10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puntales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Puntales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puntales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puntales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puntales Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puntales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puntales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puntales Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Hospederia Imar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles from Hospederia Imar, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Hospederia Imar.
- Great location, near the beach, the garden with tables and chairs, fridge in the room
- The location is fantastic. super close to the beach. The people were friendly but didn’t speak English. Very nice garden just outside.
- Room is fair and cozy. This place is just few steps away from the beach, which is a huge plus. The receptionist from the night shift (Ismael) was extremely kind and helpful, gave us tips which made our trip awesome !
- El personal, tuve una lesión en el tobillo y me proporcionaron hielo, taxi y una muleta. Encantadores
- Estaba bien,solo ibams a estar alli para dormir,asi q era lo q buscabams
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Cádiz, 13 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Hostal Bahía features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from Hostal Bahía, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles away. Jerez Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent budget hotel in a fantastic location within Cadiz. Was perfect for a short break and room was spotless and in great condition. Staff were polite and helpful.
- No breakfast provided but there is a very handy cafe next door which does a good coffee plus toast for Euro 2. Location was handy for walking around – close to the old town where most of the sights are located, only 5 minutes walk away, if that. If driving, note that there is no car park but the public car park (underground, down a ramp) is located across the square next to the hotel so very handy nonetheless. Recommended for a casual stay in Cadiz.
- Great location, great staff, a bit noisy but it’s the old town and an old hotel. Pretty charming overall.
- Location fantastic. Close to the train station and close to the center of the old city.
- It is an excellent all-round hotel with smallish rooms but that didn’t matter as we only wanted to sleep/shower there. These rooms and everywhere else were maintained to the highest standard possible, we were delighted with everything.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Hostal Fantoni features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from Hostal Fantoni, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Hostal Fantoni.
- The room was really clean and the bathroom was private
- I very liked the property in a sense that it is a traditional building in the city center with nice inner yard, stairs, and small balconies. The staff was very nice and helpful. Since I was trying to remember my Spanish I was talking in Spanish mostly, so cannot tell how it would have been solely in English. One thing to keep in mind is that in a southern city by the sea you don’t expect to have proper heating. So, that was the main inconvenience as we traveled in February, and evenings were quite cold. Another thing adds to it is humidity. All that doesn’t let dry towels even a bit by the morning. Nevertheless, it was a great stay, and we loved Cádiz!
- Excellent location in the centre…close to train and bus station. Clean and well-kept.
- The location is perfect, however, when you have the car, there is no car park (you have the paid ones nearby). 5 min walk to the main attractions. The room was clean and the staff helpful.
- Brilliant location. It also feels very traditional and authentic.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Casa Nautilus is located in Cádiz, just 0.6 miles from La Caleta Beach.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Casa Nautilus.
- The very friendly staff, good position and clean rooms. The tips from the staff were great!
- Great hostel slap bang in old town but down a quiet narrow street just off the main shopping area. Just loved the city. The tea and biscuits in the hallway at any time of the day or night was great – with a comfortable couch and magazines or newspapers to browse through. Staff very chatty, friendly and informative – told us loads of little snippets of history etc.
Excellent location in the centre of Cadiz “Old Town” close to restaurants and shops and a short walk to the beautiful beaches of Cadiz.
Lovely friendly staff.
Really good value for money
- Very friendly and helpful staff who were knowledgeable about local sights and places to eat. Great location. Tea and coffee facilities were good and bottled water on hand if you wanted it. The place was very clean.
- Location in Cadiz is perfect to visit the historic neighbourhood
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Colon offers accommodations in Cádiz.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Hostal Colon, and Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The showers were very decent. Cadiz was cold while we were there, so we definitely appreciated the nice, hot shower. The location of the Hostal was also great! Close to everything, cafes, restaurants, shopping and other attractions were within walking distance, plus public parking was close by. We were also greeted very warmly by the staff.
- Eva was on reception when we landed and was an excellent source of info re where to eat and where to see the sunset. She was always welcoming and set a great tone for our stay. We met her mom the day we checked out and she sent us off with a little package of stain removing sheets since my husband had just been splatter on by a local pigeon 🙂 the beds were very comfortable and the hotel is close by a beautiful square a short walk from the bus station, so very convenient! Eva even walked us to a local grocery store as we left so we would have fresh food for the bus ride to algeciras. Highly recommend this PLACE!!
