10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puerto Real Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Real Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puerto Real Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Real Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Real Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puerto Real Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puerto Real Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puerto Real Andalucía:
Hostal el Pinar Cadiz
Hostal el Pinar Cadiz is located in Puerto Real, 8 miles from Cádiz and 12 miles from Jerez de la Frontera. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 17 miles from Hostal el Pinar Cadiz, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 17 miles from Hostal el Pinar Cadiz.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Paris is located in San Fernando, 7 miles from Cádiz and 15 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 15 miles from Hostal Paris, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Comfortable and stylish room.
Well located near to train station.
Easy check in.
As Cadiz town was too expensive during the carnival on this hotel was an affordable alternative and only a short train ride away.
- Nearby cercanías train to Cadiz (2€) but last train from Cadiz goes 22:16 :/. But there is a local bus that goes later. Across the street its a cafeteria for breakfast. And don’t forget to buy lottery tickets from Blaz that always stands in that same street. His kindness helped me to get around in San Fernando. Also go to Agua Lounge bar. Félix and José are just great <3
- It was very basic as expected for the price. It was clean but run down and old.
- Extremely clean; excellent position for transport. Friendly staff.
- room are colorful clean and right size. Not far from the bus or train station to go to Cadiz
- Comfortable and stylish room.
Hostal La Andaluza
One of our best sellers in San Fernando! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Andaluza offers accommodations in San Fernando.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 7 miles from Hostal La Andaluza, and Jerez de la Frontera is 16 miles away. Jerez Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very clean and the staff were very helpful! Rooms were well equipped too.
- The hostal has a normal room, there is not extras but everything is acceptable. We has not got problem with the cleaniness. The staff was good, they help us to find what we want. The place of the hotel is good, but depending what you want to visit.
- Fantastic night sleep on a very big and comfortable bed. The room was big, clean and had a patio outside. Location is perfect and the staff extra helpful. This is going to be my place to be from now on. The breakfast at the caffe underneath was nice too.
We stayed here on order to visit
Cadiz, and it was a good choise. The reception lady was very polite. We found parking close to the hostel. Room is a nice size and bathroom was ok.
- Staying in San Fernando was a great surprise…wonderful local cafes and restaurants, quiet and a very easy 20 minute ,2 euro bus into the center of Cadiz.
Hostal San Marcos
Hostal San Marcos offers accommodations in San Fernando.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 7 miles from Hostal San Marcos, and Jerez de la Frontera is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Hostal San Marcos.
- A clean, new hotel not far from Cadiz. San Fernando is an interesting town although the hotel is not in the best district. Off street parking nearby and a short walk to the city centre.
- Basic hotel – nothing too bad but nothing to rave about.
Muy buen trato personal, tuve un contratiempo de última hora, de dos personas pasé a tres y no nos pusieron ninguna pega.
“Boa xente”. Más que recomendable.( para dormir).
- Super limpio. El personal muy agradable y muy amables. Muy cerca del centro y muy tranquilo. La verdad hemos estado muy a gusto.
- Relación-calidad-precio perfecta, estuvimos durante el fin de semana de Carnaval, nos atendieron muy bien, en la puerta del hotel hay una parada de bus para ir al centro de Cádiz, aparcamos cerca del hotel sin problema. Recomendable
Hostal Costa Luz
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Costa Luz offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cádiz is 6 miles from Hostal Costa Luz, and Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I could park in a free place right in front of the hotel’s door. Staff was very friendly.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The room was a good size, clean, nicely decorated & very comfortable beds.
They wait for us,even we come late
Good for the money
- Very friendly. Good for catching the ferry to Cadiz.
- The rooms are very clean. Hostess is very friendly. Free public parking. A lot of good restaurants on walking distance. We went with the cathamaran to Cadiz.
Hostal La Palma
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant guest house is set in the historic centre, 1,000 feet from the Bullring. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an Andalusian patio, 5 minutes’ drive from Puntilla Beach.The comfortable rooms at Hostal La Palma feature functional décor, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Twin and double rooms feature a private bathroom, while single rooms have shared bathrooms.There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and you can drive to the beaches of Valdelagrana in 5 minutes.You can rent a bike at La Palma’s 24- hour reception and Port Sherry Marina is 5 minutes’ drive away, where you can catch a boat to Cadiz. The Vista Hermosa Golf Course is 1.2 miles away. Plaza Real de Toros Square is 1.2 miles from the accommodation.The property is 9.3 miles from Jerez and 30 minutes’ drive from central Cadiz and Jerez Airport.
