10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pulgar Castilla-la Mancha:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Jalisco offers accommodations in Ajofrín, just 10 miles from Toledo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aranjuez is 30 miles from Hostal Jalisco, and Consuegra is 26 miles from the property.
This is an good and inexpensive accommodation option for the car traveller when nearby Toledo is busy with events.
Car parking is in a side street adjacent to the hotel.
Our room faced away from the main street in the small town and was quiet. The only noise we heard were from the other guests entering and leaving their rooms.
There is a bar and restaurant that is open from early morning. There was a queue of locals buying the freshly made churros in the morning.
Louis, our host, was friendly and hospitable.
- A very nice accomodation, comfortable and good service
Todo inmejorable, nuevo y limpio. El servicio amabilisimo.
y las porras con chocolate del bar son de otro mundo!!!!!!!
- estaba muy limpio y confortable. el personal era encantador.
- Calidad precio, las camas eran nuevas y eso para mí es muy importante, con lo cual habían confort.
- This is an good and inexpensive accommodation option for the car traveller when nearby Toledo is busy with events.
Hostal La Perdiz
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal La Perdiz offers accommodations in Sonseca.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV.Toledo is 13 miles from Hostal La Perdiz, and Consuegra is 24 miles away.
- El hotel está muy bien, el personal muy atentos por causas externas llegamos al hotel y al llegar a la habitación nos dimos cuenta que el climatizador no funcionaba, avisamos al personal del hotel nos explicaron que habían tenido un problema por causas ajenas a ellos, nos fueron a cambiar de habitación a la única que tenían libre pero tenían el mismo problema, uno de los empleados no dudó en ir a su casa a por un calefactor para que estuviéramos cómodos en nuestra estancia la verdad que estuvieron muy atentos con nosotros en todo momento la verdad que les doy las gracias
- Todo genial, limpieza, comodidad y trato estupendo.
- Me gusto la amabilidad y la sencillez del alojamiento
- A pesar de llegar antes nos dieron la habitacion sin problemas,estaba limpio y al poco de entrar calentito.Dormimos comodos y tranquilos porque aunque la ventana daba a una calle transitada ,aislaba perfectamente el ruido.
- Todo perfecto! La habitación en general y el personal! Comimos pinchos y bocadillos y todo riquísimo y bien d precio.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HOSTAL-CAFE GUTGRECO offers accommodations in Sonseca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toledo is 13 miles from Hostal Café GutGreco, and Consuegra is 24 miles from the property.
- Habitación grande, buenas instalaciones, todo reformado, limpio y acogedor. Nos alojamos una noche, fuimos de visita a Toledo y escogimos Sonseca como opción económica. Dormimos genial, cenamos y desayunamos en el restaurante del hostal, tipo bocatería. ¡Repetiría!
- estaba todo bastante bien para ser un hostal, mejor que muchos hoteles de 2 ò 3 estrellas
La amabilidad del personal
Las habitaciones en si
A pesar de ser un hostal esta muy bien. Pocos servicios pero los que da lo hace de forma estupenda
- La habitación muy comoda y amplia. Todo muy confortable y limpio.
- Somos una pareja de Teruel que nos alojamos aquí estando de paso para visitar Toledo. Tenemos q decir q la atención fue excelente, quedamos muy contentos incluso con la cena. Genial
Located in Gálvez, 17 miles from Toledo, Hostal Acuario features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Descalzos is located in Toledo, just 26 miles from Aranjuez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Valdemoro is 30 miles from Hostal Descalzos, and Parla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from Hostal Descalzos.
- The hostel was in a quiet area, in the Jewish quarter. The room had lovely views over the river, the valley and the swimming pool. The mattress was better than expected.
- View room over the river gorge was beautiful. The pool was much appreciated on our hot September visit to Toledo. Also the nearby restaurant Las Orza is excellent.
The small pool in the august heat. Good location, 10-15 min walk up to old town center. Quiet area at night.
Hot & cold water was fine for the in-room bathroom.
- My 9 year old son and myself enjoyed the swimming pool. The room we were given had a beautiful view over the Rio Tajo from morning to noon. Amazing sunset and I enjoyed relaxing on the small balcony with my zumo de naranja enjoying the view. It was a simple clean room, bed was comfortable and towels were clean each day and bed made. Staff were friendly and they made us feel comfortable. It was situated in an ideal place to walk around the old town of Toledo. There are plenty coffee shops and tourist shops and the Greco museum is less than 5 minutes walks from the hostel. There is a small supermarket less than 3 minutes walk to buy water and snacks. Descalzos was ideal for us and we would stay again. We were there for 5 nights.
- Lo que más nos gustó fueron las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación.
Hostal Santo Tomé
Located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, 26 miles from Aranjuez, Hostal Santo Tomé features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Valdemoro is 30 miles from Hostal Santo Tomé, and Parla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. We did use the offsite parking, which worked. Very central in Old Toledo which means it’s very tight getting in and out with a car. But we succeeded. Clean, good price.
- Right in the centre of the Old City and close to all it’s attractions and facilities.
