10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puilaurens Languedoc-roussillon:
Relais de Laval
Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Perpignan is 27.3 miles from Relais de Laval, while Font-Romeu is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 25.5 miles from Relais de Laval.
Beautiful place, very welcoming host, lovely outdoor spaces as well as indoor.
Evening meal was delicious, local produce cooked with skill and imagination.
We want to return
- everything perfect, exspecially our hosts Ljudmila & Slava, the next time we will stay longer
- Perfect host and cook. The Table d’hote was prepared with care. Good wine. On the day of my departure she gave me an excellent advice for the continuation of my bike tour.
- The welcome and information we were given was outstanding and as a result we visited 2 incredible local sites. The hosts cooked us a dinner which was the best of our trip – delicious and beautiful. The room was comfortable and the whole experience outstanding.
- Slawa and Luda make you feel at home. Food is excellent (home made – high quality – Russian style) and they are helpful in every way they can (And they can a LOT!). The room was also really nice. I enjoyed very much my stay there and I hope to come back. Highly recommended!
- Beautiful place, very welcoming host, lovely outdoor spaces as well as indoor.
le Val de Sault
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the guest house will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rodome, like skiing. A shared kitchen and a shared barbecue are available for guests to use.Pas de la Casa is 24.9 miles from le Val de Sault. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
Very cheap hotel
Easy to park
Lots of living spaces, great for friends or families
Breakfast was excellent, as were the staff
- Uriges Haus in einem kleinen Bergdorf. Mit viel Liebe restauriert und eingerichtet. Sehr nettes Besitzerpaar.
- l’accueil chaleureux, la situation, le calme…
Très bon accueil et chambre d’hôte vraiment très sympa.
L’endroit est paisible et magnifique. Ça vaut le détour.
- L’accueil des propriétaires, leur gentillesse, un excellent petit déjeuner. Le tout pour un prix très compétitif
- Very cheap hotel
Belvianes Gites – private rooms
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while certain rooms include a kitchen. The rooms include a desk.Carcassone is 26 miles from Belvianes Gites – private rooms. Salvaza Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de Coussères
The rooms at Domaine de Coussères are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, rooms at Domaine de Coussères also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Carcassone is 28 miles from Domaine de Coussères, while Perpignan is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The serenity and the views were amazing. The owners were lovely even going to the trouble to make a special vegan Madagascan curry for dinner. Breakfast and dinner were so lovely and we felt so at home eating with the other guests.
- The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable and breakfast perfect
- wonderful views across the mountains, nice to have meals outside on the terrace. The hosts are very welcoming and meals are taken together with the other guests. This place is run by a belgium couple and so the majority of the guests are of that nationality. Everyone was very friendly but natrually we we the ‘outsiders’. The owner has been restoring the place in his own unique style and it is clearly a labour of love and it was a good experience staying here in such sumptuous surroundings.
- La situation, l’amabilité des propriétaires, l’espace dans la chambre et la qualité des repas et petits déjeuners.
- La hospitalidad de los propietarios, la casa y los jardines son magníficos, la habitación era muy comoda incluida las camas, el entorno en general resulta muy apropiado para desconectar
Guest house Les Marguerites
Guest rooms at Guest house Les Marguerites are equipped with a seating area. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at the accommodation also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Carcassone is 16 miles from Guest house Les Marguerites, while Ax-les-Thermes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 16 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owners could not have been more helpful. The breakfasts were great with lots of choice. They gave us good recommendations for dinner in the village and made our stay memorable. I would recommend the guest house to anyone
- the french bread toasted! and the coffee. the propietes were very kind and welcoming.
– the owners are very sympathic , very good vibes
– the home made biological food is very tasty
– it’s very quiet
– wondefull garden with adorable cats
Antoinette and Keith were absolutely adorable with us and gave us some great tips for visit. The bed was really good and the breakfast fantastic.
The beautiful house and setting are very special and I will definitely come back!
It is a peaceful place with great vibe!
- Very kind people! Obviously extremely good English speeking hosts. Very good breakfast, extremely good croissants! Very good wishes to our hosts!
Domaine Bellelauze offers guest rooms and a cottage, all with mountain views. Each one has an en suite bathroom and some have a private terrace with BBQ facilities.A continental breakfast is provided every morning at the B&B and a refrigerator and microwave are at your disposal. The hosts can also prepare homemade regional-style cuisine, if you reserve in advance.Free private parking and a TV room are also on offer at this property. Local activities include hiking, horse riding or even rafting along the River Aude, a 20-minute drive away.
We spent 3 days at Domaine Bellauze and had a wonderful stay there. The hosts and their helpers were lovely and super helpful. The hostess is a great cook and we still remember the dinners she cooked for the guests.
The views are amazing and so is the swimming pool, a really quiet spot. Our toddler enjoyed every bit of the place.
We went back home relaxed and pleased with our stay. Definitely a gem!
- The additional staff made the stay very comfortable.