- Kitchen facilities and coffee werw not included. for the rest everything was ok
- Trato excelente, muy amables en todo momento. Trato familiar, recomendable.
- Sehr gute Lage. Nette Gastgeber. Restaurant um die Ecke. Alles top.
- Excelente ubicación,exquisito trato familiar y limpieza impecable
- Fueron rápidos en recepcion, la habitacion tenía aire acndicionad y mosquitera, cosa q se agradeció. El silencio durante la stancia permitió que pudiéramos dormir.
Hostal Alhaja Playa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Alhaja Playa is a short walk from Puntilla Beach and Puerto Sherry, in Puerto de Santa María. This guesthouse offers a small outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms all have a balcony, air conditioning and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse also has a bar, a grounds area and a terrace. There is a 24-hour front desk, with a safe and a tour desk.The Alhaja Playa is set within the Cadiz Bay Nature Reserve. There are pine trees and sand dunes nearby. Cadiz and Jerez are a short drive away.
- I absolutely loved the cleanliness of the rooms and all the property, the politeness of the entire staff; and the friendship that i developed with Vincente, and with Luis… Staff-members.
- it was nice and super friendly. If you go there you should try out the restaurant at the corner. 🙂
- Good location. Staff very friendly and helpful. They gave us map of area and suggested trips. Breakfast was good.
- Great place and perfect holidays destination. Hostel owners were very supportive and friendly. Very picturesque area and close to the beach. Highly recommended!
- It was near the beach. Great for people who look for this. The staff were very hospitable and helpful.
One of our top picks in Chiclana de la Frontera.Hostal Villa is located in Chiclana de la Frontera, just 11 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 18 miles from Hostal Villa, and Conil de la Frontera is 11 miles away. Jerez Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, great location and very clean and comfortable room. I’d very much recommend this hostel. We have been out of season so it was quite and enjoyable stay.
- Well-furnished, clean, simple room with air-conditioning! Nice staff!
- The bedroom was clean, good size, comfortable bed and plenty of hot water in the shower. Staff helpful and very good value for money
- Little bit of hassle during check in. Apart from that, everything was far better than expected. Good place to stay for a reasonable price. Nice and helpful staff.
- The location is good as it is in the city centre. The staff works 24/7 so the hotel is relatively secure and safe.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Pensión España is located in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 21 miles from Conil de la Frontera.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles from Pensión España, and El Puerto de Santa María is 6 miles away. Jerez Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The staff was very kind and the position in the historical center was great as well. The room was very clean and quiet.
- Amazing rooftop terrace, very clean, great location, polite staff
- It is a lovely place and I recommend it highly to folks coming to enjoy Cadiz and looking for a central, yet quiet street to stay. The house was lovely, the roof terrace and the patio amazing.
- magic hotel with beautiful roof terrace, nice and helpfull receptionists. tea and washing basin in the room.
- A gem of a hotel. Walk through the door and feel like you’re in Morocco, all blue tiles, green plants, inner court. As a solo traveller, I liked having a real single room. Mine gave onto the street, with a tiny exquisite balcony. The location, in the pedestrian zone, was fantastic, five minutes walk to the Cathedral or to the Plaza San Juan Dios, ten minutes to the train station. And the price was definitely right!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hospederia Marqués offers accommodations in Cádiz.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Hospederia Marqués, and Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Hospederia Marqués.
Cozy room with balconies. Spacious bathroom.
In the heart of Cadiz, easy to access. A lot of restaurants around.
- Cozy room for low costs directly in the old Center of Cadiz
- Single Beds were clean and comfortable but I had booked a doublebed
- Location, bathroom (clean despite being shared), TV in the bedroom, it was possible to make it dark.
- Well located, close to the Cathedral, and the price was not bad…
- Cozy room with balconies. Spacious bathroom.
Top Guest Houses In Puerto Real Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puerto Real Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Real Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puerto Real Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!