10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puerto Calero Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Calero Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puerto Calero Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Calero Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Calero Lanzarote. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puerto Calero Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puerto Calero Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puerto Calero Lanzarote:
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Magec offers accommodations in Puerto del Carmen.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Playa Blanca is 10 miles from Pensión Magec, and Corralejo is 18 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Lovely girl receptionist/cleaner very clean, great location
- Staff so friendly, room cleaned every day making bed included. Not many ….stars hotels do that. Excellent value for money ! Thank you for your hospitality Cielo. Wish to come back. All the best! Highly recommended.AAA+++
- Stayed here plenty of times. Love the place, location and friendliness of the staff. Fantastic view from the 2nd floor shared balcony too. Can’t wait to return. Thank you.
- Location is near sea & central for restaurants/ bars/shops / coastal walks
-very friendly staff
Casa de Hilario
One of our top picks in Yaiza.Casa de Hilario is 11 miles from Lanzarote Airport, next to Timanfaya National Park. Set in grounds, it features an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is decorated in country style, featuring wooden beams, and a lounge has a large stone fireplace. There is an interior courtyard patio, and an outdoor terrace offering mountain and Atlantic Ocean views.All rooms at the Hilario come with satellite TV, and you can rent the safe. Handmade furniture adds to the rustic charm. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, hairdryer, and a large shower.The Casa de Hilario has a tour desk, where you can rent a car or bike. There are vending machines offering drinks, and a laundry and ironing service are available.
- very nice room, very stylish nice hotel, within walking distance to the very quite village
- We enjoyed 7 nights in the house. The room was spacious and very clean. The decor has character and the property is in a great location for exploring the island.
- The unique decoration and the individuality of the furniture. Close to the town centre but just far enough away to be peaceful even during the fiesta week.
- It was beautiful inside and out and such a great location and views
- Generous room size. Comfortable bed. Powerful hot shower.
La Posada Lanzarote
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, La Posada Lanzarote offers accommodations in Mácher. Private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 2.4 miles from La Posada Lanzarote, and Playa Blanca is 10 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Very clean and neat accommodation.. great hosts and safe environment, this is a very strategic position on the island with 20min of drive from all the islands landmarks.. they have all of the amenities and very important a washing machine with washing pouder and everything.. we found ourselves great here!!!
- Large room good views. Nice outside area. Safe and secure
- A lovely guest house for the ones who want to explore the island, with very welcoming staff! We had a very nice short stay at La Posada. The view is also beautiful!
- Lovely little place with great facilities and a very comfortable bed.well eqipped kitchen and nice bathroom,plenty of space to relax.a bit off the beaten track so a bit difficult to get to on public transport, but close enough to the shop/bar/restaurant in macher.
- Lovely , friendly owners, quiet relaxing environment, most comfortable bed ever on holiday. Just love the place. Just home and miss it already!!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. These attractive villas are located 100 feet from Las Coloradas Beach on the Papagayo Coast. They offer a private outdoor pool and sun terrace with sea views, 1.6 miles from Playa Blanca.Sun Villas Coloradas villas are spacious and comfortable. The lounges include satellite TV, sofa bed and large dining table, while modern kitchens are equipped with oven dishwasher and microwave.There are a number of bars, restaurants and shops within a 10-minute walk of Sun Villas Coloradas, which also features BBQ facilities in the grounds.The villas are ideally located for enjoying the beaches at the beautiful fishing port of Playa Blanca and the Hesperia Playa Dorada Golf Resort is a 10-minute drive away.Sun Villas Coloradas is located 18.6 miles from Arrecife Airport.
- Location, size of property and balconies with sea views.
We stayed at Villa 23.
Quiet area with exceptional views and walking distance to very nice beaches.
Great location to be based, specially if you rent a car.
- Lovely spacious 3 bedroom villa with one ensuite bathroom and one family bathroom and downstairs toilet. Two upstairs bedrooms had balconies with lovely sea views. Lovely private pool and terrace area. Very quiet location, but easy access to promenade to other beaches, marina and shops.
