10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pusignan Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pusignan Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pusignan Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pusignan Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pusignan Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pusignan Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pusignan Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pusignan Rhône-alps:
Chambres d’hôtes La Leva
Free WiFi is available in the individually decorated guest rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with walk-in or multi-jet shower. Each room also offers beach towels.A range of homemade jams, cakes and fruit juices is served for breakfast. A salty option and dinner can also be prepared, upon request at an additional charge. Guests can go food shopping in the grocery store 650 feet away and prepare their meals using the common kitchen. Restaurants can be found within 0.6 miles of the property.Crémieu medieval village and Eurexpo are just 9.3 miles away. Guests can take the Tram Line 3 in Meyzieu to reach Lyon city centre. A shuttle service can be arranged for the airport, the train station or Meyzieu Tram Stop, upon request. Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport and TGV Station are located 6.8 miles away.
- The hosts were very friendly and the breakfast delicious.
- The B & B is run by a lovely family. Large roomy spaces. In a small village. It was the barn on castle property. The castle is still there. The goat barn has been converted with quality materials with an eye to comfort and design. Lovely stay. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends.
Virginie the owner very kind and wellcoming. We enjoyed conversations with her and her husband. Good dinner, recommended. Room on ground floor spacious and clean. Very comfortable parking close to the room. Good WiFi.
Virginie helped us a lot with a problem with our rented car which we could not solve. THANKS AGAIN!
- The once-farm is turned into a very romantic little hotel with breakfast included. The owners are young, very friendly and hospitable. The rooms are created with astonishing sense for design and color selection and are extremely clean including the bathrooms. The common area has fully equipped kitchen and area for relaxing. We did not get a chance to try the pool since it was too cold. There are options for walking in a very nice park near by or in the village. The WiFi was great everywhere on th property.
- This place was amazing. It’s a beautifully restored family farm. We needed an accommodation relatively close to the airport which is how we found it. Absolutely over the top. We would highly recommend it.
Le Clos Carré
You will find a coffee machine in the room. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.Guests have access to the shared kitchen, living area and courtyard. Many shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 25.5 miles from Chambre dans un Gîte, while Villeurbanne is 15.5 miles away. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 8.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Des Toits en Ville
All of the accommodations at Des Toits en Ville have a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi access and are decorated in an elegant style. All accommodations feature a TV and some also have a washing or a furnished terrace.The kitchen of the apartments is equipped with hotplates, a refrigerator and a microwave. Some of them also include a dining area.It is located 2.7 miles from Lyon Part Dieu Train Station and 900 feet from the Cusset Metro Station. There is a private car park available nearby at additional cost.
- A big, comfortable and clean flat with kitchen and terasa. Very good location close to metro station but quiet place. Good public transport connection to the city center and to the airport.
- We stayed in La Terrace – the top floor apartment for 4 nights. Very quiet – no street noise, very roomy, able to keep door to terrace open all night for air, easy access to metro, storage for our bikes, picked up the best croissants for breakfast every morning from the nearby boulangerie, very nice hosts. Liked being in a real neighbourhood (not just with other tourists) with a ethnically diverse population.
- I felt welcomed and enjoyed the discussions with the host who was a great embassador for the region.
- The host was friendly, very helpful and knowledgeable. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful. The room was comfortable and beautifully decorated in a typically french style.
- everything was well catered for and comfortable, nice garden to sit in. We got lost in the one way system rang J.P after an hour he came and got us on his bike and guided us to his home, which we really appreciated
The rooms at Maison Addama are all soundproofed and they all have en suite facilities with a shower. Internet access and an LCD TV also feature in the rooms.The continental breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh fruit juices and homemade jams. An American breakfast is also available upon request.You can share a meal with other guests and sample traditional or exotic cuisine in the restaurant room or on the terrace.Maison Addama is conveniently located 9.3 miles from Lyon Part Dieu Train Station, and the A46 motorway is only 1.2 miles away. Free private parking is available on site. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
Very nice people, in a great little place, with a very warm welcome.
Great food and great room.
Warm welcome. Lovely garden to enjoy. Each room was decorated with great care.
Tea and coffee making facilities available at any time.The home cooked meals were excellent.
- Fantastic place and couple, the food and wine was also very good.
- Nice host. Very friendly check in and a personal breakfast.
- The friendliness, kindness and care of the host, the beautiful house and garden with peaceful surroundings, the cleanliness, the facilities (coffee/tea-making area), and the great food — nothing not to like here.
- Very nice people, in a great little place, with a very warm welcome.
ClubLord – Le Feyssinois
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at LE FEYSSINOIS also provide guests with a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Espace Tête d’Or is 1.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 10 miles from ClubLord – Le Feyssinois.
- Nice place, expectations are totally managed based on the venue description and pictures. Clean, practical, kids enjoyed the terrace. Kitchen applied with everything we needed. Quiet place (we stayed from Thursday to Saturday, but 1 day was a bank holiday). The location was perfectly placed for us – next to our favorite park, close to Lyon. I would definitely come back
les boites à codes sont très pratiques;
équipement de l’appart très bien.
les chambres sont spacieuses et confortables.
