10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puerto Laforest Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Laforest Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puerto Laforest Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puerto Laforest Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puerto Laforest Magallanes:
Quemanta Casa de Huéspedes
Quemanta Casa de Huéspedes offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- La disposición de la dueña nos hizo sentir como en casa.
- Que la hostal se encontraba en un barrio tranquilo, relativamente cerca, ademas de ser un lugar muy comodo, acogedor, limpio y ordenado. La señora bernardita la dueña del hostal, nos acogio muy gentilmente a mí y a mi familia, es una excelente persona que nos recibio con mucha amabilidad, alegria, cariño y hospitalidad el cual se lo agredecimos mucho, por todo esto y mas es una hostal 100% recomendable, el cual hizo mas feliz nuestro viaje al sur de chile.:)
- Las instalaciones eran nuevas y también la ropa de cama y toallas.
- La atención fue muy agradable y la habitación muy cómoda. Además el horario del desayuno es flexible lo que compatibiliza el poder salir temprano a los tour y no perderlo como en otras hostales que tienen horario fijo.
- La pieza era bastante cómoda y la atención de la dueña de casa fue muy acogedora.
Hostal Picada de Carlitos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Picada de Carlitos offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.
- Very pretty bed. An extra single bed in room if needed. Breakfast was very good. Easy to find, straight up the road from the ferry, a short walk.
- I had a room with single bed. The first night was cold because the heater was shut down (I thought the central heating was simply still off) as the wind was very strong and the window was letting a little cold air enter the room. Next day, finding the radiators in the corridor to be warm, I opened mine but without regulation, it became too hot… but the second night was definitely better (and less wind anyway). The breakfast was OK except that coffee is only low quality instant coffee (seems to be very common in Chile) and tea was possibly not the best brand ever either. The ladies were quite nice and let me stay in my room without bugging me to clean it like in some other places.
The location is great.
The staff was helpful, despite my poor Spanish and their poor English.
- Everything is fantastic. The location and the services.
- Very attentive staff, great location for a fair price, great breakfast
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! El Sendero offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Quiet location… Juan the owner is a great guy and VERY helpful,easy going. The woman who cleans each day is sweet and does a VERY thorough job cleaning everything. The kitchen is big and there are enough pans, etc for several people to cook.
- Best breakfast in hostel I’ve ever had. All set up ready for the go for all who have to catch the early buses to Torres del Paine. A great way to start our trekking experience. Host is fun guy, very nice and welcoming and laid back.
- Great host, spacious kitchen, free parking on the street
- Very large public area always sunny and warm. Good breakfast well packaged ready for early departure at any time. Stroght wifi everywhete and hot water 24hrs. Great value for private bathroom in town.
- We really enjoyed our stay at el sendero! It’s basic, but no more so than you’d expect from the photos. We were happily comfortable, the host was a top bloke and really helpful, and for us, the location was great. It’s about half way between the water front and the main town – 2-5 min walk in either direction. Opposite end of town for the tours to the park, BUT, perfect for exploring locally. Common area is really comfy with a great fire going in the evenings.
Hostal Amerindia Patagonia
Hostal Amerindia Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is ticket service and gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Chose hotel based on location of car rental across street – very basic hostel – loved their cafe and desserts!! staff as very nice.
- Staff were friendly, helpful, went out of their way to make us feel at home.
very friendly staff
- Comfortable accommodation.Good location.Helpful staff. Nice sitting area for guests
- Breakfast was good (eggs! fruit!) and staff were friendly. The room we had the second night was clean and spacious. Water was nice and hot, and the in-room heater was a treat when it was cold. Staff prepared us a breakfast to go as well when we had to leave early.
Hostal Bosque Patagonia
Hostal Bosque Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental.
- Not much really,very expensive for what it offers,it was clean,maybe this. The owner is helpful.