- Beautiful villa with excellent facilities including private pool. Gorgeous walk along the prom to marina, beach and Playa Blanca town. Close to shops and all amenities, we’ll be back again next year.
The terrace area, views out to the sea and the location was a nice walking distance to the marina there is also a supermarket near by for added convinience. The area was very peaceful.
The staff were very flexible to arrange the early check in (although a negative was the lack of response to emails after they’d collected money).
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. MAGMA Rooms is situated in Playa Honda and features an outdoor swimming pool. This guest house offers a shared lounge, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Guests can make use of a garden.At the guest house each room comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Playa Blanca is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from MAGMA Rooms.
close to beach
excellent designs of the room and house (bathroom)
nice option for breakfast
staff really friendly
we were late for check-in; they even waited for us, really great, thank you and (sorry)
- axel was so friendly and a great host. the rooms were so clean and comfortable and the pool area is lovely. there are some small restaurants around the property which are very reasonably priced and tasty. we would definitely return and recommend to family and friends!
- A very modern and well-styled place with a small pool and nice common areas. I stayed for one night, having to catch a plane in the morning, and it was such a nice end to my holiday. The bed was huge – I could lie sideways on it and still be comfortable at 5’4″ (for perspective, that’s roughly the width of my rented room at home). I sat by the pool for a little while and soaked up some sun. It was very quiet. The shutters in the room blocked out light really well, the shower was very nice, and the decor was beautiful (I still dream about the bed’s throw blanket and hope to hunt down one just like it). The location was also very good for the airport, shopping, beach and food. I would very much have loved to stay longer.
- Extremely friendly and uncomplicated guys that lead this place. Very clean place that appears to be equipped, also technology-wise, in a most modern possible manner. It’s also situated perfectly to explore Lanzarote north and south.
- A really chilled area and place to be. Would recommend to everyone.
- very clean,
El Hotelito Del Golfo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the edge of the Timanfaya National Park, this hotel offers rooms with views of the volcanoes and the sea. El Hotelito Del Golfo has a salt water pool.This hotel is set on the west coast of the fishing town of El Golfo, which is famous for its sea food restaurants and its black-sanded beaches.Featuring spectacular panoramic views, Hotelito Del Golfo includes a large terrace with loungers and sunshades. Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the Ã¡ la carte restaurant.The bright rooms are individually decorated and include a flat-screen satellite TV, a small fridge and a private bathroom. All rooms offer views, and most of them have a terrace or a balcony.The Janubio saltmines and Charco De Los Clicos crater are a 5-minute walk. Lanzarote Airport is 17.4 miles away.
- Breakfast was basic but adequate. Paid extra for freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The location was superb. Our room was fine with superb views.
- Bathroom and showering facilities were good. Cleanliness could not be faulted.
- Lovely location. Nice breakfast with lots of choice
- The view from the window was magnificent! El Golfo is a fantastic place where you can escape from everyday life. Both people and food are authentic, the ocean is just dozens of meters away, and in a stone’s throw away there is the start of the path along the coastline and across the National Vulcano part to the Beach of Madeira, with moonland landscapes, breathtaking cliffs and views at the ocean and plenty of fresh air.
Rooms Arrecife Centre
One of our best sellers in Arrecife! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Rooms Arrecife Centre is located in Arrecife, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Corralejo is 25 miles from Rooms Arrecife Centre, and Costa Teguise is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great accommodation – the flat was spotlessly clean and cleaned every day, the room was well sized, and it was great to have a washing machine, well outfitted kitchen and coffee machine. And the location was perfect – 10 mins walk to the bus station (ideal if you’re not hiring a car) and 10 mins walk to the seafront. There’s even a supermarket just round the corner.
- Host was very kind and helpful and check in was easy.
