10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quercitello Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Quercitello Corsica is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quercitello Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quercitello Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quercitello Corsica. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quercitello Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quercitello Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Quercitello Corsica:
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.A homemade breakfast can be enjoyed on a morning, including cakes, jam and canistrelli. A number of restaurants can be found just a 5-minute walk from the property.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby, and the nearest beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.Bastia is 16.2 miles from U Casone, while Corte is 19.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, at a 20-minute drive from U Casone.
- Beautiful village. A lovely old,character house and large suite of rooms. Worth a visit despite the illusive Pimpernel ( the owner) whom we only met briefly upon arrival.
- The location was exceptional. The fact that it was miles from anywhere suited us for privacy and relaxation.
- Quite a problem: Toilet didn’t work…. Shower almost didn’t work. But we were treated fairly at departure
- Everything! Beautiful views, historical charm, romantic, enchanting and most importantly the staff was very helpful and sweet. What great charm and we will always remember the experience.
- The large room included a separate sitting area and a vast modern bathroom. It was amazingly quiet. Breakfast was delicious and the staff could not have been more welcoming.
Additional facilities in the rooms at Mariana Plage include a TV and air conditioning. An en suite bathroom is also provided, while a hairdryer and iron are available on request.A continental breakfast is served every morning, either in the dining room or on the terrace. You can also relax with a drink in the bar before sampling traditional cuisine or Corsican specialities at the lunch buffet.Free private parking is possible on site and Biguglia Nature Reserve is 3.1 miles away. You may also choose to visit Canonica Cathedral, which is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Everything about this stay was excellent. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The location was fantastic right on the beach and the sea breeze was beautiful.
- Great location overlooking the beach. Friendly staff, good food, very pleasant well equipped room with comfortable bed. Helpful friendly staff
- Cereil the iwner very helpful, Nikola the chef made sine excellent meals all 4 days we wete their.
- Really friendly staff, and a low-key restaurant with great food. Dinner is only served during the summer season, but it was great.
Good french type breakfast with seaview in the morning and small restaurant open in the evening. Short menu, very good quality food. Especially “pave black angus” and mousse au chocolat for dessert.
Friendly and helpfull crew.
Very closed to Bastia Poretta Airport.
Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a microwave.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast. At In Tavignanu you’ll find a restaurant serving local and French cuisine.The accommodation has a playground. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including fishing, canoeing and hiking.A business center is at guests’ disposal at In Tavignanu.Corte is 11 miles from the guesthouse, while Borgo is 28 miles away. Poretta Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- L’accueil, la chaleur et la générosité de nos hôtes Xavier et Natacha. Le calme de la campagne, bien situé pour visiter les alentours et faire de la randonnée.
La gentillesse des propriétaires, leur disponibilité. Le calme du logement, sa propreté, son confort, son équipement enfin tout.
Sa situation géographique par rapport aux balades que nous avions prévues de faire.
- La amabilidad y disponibilidad de los dueños fué genial. Ideal ubicación cerca de Corte y para hacer senderismo. El río genial para bañarte a 2 min andando. El alojamiento tenía todo el menaje necesario para 4 días y si faltaba algo te lo dispensaban sin problema
- Très bon accueil et disponibilité des propriétaires. Bungalow spacieux et pratique. Grande piscine à disposition.
- super endroit a ne pas louper allez y des gens charmants aimable et cela est vraiment trés beau le calme la campagne la cuisine super le logement trés bien qualité prix se sont des gens trés acceuillant nous y reviendrons avec grand plaisir grand merci a eux .Nous avons passe des vacances formidable .Merci les CORSES
Villa Praesidio features comfortable double rooms and chalet-style studios and apartments. Some offer beautiful views of the surroundings.They all combine tradition and modernity in an elegant and cosy setting.
The studios and apartments are fully equipped and feature a kitchen and a private terrace.Villa Praesidio offers a central location at the heart of the island, halfway between Ajaccio and Bastia.
- Everything here is absolutely FANTASTIC. Great location, super nice hosts, lovely cottages.
- Each place is separate. You have a feeling of being alone
- Located in a natural surrounding. They have a private parking lot. It needs some courage to park there (quite small road with edges) but the owner offered parking your car him selves. We did it ourselves;-)
- they managed to include more facilities than you will expect in this little crowded room
- We made a round trip at Corsica and this was th only place where they asked what kind of coffee we would like to drink (and they were also able to provide a proper espresso). 🙂 The place itself is great and the staff is really helpful.
B&B A Chjusellina
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include views of the pool or garden. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Homemade evening meals are available on site if reserved 48 hours in advance. The farm also produces its own cold meats.Bastia – Poretta Airport is 23.6 miles away.
The property is located at less than 10min away from the downtown.
The host is a couple who has its own pigs, cows and horses, very nice experience for an relaxing holidays accommodation. You can even visit the field.
While we arrived at the property, the wife was away, so one of her family member welcomed us and served us some drinks. It was a family business, some family members were chatting as if we were in a small village.
Their doggies even came to distract us.
As it was the end of holidays season, we had been upgraded to a bigger room with terrace. The room was very spacious.
The host told us that whenever it is needed, they were easily reachable.
The breakfast was delicious with some local specialties, you could even chat with the host to know a bit more about the area.
Nathalie was very kind and smiling all the time, this gives you a well mud for all day.
She was kind and give us possibility to use a small refrigerators for some special need for our children.