- Owner helped me to get a ticket when all major agencies were full
- Small super friendly hostel. Dorms are only two beds so almost feels like a private room. Nice breakfast of yogurt, fruit, bread and tea & coffee. 3 minute walk to the centre.
Nice place, that is cosy and feels like a home instead of a hostal. helpful owners who dont speak english but try with translator on the computer.
Simple breakfast. Great shower!
Nice that it is possible to use the kitchen.
- Very nice staff, perfectly clean, good breakfast
Casa del Profesor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa del Profesor offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa De La Patagonia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa De La Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental.
- Very new and pretty interior design. Great central location. Staff very willing to help with anything. Largest free breakfast spread I’ve seen in 3 months in South America, although see negative section.
- Casa de La Patagonia was great! It’s very central and the rooms are very clean and modern. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly and thoughtful. We definitely recommend this place.
- I really felt so comfortable in Casa de la Patagonia. The staff is amazing and very helpful. The hotel is new, so everything is in perfect condition and super clean. You can also book tours there. I definitely recommend to stay here.
Hermoso hostal, el diseño muy elegante.
La atención fue excelente el desayuno también.
- La calidad y calidez del staff. La personalizacion de la atencion.
Cordillera Azul offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The owners, the comfort, the location, the room and shower, all was great
I felt very at home. The friendly owner gave me a warm room and even a wool blanket the next night and they organized my payment to the tour company.
Breakfast is simple, but ok.
- finally a quite place to sleep in Chile, the room was nice with private bathroom and we enjoyed breakfast as well
- The room was nice and clean and the location good. The breakfast is decent and the staff very helpful.
- Family run hotel, they were delightful, very helpful and friendly. They made breakfast extra early (at no additional cost) for us and the other guests who had early pickups for trips into the National Park etc. A good breakfast got the day off to a good start especially as the days were long and energetic. The washing came back the next day clean, fresh and in one peace.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Baquedano offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Perfectly clean, very good bed, perfectly located and very very nice staff. Do not look for another place in Puerto Natales.
Room’s are new but not with quality materials. Owners are on top of things so that will help extend the life of things.
Window into hall but no exterior windows. Noise from other travellers can be an issue if they are not considerate. No problem when we were there. Nice breakfast, helpful staff.
- Incredibly helpful owner. He was really useful in helping us research rental car availability (we ended up booking the bus to Torres which he helped with as well), and was attentive to all of our needs. Nice rooms in a cool building. Walls a bit thin if you are a light sleeper.
- Me and my wife stayed five days at hostel Baquedano in January 2018 and we strongly recomend If you are looking for a place to stay in Puerto Natales. Very good breakfest. Rooms are very clean and have a full body shower! Which is amazing after a full day walking in Parque Torres del Paine! Hector and his family are very nice and helped us with everything we needed. The location is also good! Very close to a lot of restaurants!
- Very friendly and helpful family makes you feel at home. Great location, very good breakfast, pretty clean. Good value.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kaluve Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The private rooms are very lovely. The staff are very friendly, some speak good English and they are very helpful if you have any questions. The breakfast is also really good and the location of the hostel is very central.
- Great location, close to the bus terminal. And the center if town. The owners are lovely.
- Though not advertised, eggs are available. I’m both gluten and dairy intolerant and the staff person was perplexed at breakfast since I could eat nothing they had available until I asked “huevos?”.
- Room and en-suite were very clean but compact. The shower was great, although the gimmicky features didn’t work. Breakfast was very good with cheese, ham and scrambled eggs in addition to the usual cereals and bread. Laundry service was excellent and very reasonably priced (by the kilogram!)
- The showers were amazing – and the water was always very hot, good breakfast with eggs upon request and the usual hams, breads, jams coffee etc, very small hotel that was quiet and comfortable for our pre/post Torres del Paine hiking excursions. WiFi was a little slow at night, probably with so many people using it but was always working! I would recommend. Very close to the bus station, a few blocks to the main streets with shopping.
Top Guest Houses In Puerto Laforest Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!