10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Quart Dʼonyar Catalonia:
This early 19th-century building is situated in central Caldes de Malavella, famous for its springs and Roman Baths. It features lovely garden-terraces, free Wi-Fi and free bike rental.All of the rooms at the Hostal Fabrellas offer exterior views, heating and satellite TV. Amenities are included in the bathroom.Founded in 1914, the family-run Fabrellas guest house offers free outdoor parking. Homemade cuisine is served at the restaurant, and there are also spacious lounges.Caldes Train Station is only 1,000 feet away, and the town is just 3.7 miles from Girona Airport. The PGA Caldes de Malvella Golf Course is within a short distance, and the beaches of the Costa Brava are located within 15.5 miles.
- We booked the rooms on last minute before our early morning flight from Girona. What a nice surprise! The town is charming and the hotel is right in the historical centre. The owner is very nice and helpful, preparing also the dinner for guests. Very pleasant stay at the end of our vacation. The rooms are clean, space enough.
- Thank you very much for being so friendly and really helpful!
- All we wanted was a reasonably priced hotel within easy reach of Girona. It fitted the bill
- This was a quick stop of as we had missed our connection. It was late & it was shut up for the night.
- Good family hotel! I enjoyed to be there. Everything was clean and comfortable! Thank you!
Hostal Mas Ferrer
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Mas Ferrer offers accommodations in Cornellá de Terri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Lloret de Mar is 27 miles from Hostal Mas Ferrer, and Girona is 8 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 14 miles away.
- A pleasantly appointed and spacious family room, a nice bar-with good quality local produce (eg cava), which also served fresh croissants and excellent coffee in the morning. The restaurant was also popular with the locals!
- This hotel is just amazing when you travel in that region and want to save some money. There’s a bus stop just across the road, very convenient.
le rapport qualité / prix.
La gentillesse du personnel et du responsable.
Le repas de bonne qualité a petit prix
Sábanas y toallas muy limpias.
Limpieza general buena, calefacción buena.
- En trato fue muy agradable y la habitación confortable.
Hostal Horta Rosell
One of our best sellers in Tossa de Mar! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Horta Rosell is located in Tossa de Mar, just 4.3 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Girona is 19 miles from Hostal Horta Rosell, and Santa Susanna is 13 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Location, wonderful staff – really pleasant and helpful!
- Hotel was located on outskirts of historic area and a 15 minute walk to main beach. Friendly staff and lively outdoor bar downstairs.
The staff was excellent, very good breakfast, in the center of the town near the restaurants, shops, beach…excellent location.
Rooms were daily cleaned… very good indeed.
- The breakfast was really good, staff very helpful and extremely friendly, great events at the hotel’s bar. It’s close to many restaurants, not far from the beautiful beach. Highly recommended, as the atmosphere was amazing.
- The location is quite OK. It’s not very close to the beach, but it’s a reasonably short walk from there (about 15-20 minutes, depending on where you want to go). Good restaurants are also in walking distance. There is a big super market and other cafes/stores close by, which was handy. The staff is friendly and helpful.
The family-run Pensión Borrás is centrally located in Girona’s Old Town. Close to bars and restaurants, it is next to the River Onyar and 10 minutes’ walk from Girona Cathedral. Free WiFi is provided.Heated rooms feature a balcony and tiled floors. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and the Pensión Borrás has a tour desk. The Mercè Theatre is just 2 minutes’ walk away and there is a car park 5 minutes’ walk away. A locked bike and motorbike parking area is available.
- Basic rooms right in city centre.good value for overnight stay
- very good location – in the hart of Girona, just few steps from tourist information. Room was small but there is all you need for short stay. Room and shared bathroom was very clean.
+Nice receptionist (although she didn’t talk english, but was very attentive)
+Simple, but very clean room
- Efficient, friendly staff, and free printing of boarding passes… so essential for today’s airlines! Right in the historic city centre. Drinks vending machine. Shops and bars close by.
- The owner was very friendly… I needed a printer ticket. The front desk receptionist got off work very early, but the owner still drove the car to help me (printer ticket) because that day was sunday, there was no shop opened. Thanks very much. I will definitely stay here again next time without hesitation.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensió Bellmirall offers accommodations in Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lloret de Mar is 20 miles from Pensió Bellmirall, and Roses is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from Pensió Bellmirall.
- the locality was perfect , walked every where , staff were excellent and the ambiance was too
- Excellent location near to most of the sights in the old town, good value for money, decent breakfast, room was nice and clean and the lady on reception seemed friendly.
- The place is nice and clean, in a classic building at the central area, near the cathedral, with stone walls.
- Lovely old building with lots of character, friendly staff and good breakfast.
- bed is spacious and balcony was nice as well! it is very close to catedral
Hostal Cassa offers accommodations in Cassà de la Selva.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 13 miles from Hostal Cassa, and Girona is 7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles away.
- Basic, but good value, and where we wanted to stay.
- Car wash across the street; close to the airport. Friendly host.
- Price, very cheap. Good location, in front of a bar/restaurant and a gas station, bus stop and right by the road.
- M’ha agradat la cordialitat de la persona que porta aquest hostal. El segon dia em va deixar l’estufa encessa abans que jo arribés i un cobrellit extra. Es molt silenciós i la decoració em va agradar molt. El Wi-fi i la TV funcionava perfecte. Si torno a Cassà hi tornaré a aquest hostal.
