10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puerto de Sóller Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Sóller Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puerto de Sóller Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puerto de Sóller Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puerto De Sóller Majorca:
Hostal Villa Verde
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Villa Verde is located in Deia in the region of Mallorca, just 12 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and car rental is available. El Arenal is 18 miles from Hostal Villa Verde, and Alcudia is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
- The location and view from the room. Comfortable basic facilities but more than adequate for an overnight stay after a long day walking.
- location – superb. Nice and quiet and great views from the terrace
- Very stylish and atmospheric property. Great location and friendly staff.
- Brilliant location with a beautiful view. Rooms are nice and clean.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Miramar offers accommodations in Deia, just 12 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is room service at the property.El Arenal is 18 miles from Hostal Miramar, and Alcudia is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Miramar.
Great location, and nice room. Shared bathroom…toilet was a bit cramped, but separate bathroom.
Good breakfast served at your table, landlady proud to serve fresh juice from the orange trees in her garden.
- Antonia was a wonderful host, the place was an authentic beautifully furnished mallorcan ca’n with a very interesting collection of paintings, in a quiet location overlooking Deia.
- Location was good. Breakfast was home made and delicious.
- The lady running the hostel is a delight she is so warm and welcoming. Although she doesn’t speak much English and we don’t speak much Spanish we somehow managed to communicate :-). The views are amazing and its close to the town and restuarants.
- The views are incredible and the owner is absolutely fantastic. The home made orange juice is a delight, and the village center can be reached within 2 minutes walking down a path next to the property.
- Great location, and nice room. Shared bathroom…toilet was a bit cramped, but separate bathroom.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Margarita offers accommodations in Sóller, just 14 miles from Palma de Mallorca.The rooms come with a private bathroom.El Arenal is 18 miles from Casa Margarita, and Alcudia is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
& draws you could not open, I could go on, any hotel site should not advertise this place, as I think they have a duty of care to their clients, & I would not put my dog in this place, never mind pay £69 per night for the privilege.
- Old charming building, central heating winter time, good location since it is few steps from railway station. Bathroom on corridor worked well to our purposes.
- Casa Margerita was centrally located. The room was clean.
No one was at the hotel when we arrived. Unable to call number posted d/t our us phones. No other directions for assistance was posted.
The very nice owner arrived and called the posted number. She was very unhappy that this has frequently happened with other customers.
We thought the room was over priced d/t the size of the room and totally outdated.
- The water was very hot, the bathrooms were clean & the location central
- This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall
Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall offers accommodations in Fornalutx. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Palma de Mallorca is 18 miles from Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall, and El Arenal is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 19 miles from Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall.
- This place is a 12 Century castle and a 75 minute walk from the main road unless you have a 4×4. It is totally cut off and the walk to the place could not be more beautiful. My second visit. For a unique experience, Balitx d’Avall cannot be beaten. Elegant, steeped in history and well furnished. All meals provided (there is nowhere else to eat), plus delicious orange juice from the estate and a modest selection of drinks.
Fantastic finca all by itself surrounded by mountains!
Beautiful place, very peaceful.
Great food both dinner and breakfast.
- This was our second stay in Balitx and just as memorable. We love it!
- This is just a little piece of heaven. Miles off the beaten track lies a 7 bedroom 16th Century guest house like you would never have imagined with a great cook and an excellent multi talented Czech called Dita who speaks excellent English, German, Spanish, Algonquin and Czech. Wonderful walking from the front door to Cala Tuent, their own ridgeline watchtower or back to the Soller valley via the Mirador de ses barques. No WiFi, very little phone signal and no TV …. perfect bliss!
- Location, hospitality, atmosphere, food, friendly hosts
SólleRooms features free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan in Sóller. The property has a patio. Port de Soller Beach is a 20-minute drive away.At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14.9 miles away.
Excellent location, modern room but full of character
Comfy bed and all we needed for a week long stay
- Peaceful inner courtyard and beautiful reception space. Very good location to walk to Sollér main square and places. High discretion from the host and the other guests.
- The rooms are property are in immaculate condition and spotlessly clean
- Amazing location, great facilities, uncomplicated check-in and check-out, helpful staff.
- Very good location with restaurants and bars nearby. Quiet location.
