10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puyravault Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyravault Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puyravault Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puyravault Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puyravault Pays De La Loire:
Le Château de l’Abbaye – Les Collectionneurs
The air-conditioned guest rooms are decorated with 19th-century furniture. Each room includes air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Those located in the 17th-century annex building feature a 2-person spa bath in the private bathroom and a private garden.Guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner, upon reservation. A set menu, prepared with fresh, homemade food is served. The dining room and 2 lounges all feature a fireplace. A breakfast is served in either the dining room, on the terrace or in the guest’s room.Leisure activities also are available on site such as a children’s playground. The coast is 19.9 miles away. Richelieu was an abbot in the Cistercian abbey.
- This is not for folks who are looking for a Hilton. It’s quirky, but fun. The breakfast was absolutely the best one we had during our two weeks in France. The owners are just lovely. The rooms were big, comfortable, and had all the things we needed. We were sorry we couldn’t be there for dinner because we heard it was great. It is far from other towns like La Rochelle (about 45 minutes) but we were fine with that.
- The «at home» atmosphere of the meals, the high quality
- Great bedding, huge bathroom well stocked. Quiet. Private garden.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was excellent and the grounds very pleasant for strolling. The suite was well equipped and the bed was divine. We loved having our own private garden, and access to our room and the public spaces was easy for people with walking difficulties.
- Really beautiful and peaceful place to stay…. I was travelling alone so it was a laugh to see a bedroom outfitted with a four poster bed and rose petals all over it! Very nice rooms it must be said! Had a gorgeous bottle of red in their nice old fashioned bar and the owner brought me some excellent cheese to go with it.
Chambre d’Hotes Le Lavoir
All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a electric tea pot, a hot tub, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature garden views. Guest rooms include a shared bathroom.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.La Rochelle is 24 miles from the guesthouse, while Niort is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 25 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Le Lavoir.
- We received a very warm welcome in French of course. An excellent choice of food provided for breakfast in a homely atmosphere.
- Fabulous breakfast, eggs from own ducks, home-made apple pie with feather-light pastry, strawberries from the garden, I could go on. Peaceful and set in a glorious garden/kitchen garden. Very friendly but not obtrusive welcome.
- Extremely friendly owner couple who could not do enough for us. Nothing a problem. Beautiful property and exceptional breakfast.
- This was the second time we stayed – the first being in the summer. The breakfast (and supper the previous night) was as good as we remembered. All home-made and so delicious. Their home was beautifully decorated and just what we needed to get us into the Christmas mood.
- An exceptionally warm welcome (for us and our little dog!) from the genuinely lovely Charrier family into their beautiful home. An idyllic rural setting. We slept soundly in the absolutely heavenly bed and the breakfast was the nicest we’ve had during our six week stay on the continent. All homemade/local produce. Amazing! We will definitely be back.
Une Maison en Ville
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a TV.Guests at Une Maison en Ville can enjoy a continental breakfast.The Minimes Marina is 1.4 miles from the accommodation, while La Rochelle Aquarium is 1.1 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- A very comfortable room and excellent decoration and facilities. Location is excellent and the host is extremely helpful and professional.
- We were very happy with the location of the hotel. The breakfast was the highlight really, amazing croissants and delicious bread.
- This property was impossible to find and should not be listed by booking.com until the signage is improved
- Very nice and nicely decorated and the location. The landlord was very nice and helpful.
- I booked Maison en Ville for a long weekend in La Rochelle to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are very glad we booked the Guest House: the location was excellent, the room very clean and spacious, the bed very comfortable, and the shower was good. We were grateful to Fred, the host, for welcoming us later than the hours outlined in the stated arrival times, as our flight landed later in the evening. We also really appreciated Fred’s help throughout our stay – explaining local transport methods/routes, recommending restaurants, suggesting places to visit, best days to do certain activities etc. He was really kind and even called us before our flight home to check we had collected our cases OK and got to the airport.
L’Esprit des Lieux
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at L’Esprit des Lieux also feature a garden view. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La Rochelle is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The guesthouse has a playground. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of La Poussardiere can find nearby.La Rochelle is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Very convenient location for driving further south
Comfortable and plenty of breakfast
Karline, the owner, couldn’t have been more helpful or welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble and was very friendly. She spoke a little English and I spoke a little French but we muddled through without a hitch. She even gave my 6-year old daughter a tour of the many animals they keep close by – tortoises, an aviary, chickens, ponies! She thought it was fabulous. The room is upstairs in the main house but very comfortable. The garden is also lovely. We had breakfast outside looking out onto the garden and it was a wonderful relaxed start to the morning.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Accueil parfait. La chambre est spacieuse et décorée avec gout. Le petit déjeuné est copieux.