- Great location on a pretty street close to everything. Friendly staff. who gave us a great recommendation for dinner. Room was very nice and property had an elevator
- We couldn’t find a better place to stay. If you leave your window open, the mornings a Spanish guitar may wake you up from a street musician who plays on the street.
- Incredibly comfortable and firm bed. Friendly and helpful staff, fantastic location. Without a doubt I would stay here again for future weekend trips. Wifi worked perfectly.
La Posada de Manolo
One of our top picks in Toledo.Located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez, La Posada de Manolo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdemoro is 30 miles from La Posada de Manolo, and Parla is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from La Posada de Manolo.
- The hotel is right next to the Cathedral, boutique style. The owner was very nice and friendly. Nice view from the room and roof top dining room.
I liked lots so let me list them down:
1. Location – right around the corner is the cathedral. All sites within a 3 min walk, or a 10 min walk (the farthest).
2. Comfiest beds ever
3. Very clean hotel, you could walk barefoot
4. Charming inn but with modern amenities. I liked that our room had a door that opened to a small deck and I could hear the chatter on the street and the street musicians playing their repertoire of music… it was a very immersive experience?
5. Staff was extremely helpful.
6. The breakfast was something I looked forward to every morning.
- Location is excellent and the staff is very helpful.
- The outside deck was great. The staff were as helpful as possible.
- The hosts, Manola and his wife were so heplful, the breakfast served in a nice seating area with a beautiful terrasse was a good start to our day. We also had, on our floor, another small terrasse that we loved! It’s a place with lots of history and if you want to know more, we know that Manolo’s wife was wonderful to explain to us the story of this amazing posada. Also, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom even if it was small, was very clean. We had a wonderful stay in beautiful Toledo.
Hostal Los Guerreros
Hostal Los Guerreros is located in Toledo, just 25 miles from Aranjuez.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Hostal Los Guerreros, and Parla is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from Hostal Los Guerreros.
5 minutes walk for a free car parking.
near a bus stop
- Staff cannot speak English, but i can feel they try to help you. Since the room rate is cheap, of course the facilities much less, but is enough for business travel
Perhaps the nicest hotel ever stayed in Spain. The husband and wife were so obliging and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. Parking was very easy immediately on the street outside the hotel, free of charge. The room was spotless and extremely comfortable.
Really I give this hotel 10/10 for comfort, friendliness, location, everything!
Book here, it’s a no-brainier!
- Fantastic place to stay, great location with pleasant and helpful staff.
- Reliable lodging. You can take the city bus from the train station or bus station, but they don’t run often. Cab is about 5 euro. Good air conditioning. Outside city walls. Would stay there again.
- 5 minutes walk for a free car parking.
Hospederia Casa de Cisneros
Recently restored 16th century house, built on the site of an ancient 11th
Century Muslim Palace. Located in the center of Toledo historic quarter, near the Cathedral. It is on one of the main streets used by anyone wishing to fully visit the city.It has 10 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning throughout the hotel, TV, telephone, and email service. We are equipped to be turned into a 4-star hotel but listed as a Hostel. There is a gift shop, in addition to the reception area and a sitting room with coffee service on the first floor.
- Staff super friendly and helpful. Location superb. Great rooftop terrace
Superior location (5 meters to Cathedral)
Great panorama from the roof terrace.
- Convenient. Lovely old building, well maintained, great sense of history.
- Location, hospitality, attention to details,values
- Location and historically preserved romance of room and hotel design. Toledo is not a great dining town, but the hotel’s on-site restaurant is a cut above average and reasonably priced. Location? Across the street from the Cathedral. Good security.
El Hostal Puerta Bisagra
This guest house with free Wi-Fi is built around a typical Toledan courtyard. It has an excellent setting in the historic center of Toledo, by the Puerta de Bisagra.Hostal Puerta Bisagra has a cafe with glass floors and a skylight. It is a bright space with lots of natural light.All rooms have a private bathroom, TV, heating and air conditioning. They each have a unique, exclusive design.24-hour reception is available at the Hostal Puerta Bisagra. Buffet breakfast is served in the morning.
- Great hostel! Good location and incredible breakfast!
Great staff, reception 24 hrs, perfect location, accessible easily by taxi from train station, and short walk to centre. Everything to see in Toledo was only 10 minutes walk.
Also they have their own laundry facility.
- Location was great – convenient for walking to all city sites, restaurants, bars, etc. Hotel is nice inside.
Incredible location. Just walking distance from the bus station; my partner and I enjoyed a romantic getaway in Toledo and this hotel was just magical. The decorations and the entire atmosphere of the place where unbelievable. Very cute in a mixture of modern, industrial and vintage styles.
The room was very cosy, we had a silent heating and A.c. system and a private bathroom all very neat and comfortable.
The view from our window was lovely and the breakfast (although not included) Is buffet style and you can pay for it in the front desk when you checkout.
The staff where always happy to help and they also spoke English well.
I highly recommend it!
- Great place : excellent design, best situation possible, clean, functional, charming and helpful staff! Unrivaled prices. Clearly, the best place to stay in the magic city of Toledo!
Top Guest Houses In Pulgar Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pulgar Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!