- Excellent location, modern room but full of character
One of our top picks in Banyalbufar.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Guests can admire beautiful sea views from the rooms and outdoor solarium at Sa Baronia. The guesthouse features a quiet outdoor swimming pool, with a special area for children.Sa Baronia is situated in Bañalbufar, in the northwest of Mallorca, 16 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The nearest beach is around 650 feet away.Sa Baronia offers a choice of rooms with or without balcony, each with a private bathroom and hairdryer. All are heated and come with an armchair, bedside tables and a dressing table.Family-run, Sa Baronia’s restaurant serves homemade Mallorcan specials. There is also a small bar and a lounge with TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
- Great location and views from the terrace. Beautiful old building, full of character. The village has some great restaurants. Nice walks from the front door.
- Beautiful views from the terrace, wonderful hiking trails nearby!
- This hotel has a ‘Wow’ factor that very, very few hotels can match. The view from the terrace out over the sea is wonderful and, if you’re lucky enough to get perfect weather as we did, the sunset and moon rise were so memorable. 3 course meal for 15 euros was a bargain for Mallorca. Breakfast was great, all enhanced by the view. This is a must stay hotel if you are in the area. Found it by accident last October.
Great breakfast for the price.
Beautiful old house with artworks.
Excellent sea views.
- Beautifully located nestled in hills overlooking the sea. Comfortable rooms with lovely views. Good walking country nearby.
Santuari de Lluc
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Santuari de Lluc is located in Lluc, just 21 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.El Arenal is 23 miles from Santuari de Lluc, and Alcudia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This was our second holiday at the Santuari de Lluc. We love the place. The staff are always friendly, especially Maria who is a super lady and always helpful. We will definitely return.
- The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good with a reasonable selection. The staff were helpful. The location, set in the mountains was excellent if you want to do some walks.
- Lovely historic building and great setting in the mountains. Basic bedroom facilities as expected. Good shower with plenty of hot water. Book a table for evening meal if you wish to eat on site as it gets busy. Great area for mountain walking and cycling. A number of trails start from the monastery.
- Beautiful environment for hiking, the accommodation was very clean. We were happy that the late checkout was possible until 6 pm, so we could take the last bus to Palma. There are three restaurants to choose a dinner.
- Lovely atmosphere. Very quiet. Beautiful countryside. Good base for walking. Great food.
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Hostal Ca’n Tiu offers accommodations in Alaró. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Palma de Mallorca is 12 miles from Hostal Ca’n Tiu, and El Arenal is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Great host. Plenty to eat for breakfast. Comfortable beds
- Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and in a very central spot. Didn’t eat breakfast but it seemed to be fresh and varied.
- Central location, good communication, cleanliness, real trust and independence.
- Lovely friendly atmosphere. Relaxed breakfast. Nice and quiet.
- Low price, roomy. Very near to town center and close to bus stop.
Situated in Sóller, LOFT1882 features a garden and a shared lounge. The accommodation provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, all rooms include a desk. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms have mountain views. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen for breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from LOFT1882, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Independence was best part. Own key. Use of kitchen and garden
- We spent 4 enjoyable nights here. A beautiful, tastefully restored old building, as good as it appears on booking.com website. Very central to everything that excellent town of Soller has to offer, yet tucked around a corner & peaceful. It was raining when we arrived at Soller bus station with heavy luggage, Fabio kindly came out & picked us up, so a great vibe from the outset. Owners Fabio & Silvia live onsite, are not intrusive, & we really enjoyed conversations with them. Plus they gave us great tips for walks & a boat trip. Bravo! Our room was very light & spacious, had a lovely outlook, & very stylish bathroom. The kitchen & common areas downstairs were very comfortable and inviting. Great cafes, bakeries, grocery store within easy walk, so you can choose to prepare meals at the Loft, or eat out. And you have direct walking access to some of the most breathtaking rambles we have ever been lucky enough to enjoy.
- What a great place. This newly renovated, old townhouse sits within the historic center of Sóller and is run by two lovely and friendly hosts. The rooms are quite large, the bathroom was clean, the shared living and dining room is fantastic and the kitchen allows you to prepare breakfast or similar, which you then can enjoy on the terrace. If I come back to Sóller, I will certainly stay here again.
- Beautiful design, super friendly and accommodating hosts.
- The common spaces were wonderful. The owner was very friendly.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Luna offers accommodations in Sóller, just 14 miles from Palma de Mallorca.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.El Arenal is 19 miles from La Luna, and Alcudia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
- ruhige Lage in direkter Nähe zum Zentrum in einem alten, stilvoll eingerichteten Stadthaus
- Tips für Abendessen und Frühstück! Kontaktaufnahme vor Anreise per WhatsApp.
Top Guest Houses In Puerto De Sóller Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!