La maison vue de l’extérieur, accueil agréable, le style moderne, le confort et la propreté de la chambre. Le toilette isolé de la salle de bain ; la petite séparation entre le coin enfant et parent.
Le petit coin pause café (thé, café, et même les petits chocolats)
Le petit déjeuner de rêve, avec tout ce qu’il faut pour s’en mettre plein les papilles (pain frais, viennoiseries chaudes, confitures maison, pot de caramel à tartiner, gâteaux…)
Que du bonheur !
Accueil très chaleureux, comme si nous étions amis depuis longtemps.
Les chambres étaient parfaites, confortables et très bien équipées. Jolie décoration toute en finesse.
Le petit déjeuner : une tuerie, surtout avec les crêpes maison préparées rien que pour faire plaisir à notre fille.
La maîtresse de maison parait être un vrai cordon bleu et nous ne manquerons pas de revenir. C’est sur.
Les conseils de restaurants ont été judicieux et de bonne qualités.
Merci beaucoup de votre gentillesse !
- Very convenient location for driving further south
At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk. Each room comes with a shared bathroom with a shower, while some feature garden views.La Rochelle is 1.4 miles from Lagord125. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Idylle en ville
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Parc Expo de La Rochelle is 1.2 miles from Idylle en ville, while L’Espace Encan is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 1.9 miles from Idylle en ville.
- lili was brilliant and very nice, we arrived late at night and she even came and met us at the airport and we followed her back in our rental car to the place so we wouldn’t get lost , very nice apartment as well, even through we were there for 1 night we could easily stayed for more
- Logement très bien placé et bien équipé. Nous y avons passé une nuit avec mon fils. Lili est une personne adorable ! Nous y retournons dans 15 jours.
Le logement est privatif, proche du centre ville (15 minutes à pied), et équipé d’une cuisine/salon et d’une chalbre /salle de bain.
Très propre et la propriétaire très sympathique, elle nous a donné de nombreux conseil pour découvrir La Rochelle !
- Je peux rien vous dire car il n y avais pas de nouriture juste deux capsules de cafe et des chocolats
- La présence d’une terrasse pour que les enfants puissent jouer
Le Logis Des Vignerons De La Commmanderie
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Des Tours à La Rochelle
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Des Tours à La Rochelle features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse Des Tours à La Rochelle is 1,000 feet from Stade Rochelais and 350 feet from Parx Franck Delmas. Parc Expo de La Rochelle is 1.8 miles from Des Tours à La Rochelle, while La Rochelle Grosse Cloche is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 1.2 miles from Des Tours à La Rochelle.
- It’s proximity to La Rochelle. Many enjoyable walks into town through parks and along the sea front. Took about 20/25 minutes. Lovely host. Pleasant breakfast. Nice room overlooking pool
- Good choice for those who like to feel like at home during the trips. Extremely amiable and active hostess, everything was smart and comfortable.
- Very relaxed atmosphere , Isabelle was a charming host , and very helpful , breakfast was excellent .
- Really friendly host and a stylish contemporary decor.
- Bed was comfortable and room large and airy, owner very friendly and helpful. Room to sit outside and eat own food and wine.
La Maison du Palmier
Each of La Maison Du Palmier’s guest rooms also has a flat-screen TV. Each bathroom includes a bath. Additional facilities include a patio and lounge corner.Orbigny-Bernon Museum and La Rochelle Cathedral are situated just a short walk from the guest house and guest can visit the towns famous harbour walls. The harbour and La Concurrence beach are a 2-minute walk away.
- Whole atmosphere of Maison du Palmier was lovely – mostly down to the great style and welcome of the property owner. Room super comfortable and quiet with a view of the verdant courtyard where we enjoyed a great breakfast
Lovely quirky little room
Clean and beds very comfortable
- Right in the centre of La Rochelle. Perfect for walking around the town . Car not needed.
- A beautiful hotel. Very clean, with a friendly and helpful reception upon arrival. Near to lots of nice restaurants as well as the harbour area. The breakfast was wonderful too!
- Friendly and very welcoming, helpful host. Lovely decor and fantastic breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Puyravault Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!