The view from the small terrace in from of the room, with the mountains and animals from the farm is relaxing.
- Excellent stay, breakfast a bit under whelming, an egg or some ham/cheese would have been nice next to all the sweets specially as a diabetic
- Just a few km out of town, on a beautiful ranch. The room was large and modern. I would definitely stay here again.
- Accueil et séjour au top par des passionnés qui savent partager et sont de bons conseils ! Vente de leur propre charcuterie sur place : génial ! À refaire s
- The property is located at less than 10min away from the downtown.
U Passa Tempu
Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a kitchenette with a Nespresso coffee machine. Guest have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy a breakfast of local produce, served in their rooms or on the terraceWith its central location, U Passa Tempu is close to the museum of Corsica and citadel. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is possible onsite. Corte train station is 0.9 miles away and a free shuttle service is available upon reservation.
- Location fabulous,clean, bright and the greeting and service was lovely throughout. Corsican continental breakfast in keeping with the location and a great start to the day.
- Location of this property was fantastic & its main asset, great for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Great for exploring corte&its attractions(citadel/musee/town itself) Fantastic restaurants for lunch & dinner. As a tip to other visitors the sat nav is accurate & you can follow it when sense advises otherwise. It is down a 45 degree angle on cobbles one way… when staying in Corte I will stay here again, good value for money & rooms cleaned daily.
Location in center of Corte
Can not judge breakfast as it was unavailble due to circumstances
- The location was very good and the staff service was excellent. We opted for the optional breakfast served daily in the courtyard and it was very good. The place is a bit funky, but clean, safe and well-located. We enjoyed our stay
- Quirky stylish place. Basic grasp of French needed for communication. U Passa Tempu Restaurant was simply delightful. Even with the language barrier. They really tried to explain the food.
All rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All units feature a desk.Guests at Castellu d’Orezza can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carcheto, like cycling.Bastia is 23.6 miles from Castellu d’Orezza, while Corte is 11.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bastia – Poretta Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Bergeries “Le figuier”
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Les Bergeries “Le figuier” provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. Guest rooms feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Omessa, like cycling and hiking.Calvi is 26 miles from Les Bergeries “Le figuier”, while Bastia is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 19 miles from the guesthouse.
- The setting of this renovated sheep barn Is stunning. Set on the eastern flank of the valley just in the edge of Omessa village, this place is redolent with charm from the wildflowers in Spring to the deep snows ofWinter .Metre thick walls maintain an even temperature inside during the hottest or coldest day. Lovingly recrafted with features such as polished juniper lintels, a spacious terrace a sparkling crystal clear spring water dipping pool and a beautiful walk to the chapel of St Angelo on the mountain.Who could ask for more?
- We liked the warm welcome of the owners. The hospitality was extraordinary. The view is stunning. This accommodation is just like paradise!
Our host was the most wonderful and helpful person. The property has a unique character and will appeal to those who want peace, quite, tranquility and a different experience.
We have promised ourselves to come back for a much longer stay next time. We cannot speak highly enough of our experience there to do it justice.
- Une attention dans tous les détails. Ange-Marie, le propriétaire, a fait preuve de beaucoup d’imagination pour aménager la bergerie tout en lui préservant son cachet traditionnel. Calme, plénitude des sensations … et vue magnifique sur la vallée et le massif du monte Cinto a apprécier à l’ombre de la tonnelle!
Die Natur und die Berge !! Perfekte Aussicht und toller Sonnenuntergang hinter den markanten Bergrücken.
Überraschend war, dass die Hütte mit eingezäuntem Riesen-Grundstück ganz einsam stand und nur für uns da war. Die parallel betriebene Schäferei war vom Grundstück durch gute Zäune abgetrennt, so dass unsere Hunde nicht an die Schafe konnten und es auch keinen Konflikt mit dem Schäferhund gab, der bei den Schafen lebt. Wenn es eine Unterkunft gibt, in der man ganz allein in der Natur sein kann und viel viel Platz für Hunde hat, dann hier. Immer gerne wieder. Wirklich ganz toll!! Die Hunde können die ganze Zeit frei laufen und auch außerhalb des Grundstücks kann man toll mit Hunden laufen, ein Wanderweg geht direkt an der Hütte los. Außerdem kauft der Besitzer prima Sachen für das Frühstück ein, die sich alle in der Hütte befinden. D.h. auch ohne vorherigen Einkauf kann man sich gut ein Frühstück machen…alles da.
Parfumu Di Celu
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a terrace. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Parfumu Di Celu.The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Ponte Castirla porte de la Scala
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Ponte Castirla porte de la Scala also offer a mountain view. All guest rooms include a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Calvi is 23 miles from Ponte Castirla porte de la Scala, while Bastia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Position in small,traditional hamlet. Also the we one and attention given. Y Nicole.
- We had a wonderful experience. The host was a real Corsican with a lot of knowledge to share with us. The place is wonderful and warm. Great value and wonderful breakfast.
- I was able to book this room from my phone at 9 in the evening from the car in 30 minutes from this B&B – I was too tired to drive anymore. Immediately, I had a woman on the phone explaining in every detail how to get there. This location is quite unique – a tiny mountain village.
- Really authentic experience, felt very welcome and at home.
- Well, you could look for good and bad things everywhere. But for Ponte Castirla I can only say one thing. There are places where you feel good, and that’s one of them.
Top Guest Houses In Quercitello Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quercitello Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quercitello Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quercitello Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!