10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puimoisson Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Maison d’Hôtes à Angouire
The guest rooms feature neutral decor and maintain the 18th century character of the property. Each include a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.A continental breakfast is served for guests staying in the B&B, including local and home-made produce such as pastries, bread, jam, honey and fruit juice. Weather permitting, breakfast can be enjoyed in the garden. The host can prepare evening meals upon request and availability.For guests staying in the apartment, an equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and fridge allows you to prepare your own meals.Situated in the Verdon Natural Regional Park only 1,800 feet from the tourist information centre of the Park, the situation of the property is ideal for exploring the Verdon Gorge, one of Europe’s most beautiful river canyons, and the fields of lavender typical of Provence.
- The house in the very quiet place, old building with some pieces of authentic furniture makes feels of time. Location is perfect, it’s outside of town and hidden from the crowd and noise, very good choice for travellers with cars.
- The Platan room was spacious and well decorated (though a bit tired). The park around is nice.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The place oozed character and charm and the view from our room was outstanding.
I was very disappointed when we arrived in the evening and the owner told me, the room (the shower tub, etc.) was broken from the former guests. He organized us something in Moustiers. I was still very skeptical, because I explicitly wanted to stay on the country side. At the end we accepted because we didn’t have a choice.
But: The room he offered to us (at the same price) was fantastic! It is “La part des anges” in the center of Moustier-Saint-Marie and it was very big, showed to the Boule space of the small town and had an exquisit and very tasteful interior design. I loved everything of it. So thank you, Jean-Claude! I would have liked to stay on the country side, but this was a very good alternative.
- Amazing! Incredible view, great suite with comfortable bed, large room, and beautiful bathroom. Everything I could want in a vacation stay and more- I am definitely bookmarking this place for a future stay.
La Maison des Collines
All the rooms at La Maison des Collines are decorated in grey tones and have a private entrace. They all have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A breakfast with homemade jams and cakes is served every morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace.La Maison des Collines provides free Wi-Fi in some rooms. Free private parking is also available and Esparron Lake is a 15-minute drive away.
Definitely if even I’m in this area I will come back !!!! Beautiful villa to enjoy piece and quiet!
Lovely swimming pool, breakfast served outside! Big Yes for this place !!!!!
We had an amazing stay at la maison des collines. The host is just so very nice and sweet. And it is just the right mix between traditional yet modern. And very nicely decorated.
It is a bit hard to find – but very calm and a really nice view from the breakfast terrace. Breakfast was delicious – and for a change not only sweet but also savoury – great omelette!!
All in all the perfect romantic hideaway!
- Francoise is wonderful and makes you feel right at home. Breakfast is amazing. The room was beautiful and nice just to sit around the property reading or napping.
Françoise was very nice and welcoming. She helped us select our activities and had very nice adresses for restaurants in the area.
I particularly enjoyed the swimming pool, the quietness of the place, the beautiful vegetation and the great taste for internal decoration.
I loved that place and would go back as soon as possible
- Pretty much everything. If you are looking for a place to relax, surrounded by nature and nice people, this is the right choice. Homemade marmalade, excellent breakfast,… Beautiful pool area…
- Definitely if even I’m in this area I will come back !!!! Beautiful villa to enjoy piece and quiet!
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Gréoux-les-Bains is 18 miles from Lou Mistral, while Manosque is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything, great room, great location and great hosts
- Very nice people. Room was quaint and clean. Very comfortable bed. Shower was magnificent.
- Excellent situation. Owner very friendly & helpful. Comfortable bed. Excellent shower.
- Fantastic old building, great position in the village the owner couldn`t do enough for us
- The owner was lovely and our room was really beautiful and confortable!
Bastide De Mazan
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Gréoux-les-Bains is 10 miles from Bastide De Mazan, while Manosque is 14 miles away. Provence Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous property, personalized service, excellent experience.
