10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puy-saint-martin Rhône-alps:
La fontaine de rocoule
Each room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guests have free access to the hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available upon prior request.Valence is 29.2 miles from La fontaine de rocoule, while Montélimar is 6.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 42.3 miles from the property.
Beautiful setting. Nice, big dining area with comfortable seating.
Breakfast: Best continental we have had in the area! Homemade jams (all excellent and not too sweet), fresh French croissants, homemade yogurts with apple compotes..
Rooms: big, spacious and guest friendly- without lots of unnecessary objects in the room! Kettle and drinks and water provided.
- Beautiful lavender fields welcomed us to this charming 2 bedroom apartment. No frills, but we had plenty of space. Fun small pool to sit by or take a dip!
- On arrival the owners were very friendly and showed us to our lovely spacious room. The bed was really comfortable. It was a serve yourself continental breakfast but there was a good variety and the mini pain au chocolat were excellent. Terrific views. We didn’t use the hot tub or swimming pool as we only stayed one night but both looked inviting.
- We loved the hotel. It was really nicely renovated with a lot of charm and respect for the original building. The host family is really friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was very tasty. The rooms are really spacious and clean!
- very welcoming, arrived late and didn’t want to drive to find somewhere to eat, so we ate with the family made very welcome and the food was outstanding
- Beautiful setting. Nice, big dining area with comfortable seating.
Domaine du Roc
The rooms will provide you with a sitting area. Featuring a shower, the bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Domaine du Roc you will find a garden, a terrace, a shared kitchen and a boules court. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Offering free parking, the property is 87 miles away from Grenoble – Isère Airport.
Difficile d’oublier chacun des instants passés dans cet endroit exceptionnel.
Un accueil tout en douceur à l’image d’un cadre naturel hors du commun et totalement préservé.
La sérénité du site est sublimée par la gentillesse et la disponibilité de Laurence et Claude.
Le domaine fait revivre une ancienne bergerie qui se situait sur les hauteurs surplombant le village de Saou. La proximité du Roc,qui impose sa majestueuse présence,participe à l’authenticité de ce cadre somptueux et ressourçant.Le caractère de la campagne environnante se retrouve jusque dans les murs de cette merveilleuse propriété. On se laisse aisément guider ou conseiller par nos hôtes qui ne sont pas avares de leur temps.Confort et charme dans la chambre,parties communes fonctionnelles et parfaitement équipées,petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux. Aucune mauvaise surprise ne viendra gâcher votre séjour dans ce lieu paradisiaque.
- Excellent accueil des hôtes, très attentionnés. Hébergement de cachet et aménagé avec beaucoup de goût, situé sur les hauteurs de Saou d’où la vue est imprenable.
- Le cadre idyllique l’accueil parfait de Laurence et Claude le calme. Nous avons passé 3 jours magiques et nous réjouissons déjà de notre prochaine visite.
- Séjour merveilleux. Tout est parfait. L’accueil est chaleureux. On se sent rapidement très à l’aise. Les chambres sont décorées avec goût et soin, le petit déjeuner très complet avec des produits de qualité. Le paysage est splendide. Le retour du village de Saoû au Domaine, par les bois la nuit sous une pleine lune, est féérique (15 minutes). Je recommande fortement ce Domaine.
Da wir erst spät anreisten improvisierten die sehr sympatischen Gastgeber ein Abendessen mit lokalen Produkten.
Hier stimmt einfach alles.
- Difficile d’oublier chacun des instants passés dans cet endroit exceptionnel.
Le Grand Bois
Le Grand Bois guest house offers individually decorated rooms and a self-catering studios with wooden floors and views of the garden or the park. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and some feature private bathrooms and balconies.For guests in rooms, the guest house serves a generous breakfast every morning in the dining room or outdoors on the terrace. Guests can also enjoy traditional French or world cuisine for dinner upon prior reservation.Le Grand Bois bed and breakfast is 17.4 miles from Montélimar and 11.8 miles from the Crest SNCF Train Station.
A damp welcome, left to choose a room as all were available, all very basic with a shower and sink, but with a shared toilet.
