10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Purchil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Purchil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Purchil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Purchil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Purchil Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Purchil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Purchil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Purchil Andalucía:
Pension Reina Josefina
Pension Reina Josefina is located in Santa Fe, 6 miles from Granada and 18 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Lanjarón is 23 miles from Pension Reina Josefina, and Capileira is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from Pension Reina Josefina.
- Good location for Granada airport , it was in a quiet street close to the town centre.
- The apartment (yes, it had even a kitchen with full stuff, we did not expect that :D) was really excellent for such a low price. Very cosy and tranquil, perfectly clean, comfortable, not too soft beds (we do not like soft beds); we felt like at home. Also the center of Santa Fe is 5 min walk away, wereyou should see the city gates and try local speciality ´´piononos´´
- Habitaciones completamente nuevas y muy acogedoras.
- Buona opzione per visitare Granada con la macchina viste le difficoltà di parcheggiare in città. Struttura decentrata, camera molto ampia ma essenziale. Prezzo imbattibile.
- Todo correcto. Limpieza, comodidad, amplitud de habitación.
Hostal Apolo Trece
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Apolo Trece offers accommodations in Santa Fe, just 6 miles from Granada.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 18 miles from Hostal Apolo Trece, and Lanjarón is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely and helpful staff. The hotel is within walking distance of the center of Santa Fe and only 20 minutes to parking in downtown Granada. Good location to explore the area. It is a fantastic price compared to accommodations in the area.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff,very clean room. Very good value.
Free parking, good wifi, comfortable and clean room with nice bathroom, good starting point if you travel from Grenada to Cordoba. Big supermarket nearby, where you can buy food supplies for a longer road.
After sleepless night and busy day in crowded and noisy city of Grenada it felt soo great to have a nice and deserved rest in a quiet, comfortable place like this one.
- A simple place with parking usually available outside in a residential area in Granada’s suburbs. It has beds, private bathrooms, and staff helped uncheck in late. Rooms were clean if not a bit worn.
- Hotel was value of money and good place where to park car.
The Martin House
The Martin House is located in Granada, just 2.5 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Plaza Nueva is 2.1 miles from The Martin House, and Albaicin is 2.2 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 8 miles away.
- Very friendly and carrying owner. He met us even though we were late. I made a mistake while booking and he kindly took care of everything right away. Very happy with our stay! Thank you!
- Extremely friendly and welcoming. I arrived late evening after a 2 hour battle with Goldcar, at Malaga airport. Was able to park right outside on the main road. A couple of tapas bars nearby. Voucher for nearby cafe, for breakfast. Room was comfortable. Only a 1 night stop, after evening arrival into Malaga, but I would certainly consider using again.
- The facility was very clean and Martin, the owner was very polite, congenial and accommodating. The bedding was excellent, had a wonderful sleep. The breakfast at the restaurant that the Martin House partners with is not far and has excellent food.
- Ideal location for easy, free parking and a simple 10-15 minute bus journey into the centre of Granada. Very friendly, helpful host and a free, simple breakfast was included. Basic but clean room. Another bonus was that the room was ready for our early arrival
- Very kind host – considerate, informative, personable. Clean room, good value, great breakfast at local cafe. Near a bus stop for ease of transportation to the town center, with a few restaurants in the immediate area. Family friendly with access to a full kitchen and common areas.
Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Lima features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Lima, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very central, clean and friendly. Great value for money.
- super clean, mattress is very comfortable. and there is a desk with chair good for writing. great lighting too.
- Super clean and comfortable. The property does everything it could, the guests only need to explore the city. I’m very happy with my choice. Thank you Hostel Lima! Great Job!
- Place was clean and new, location close to restaurants and attractions
- Special decorated hostel. Room is small but has everything needed. Host is very helpful.
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Rodri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a tour desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Rodri, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Rodri.
- central location but quiet; helpful and attentive staff.
- Very clean. Great location and price great for what you get. Staff great at showing us best places to eat sites to see etc.
Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
On the same road, there are a selection of breakfast cafe’s with really great deals as well as bars and restaurants for the night time.
The room was SPOTLESS. We were so impressed. The bathroom was very spacious, and we had two balconies which was great.
The amazing receptionist, was EXTREMELY helpful in advising us on how to get tickets for the Alhambra, where to eat, etc. I have never encountered such an informative and friendly receptionist, he really added to the experience! So thank you!
- the location is perfect and hosts and staffs are very nice, and give a lot of useful information about the traveling and recommendation. Strongly recommend this hotel.
