakfast with Breton crepes and homemade jam. Great spot, right by the beach. Local cider on sale onsite is worth sampling – delicious!
Les patrons sont très agréables et sympathiques. Ils vous préparent des crêpes maison au petit déjeuner, à agrémenter de confitures elles aussi maison. Un régal!
Ils sont également de très bons conseils pour des resto et des balades dans le secteur.
- L’endroit idéalement située en face de l’océan, proche d’une superbe plage surplombée de dunes et à quelques encablures de Bénodet. Les tenanciers, forts agréables (probablement parce qu’ils semblent sincèrement avoir plaisir à recevoir). Nous y avons fait qu’une courte escale (2 jours) mais y serions volontiers restés d’avantage.
Manoir de Penavir
Rooms and apartments feature a TV and views of the sea, the garden and the pool. They also include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Manoir de Penavir. A restaurant serving gastronomic dishes can be found a short walk away and the apartment includes a kitchen with a stove, a fridge and a microwave.This property is an 18-minute walk from the beach. Free private parking is available on site.
- Large 2-story flat that could have slept 10 people.
- Nice spacious accommodation, very comfortable, perfect for a family holiday
- Plenty of variety on the breakfast table and a member of staff, Alain, who looked after oue every need with a radiant smile and a willing hand.
- Accueil sympathique, chambre spacieuse, bel endroit
- Cadre à la fois somptueux et convivial. Personnel stylé et très sympathique, charmant et serviable, discret tout en étant attentif… propreté sans faille. Calme pour des nuits tranquilles et reposantes. Petit déjeuner complet dans une salle à manger/salon magnifique.
les couleurs de l’eau
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Les couleurs de l’eau has a sun terrace.Quimper is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Concarneau is 17 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- La maison et la chambre décorées avec beaucoup de personnalité et de goût…l’accueil de notre hôte et les échanges que nous avons pu partager…le petit déjeuner avec des confitures maisons et des produits délicieux dans des vaisselles rafinées…un très beau séjour.
- Le calme, la facilité pour se garer, la chambre assez grande et donnant sur le jardin, le confort de cette chambre, l’hôte très accueillante.
- L’accueil était très bien , la personne qui tient cette maison était la pour nous conseiller les différents sortie , restaurant, musée, villes, plages, une personne très agréable en tout cas merci pour elle
- l’accueil, les conseils pour découvrir les alentours, le petit déjeuner super sympa le jour des crêpes au petit déjeuner…
- Tout ! passé 2 nuits supers. La maitresse des lieux est adorable, très accueillante. J’y retournerai avec grand plaisir si je suis à nouveau dans le coin.
This south-facing house offers a room with a shared bathroom and a garden with sun loungers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast can be served upon request and at an extra cost. Some restaurants and supermarkets are 0.6 miles from the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surrounding area, including cycling, surfing and hiking. The homestay offers free use of two mountain bikes. One surf board is also available on request. Steir Beach is 8.1 miles from the property. Concarneau is 24.2 miles from Les Rhodos, while Bénodet is 11.2 miles away. La Torche Beach is 5.6 miles from the property.
- Stay at this house was really goodtime! We didn´t want to go home:) They help us so much every day, thanks for being so good… cannot wait to come back one day! Katie n Lucy
- Accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires, beau jardin privatif accessible de la chambre, literie très confortable, lieu très calme .
- Un jardin splendide, un petit déjeuner copieux, une hôte accueillante et de bons conseils pour visiter la région. Nous recommandons chaudement cet établissement!
- Bien situé pour visiter la région, très calme. Hôtes accueillants. Petit déjeuner copieux.
Séjour très agréable facilité par un accueil particulièrement chaleureux.
Très belle maison décorée avec beaucoup de goût
Des conseils de visite judicieux jusqu’à noter les meilleurs itinéraires
Une belle rencontre
Doris et Georges
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Chante vent also have a sea view. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Douarnenez, like hiking.Brest is 22 miles from Chante vent. Guipavas Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Some rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is offered.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Crozon Presqu’Ile is 9.3 miles away, Douarnenez is 12.4 miles away, while Concarneau is 21.7 miles from the property.The city of Brest is 31.1 miles from Picabreiz.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôte Les Cinq Etoiles de Mer
A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are offered. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as water sports. Quimper is 16.8 miles from the property and Pont-Aven is 10.6 miles away, while Pont-l’Abbé is 19.3 miles from Les cinq étoiles de mer. The nearest airport is Quimper Airport, 19.9 miles from Chambre d’hôteLes Cinq Etoiles de Mer.
The room was fabulous, clean and very well appointed. Marie-Noel and Thierry were so friendly and really looked after us well. The apartment is in a great area and we loved the view from the main room while having breakfast.
We would definitely go back.
- Great owners, very friendly. Took our bags up the stairs. Nice space and good location.
The decor is outstanding the quality of food is exceptional the welcome and information given is excellent
It is possible one of the most charming and chic places we have ever stayed in
The location is perfect and central to all amenities with free parking and easy walking to the old town of Concarneau which is also delightful
- Location can’t be beat, and the owners were just lovely. They were very welcoming and accommodating.
The Appartment is worth staying in just to see it. This is serious luxury and you get the lovely Marie Noel attending to your every need as well.
Very close to the harbour, old town, restaurants and historical centre.
- The room was fabulous, clean and very well appointed. Marie-Noel and Thierry were so friendly and really looked after us well. The apartment is in a great area and we loved the view from the main room while having breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Quimper Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quimper Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quimper Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quimper Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!