Staff seemed to appear just in time to set very basic breakfast, one boiled egg, one croissant, cheese… If you don’t count the portions of triangular foil wrapped cheese then there was a selection of … one! and evening meal, another experience!
This olde style house is set way out in the countryside, once a great place, great if you want peace and quiet.
Even if I did return to the area I would not return here.
- la situation est parfaite pour vister cette magnifique region
- hors saison loin de la foule d’été dans un beau cadre. La propriétaire très sympa. Nous n’avons pas manger sur place mais ca avait l’air bon. Bonne information sur le coin.
- Réduction très intéressante petit déjeuner apporter en chambre
- Le bon lit, le calme (mais j’étais toute seule dans le bâtiment des chambres d’hôtes -période creuse) mais à priori, très calme. Le repas servi très bon mais peut être un peu cher. Petit- déjeuner, rien à dire. Très bien, croissant et pain frais, yaourt, très bonnes pêches (même au mois de septembre!).
- A damp welcome, left to choose a room as all were available, all very basic with a shower and sink, but with a shared toilet.
Le Prieuré des Sources
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and views of the grounds. The en suite bathroom includes a walk in shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the property. Guests can also sample gastronomic cuisine from the à la carte restaurant, it can be served in the courtyard, pool house or dining room.Dieulefit, famous for its pottery is located just a 30-minute drive from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout, a pétanque court, a bar and free private parking on site.
Great team, very friendly, very helpful.
Property has a lot of character, is furnished and decorated with taste.
Our room (sable) was very large and very charming, with a very high ceiling, very typical of a provencal old-house.
Pool area is great too.
A very cosy place to unwind.
We had dinner at the property, and it was just WONDERFUL! They cook just for you a pre-set menu for 50€, we were 9 guests and the meal was absolutely amazing!
Breakfast was very good too!
Everything was great and the staff is extraordinary when it comes to service. The ambition in the kitchen was great with really nice gourmet food and an really good wine list made it perfect.
Really nice pool area and relax facilities. Also close to Saou there you also can eat at a great restaurant.
- The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The setting is very beautiful and scenery from the pool is wonderful.
- Accueil très agréable, coin très reposant, nourriture excellente
- Beaucoup d’originalité et un accueil extrêmement chaleureux. Superbe adresse pour s’évader un moment du quotidien.
- Great team, very friendly, very helpful.
La Petite Véronne
The guest rooms feature a garden view, a fan and and an iron. Extras include an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At la petite véronne you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property also owns goats, sheep, donkeys, ponies and turtles, which guests are welcome to visit.Grenoble – Isère Airport is 53.4 miles away. Private parking is available for an additional charge.
Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
We arrived very late . Not a problem .
Beautiful old renovated farmhouse. Big hotels room . You feel at home the moment you walk in.
- Such an amazing place! In short, a little Paradise!
- Beautiful house, beautiful hosts and an amazing location. The family room slept 8!!!!!!
- We love it! Everything was perfect! It’s like the best place to stay and just relax! And the owners are super! They have such a nice heart! Every single detail they have think is perfect! I could stay there forever
- Loved absolutely everything starting from little details of the interio design
- Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou
The guest rooms have a mezzanine sleeping area, with a sloping roof and are furnished with a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathrooms have a shower and separate toilet. An organic breakfast with local produce is served in the courtyard.The holiday home can accommodate up to eight people and is made up of two bedrooms, a mezzanine and it has a dining area and a lounge area. It also includes a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.Hiking, cycling and horse riding are possible in the area. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site. Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou has easy access to A7 Motorway, which is just 3.1 miles away.
We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
The owner was very friendly and extremely helpful, reserving a table for us at a local restaurant for dinner.
Best of all was the breakfast – huge croissants and pains-au-chocolat with homemade jams, fresh juices and hot coffee served outdoors. Would highly recommend.
We were a couple with a small child, the owners greeted us with some cold drinks and nice conversation after a long trip, which was great to relax.
They provided some good recommendations for eating outside in the nearby area.
The breakfast was great with plenty of homemade confitures.
- Very nice place, idyllic location. We spent one night here. The owner was very helpful and attentive.