- Le prix est abordable…j’aime passer un moment avec des gens du pays mais malheureusement nous ne pas communiquer ni anglais ni en français et on ne connaissait pas l’espagnol.
Pensió Viladomat is located in Girona, 20 miles from Lloret de Mar and 26 miles from Roses.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tossa de Mar is 19 miles from Pensió Viladomat, and Santa Susanna is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from Pensió Viladomat.
- Location was excellent, room was spotless and the price was right.
+Simple but clean and spacious room
+A couple of cups and a kettle to make a tea
+Great location, all sightseeing spots are near
+No problem with a really early check out (you just leave the keys. No need to wait for an owner to come)
- Clean and very central place – ideal for visiting!
- Girona is beautiful. This guesthouse is run by the most unfriendly man in the whole region I think. Nothing like other people there.
- Pension was in perfect place in the old town, the room was with balcony and the view was nice.
Room In Girona
One of our best sellers in Girona! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Room In Girona offers accommodations in Girona, just 20 miles from Lloret de Mar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Roses is 26 miles from Room In Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Location was perfect, at one end of the historic part of town and within easy walking distance of all the major sights, as well as cafes, shops and restaurants. The bus and train stations are also a 10-minute walk.
The room was basic but perfectly adequate for my needs (note: the bathroom is shared)
The staff messaged me on WhatsApp to find out what time I was arriving so that someone could be there to check me in. I did think 4pm was a bit late for check-in to be available from (I had to walk around Girona with a heavy backpack on for about three hours!) but I was aware of this in advance.
The guy who checked me in was friendly and helpful and spoke excellent English.
Security was also good and wifi worked well from my room.
- great location !with nice free breakfast include. It’s a very nice choice
- The location of the hostel was perfect and the staff very friendly. There is enough space in the rooms which it is very convenient if you have two pieces of baggage or even more, and the beds are comfortable. It absolutely worth the money.
- The location of this site was excellent. Right in the center, next to the river. Very easy to find since it was practically down the street from train; a pleasant 8 minute walk or so. Not only is it close to the train but its also down the street from the big plaza where people go to eat and drink.
- The stuff attended me earlier, although the reception starts only at 16.00. The guys were friendly. The place was clean and just in the heart of Girona town. The hostel is located in a historical building, so the facilities were of an antique age, but still I can recommend this place to those who need to stay a couple of days in this town.
- Location was perfect, at one end of the historic part of town and within easy walking distance of all the major sights, as well as cafes, shops and restaurants. The bus and train stations are also a 10-minute walk.
Can Déu del Firal
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Can Déu del Firal offers accommodations in Cassà de la Selva, just 13 miles from Lloret de Mar.Every room has a private bathroom.Girona is 7 miles from Can Déu del Firal, and Roses is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6 miles from Can Déu del Firal.
- Knowledgeable host and hostess. He gave us considerable insight to the remainder of our walking trip along the via verde with excellent reference material as well as how to find the next night’s stay. Surprisingly fine breakfast prepared by the hostess with far more food than we expected. Far more than one expects from a B&B.
- El pati molt assoleiat.I poder guardar les bicicletes.
La amabilidad de los dueños.
Muy recomendable principalmente en primavera y otoño. Equidistante de Girona capital, y la Costa Brava.
Ideal para descansar
No busque un hotel de playa, éste no sería el sitio ideal.
- la cama era muy comoda, el baño y ducha muy limpios, habitacion y estancias en general muy acogedor, la terraza genial y en todo momento los dueños muy atentos en todo
- És una petita casa rural amb només dues habitacions. Molt tranquila. L’esmorzar molt bo. A destacar l’amabilitat dels propietaris. Amb un petit i bonic jardí. Ens hem sentit com a casa. Gràcies!!!
Montjuic Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Girona – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Montjuic Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Girona.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Lloret de Mar is 20 miles from Montjuic Bed & Breakfast, and Roses is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from Montjuic Bed & Breakfast.
Carmen who’s runs the b&b is literally amazing made our stay by being so helpful
With the local area. Amenities are great too with robes, sliders , beach bag etc. Great location 15 minuet beautiful walk. B&b feel home from home lovely relaxing and quiet
- Beautiful hotel with a stunning view. The owner and staff where really friendly and very helpful.
- Carme (owner of the B&B) was incredible. She went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. She allowed us to check in early, helped us call a taxi, bought a chocolate egg for the guests so we could partake in the national holiday that was being celebrated during our stay, she also allowed us to keep our bags at the property after check out so we could tour around the city more. The property was lovely and the bed and bathroom were amazing. The views from the B&B were lovely and the neighborhood was quiet. The breakfast spread was delicious and the hosts gave great restaurant recommendations. We would absolutely stay here again!! Best accommodations we had during our whole tour through Spain.
- Warm and friendly. Attention to detail. Great location above the old city. Comfort and delicious breakfasts. Felt like we were home.
- Great location high up above the old city of Girona accessed via a lovely walk down into town.
- Carmen who’s runs the b&b is literally amazing made our stay by being so helpful
Top Guest Houses In Quart Dʼonyar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!