- Our stay at Hostal Rodri was perfect! The room was lovely, everything was super clean and the bed was really comfy. The location is excellent since all major sites are in the vicinity. Our host made our stay even better – he has given us a handful of useful tips on what to see, where to eat, where to watch the flamenco etc. (all labeled and color coded by him on a map). He also helped us get the Granada Card which enabled us to see the stunning Alhambra even though we did not buy our tickets in advance. I would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Granada!
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Verona offers accommodations in Granada. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Hostal Verona, and Almuñécar is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Verona.
Perfectly located and Cheap prices
Parking for 15euros per day in the same building than the hotel
Incredibly nice staff members
Free tea and coffee available at any time. And a fridge at your diposal in the entrance if needed.
- Very good location on a main road but not noisy at all. Spacious room and bathroom. A small common area with common fridge and tea and coffee for free/1 euro. Very nice receptionists with good English. Big supermarket in 10 mins walking, small shops around. Alhambra is about 30 mins walking but up the hill so give yourself plenty of time or take a taxi for 5 euros.
- Very well situated. Great that there was coffee and tea available free and other drinks for a reasonable charge so I didn’t have to go out and find water. Exceptionally clean throughout and hot water for the shower .
- Spacious rooms, extremely clean, comfortable beds. In plain city centre: you can get to La Plaza del Carmen in 5 mins walking
- The best i had. Nice balcony and great location in the center. Good facilities and helpful stuff. Clean and new.
- Perfectly located and Cheap prices
Internacional Centro is located in Granada, just 1.1 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plaza Nueva is 0.7 miles from Internacional Centro, and Albaicin is 0.8 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Suizo is located in Granada, just 0.7 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Plaza Nueva is half a mile from Hostal Suizo, and Albaicin is half a mile away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Great location. Very clean room and bathroom. Comfortable bed. Excellent value for a budget traveller.
- I loved the hospitality of the staffs. Really helpful, kind and smiling people. I strongly recommend this place.
- “very helpful and friendly” houseowners !! very clean rooms , the locaton is really perfect. Although you sleep in the middle of Granada , it’s very quiet at night ! There is 24 hours a day someone present . I certainly would recommend it !
- lovely cosy room, The owner was extremely helpful. The room had everything we needed. comfy bed, air con, Television , great en suite, central heating. Close to plenty of tapas bars, close to shops. The price was good too.
- The staff are amazing here! We were a large family that arrived and one of our family members was sick. They tried really hard to get them into a room as soon as possible, which, they obviously did not HAVE to do, but they did and we are more than thankful. During our stay, the staff was always welcoming and helpful. The location is superb! The vending machine was useful and you can buy large bottles of water from the front desk!
Hostal Veronica Centro
One of our best sellers in Granada! Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hostal Veronica Centro is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Hostal Veronica Centro, and Lanjarón is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Facility was clean and staff helpful and pleasant.
We travelled with two other families. We all got decent rooms, although some (twin rooms)were bigger than others. The double room was really small, you could barely have space to unpack the luggage.
The building is nice, with traditional painted tiles, there were no bothering smells.
Very good location, many shops and restaurant nearby.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. Location was fantastic for what I wanted.
- It was small but comfy and very clean.Staff very friendly desk was always maned. It was fairly close to the centre. They had little vending machines in the foyer should you want a quick snack. The staff were informative to. The bed was comfy and bedding was comfy and fresh.
Very updated bathroom
Has a table
24 hour family-run front desk and security front door
Quaint old building
Great value overall
Vending inside the hostal
Located in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hospedaje Almohada features a terrace and views of the city.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hospedaje Almohada, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hospedaje Almohada.
- Great location, clean, vg staff, reasonable parking rates.
- Gorgeous building and nice touches with decor, etc. Comfy beds. Good location and lovely staff.
- The design is well thought out, with smart use of resources and effort. The place is cosy and welcoming in a pleasant, contemporary way. The host was very nice & responsive via mail, even though our schedules never coincided.
- I have no issue to do check in and the other activity, event there’s no body around, feels like home
- We stayed one night in Hospedaje Almohada in a room with a shared bathroom during our visit to Granada. The room was airy, spacious and decorated in Moorish style. The bed was incredibly comfortable, great facilities and clean common areas. Great staff, Paca was welcoming and went out of her way to make us feel welcome and comfortable during our stay. Would definitely stay here again!
Top Guest Houses In Purchil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Purchil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Purchil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Purchil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!