10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puyméras Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Thé chez toi
Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Breakfast is available at an extra charge upon request.Orange is 14.9 miles from Thé chez toi, while Apt is 29.8 miles from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 24.2 miles away.
- Fun place to stay. Very economical. The hosts were great and fun. Bed is comfortable and the room has character. Obviously not a 5 star hotel but we enjoyed our 2 night stay.
- Location (old gorgeous town). Super-nice owners. Small studio but comfortable.
It’s a wonderful location in the town with very convenient parking close by.
After exploring a bit , we decided it’s the best location compared to all the other places we saw.
The room is easily accessible, very comfortable, and well equipped. It is great to be able to sit outside on a patio
We enjoy these old stone buildings with so much character ,and this one has been very thoughtfully updated.
A couple comments mentioned the stairs being narrow, but we didn’t find that to be an issue at all.
They are at least three feet wide , and, to our way of thinking the original medieval stairs are part of the charm of such a place.
We enjoyed our stay and hope to come again. Emilie and Daan were very kind hosts and their breakfast is not to be missed. I am still tasting the home made apricot jam.
- Daan and Emilie were charming and could not have been better hosts
- A very well appointed small studio which was ideal for our short stay in this lovely small town.
Jade En Provence
A continental breakfast is served at the property.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool.Avignon is 25 miles from Jade En Provence, while Orange is 15 miles away. Caumont Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts, very nice large accommodation, comfortable bed, good shared kitchen should you need it, lots of information given about the town and area, hosts do not speak any english so a little french helps but it would not hinder your stay if you have no french at all. Vaison Romaine is a lovely town and full of history, some very nice bars and restaurants all within 10 minutes walking.
- The rooms were clean and well decorated- the absolute bonus of this place as the darling inn-keeper who did everything in her power to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable- the breakfast was wonderful and her company was magnifique- She made reservations for us at an excellent restaurant and completely delighted us- We would definitely return- a great value-
- The hosts, Sabrina and Pierre are a most sweet couple.
Very friendly and accommodating hosts. I was sick and they were very kind.
Short walk to Roman ruins, restaurants and grocery stores. They had a secure location for our bikes.
Lovely, quiet place to stay.
My GPS failed, and the owner came by car to find me and guide me in. My room was delightful, well heated with modern bathroom, hairdryer and fragrant soaps. Breakfast was excellent. Both owners took time to meet me, enquire about my needs, and ensure I had directions to find my way. I felt very welcomed and cared for.
When lost and wordless in French, the owners daughter and a phone bridged the gap.
Le Mas de la Gloriette
The cottages will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. The kitchenette is equipped with with a microwave, a refrigerator, an electric kettle and a dining area. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower.At Le Mas de la Gloriette you will find a garden, BBQ facilities and an outdoor dining area. Breakfast can be ordered at an extra cost from September to June. Every Tuesday in July and August, evening meals can be served upon request.The property offers free parking. This holiday home is 43.5 miles from Avignon-Provence Airport and 6.2 miles from Vaison-la-Romaine.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme Des Belugues
At La Ferme Des Belugues, rooms contain a closet. Each room has a private bathroom, while some feature a garden view. All guest rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Guests at La Ferme Des Belugues will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Barroux, like cycling.Avignon is 21 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location, accommodation, bed linen and hosts
- Beautiful setting in wonderful countryside surrounded by vineyards and cherry orchards. The buildings and décor of La Ferme are beautiful and the fact that there was a fabulous shared kitchen and dining area meant that we didn’t have to eat out every evening. The bathroom was huge and modern and the room really comfortable, but the character of the beautiful farm buildings has been beautifully preserved. Just a wonderful place to stay.
- Owners Spencer and Karen are the most generous hosts and gave us a very warm welcome. The breakfasts on the terrace were very high standard. Like everything in the property, Karen and Spencer pay a lot of attention to details to make their guests feel comfortable and at home. Spencer’s cycling knowledge and Karen’s tourism suggestions were also very welcome. No hesitation in recommending Les Fermes to anyone, especially cyclists. Oh, and mustn’t forget the charming Fergus!
Access for cycling mount .ventoux.
Hosts were v accommodating and even drive us to and from local restaurant. Also made restaurant bookings for us and gave excellent recommendations.
- Owners are very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our brief stay and would love to visit again. The property is spotlessly clean and well-maintained.
Domaine La Rabassiere
All rooms include a TV and a safety deposit box. The self-catering apartments come with a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathrooms come with either a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Avignon is a 38-minute drive from the propertyThis country house is 65.2 miles from Marseille Provence Airport.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, bed comfy, breakfast filling.
Quiet location conveniently located for Mont Ventoux.
- Great location, very restful. Great bike store and good location for the Ventoux
- Bedrooms a little warm stunning views and beautiful surroundings, fantastic breakfast
- The location is very beautiful, quiet and serene yet not too far from the town and good restaurants. The star was very helpful.
- Stayed here before cycling up Mont Ventoux. Whilst that might consign me to the mad bin, I was surprised that the room \we were in had a kitchenette and fridge, unusual stuff for a B&B place. Equally unusual was to be greeted by a fully tonsured monk- this a religious establishment, but bone the worse for that. Veru comfortable night and off at first light for the gruesome climb with a happy head and back.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, bed comfy, breakfast filling.