- Room is bright, big and cozy. Arrecife centre, shops and beach are 10 min. walk away from the apartments. The owner is very friendly and helpful.
- The host was great, he would do everything for you.
Everything was perfect. The owner was really friendly and explained well everything.
The location and appartament was comfortable.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Rooms Reducto offers accommodations in Arrecife.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 7 miles from Rooms Reducto, and Playa Blanca is 18 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- We liked the location and cleanliness of the hotel.
- the room and the whole place is extremely clean. even though you only book a room (not in a hotel) you are actually provided with everything you need for your stay (coffee maker, a small fridge, hair dryer, natural mineral water and chocolates : ) ). I had the feeling nothing was missing.
- The apartment was weary clean, comfortable and beautifully furnished. It had the balcony. The apartment was cleaned every day. The owner gave us a lot of information, recommendation and map of the island.
- Very Nice host, clean and comfortable with everything we needed!
- Everything was perfect, great location. Nice and clean room, polite and helpful staff.
Hostal San Gines
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hostal San Gines is set 150 feet from the San Gines Lagoon. It offers a sun terrace with views of the lagoon. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.Rooms feature simple, functional dÃ©cor. Each has a TV and in most cases, a private bathroom. There is also a communal TV lounge.Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutesâ walk. Other services available include free luggage storage.San Gines is 10 minutesâ walk from Reducto Beach and the ferry port. The MIAC Contemporary Art Museum in San Jose Castle is 0.6 miles away and the Costa Teguise Golf Resort is 10 minutesâ drive away.Hostal San Gines is 5 minutesâ walk from Guaguas Bus Station and 12 minutesâ drive from Lanzarote Airport.
Close to the boulevard, great location for evening walks. Sunny rooftop terrace.
Sink in the room is great when having a shared bathroom.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The Hotel is in an excellent location in arricife and was clean and well run.
- I stayed 11 nights at the Pension San Gines and I am really happy I found this place, as it was ideal for me to relax in this very clean and central Pension. I booked a single room with shared bathroom and everything was simply spotless. The cleaning ladies are on top of everything every single day. Another good thing in the Pension is the solarium on the roof. I enjoyed being so close to the water and main roads in the centre of town. Very handy and lovely.
- The accommodation was really good , the staff more than helpful , we spent a wonderful day sightseeing in Arrecife and the restaurants around were superb the hostel was top class and will recommend to friends and family. We would have paid more for this property as the cleanliness of room and building was top class. Very accessible to airport next morning and the staff made sure we were on time and ordered taxi etc for us.
- So the place is outdated and very tired, however, I spoke at length to the manager who took over in January 2018 and he has the tenancy for 3 years initially. He has a plan to develop the hostel and take it to hotel status, given his enthusiasm and experience in the industry I think he’ll get there too! First phase should be completed mid to end of May 2018 and I for one will be happy to return to follow the progress of the developments. 5 minutes walk from numerous restaurants at the lagoon and 20 – 30 minutes to the main beach and the main bus terminal although there are plenty of local buses if you don’t fancy walking. Bus to PDC around 30 minutes going through Playa Honda and along the coastal road.
- Close to the boulevard, great location for evening walks. Sunny rooftop terrace.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casa Helena offers accommodations in Tiagua. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Helena, and Playa Blanca is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We liked the location because Tiagua is half an hour away by car from everywhere. The bedroom was big, fully furnished with wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirrors and en suite shower room. We also enjoyed the terrace every morning having breakfast.
- The B&B had an excellent sized lounge right next to the bedroom. A car is essential to get there. Car’s are now very reasonable to hire (collected mine at the airport) so having free car parking was great.
- Nice view on the montain and very clean, with good equipment, decorated with care.
terrace with seating
good location for trips to NP Timanfaya
very close to shop and pizzeria
very helpful host
- A car is a must but the location is central on the island and allow good access to any point within an hour. Host was really helpful and friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Puerto Calero Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puerto Calero Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Calero Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puerto Calero Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!