10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Punta Umbría Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta Umbría Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Punta Umbría Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Punta Umbría Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Punta Umbría Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Punta Umbría Andalucía:
Hostal Doña Antonia
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located, Hostal Doña Antonia is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and 2 minutes’ walk from the harbour of Punta Umbria. It features 10 double rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this charming guest house have been carefully decorated. Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony overlooking the Almenara Tower.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Huelva is 30 minutes’ drive from Hostal Doña Antonia. You can also drive to Doñana National Park in approximately 1 hour.
- Very good position for beaches and main Street. Very friendly family run operation. Always somebody on reception to answer queries. My room was well cleaned everyday at a specific time. I would recommend Hostal Doña Antonia to my friends.
- Great hosts, perfect location off pedestrian centre with 10mins walk to the amazing beach.
- Los dueños son gente super familiar,te hacen sentir como en casa
- El personal, algo desagradable, No tienen hojas de reclamaciones, No me dieron factuta
- Lo mejor es el trato, la amabilidad de María y su familia. Además, la ubicación es muy cómoda para todo: comer, dar un paseo, la playa… Un lugar sencillo con mucho encanto.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Less than 350 feet from the beach, this guest house offers simple air-conditioned accommodation in Punta Umbria Beach Resort. It features a restaurant and an outdoor terrace-lounge.Casa Gaspar restaurant serves a variety of tapas, as well as a selection of international and typical regional dishes. A fixed lunch menu is available. There is also a drinks vending machine. A free Wi-fi hotspot can be found in public areas. There is a shared TV lounge.The guest house is 12.4 miles from the city of Huelva. There are regular buses to and from the provincial capital, as well as many coastal towns, including Isla Cristina and Ayamonte. Both are less than 1 hour’s drive away. Punta Umbria Bus Station is 3 minutes’ walk away.
- The location, and the fact that it is a small place. The owners and the people at the restaurant downstairs provide a nice, familiar atmosphera
- Location very close to the beach, clean rooms, good WiFi, simple but tasty breakfast
- O atendimento é espetacular fica a poucos metros da praia
- Todo era tremendamente cutre, cafetería cerrada y a/a no funciona
- Место размещения просто супер, 3 мин пешком до океана! Тераса хорошая.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Punta Umbría, 5 miles from Huelva, Hostal Playa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Monte Gordo is 26 miles from Hostal Playa, and Matalascañas is 27 miles away.
- This placed is literally on the beach. The staff were super nice and they even offered us a a bigger room with balcony for the same value. The breakfast was good, the bed was very comfortable and the sea view made the experience even better. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- Very close to the beach and a beautiful beach restaurant.! Wonderful beach for shell lovers., the beach is long, sandy and full of shells. 🙂 The breakfast is good.,including a traditional Spanish offer tomato pure, olive oil and a hot toast.
- Very well located, next to the beach and close to the main avenue in Punta Umbria so it is easy to take the bus from there. We had the breakfast included and that was really nice, complete and tasty.
- We had a perfect buffet breakfast for only EUR 2.50.
- It is very close to the beach, the staff were very welcoming and friend,y
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Manuela is located in Punta Umbría, 6 miles from Huelva and 27 miles from Monte Gordo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matalascañas is 26 miles from Hostal Manuela, and El Rocío is 26 miles away.
- Modern small rooms with basic furniture.! The object seemed to be newly built/ renovated. Good value for money for short stay.
- Rooms were basic yet clean and comfy. Location was ideal for us. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
The warm welcome of Pedro and mother, they are very friendly people that tried to make you feel at home!
Excellent location to one of the best restaurant in town, Salsas y Papas (Antiguo Camaron) it serves delicious sea food sort of gourmet style just fresh from the sea, owner and Pipi are such a friendly chatting folks, highly recommended excellent quality restaurant very affordable!
For traveling with children is great a few steps from ”La Ria” beautiful sea encounting river, the sea is like swimming pool, clear waters and even a playground!
- Está genial en todos los aspectos , precio , comodidad , limpieza , amabilidad de los empleados. Volveremos sin dudarlo.
- La situación me parece muy buena cerca de la calle ancha cerca de la playa etc
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Patio Andaluz is located in Punta Umbría, 6 miles from Huelva and 27 miles from Monte Gordo.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matalascañas is 26 miles from Patio Andaluz, and El Rocío is 26 miles away.
- Room was clean and perfect for one person. Bed was comfy.
- I liked the friendliness and the how our host would want to help us have a great time.
- Very well located, very spartan accommodation. You get what you pay for
- Excellent location (only a couple of minutes walking distance from the beach and city centre) and very accomodating staff.