Chambres d’Hôtes Atelier du Château
Rooms are air-conditioned and feature paintings by the owner, who is an artist. The bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily, either on the terrace or in the living room. Restaurants, bars and grocery stores can be found within walking distance.Chambres d’Hôtes Cité Medieval is situated 18 miles from Orange Train Station. Avignon Airport can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
monique and Maurice were lovely hosts. Thank you for taking care of us. The apartment is so lovely. Very remote, up high in the old Ville. Monique helped us park and shuttled our bags up to the house.
Nice shower, good mattress. Wonderful to be able to talk to french hosts, working on our French.
- The hosts were a wonderful couple, and were happy to let us entertain friends on their beautiful deck.
- Our hostess was warm, gracious, helpful, and fun. She went out of her way to make our stay really wonderful, and it was!
Monique and her friend Maurice were very pleasant and helpful and generous to us! Lovely people. Because of them, we will seriously consider going back to the same place.
Not to mention the location, which was amazing !!
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts. Charming accommodations in building from the Middle Ages.
- monique and Maurice were lovely hosts. Thank you for taking care of us. The apartment is so lovely. Very remote, up high in the old Ville. Monique helped us park and shuttled our bags up to the house.
villa rustica la tulisse
All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or patio with mountain views. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit.There is a buffet breakfast option and small evening meals are available upon request. The area is popular for hiking, cycling and wine tasting.Orange is 13.7 miles from Villa Rustica La Tulisse, while Montélimar is 24.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 24.9 miles from the property.
- Lovely stone villa in an absolutely gorgeous setting a few miles from Vaison la Romaine. The setting, the accommodations and the staff will all conspire to make you wish you never had to leave. The location is convenient for exploring many sites in Provence. Highly recommended.
- Superb location, in the countryside yet close to the town of Vaison.
It was difficult to find the hotel
No signs st all. I was unsure about walking in as I thought it might be someone’s house
- Le cadre magnifique de la propriété avec du charme, très bien entretenue et propriétaire très sympathique
- C’est un établissement exceptionnel, avec un accueil exceptionnel( merci Emma) , et des prestations exceptionnelles. Le tout dans un cadre idyllique, à 5km de Vaison la Romaine à peine.
Soleil et Ombre
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Soleil et Ombre offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Avignon is 26 miles from the accommodation.
A warm friendly welcome, the hostess speaks great English but is very encouraging to anybody who wants to attempt some French. The house is charmingly French. There is a very pretty terrace that overlooks the small village square. The breakfast was delicious and on warm days is taken outside on the terrace.
The village is a full of character, it has several good restaurants, which all have seating outside in the old village square.
- A warm welcome and English speaking. Lovely old village and house with lots of history. Had a relaxing time and breakfast was very nice.
- Agnes and Jean Francois are the kindest and most considerate hosts. I had a problem with my transport and their help was invaluable in resolving it. They accommodated me for extra days and insisted that I dine with them as their guest and use their telephone as I needed it. I had to return home by train and boat without my transport and they drove me to the train station 30 kms. from Villedieu and planned an itinerary to help me on my way. I could not have resolved my transport difficulties without their generous help.
- Der Gastgeber war sehr nett! Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Das Bett war bequem.
- L’accueil de l’hôtesse. Le caractère du village. La terrasse ombragée pour prendre le petit déjeuner c’était très agréable et très dépaysant. Très belle chambre. Salle de bain très fonctionnelle.
- A warm friendly welcome, the hostess speaks great English but is very encouraging to anybody who wants to attempt some French. The house is charmingly French. There is a very pretty terrace that overlooks the small village square. The breakfast was delicious and on warm days is taken outside on the terrace.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La vigne features free WiFi throughout the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles.Orange is 11.8 miles from La vigne, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 36 miles from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 28.6 miles away.
- Jolie décoration, très bonne literie et terrasse avec vue fabuleuse ! Hôtes sympatiques et à l’écoute
Accueil chaleureux, notre hôte se préoccupait vraiment de notre bien-être.
Superbe terrasse, chambre très agréable. Literie très confortable.
La réception , la gentillesse des propriétaires
La modernité du mobilier intérieur (éclairage compris)
Mise à disposition de plusieurs ustensiles de cuisine (cafetière et broc électriques , four à micro-ondes , frigo , couverts etc …) ainsi que diverses sortes de thés ,tisanes et sucres .
La terrasse avec vue sur les dentelles de Montmirail
- Endroit très agréable,calme ,belle terrasse avec vue magnifique
Situé au cœur de village dans une ruelle calme proche des Commerces et restaurants. Accueil chaleureux de notre hôte qui est vraiment aux petits soins.
Chambre neuve avec tout le confort, très calme et tres propre, literie de qualité . Décoration sobre et de tres bon goût. Petit déjeuner complet, pain frais et confitures maison. Parties communes conviviales, tres belle terrasse offrant une vue imprenable sur les montagnes.
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk and a TV. Rooms include a coffee machine, while some rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. At Moulin Marane all rooms come with a seating area.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Avignon is 31 miles from Moulin Marane, while Orange is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Puyméras Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puyméras Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!