- Lovely ensuite room, beautifully renovated and friendly helpful host. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Dogs were made very welcome
- Sehr idyllisches Anwesen, schöner Pool, sehr freundliche Vermieter.
- We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
Le Clos de La Chardonnière
The rooms offer garden views. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen and a fan.Breakfast is served with homemade jams and local homemade pastries.At Le Clos de la Chardonnière you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Valrhona cycling track is located nearby.Offering free parking, the property is 22.4 miles from Valence – Chabeuil Airport and 24.9 miles from Valence TGV train stations.
- Dominique and his wife were very attentive and helpful hosts. We felt very welcomed in their charming home. Would highly recommend a stay.
- Very pleasant host. Beautiful old house on a big compound very well looked after. Our room for three was big, clean and beautifully decorated. Bathroom was big and clean too. French breakfast was substantial. Nice little historical village Marmande about 4 kms away which had nice restaurants. We had dinner at the creperie there which was tastefully decorated and the food was good.
- Very nice property, very nice people, lovely breakfast, beautiful view from the room, quiet sleep.
- We arrived very late, however Dominique was very kind and helpfull. Very authentic House and fine breakfast.
It a wonderful place in a natural environment with very kind people. One is offered a breakfast with croissants, bread, cheeses, yoghourts and home made jams and crumbles.
We’ll recommend it to friends.
The guest rooms come with a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some feature wooden-exposed beams and others also have a sloping roof and skylight.Restaurants are located just 1,000 feet away. Guests have access to a shared kitchen with microwave and electric kettle. BBQ facilities are available, at an extra charge and continental breakfast can also be enjoyed.Guests can go swimming or horse riding just 3.1 miles away. They can also drive 14.9 miles to visit Montélimar or 17.4 miles to Pierrelatte. Montélimar Train Station is 15.5 miles away.
- Muriel was tremendously kind and helpful. The room was charmingly decorated and perfect for a couple. Moreover, breakfast was delicious. 🙂
I loved staying here. I had the ground floor room with its own small but fine bathroom and I shared kitchen.
The owner is lovely.
I got given a great breakfast with freshly made pancakes and the village itself has a hidden gem of a little restaurant.
I’d happily stay again.
- Excellent accueil. literie parfaite.Agencement et la déco tout se qu on espérait. 1 maison en pierre intérieur et exterieur dans son jus .petit.dejeuner copieux avec du très pain frais et croissant.
- Délicieux petit déjeuner, hôtesse très accueillante, serviable et discrète. On avait quelques contraintes horaires et elle s’est montrée très compréhensive.
- Très bel accueil, chambre plein de charme, petit déjeuner super agréable !
Domaine du Quinson
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Rooms include a electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms also offer a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Domaine du Quinson.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Francillon-sur-Roubion, like cycling and hiking.Valence is 23 miles from Domaine du Quinson, while Montélimar is 16 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 50 miles away.
Excellent room and bed and good breakfast
Flexible support from host for heating up cold dinner brought home
- Our place was great, and the location is amazing. Our hosts also booked us reservations at some great local restaurants we would’ve never found. Breakfast was great, too. Also…great water pressure in the shower.
- Sauber, ruhig, sehr freundliche Gastgeber, gleich nebenan ein super Restaurant gleich nebenan.
We zijn er een week geweest ongeveer. Het was heerlijk in alle opzichten, de kamers en het huis waren super sfeervol ingericht en aan het ontbijt hadden we ook meer dan genoeg. Deze rustieke plek omringd door lavendel gaan we niet gauw vergeten!
De bewoners, Chantal en Gérald waren super vriendelijk. De hondjes India en Fanouille kwamen ons ook steeds leuk begroeten. Kortom, een echte aanrader. Wij gaan zeker nog eens terug.
Gentille extrême des propriétaires , calme absolu, coin piscine très « cosi », emplacement magnifique, restaurant faisant partie de la maison. Bref parfait.
Regine et Jean-Marc
- Excellent room and bed and good breakfast
Le Mas du Pas
At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Mas du Pas.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Valence is 20.5 miles from the accommodation. Avignon-Provence Airport is 50.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Puy-saint-martin Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puy-Saint-Martin Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!