One of my best ever experiences in hotels, for sure. This newly opened Bastide is fantastic ( July 1 2017). The owners are lovely, friendly and service minded. Fantastic restaurant on site worthly stars in a guide, excellent chef using local products and all home made pastries etc!
The pool area is so lovely and comfortable, the room we booked was a superior room, all the interiors of he hotel is lovely and so well created!
I would love to come back oven and over again!
Very good location, surrounded by nature and away from crowd. Good access with car. Clean room and beutiful decoration. There is a swiming pool in the backyard.
Weekend dinner very delicious.
- Beautifully designed building and gardens, peaceful location, excellent dinner and lovely hosts!
- Struttura bellissima , sia all’esterno sia la camera ! Possibilità di cenare in una veranda molto bella, con piatti semplici e gustosi. Il letto è comodissimo e il bagno molto spazioso ! La proprietaria molto gentile
Hotel Des Colonnes
All rooms come with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. With a private bathroom, some units at the guesthouse also feature a garden view. At Hotel Des Colonnes each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Gréoux-les-Bains is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Des Colonnes.
- I loved the garden where the breakfast is served and the style of the house in general- a huge and decise mix of many 😉
- Lovely old house (C17) with oodles of character, friendly host and good breakfast.
- Geraldine is a delightful hostess, and the building is unique and fascinating.
- Propreté, confort, décoration soignée. Géraldine nous a apporté de très bons conseils pour découvrir la région.
- L’hôtel est vraiment très agréable, la déco est très soignée. Hôtel très charmant pour un prix très attractif. L’accueil était vraiment super; Nos hôtes on vraiment été aux petits soins avec nous. Un paradis de verdure avec ce bel extérieur dont on a pu profiter pour le petit déjeuner et pour l’apéro. Le petit déjeuner était excellent, composé de produits locaux; le pain était frais, la confiture faite maison, les fruits probablement du jardin! Je recommande fortement cet hôtel, pour un séjour entre amis comme en famille. Merci encore, on reviendra certainement.
La maison de jules
At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at La maison de jules also feature free WiFi.Gréoux-les-Bains is 18 miles from the accommodation. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 51 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Every room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Gréoux-les-Bains is 18 miles from the guesthouse, while Manosque is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Stylish, comfortable, quiet room with small terrace.
- Close to Moustiers town and an easy walk if the weather is fine. Basic rooms (No TV) however very quiet which meant a good night’s sleep.
- Such a nice place to stay. The very friendly owner welcomed us. The room was very nice, calm and with a small terrace. Good value for money. Great location nearby the small town and thr lake. Just in between. We would recommend it to everyone!
- Très bon accueil alors que nous sommes arrivés en avance. Chambre très confortable et propre. Petit déjeuner servi en terrasse avec des produits de qualité. Hôte très sympathique.
- L’accueil sympathique de la propriétaire. Petit-déjeuner agréable.
Le Petit Fabre
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Le Petit Fabre also have free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Gréoux-les-Bains is 12 miles from Le Petit Fabre. Hyères Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Gréoux-les-Bains is 11 miles from Les lavandines. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Posto molto tranquillo e silenzioso ottimo per rilassarsi
Le cadre, l’emplacement, la déco, la tranquillité.
La gentillesse des propriétaires etvlzur disponibilité.
Chambre très fonctionnelle. Belle salle de bains. De nombreuses petites attentions appréciables.
- Le petit-déjeuner était excellent et accueil plus que correct ! On recommande vivement !
- Petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux. Salle de bains neuve et impeccable. Literie parfaite. Très bon accueil, propriétaires très sympathiques.
Frühstück war liebevoll hergerichtet
Abholung am Dorfplatz
Komplett neu gebaut
Sehr freundliche Besitzer
La Campagne de Petre
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at La Campagne de Petre have a mountain view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can use the business center or relax in the bar.Apt is 30 miles from La Campagne de Petre, while Gréoux-les-Bains is 12 miles away. Provence Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Puimoisson Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!