- The best hospitality I have experienced when staying in a hostel/hotel. The owner provided the service first and the money was an afterthought. The hostel was comfortable, clean and in an excellent location. I couldn’t ask for more.
Hostal Restaurante La Niña
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Restaurante La Niña offers accommodations in Palos de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Huelva is 4.2 miles from Hostal e La Niña, and Monte Gordo is 31 miles away. Seville Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- great pizza, staff friendly, rooms clean and wifi fast. they have a separate smoking room outside, coffee was good, close to bus stop
- The shower room was spacious the private free parking was a bonus.
- The placement is very good. Hostal has a parking and restaurant. In my opinion good election.
- Nice little town, have to stay there bacause of Columbus. Walk to the central square and have tapas there
- The location of the hostal is close to the harbour and it is good when you arrive from Tenerife and you want to rest one night.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Ignacio offers accommodations in Aljaraque.The rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Huelva is 4 miles from Pensión Ignacio, and Monte Gordo is 24 miles away.
- Bien Clientada, en pleno centro, facil encontrar aparcamento gratuito cerca. El dueño muy amable.
- Una casita preciosa. El dueño encantador. La limpieza bastante buena. Situado en el centro de la zona antigua, muy cerquita de los lugares importantes. El pueblo una maravilla.
- Céntrico, muy cerca de Huelva y de sus alrededores, pueblo con sitios baratos para desayunar y muchos restaurantes cerca para cenar de tapeo.
- El poder disfrutar otro día mas de aljaraque, dado que no había sitio en otro lugar, estaba todo completo
- Me gustó que lo esencial que es la cama fue cómoda y las sábanas estaban limpias. También la tranquilidad en el alojamiento y la ubicación.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Muriel offers accommodations in Aljaraque, just 4.1 miles from Huelva.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Monte Gordo is 24 miles from Hostal Muriel, and Punta Umbría is 7 miles from the property.
- Well it’s fairly cheap if you share a bathroom
Hosts were very friendly. They spoke only Spanish and French but it was helpful.
Rooms were clean and were good for a night stay.
- nice cosy clean room, friendly staff, right near the centre of town with plenty of parking nearby, cold drinks machine in the lobby was a bonus!
- La estancia a sido muy biena, Todo muy limpio y el persoanl super amable
El hostal esta bastante bien. Buena relación calidad-precio. Las habitaciones están limpias y esta bien ubicado. En el pueblo no hay mucho que ver, pero cerca hay restaurantes y otros servicios que puedan ser necesarios. El personal es agradable.
Tuvimos un percance con la bañera, que era ultra resbaladiza y mi compañera de habitación se resbaló al entrar y se dio un golpe muy fuerte en la espalda. Cuando lo comentamos a la dueña, no le dio mucha importancia y eso no me gusto nada.
One of our best sellers in San Juan del Puerto! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Real offers accommodations in San Juan del Puerto. Private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Huelva is 7 miles from Hostal Real, and Punta Umbría is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The staff were helpful and nice. The lobby and terrace looked nice. There was a private garage.
- After a long journey it was nice to be welcomed with a bottle of cold water or an orange juice…nice touch. Great value for money
- Perfect for travellers, secure private parking. Good service, comfortable rooms, good value for money (€44 including private parking).
- Great location. Near the motorway so perfect for a one night stop over. Beds were comfy. Fab terrace to sit out. Dia over the road for food and some local bars.
- Hostel facilities, there is a pretty comfortable outside lounge. Very convenient for parking.
Located in San Juan del Puerto, 7 miles from Huelva, Hostal Niza features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Umbría is 11 miles from Hostal Niza, and Matalascañas is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 52 miles from Hostal Niza.
- We were driving from Madrid to southern Spain and Portugal . Good place to stop for a few nights . Clean and nice location . Close to a coffee shop .
- V nice small hostal in small side street. Clean, comfortable, with bathtub, good wifi and good heating. Friendly owner. All this at a bargain price.
- Very good location, perfect if you travel by train because the train stop is very close. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable enough, even got a hairdryer on request, excellent value for money!
- Got here after a long hot ride on our bike and asked the man at reception for a beer so he went down into the cellar and fetched us a super cold one. Top marks !!!
- Hostal excelente y muy bien ubicado. En el pueblo no hay mucho que ver, pero es un buen sitio para luego ir a Huelva o estar de paso. Hay muy buen servicio, limpieza en las habitaciones, camas cómodas y amabilidad por parte del personal. Y lo mejor de todo, la relación calidad-precio. Muy cerca hay bares y restaurantes, donde fuimos a cenar y desayunar al día siguiente. Nos gustó sobre todo “la peña flamenca”, a pocos pasos del hostal, donde cenamos de maravilla.
Top Guest Houses In Punta Umbría Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Punta Umbría Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!