- Appartement propre et calme. Les chambres sont grandes, salle de bain niquel à l’étage et wc au rez de chaussée pratique et cuisine fonctionnelle.
- Rapport qualité prix correct – correction après reclamation – mis a disposition lit bébé Merci
appartement situé en fond d’impasse donc pas de bruit, c’est un vrai plus par rapport à la situation dans Villeurbanne.
Très propre, bon chauffage, tout ce qu’il faut dans la cuisine pour un court séjour !
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Breakfast is served every morning. Dinner, with local produces, is also served upon request, at least 24 hours in advance.Villeurbanne is 18 miles from Castillet, while Bron is 16.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 8.1 miles from Castillet.
- Tranquil. There can be few places that offer so much if you delight in peace and quiet. We would congratulate our hosts on providing a true taste of country house living, with enthusiasm and charm.
- The room was spacious with a comfortable bed and beautiful decor. The owners were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was simple, but fine – fresh fruit (and yoghurt when we asked for it) and croissants and baguette with home-made jam.
- Fabulous home beautifully decorated in local style to suit its history. Lovely to wake up under the beams in the tower attic. Delightful, thoughtful host and hostess – and traditional French breakfast with all home-made fare.
- very warmhearted hosts, well organised, very engaged and passionate about their home and hosting… quite a pity we didn’t eat her home made cooking this time around but maybe next time?
M and Mme Bergonzo were very welcoming and the property was charming. Our bedroom was in a tower and it was enchanting to wake up to the sound of birds in the surrounding trees.
We had dinner at Le Castillet and it was very enjoyable to sit and eat a pleasant meal with the hosts and other guests and talk about the meaning of life.
The maisonette comes with a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge, coffee machine and stovetop. The bathroom has a bath and hairdryer.Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourviere and Place des Terreauxis are 2.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 13.7 miles from the property. Free street parking is available nearby.
7th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, promenades and city walks.
- Charming owner, very comfortable bed, a large room with all the mod cons!
- Very comfortable bed. No noise. Easy to operate the window blinds for the roof window. Said roof window gives great lighting to the room during the day. Short walking distance to stores.
Laurent gave us all the info we needed – he had a map and pointed out all the things we need to visit and everything we should do.
We really enjoyed our stay at L’INDEPENDANCE
- Flexible and nice host. Privacy. Very convenient parking
- beautiful flat clean and modern in a good position. Owner nice and helpful.
La Maison de la Noisette
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms feature a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Lyon is 22 miles from La Maison de la Noisette. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- French breakfast very tasty. Very helpful landlady. Very peaceful place at the countryside.
- Cadre champêtre excellemment aménagé et entretenu dans un petit bourg près de Crémieu, accueil très sympathique et convivial.
- Accueil des proprios. Leurs suggestion de visites et resto. Jolie piscine pour se rafraîchir
- Nous avons été très bien accueilli, dès notre arrivée, ils ont tout fait pour que nous nous sentions comme chez nous.
- l’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires ,le dîner et le petit déjeuner super , et le calme assuré dans la campagne , c’est super.
Ma chambre à Lyon
This apartment has 3 bedrooms and can be rented as a 3 bedroom apartment or as individual rooms. Each room comes with a shower, a toilet and a heated towel rail. The rooms also include a flat-screen TV, WiFi and a fully-equipped shared kitchen with a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a microwave. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.The apartment is 10-minute walk from the Place Bellecour and the town hall and a number of shops can be found nearby.The guest house is 1.9 miles from Lyon-Part-Dieu Train Station and 13.7 miles from Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport.
1st arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, walking and architecture.
No reviews yet.
The Resid for Calixte
The guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. They also have direct access to a terrace with deckchairs.Every morning, a continental breakfast is offered to guests. English breakfast can also be served, at an extra cost. Restaurants and shops can be found nearby.Guests can go canoeing just 15.5 miles away and Lyon is a 18.6 miles drive away. Access to A42 Motorway is possible 1.9 miles away, while Meximieux Train Station is located 1.2 miles away.
- Owner showed me newborn kittens in the property. Beautiful short walk to the Perouges, one of the most beautiful towns in France. Secure parking. Fresh strawberries is very nice with Breakfast.
- Our host was welcoming and helpful. Our room was clean and the bathroom was bright, big and clean. Breakfast was very fresh and generous
- Very friendly and helpful. Room was very very clean and breakfast was delicious. Excellent location.
- The continental breakfast was very good. The little dining room enabled the guests to communicate with each other easily and made for a very friendly atmosphere. The owner/host was very friendly and made sure everyone had what they wanted
- The location is excellent for visiting the medieval city. The kittens!
Top Guest Houses In Pusignan Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pusignan Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pusignan Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pusignan Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!