- The authenticity of the hosts and the location (somewhere in the middle of nowhere). Not the ‘grand chique’, but very helpfull and warm hosts. Ingrid cooks good and varied for her guests. We, a Belgian family with 2 kids stayed here with a group of Dutch tourists who discovered the Cathar castles, just as we did. We loved our stay in Bellalauze, although it was something completely different than what we’re used to!
Friendly family, helpful . welcoming, tried hard to make us feel at home.
Nothing was too much trouble
- Abgeschieder – mitten in der Natur! Sehr nette, zuvorkommende Betreiber!
- We spent 3 days at Domaine Bellauze and had a wonderful stay there. The hosts and their helpers were lovely and super helpful. The hostess is a great cook and we still remember the dinners she cooked for the guests.
Les Casots de Traoucalières
The chalets at Les Casots de Traoucalières feature individually decorated accommodation, and a terrace with garden and mountain views. They also have 2 bedrooms, a seating area with sofa and individual heating.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes a mini-oven, refrigerator and toaster. A coffee maker and kitchenware are also provided. The host can prepare dinner, upon request 24 hours before arrival.A continental breakfast can be served in the chalet or club house. Les Casots de Traoucalières is 28 miles from Perpignan Train Station, 21.7 miles from Rivesaltes Airport, and there is a supermarket is 9.3 miles away.
- le cadre majestueux, le concept des chalets, le calme, la quiétude, la simplicité, l’authenticité.
- Le lieu, la nature environnante, le calme, l’accueil.
- Le calme au milieu de la pinède avec une vue imprenable sur le château de Peyrpertuse depuis la terrasse du chalet, très cocooning. Tout ce qu’il faut sur place ou dans le village qu’on rejoint à pied.Des propriétaires très sympathiques et serviables. De belles randonnées tout proche.
Environnement tres bien arrangé.
- Havre de paix, paysages magnifiques à l assaut des Châteaux Cathares. Propriétaires au top. A recommander
La Villa du Parc
Each room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is included for the rooms and served every morning. Homemade dinner can be prepared for the hosts if requested 24 hours in advance.Villa du Parc offers a shared lounge, a terrace, a patio and luggage storage. Free outdoor parking for cars and free garage parking for motorcycles and bicycles are available on site.
- Everything was Perfect! Beautiful Location and lovely garden.
- The house had plenty of space inside and pleasant gardens..the views were amazing. The staff were cheerful and helpful . It was a pleasant surprise to find coffee/ tea making facilities in the room.
- Undoubtedly the best stay of our 3 week motorcycle trip thru the Pyranees. The owners were fantastic, the homestead & grounds magnificent, easy walk to some nice restaurants & Prades is a great town. Wish we knew how good it was & we would have planned to stay longer. Oh, and they also have garage facilities for motorcycles/bikes. 10 out of 10!
L’accueil, l’amabilité des hôtes et la beauté du site
Voir de sa chambre le parc sublime et en fond le CANIGOU
La beauté du site: vue imprenable sur le massif du Canigou, le parc est superbe, la villa très agréable.
Les hôtes discrets mais prévenants, serviables, sympathiques et attentifs.
Nous aimerions beaucoup revenir à la Villa du Parc.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some feature mountain views.Guests at Maison Prades can enjoy a continental breakfast.Perpignan is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Font-Romeu is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from Maison Prades.
The hosts were very accommodating on several counts:
We were travelling by bicycle, they set aside some secure space indoors to keep the bikes overnight. We were two friends travelling and they separated our double bed into two single beds (converting it to a twin room). They provided ice for our bidons in the morning. The breakfast was excellent, eating great croissants and home made jam in their beautiful garden was fantastic before a day in the saddle. Highly recommended.
This tastefully renovated, old family home is perfectly located on the main street in Prades. On arrival we were greeted warmly by the owner who showed us to our room, explained the facilities and told us about the local neighbourhood. All of this in good English.
We took breakfast in the beautiful garden and enjoyed fresh fruit salad, yoghurt, baguette with ham and cheese and wonderful homemade jams. Drinks were covered with freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee and a choice of fruit and herbal teas. While we were enjoying this, the owner went into the garden and returned with a bowl of freshly picked cherries for us. All of this included in the room rate!
We would highly recommend this property to anyone visiting the area.
- The croissants were fresh, the jams were homemade, the coffee was excellent, excellent breakfast.
l’accueil excellent,le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse dans la verdure, le parking privé, l’atmosphère de toute
la maison tres satisfaite
- Accueil excellent et propriétaires très sympathiques. petits déjeuner en terrasse avec confitures et clafoutis maison.
- The hosts were very accommodating on several counts:
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Were running very late from missed connections. Kept the reception open until we arrived.
- Our hosts went out of their way to make us comfortable. Even phoning a restaurant. They even found us some beautiful cheese and bread from the local mill. The room was extremely comfortable.
- Good location. Large clean room,good wifi. Very pretty small village.
- Liked the organic bread for breakfast made from flour milled in the restored windmill in the village.
- We really liked the friendliness of the owner and the compact and charming facilities of this small mountain village.
Top Guest Houses In Puilaurens Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puilaurens Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!