- We really enjoyed our stay in Hostal Colon. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location was perfect and the view from the roof terrace fantastic.
- Staff friendly, value for money hostel with lovely roof garden. Lots of stairs though. The hostel is on 3 floors with no lift as it’s in an old building. Very close to the cathedral.
- The young woman at reception was great and gave us very good advice about where to eat.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Pensión España is located in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 21 miles from Conil de la Frontera.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles from Pensión España, and El Puerto de Santa María is 6 miles away. Jerez Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The staff was very kind and the position in the historical center was great as well. The room was very clean and quiet.
- Amazing rooftop terrace, very clean, great location, polite staff
- It is a lovely place and I recommend it highly to folks coming to enjoy Cadiz and looking for a central, yet quiet street to stay. The house was lovely, the roof terrace and the patio amazing.
- magic hotel with beautiful roof terrace, nice and helpfull receptionists. tea and washing basin in the room.
- A gem of a hotel. Walk through the door and feel like you’re in Morocco, all blue tiles, green plants, inner court. As a solo traveller, I liked having a real single room. Mine gave onto the street, with a tiny exquisite balcony. The location, in the pedestrian zone, was fantastic, five minutes walk to the Cathedral or to the Plaza San Juan Dios, ten minutes to the train station. And the price was definitely right!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hospederia Marqués offers accommodations in Cádiz.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Hospederia Marqués, and Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Hospederia Marqués.
Cozy room with balconies. Spacious bathroom.
In the heart of Cadiz, easy to access. A lot of restaurants around.
- Cozy room for low costs directly in the old Center of Cadiz
- Single Beds were clean and comfortable but I had booked a doublebed
- Location, bathroom (clean despite being shared), TV in the bedroom, it was possible to make it dark.
- Well located, close to the Cathedral, and the price was not bad…
- Cozy room with balconies. Spacious bathroom.
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! Pensión Cádiz is located in Cádiz, 13 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 21 miles from Conil de la Frontera.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles from Pensión Cádiz, and El Puerto de Santa María is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- nice room, great location, very good value for money
- Convenient location in the Old Town. Walking distance to all sights. Old timey feeling.
- Good localization. Hotel is clean and it is located in safe neighborhood.
- But the rooms were great, the beds were very comfortable
Staff and cleanliness.
Price and free buns.
Dormir en Cádiz
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Dormir en Cádiz is located in the historic quarter in Cadiz, within walking distance from the city’s touristic places. It offers a rooftop terrace and a patio with tables and chairs.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within 1,000 feet away, and the nearest bus stop is 1,300 feet away. The beach is only 4 minutes on foot.Located in a picturesque neighbourhood, this guest house features stained-glass windows and typical Andalusian décor. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Bright rooms in Dormir en Cádiz come with latex mattresses, a wardrobe and a desk. Bathrooms can be shared or private. Bed linen and towels are included.
- The owner is very friendly and will take care of every details of your stay. The location is very good.
- Jaime was the perfect host. He went out of his way to greet us and was always around to help if needed.
- The location was perfect near so many good places to eat.
Jaime the owner made this trip obsoletely Amazing.
The place is clean, beautiful and in a win location.
The staff, the hospitality and treat were excellent. Jaime and his team were helpful and took care of every possible detail.
The location is the best in town. These streets are the most picturesque and attractive to walk in Cadiz.
Hostal Centro Sol
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Hostal Centro Sol features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from Hostal Centro Sol, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Fine room at a great location in the center of the city. Staff was friendly, checking in/out went quickly. WiFi was working fine.
- Close to the old town and main attractions. Parking very near.
- Helpful staff and excellent location. Nice atrium on entry.
- It was very quiet. Location was brilliant and the staff were efficient if not super friendly. Clean and comfortable room.
- My stay in this hotel was great. I highly recommend it.
Top Guest Houses In Puntales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puntales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puntales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puntales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!